blewin

Spoiler for Ep 6:

Chrome Shelled Regios
blewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 08:26   Link #442
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Episode 6 :

I kinda feels that the action moves fast , well it don't bother me .
Moryoumaru is finally dead . Lol the fight was hilarious though . "I absorb you" "no , its me who will absorb you" etc ...
And Sango why do you keep calling Miroku "Monk" , we know that both of you are lover XD
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-11, 23:15   Link #443
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

That was perhaps the best of the first 6 eps. Pacing was more measured, and it adapted the manga material pretty faithfully. I continue to be amazed at the consistently high quality Sunrise is able to produce visually. Even the OP sequence with Shippo and Jaken is beautifully animated.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-14, 10:32   Link #444
Kanish

Nice episode. It would've been nicer if they didn't spoil the surprise in the episode title itself.

To some extent, I'm glad that Moryoumaru is gone. Never liked the way he looked. Also, the way he appears and disappears like team rocket was starting to get old.

It was also nice that none of the good guys ended up getting killed. Although I never imagined Miroku would try to be the hero and get himself killed. This is one thing I don't like about the final act. Sango and Miroku have really been reduced to being extras often being of no use at all, so it was so weird having him just step out into the spotlight all of a sudden.
Kanish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-15, 00:12   Link #445
EternalDestiny

Spoiler for Episode 7 Spoilers:
EternalDestiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-15, 06:38   Link #446
Kirvee
SoulxMaka Fangirl

Send a message via AIM to Kirvee Send a message via MSN to Kirvee Send a message via Yahoo to Kirvee
Spoiler for ep 7:
Kirvee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-15, 11:17   Link #447
GuidoHunter_Toki
Wiggle Your Big Toe

Pacing was still an issue with me this episode, however, even with the pacing this was one of my favorite episodes so far.

Spoiler for ep 7:
GuidoHunter_Toki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-15, 12:53   Link #448
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanish View Post
Nice episode. It would've been nicer if they didn't spoil the surprise in the episode title itself.

To some extent, I'm glad that Moryoumaru is gone. Never liked the way he looked. Also, the way he appears and disappears like team rocket was starting to get old.

It was also nice that none of the good guys ended up getting killed. Although I never imagined Miroku would try to be the hero and get himself killed. This is one thing I don't like about the final act. Sango and Miroku have really been reduced to being extras often being of no use at all, so it was so weird having him just step out into the spotlight all of a sudden.
Yeah I suppose Miroku was a little angry about being turned into a glorified spectator of events. Although it nearly killed him he definitely made an impact. Kind of got the reactions of "oh right he can be dangerous with that thing" . Right now the only time Sango does anything is when it's about Kohaku, and Miroku when it's about comforting Sango about Kohaku. Sometimes you have to step up even if your not getting any power ups like Inuyasha.
Old 2009-11-15, 14:34   Link #449
amyjo

I really liked episode 7, especially
Spoiler for episode 7:

Spoiler for episode 8 & end of series:
amyjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-15, 21:45   Link #450
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

I thought the pacing was OK here, actually - the key seems to be sticking with one or two interconnected settings rather than the insufferable cross-cutting we saw in 01. Sunrise did a pretty good job covering the Mt. Azusa scenes, and communicating the conflict in Kagome and Kikyou's minds. Nice improvement seems to be happening - the next couple of eps are going to cover some absolutely crucial material, so I hope they can keep it up.
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-15, 23:48   Link #451
Kirvee
SoulxMaka Fangirl

Send a message via AIM to Kirvee Send a message via MSN to Kirvee Send a message via Yahoo to Kirvee
@amyjo:

Spoiler for response to second spoiler:
Kirvee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-15, 23:50   Link #452
Miyuki-ism
Corpse in Pieces

Send a message via MSN to Miyuki-ism
Spoiler:
Old 2009-11-16, 02:21   Link #453
Mashed

The next episode preview is a pretty big spoiler for what happens in the next episode. D:

Spoiler for Episode Seven:

Also, like the others, I'm hoping for
Spoiler for Ending of Manga:
Old 2009-11-16, 05:00   Link #454
kitten320

Yay for InuKik kiss!

I'm not big KagInu fan, sorry.

Besides they got their kiss in second movie, so you can't complain
Old 2009-11-16, 16:51   Link #455
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Anyways was a good episode. Naraku as always puts together a string of plots. Really plans things several steps ahead. Oh well if anything this was good for Kagome to face herself a little and overcome her own doubts.

Sesshomaru is going to get that guy eventually. Seems to be taking up the role of the guy who runs for it when things get rough. Of course Jaken gets bit by a snake .
Old 2009-11-16, 18:29   Link #456
OkamiNoKaze

Watched episode 5 and 6 tonight, they were pretty cool, I liked that flat guy. as for episode 6, I do so hate when episode titles spoil the story, why do people do that. Though I do have to wonder what effect if any will be had from Miruko sucking in that blue orb.
Old 2009-11-22, 07:23   Link #457
EternalDestiny

Is it just me or does this thread seem less lively compared to the original InuYasha series? It's almost like everyone forgot or gave up on the series already.

I wish there were a separate section for this series, rather than just being included in the Licensed thread.

As for the latest episode:

Spoiler for 8:
EternalDestiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-22, 10:07   Link #458
Lugia_Tsuyu
Damn, I'm good!

Sessshomaru x Rin fans, prepare yourselves! Next episode is the bomb!!! It'll make you go "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" and then "Awwwwwww >////< <3 <3"

Looking forward to it >_<
Lugia_Tsuyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-22, 11:37   Link #459
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalDestiny View Post
Is it just me or does this thread seem less lively compared to the original InuYasha series? It's almost like everyone forgot or gave up on the series already.

I wish there were a separate section for this series, rather than just being included in the Licensed thread.

As for the latest episode:

Spoiler for 8:
It was that playing. I never thought they'd use that music again. I think the only other time it was used was in an old filler episode, but here it was used much more effectively.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-22, 16:28   Link #460
Mgz
Madlax fanboyz

Send a message via Yahoo to Mgz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
It was that playing. I never thought they'd use that music again. I think the only other time it was used was in an old filler episode, but here it was used much more effectively.
+1 for Dearest, so much memories T_T

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalDestiny View Post

I guess the fan of the original series back in 2003 "grow up" and move on I guess, like me :-/ (sorta). btw Does anyone know the TV rating and the 2ch popularity of this series?
Mgz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, shounen