Closed Thread

Old 2008-09-10, 08:33   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 325 Discussion

The Claws

Quote:
Quote:

* Continues from the last chapter, Findor was looking at Hisagi’s zanpakutou. Hisagi told him he doesn’t like it that much. When Findor asked why, Hisagi said he hates its shape, “Can’t you see its shape is for taking lives?” However, his face showed no mercy which even scared Findor.

* They fought. Shuuhei used threw the right sword and managed to cut Findor’s right cheek. He continued by throwing the left one but Findor managed to catch it so Shuuehi jumped toward him and aimed another one at him.

* Findor used his claw to catch it and attack Shuuhei but he dodged. Shuuhei fell from the building but Findor followed him. However, Shuuhei pull the zampakouto’s chain back and the sword was pulled toward Findor and he injured his left arm.

* “You can’t read it, can you? Its movement.” Said Shuuhei while playing with his sword. Findor only forced out a smile. After a while without any movement Shuuhei asked if Findor is scared. He yelled back then threw the right claw out but Shuuhei escaped. “Oh really? But I am scared.”

* “What are you scared of? You think you are too powerful and it scares you!!? How naïve! I will show you!” Then Findor destroyed the rest of his mask, only a few pieces left below his right eye.“It’s over! Now my power is equal to the captain level! Lieutenant Level like you cannot win against me!”

* Shuuhei remained calm and only moved his left hand to control the sword when Findor’s right claw was cut into two pieces. “You probably never fear of your power…probably never of your opponents either.” Said Shuuhei then continuing, “Those who have no fear when wielding sword doesn’t deserve to wield one.” An image of Tousen passed his mind, “I was taught this way.”

* Findor cursed then turned his back trying to run away. Shuuhei still calmly talk how Findor finally realizes what fear really is so both of them are equal. Shuuhei threw the sword following Findor then he screamed. Shuuhei looked at his victory when he heard the explosion. He turned around and was shock to see that one of the pillars has been destroyed.

* Shuuhei wasn’t the only one who was in shock. Both Yumichika and Kira were staring at the scene in shock when they yelled, “Ikkaku..!!!”
Credits : SpaceCat / Annie

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2008-09-11 at 18:25.
Old 2008-09-10, 08:45   Link #2
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

lol....ikkaku being pwned..........probably because he doesn't want to reveal his bankai to everyone
Old 2008-09-10, 08:51   Link #3
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Kinda echoes what Yumi said ..... most likely a trap scenario for him to go Bankai . If Ikkaku is dead big if here who will guard the pillar Omaeda @_@
Old 2008-09-10, 09:00   Link #4
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
It's more like "Ikkaku !!!" - but why would Yumi freak out? He was so calm when he called for a military funeral back then, so I guess it's not him screaming.. to die isn't something the 11th squad is afraid of to begin with.

note: Po is still unrelease, right?
Old 2008-09-10, 09:05   Link #5
Prestige

I bet my pride that Ikkaku will just get up and say ''Is that all you got?'' and then get Power-up #C-235323 and beat that big guy...

So yeah Ikkaku will beat that guy. No way Soul Society member would lose some damn fraccion.
Old 2008-09-10, 09:12   Link #6
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Yep from the looks of it Po is still unreleased
Old 2008-09-10, 09:25   Link #7
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Amusingly, that looks like a voice bubble (that is shouting ikkaku). It either means someone went to help ikkaku, or it's just someone thinking out loud after realizing his reiatsu has disappeared or something. And apparently hisagi's probably done with his fight if they're moving on.

EDIT: additional spoilers are out. Kazeshini has no special abilities. Hisagi's opponent apparently reaches captain level (by cutting his mask), but still gets his arm cut off. Wierdly, there's a sentence that i don't really understand, but it seems to imply that a pillar is destroyed.

Quote:
直後柱が壊される描写があり

Last edited by Scep; 2008-09-10 at 09:44.
Old 2008-09-10, 13:14   Link #8
Captain Yoruichi
Yoruichi Biased! ^_^

Send a message via AIM to Captain Yoruichi
If a pillar is destroyed, do you suppose it can be remade? Maybe this is an opportunity for the rest of of the K-Town crew (Urahara, Yoruichi, Isshin, Ryuuken) to show up and start kicking butt.
Old 2008-09-10, 13:20   Link #9
lequory
People hate good theories

actually some translations have been made.

片っ方を投げてもう片方を手で持って攻撃。
Death Wind (Kazeshini) doesn't seem to have any particularly special abilities.

片っ方を投げてもう片方を手で持って攻撃。
He holds one sickle to attack with and throws the other.

ひさぎはこの刀の形が命を刈り取る形をしているから気に入らないらしい。
Hisagi doesn't seem to like that his weapon is shaped like a life reaper.

圧倒される蟹に恐いかと聞くと、誰が!と返すと、俺は恐いというひさぎ。
He asks the crab who seems overwhelmed if he is scared by it, he yells "who me!?" Hisagi says that he himself is scared of it.

自分の力が巨大すぎるのが恐いならそれは陶酔だという蟹に、自分の握る剣に怯えぬ者に剣を握る 資格はないと エビチリに教わったというひさぎ。
The crab says "if you are scared of your own huge power you will become intoxicated by it." Hisagi then tells ebichili (Chile Prawns) that he has learnt "a sword in the hand can not be weilded by one who does not fear it."

戦いながら九割仮面を割って隊長と同等となったという蟹の右腕を切り落とし、恐怖し逃げる蟹に 鎌を投げて勝 利。
During the fight Findor's mask is 90% removed bringing him to the level of a captain. Hisagi however cuts off his right arm and wins the fight as Findor attempts to escape by throwing a sickle into him.

直後柱が壊される描写があり、一角の倒れる姿で次週!
We then see a destroyed pillar and Ikkaku has collapsed! That's all til next week
Old 2008-09-10, 15:39   Link #10
BleachOD
Banned

No special abilities! First Renji and now this...Damn you KUBO! Stop sh-tting on the hot guys!!!

Where is Kenshin we have a beatdown to deliver?!

I am not happy...Argghhhhhh I never thought I'd say this. "I AM NOT HAPPY WITH BLEACH LATELY" <---Curls in fetal position from realization.
Old 2008-09-10, 15:57   Link #11
Prestige

To be honest I would preferred one month break from Bleach manga than getting these chapters...

Well I hope Kubo finishes with pleasing VC fans and we get to real business...
Old 2008-09-10, 17:20   Link #12
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Honestly really strong opponents can easily beat Ikkaku imo. His shikai isn't even that strong. Most of the time he just overpowers the enemy.
Old 2008-09-10, 18:15   Link #13
Black-Cat-Sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestige View Post
I bet my pride that Ikkaku will just get up and say ''Is that all you got?'' and then get Power-up #C-235323 and beat that big guy...

So yeah Ikkaku will beat that guy. No way Soul Society member would lose some damn fraccion.
if he does get up, it will be so damn boring, tite will be leading us back into why we hate the story, SS always pwns the arrancar even though they are supposed to be uber hax and crap. Ikkaku being downed and if he's killed would be awesome.. showing that he really didnt release his bankai because people might realize, that cool characters really DO die in Bleach and many many more.

Finally we get someone strong enough to down an SS officer who is cptn /VC material... the story has taken a turn for the better. Now if some vizard show up and kick SS ass T.T drool
Old 2008-09-10, 18:49   Link #14
BleachOD
Banned

No special abilities...Isn't anyone outraged? Hisagi finally gets a release and it isn't special. WTH?! What kind of shit is that KT?!

I could care less about Ikkaku...
Old 2008-09-10, 19:23   Link #15
Black-Cat-Sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
No special abilities...Isn't anyone outraged? Hisagi finally gets a release and it isn't special. WTH?! What kind of shit is that KT?!

i am slightly disappointed that there was nothing special about hisagi's release but as i've said before, a characters coolness must die down for exchange for getting their asses whooped, if hisagi won with some uber power thing i would be madder, but now i can live witht he fact he won with skill and the first time we see his release... now if ikkaku is down, Kubo cut the fights down a week or two!!!! yatta, action time and hopefully ikkaku stays down, arrancars FTW!!!!!
Old 2008-09-10, 19:28   Link #16
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
No special abilities...Isn't anyone outraged? Hisagi finally gets a release and it isn't special.
Maybe that's why he never releases it.
Old 2008-09-10, 19:32   Link #17
Langus
Optimus Prime

Quote:

Eugh I could care less about Hisagi. He's just another pretty face with a 69 on his cheek (...compensating if you ask me)
Old 2008-09-10, 20:25   Link #18
BleachOD
Banned

@Kitty-Sama. What's so cool about "Crab Fishing"?He's the Gorton's Fisherman. That is not cool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langus View Post
Eugh I could care less about Hisagi. He's just another pretty face with a 69 on his cheek
Well now he is...

Damn you KT!
Quote:
(...compensating if you ask me)
Don't hate! 69 was a good year...and position.

Sometimes skill is overrated. I like POWER-UPS!!!
Old 2008-09-10, 21:26   Link #19
Langus
Optimus Prime

Touche

Many walk the walk, but few can actually put their money where their mouth is (so to speak). Bleach is no different I suppose.

Hisagi was always too flashy so you just knew there's no real talent there. Only the fangirls ever thought he had potential.

It's the quiet ones who you gotta watch out for (ie: Yumichika) because they're usually unpredictable and deadly.
Old 2008-09-10, 21:50   Link #20
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Hisagi was always too flashy so you just knew there's no real talent there. Only the fangirls ever thought he had potential.

It's the quiet ones who you gotta watch out for (ie: Yumichika) because they're usually unpredictable and deadly.
Just so we're clear, this was meant to be a joke right?

Closed Thread

Tags
weekly chapter discussion, manga