AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-07-11, 10:01   Link #9121
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
Really, guys? Shidou kills Ellen. Not a chance. That's way too OOC for him.
Origami and Tohka on the other hand,
Tohka would love to pay back her for stabbing Shidou in the back while Origami wouldn't mind do the same. Hell, I'd not be surprise if the author decide to have 2 of them set aside their rivalry to deal with Ellen. It'd be one hell of an awesome fight.
I can agree with that itd be nice to see them work together as much for shidou's sake as anything else since if they can agree on one thing its that they love shidou
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-11, 10:16   Link #9122
Seeker213
Kamen Rider Exceed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
How about this idea on the Ellen x Shidou pairing FORGET IT its not happening
Yeah there's no way Shidou would ever gain any sort of positive feelings for Ellen, not after she, tried to and in a later attempt succeed in kidnapping Tohka, stabbing him through the back, attempted to kill Tohka while she was Inversed, threatened him and the other Spirits for Natsumi's location. It's not possible
Old 2014-07-11, 10:31   Link #9123
Death Usagi
Banned

Frankly speaking, I don't want a Shidou and Ellen pairing to happen at all.

Just let her stay an antagonist and let her die in battle somehow.

That is all.
Death Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-11, 10:36   Link #9124
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Usagi View Post
Frankly speaking, I don't want a Shidou and Ellen pairing to happen at all.

Just let her stay an antagonist and let her die in battle somehow.

That is all.
Tohka and Origami vs Ellen. Shidou vs Issac. That's what I suspected will happen in the final battle.
Of course Ellen and Issac either be captured and locked away in prison or died together.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-11, 10:45   Link #9125
Rogue66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
Really, guys? Shidou kills Ellen. Not a chance. That's way too OOC for him.
Origami and Tohka on the other hand,
Tohka would love to pay back her for stabbing Shidou in the back while Origami wouldn't mind do the same. Hell, I'd not be surprise if the author decide to have 2 of them set aside their rivalry to deal with Ellen. It'd be one hell of an awesome fight.
That would be quiet an interesting fight, if they can work well together they properly be able to overpower her, but that probably would matter how much power they each have, if they where only half power they would have a more difficult fight.
Rogue66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-11, 11:00   Link #9126
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogue66 View Post
That would be quiet an interesting fight, if they can work well together they properly be able to overpower her, but that probably would matter how much power they each have, if they where only half power they would have a more difficult fight.
Tohka was able to tap into her original form so I guess Origami will be able to do the same, too.
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-11, 13:06   Link #9127
sasoras

Where's the obsession to add Ellen to the harem come form? Some girls are better off as enemies only.
sasoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-11, 14:02   Link #9128
Seeker213
Kamen Rider Exceed

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasoras View Post
Where's the obsession to add Ellen to the harem come form? Some girls are better off as enemies only.
Think it started when people started to speculate Ellen would become a Spirit, but not sure, but I agree with you, she's better off as a enemy.
Old 2014-07-11, 14:09   Link #9129
omegasereon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasoras View Post
After that one pic of Ellen.
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-11, 14:28   Link #9130
Seeker213
Kamen Rider Exceed

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegasereon View Post
After that one pic of Ellen.
Which pic are you referring to?
Old 2014-07-11, 15:01   Link #9131
omegasereon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker213 View Post
Which pic are you referring to?
This picture.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aogami View Post

NSFW
Nosebleeds
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
omegasereon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-11, 15:02   Link #9132
Miraluka
Banned

Guys, you're dissapointed.

Did I ever said maker her fall in love and that shit?

No, I said dominate her, and by domination I mean break her trough her body and mind as a woman, rape is the only anwer.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-11, 16:34   Link #9133
crimsonflair
Support Class

What I can expect in Vol. 11:
(This is a similar post to one I posted a few months back so there are things that are going to be the same)

So Shidou is all by himself five years ago in Tenguu city before the fire without any outside support from the Fraxinus, who are currently out of commission at the end of Vol. 10. He currently has no plan on what he should do and so what he does in this time affect his timeline in the future.

Meanwhile Inverse Origami is terrorizing the city and Tohka is the only one who can be able to stand up against her.

Then there is the identity of Phantom that or may not be revealed.

These are plausible scenarios that could happen and Tachibana can fill in the gaps for.

Now there is something that occurred in Vol. 10 which needs explaining is if the crew of the Fraxinus made it out alive. Logically the must have a defense mechanism or someone else (Spirit No. 6 perhaps?) broke the impact. Note that there are other characters that could help them besides this curve ball of a guess.
crimsonflair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-11, 17:10   Link #9134
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
Guys, you're dissapointed.

Did I ever said maker her fall in love and that shit?

No, I said dominate her, and by domination I mean break her trough her body and mind as a woman, rape is the only anwer.
i know that you dislike ellen but rape is never the awser
darkofficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-11, 17:29   Link #9135
Kitarlis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shidou View Post
Who said ellen despises shido ? She just try to kill him. That's it ! That was her mission !
LN & Wiki:

Shido is a "person of interest" to her boss, Mr. Wescott, so she will deal with him when ordered to.

Over their many meetings, Ellen has grown to greatly despise Shido.
Kitarlis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-11, 18:22   Link #9136
Shidou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitarlis View Post
LN & Wiki:

Shido is a "person of interest" to her boss, Mr. Wescott, so she will deal with him when ordered to.

Over their many meetings, Ellen has grown to greatly despise Shido.
Well that true but all the girl despise him at the beginning mainly Miku. And now look at her.
Shidou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-11, 18:29   Link #9137
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
i know that you dislike ellen but rape is never the awser
Dominate =/= rape, mind you.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-11, 18:34   Link #9138
Kitarlis

Quote:
Well that true but all the girl despise him at the beginning mainly Miku. And now look at her.
so... analogy?
Kitarlis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-11, 18:59   Link #9139
Seeker213
Kamen Rider Exceed

Quote:
That's not technically true. Yoshino's relationship with Shidou in the beginning was rather nice as she was just sacred of of him due to being shy and sacred of people due to the AST attacking her but she did not hate Shidou from when she first met him, The Yamai sisters, while they did use him for their competition they were rather friendly with him, Kotori, is his sister before becoming a Spirit so she is pretty close to him, she's just a tsundere, Origami..., nuff said, Kurumi while she is planning on devouring him for the Spirit energy inside, was very friendly and nice to him before she showed her true colors, Natsumi was pretty nice to him, before she thought he saw her true form, and tried to get revenge on him. Heck only Tohka and Miku showed any hostility towards him in the beginning, and that's only because of their prior interactions with humans.
Old 2014-07-11, 19:10   Link #9140
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seeker213 View Post
That's not technically true. Yoshino's relationship with Shidou in the beginning was rather nice as she was just sacred of of him due to being shy and sacred of people due to the AST attacking her but she did not hate Shidou from when she first met him, The Yamai sisters, while they did use him for their competition they were rather friendly with him, Kotori, is his sister before becoming a Spirit so she is pretty close to him, she's just a tsundere, Origami..., nuff said, Kurumi while she is planning on devouring him for the Spirit energy inside, was very friendly and nice to him before she showed her true colors, Natsumi was pretty nice to him, before she thought he saw her true form, and tried to get revenge on him. Heck only Tohka and Miku showed any hostility towards him in the beginning, and that's only because of their prior interactions with humans.
I agree for the most part but let me clarify what u said
Tohka: hated other humans but was friendly with shidou (only because he was friendly with her)
Yoshino: was scared of humans and opened up because of the fact he helped her find yoshinon
Kurumi: Tried to actively seduce shidou until her true colors were shown and in reality is probably on the fence with shidou as far as affection
Kotori: Lil sister (enough said)
Origami: hot stalker (enough said)
Yamai: Used the charm competition so they were fine
Miku: hated men and transferred that hate to shidou (once that was gone she flipped completely)
Natsumi: Thought she saw her true form and because she was ashamed of it treated shidou like crap (now that she accepts herself (because of shidou she's neutral)
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy