AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-10-12, 22:04   Link #381
Bari_Phillis
It's a.... BEAM!

So! is it a general belief that the black piercings are the same thing that pein is using as weapons? The ones in the bodies are used to control them.-(yes like remote control but using his chakra). Im betting we find all of this out and more in the next chapter, or two, or three. heck its comming out eventually im just hoping soon.
Bari_Phillis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-12, 22:24   Link #382
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adediran242 View Post
Karin would be just as good. I doubt the transmission uses natural energy, (seeing as Pain isn't a sage) so a talented tracker could still find Nagato. Having said that, if a transmission IS being used, wouldn't Pain take measures to shield it from interference and/or tracking?
no way will that girl find a God. shes a woman after all, so you already know shes worthless, based on past girls.

she wont find him, even if she does, who will kill him? her? sasuke? doubt it.

In my mind and in my opinion pain is more powerful then madara. but thats just how i see it
Old 2008-10-12, 22:29   Link #383
Master Mold
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NilSon View Post
So, after all Pain is Yuri from Red Alert 2, how interesting, didn't except Kishimoto to be a fan on Red Alert LoL.
[/QUOTE]

LOL I thought I was the only one who thought that.
Master Mold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 00:38   Link #384
Monkey D. Luffy

If the black objects that Pain has in all his bodies are chakra receptors which are somehow the key to how Pain and the bodies operate, then that certainly makes it much easier to deduce the exact cause that needs to be dealt with in order to stop Pain or those bodies atleast. At the same time if those objects are in plain view and someone realizes that they are not just for fashion sense then that would bring up some problems. So I doubt it's just as easy as to try and remove those objects, especially while fighting, to defeat Pain. Unless of course you take out each body.

Also, wherever and whoever it is that controls those bodies must have a ridiculous amount of chakra if he can manage to control each of those bodies and have them perform what we've seen them do even if the real one isn't among them. Unless, there is something to those chakra receptors that may prove otherwise.

It was good to clear up the reason why Jiraiya had to fuse with Ma and Pa in order to use his Sage mode in his fight, Pa toad already seeing Pain once will surely help out Naruto. It seems that the Naruto and Pain fight is as close as can be, it should be great especially to see those new abilities of Naruto. Kakashi just has to hold on meanwhile
Monkey D. Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 00:55   Link #385
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by NilSon View Post
Since Pain replaced the one body will in almost no time, then heck, let those 6bodies die and Pain will find new ones lol unless Naruto kills him before that, but then Naruto would have to go to search him immediately after he kills the 6bodies in Konoha and that does not guarantee that Pain won't "replace" new bodies.
What are you talking about? Yahiko is the most important body to Pain, he won't lose it so easily.
Old 2008-10-13, 01:05   Link #386
Hiking_Bear

Naruto will come back with a supersoaker full of toad oil. Pretty soon it's going to be the 6 toads of Pain, game over.
Hiking_Bear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 01:09   Link #387
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

Quote:
Also, wherever and whoever it is that controls those bodies must have a ridiculous amount of chakra if he can manage to control each of those bodies and have them perform what we've seen them do even if the real one isn't among them. Unless, there is something to those chakra receptors that may prove otherwise.
I semi agree with this. Pain stated that Kisame had the largest chakra reserve in Akatsuki, so I'm thinking you are right that it would take a ridiculous amount of chakra to control all of the bodies simultaneously like that, unless they are somehow "programmed" to be somewhat independent while still overall under the control of the rinnegan.
Old 2008-10-13, 01:43   Link #388
AuroraFlash
good-natured spirit
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via ICQ to AuroraFlash Send a message via MSN to AuroraFlash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tohei View Post
I semi agree with this. Pain stated that Kisame had the largest chakra reserve in Akatsuki, so I'm thinking you are right that it would take a ridiculous amount of chakra to control all of the bodies simultaneously like that, unless they are somehow "programmed" to be somewhat independent while still overall under the control of the rinnegan.
That's not true. First of all, we've seen Sasori fight with 100 puppets, so what's the big deal about six bodies, if they have their own chakra circulation system?
He is not using chakra strings, but have you ever thought of a chakra amplifier? It could be similar to the chakra armors we've seen in the first Naruto movie, just from the effect. Something that amplifies the chakra. It's not impossible and with something like a chakra transmitter, he would send out chakra like a radio station and those Pain bodies were just the radios.

Well, that's it.
Old 2008-10-13, 03:23   Link #389
Gamma_Sennin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiking_Bear View Post
Naruto will come back with a supersoaker full of toad oil. Pretty soon it's going to be the 6 toads of Pain, game over.
Would be rather funny.. but pa toad did say u cant take toad oil outside of Myobokuzan.. it evaporates as soon as it is outside of its atmosphere..

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuroraFlash View Post
That's not true. First of all, we've seen Sasori fight with 100 puppets, so what's the big deal about six bodies, if they have their own chakra circulation system?
He is not using chakra strings, but have you ever thought of a chakra amplifier? It could be similar to the chakra armors we've seen in the first Naruto movie, just from the effect. Something that amplifies the chakra. It's not impossible and with something like a chakra transmitter, he would send out chakra like a radio station and those Pain bodies were just the radios.
Well, that's it.
I Would prefer that his chakra was just so monstrous he could control them from a distance.. however if u take a look at a lot of the pages of pain whilst he is in the rain village.. there is a crap load of antenna's.. maybe they just enjoy pay pew view... or zetsu has his own show.. where he documents the movements of akatsuki lol... "tonight live on the pain network.. the clash of the uchiha" :S
Gamma_Sennin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 03:33   Link #390
Lunarskylar

with the chakra receiving rods, that probably explains how they all have the rin'negan
the rin'negan chakra is being transferred into all of the bodies
which begs the question on whether is is a rin'negan exclusive ability, or could the same be done for other doujutsu
probably rin'negan exclusive i think though

next, shizune only realized it was a chakra reciever because it started recieving the chakra of pein cuz he was nearby, doesn't that mean that they have a distance limit, meaning that the real pein always has to be near the bodies in order to control them?
so is one of the 6 bodies the controlling pein, or is original flavor pein hiding nearby?
i guess that also means to destory pein, just remove his piercings
Old 2008-10-13, 06:41   Link #391
Ichimaru

pain wins if they fight anywhere near a graveyard, you can kill all his bodies, he will just resummon the dead....dont forget jmans, 123 kages graves are there also in the same place....so...its not like he doesnt have access to dead bodies
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 11:18   Link #392
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

What a great chapter. In a funny way..
Konoha is in chaos...and what does the Hokage decide? Sound the alarm and...call back the most promising "genin"... briljant.

So... the guy who is about to destroy the village and is looking for Naruto is going to get what he wants? Isnt it smarter to make sure no one find him? In the frog world is the safest place he could possibly be.

And Tsunade probably thinks she cant handle the situation alone which is why she is going to call him back?
Old 2008-10-13, 12:35   Link #393
AceD
See You En' Tee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
In an average holywood blockbuster movie there are hundreds of errors, i see no problem having an error in this manga.
how can you compare a blockbuster movie, to a comic thats 17 or so pages long and takes a week max to do...
Old 2008-10-13, 13:12   Link #394
Hpnto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voracious Hollow View Post
how can you compare a blockbuster movie, to a comic thats 17 or so pages long and takes a week max to do...
Not trying to diminish the greatness of a movie, nor trying to amplify the manga, but they can't be compared since they are of completely different categories.

And admit it; no blockbuster movie is ever 100% perfect. Lol, there are even errors on The Matrix:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ0v5H3Uctw

Thus I think we should be able to forgive errors on the manga^^

PS - The video above is not mine

Last edited by Hpnto; 2008-10-13 at 13:26.
Hpnto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 13:16   Link #395
Adediran242
Konoha-nin =[(:<@-:)]=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nintendo View Post
no way will that girl find a God. shes a woman after all, so you already know shes worthless, based on past girls.

she wont find him, even if she does, who will kill him? her? sasuke? doubt it.

In my mind and in my opinion pain is more powerful then madara. but thats just how i see it
I meant Karin's ability, not so much Karin herself. I mean, come on, a girl?? Let's be serious folks, this is Naruto.

Desperately need a good artist with some time on their hands. PM me if you are him (or her)
Adediran242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 13:27   Link #396
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voracious Hollow View Post
I mean such a movie costs millions of dollars, and hundreds of people work on them for a lot of months, and yet they contain hundreds of errors. BTW i almost never notice such errors in movies and neither did i notice this error in the current manga chapter

Quote:
I doubt the transmission uses natural energy,
Why do you make a difference between the chakra produced by nature and chakra produced by a human/ninja ?

Quote:
Having said that, if a transmission IS being used, wouldn't Pain take measures to shield it from interference and/or tracking?
You cannot shield a transmission which goes in open air. As Shizune said the black rods react to high frequency chakra, which means it has some frequency, which could be attacked by the same frequency transmission. But i guess there will not be such a device, since that would mean the use of some technical device instead of ninja fight. Naruto may be able to disrupt the chakra waves if there's such an ability in the sage pack of abilities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey D. Luffy View Post
To make radio waves you need only small amounts of energy, think of mobile phones. So Pain could be even miles away, just like Kisame and Itachi were when they fought Kakashi's team. Of course it's only if the chakra is used to maintain the genjutsu on those bodies, but the actual fighting is done with the chakra of the controlled bodies. That should also mean that they are not only bodies but also the soul of the ninja is trapped in them.

It's not a one way transmission however, for the bodies transmit to Pain what they see, i mean Pain can see from the eyes of all 6 bodies. That could also mean that if Pain pierces Naruto with such a black rod it could backfire on him if Naruto in sage mode + kyuubi mode somehow manages to use the black rods to generate chakra waves on Pain's frequency, and overpoweres Pain's transmission. That would be cool, just when Pain thinks that he assimilated Naruto, Naruto would mindrape Pain and brake Pain's genjutsu on the bodies

Last edited by Ero-Senn1n; 2008-10-13 at 13:44.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 13:41   Link #397
wtfftw

Quote:
Why do you make a difference between the chakra produced by nature and chakra produced by a human/ninja ?

You cannot shield a transmission which goes in open air. As Shizune said the black rods react to high frequency chakra, which means it has some frequency, which could be attacked by the same frequency transmission. But i guess there will not be such a device, since that would mean the use of some technical device instead of ninja fight. Naruto may be able to disrupt the chakra waves if there's such an ability in the sage pack of abilities
how do you guys mean shield.

Shield as in security protocols or shield as in it can be interfered by rain and all that.

Any transmission be it 802/1 bluethought wiFi or whatever the hell you use falls under natures laws. If we talking about pain having some kind of protocol in place wouldnt be strange would it.

How ever having some physical walls in the sky next to transmission is offcourse BS.

Seeing how pains bodies can fight every where i would assume they ar elong range waves and it isnt subject to rain which could fuck up trans mission or however chakra works

Mobile phones have stations every couple of miles or so. Unless Pain has that too its very unlikely that we can use that comparison then again what does kishi know about transmissions anyway. Or you shoudl say he has some satelite connection xD
wtfftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 13:50   Link #398
james0246

Quote:
Well, the technique Jiraiya used to seperate the Fuuma/Animal Pain body (from the other bodies) and transport the Pain body back to Konoha effectively cut it off from communicating with Nagato or the other Pain bodies. So, there are techniques that can be used to interfer with the signal.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 13:53   Link #399
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtfftw View Post
how do you guys mean shield.

Shield as in security protocols or shield as in it can be interfered by rain and all that.

Any transmission be it 802/1 bluethought wiFi or whatever the hell you use falls under natures laws. If we talking about pain having some kind of protocol in place wouldnt be strange would it.

How ever having some physical walls in the sky next to transmission is offcourse BS.

Seeing how pains bodies can fight every where i would assume they ar elong range waves and it isnt subject to rain which could fuck up trans mission or however chakra works

Mobile phones have stations every couple of miles or so. Unless Pain has that too its very unlikely that we can use that comparison then again what does kishi know about transmissions anyway. Or you shoudl say he has some satelite connection xD
I guess that's too technical Anyway, if you attack the physical carrier you don't need to bother about the protocol, i was simply saying that a radio wave can be easily attacked compared to some wired device which is electromagnetically shielded from the outher world. Or do you mean that Pain uses a spread spectrum signal so that it cannot be attacked by simple chakra emitting devices which Konoha could have? The military likes to use spread spectrum since it cannot be attacked easily

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Well, the technique Jiraiya used to seperate the Fuuma/Animal Pain body (from the other bodies) and transport the Pain body back to Konoha effectively cut it off from communicating with Nagato or the other Pain bodies. So, there are techniques that can be used to interfer with the signal.
I think he simply killed the body by cutting it in half. I mean there must be a limit to what Pain can do with the bodies. If a body is completely destroyed for example by a rasenshuriken he shouldn't be able to use it. Since at that point Jiraiya himself was about to be controlled (Fukasaku helped him pulling out the black metal) i think that Pain's control was never interrupted, Jiraiya simply killed the controlled ninja so it was rendered immobile and without chakra it could not generate signals back to Pain so Pain couldn't see with that body's eyes any more.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-10-13, 14:18   Link #400
wtfftw

Quote:
I guess that's too technical Anyway, if you attack the physical carrier you don't need to bother about the protocol, i was simply saying that a radio wave can be easily attacked compared to some wired device which is electromagnetically shielded from the outher world. Or do you mean that Pain uses a spread spectrum signal so that it cannot be attacked by simple chakra emitting devices which Konoha could have? The military likes to use spread spectrum since it cannot be attacked easily

I think he simply killed the body by cutting it in half. I mean there must be a limit to what Pain can do with the bodies. If a body is completely destroyed for example by a rasenshuriken he shouldn't be able to use it. Since at that point Jiraiya himself was about to be controlled (Fukasaku helped him pulling out the black metal) i think that Pain's control was never interrupted, Jiraiya simply killed the controlled ninja so it was rendered immobile and without chakra it could not generate signals back to Pain so Pain couldn't see with that body's eyes any more.
my bad i had a computer networks course and i suddenly started to rant about it last thing though every wireless connection is actually easily to be hacked and can be overheard problem with military devices is that they change channels and make different signals the whole time which means that its hard to follow cuz 1 moment your on 500mhz next your on 550mhz

about pain i think the whole problem in the naruto world is that they have their own chakra type. What i mean with this is that sometimes chakra is purple sasuke then blue red and in the case of medical sometimes green.

So problem might be finding pains chakra signal source through all other chakra in the sky. I think naruto might be able to do it if he knows what pains signal is. If tsunade knows that pain might have a own chakra signal(ton control the bodies) which is connected to those receivers. Then bringing back naruto might actually have a point. But then again i think tsunade has done sage training too so should probably be able do it too lol xD.

About pain i think there is something missing. Because ok the bodies can receive signals throught those receivers. But isnt there a part in them that needs to ensure they they obey pain. As in a card or chip that makes em listen. Cuz if that wasnt the case then if you get stabbed by a rod you would be a pain puppet immediatly. or do you need to be dead?
wtfftw is offline   Reply With Quote