AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-07-30, 22:33   Link #161
Marka13

Well, with about 50.1 million other people I can say I SOO Called this! but....yeah, there was already those other 50.1 million people, though I can't say that they all had this theory as early as I did....so yeah XD

But I REALLY hope Gin doesn't get picked off super fast (or at all) because hes honestly my favorite character! And I never liked Aizen-douche....

But I like that his bankai changed because his "lie" bankai was rather unimpressive
Old 2010-07-30, 23:06   Link #162
iBeast

Lets just hope Gin escapes this somehow and doesn't die...but Aizen is ruthless...Gin's most likely a goner in 15 chapters.
Old 2010-07-31, 00:41   Link #163
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carcanclaw View Post
I haven't read through the rest of the thread, so excuse me if someone else said this already.

I think I see where Kubo is going with this. He'll "kill" Aizen now and let it look like he's gone for good. Gin will take the hogyoku and attack Ichigo's friends, only to be stopped by Ichigo, who has finished his training.

Gin will tell him about killing Aizen and they'll fight. Ichigo eventually beats him and takes hogyoku from him, but Then Aizen reforms from the hogyoku, revealing that, as long as it exists, he can regenerate from it even if his entire body is destroyed.

He beats Ichigo there, and the story marches on....
Haven't seen it suggested here, but one of my comments over at Random Curiosity sounds very similar...
Quote:
My speculation is this. Aizen and Matsumoto are both dead. Next chapter starts with Gin plucking the hougyoku out of midair and implanting it in himself for two reasons. 1) to resurrect Matsumoto, and 2) having done that, to amp himself up in order to have a chance at defeating the inevitably more powerful Ichigo. Things go awry, of course, in the middle of the fight against Ichigo, when Aizen reveals that the merge with the hougyoku was two-way, and comes out of the hougyoku, using Gin’s body to build himself a new, even stronger one. Shang Tsung Fatality FTW!
Old 2010-07-31, 00:52   Link #164
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Aizen reveals that the merge with the hougyoku was two-way, and comes out of the hougyoku, using Gin’s body to build himself a new, even stronger one.
Awesome. I swear I had just thought up that possibility myself not more than a few hours ago. Nice to already see at least one person considered it too.
Old 2010-07-31, 01:00   Link #165
Black0raz0r
Red vs Blue

Send a message via MSN to Black0raz0r
hahahaha
OMG Gin u little, white hair, grining bastard xDDD
awesome
maybe Aizen asks Ichigo for help to stop Gin
Old 2010-07-31, 01:02   Link #166
Lunarskylar

if aizen did that he'd be just like naraku...
And why would anyine compare aizen to a long haired villan whose subordinates try to kill him, despite him being seemingly immortal and who has an obsession with a magical jewel that has practical endless power, which causes him to merge with it, and has been the villan of his series for far too long.

Why would anyone do such a thing
Old 2010-07-31, 02:19   Link #167
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Just fits that Aizen gets backstabbed (figuratively speaking) after all of his own lies and betrayal. Kubo really knows how to pour on the irony.
Old 2010-07-31, 03:08   Link #168
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Well, I think this will end with Gin and Aizen trapped in a separate dimension inside the hogyoku, fighting each other for all eternity...at least I would, if it weren't for the Ichigo training-to-kill-Aizen part. I hope Kubo does not make this as predictable as I predict it to be.
Old 2010-07-31, 04:36   Link #169
Death Liger
Espada
*Graphic Designer

The funny part is... mr. aizen still acting cool.. with scripts like "i knew u would eventually do it"... SHIT if u knew.. why stood there off-guard dammit...

funniest part ever considering the situation there...
Old 2010-07-31, 05:56   Link #170
Marvx360x

Wow epic chapter

Kiba no Tabishounin Manga <3
Old 2010-07-31, 07:46   Link #171
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
hm, I'm not a fan of that other-dimension-in-the-orb + merging-with-the-next-orb-user thing unless his comeback is as lulzy was Orochimaru's hehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Death Liger View Post
The funny part is... mr. aizen still acting cool.. with scripts like "i knew u would eventually do it"... SHIT if u knew.. why stood there off-guard dammit...

funniest part ever considering the situation there...
of course Aizen's last words would be "just as planned", "hey I knew it you know" or something like that
Old 2010-07-31, 08:37   Link #172
Bombo
TSF Fans

He killed him like this?
looool ...Still waiting boring part "Just as planned" ..But the reaction from aizen this time seem real Oo.
Old 2010-07-31, 08:55   Link #173
Newhope

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
no kidding..
so it took genius gin decades to figure out what kenpachi figured out in minutes vs tousen..
Tousens bankai is totally different to Aizens it just takes away all sense's other than touch not that hard to figure out really, Aizen on the other is a totally different monster I'am actaully surprised Gin was able to find a weakness seeing how tight lipped Aizen is.
Old 2010-07-31, 09:45   Link #174
Jarmel

Well this might be interesting but chances are probably not. Gin's motivations for this should be interesting as well as the ramifications of this. Gin better pray to god this works otherwise his ass is dead.
Old 2010-07-31, 11:58   Link #175
Ryuuken
Quincy

Send a message via ICQ to Ryuuken Send a message via MSN to Ryuuken Send a message via Yahoo to Ryuuken
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
So does Yamamoto.
Yamamoto isn't dead.
Neither is Aizen.

Also Kubo said that Aizen's Bankai would be revealed in summer of 2010.
Which would still fit, and which implies that Aizen doesn't die before showing Bankai.

But I could imagine something like, Gin taking the Hougyoku and Aizen fighting him with Bankai for example.

My main problem is, I cannot see Ichimaru turn good, no matter what. He has been with him for hundreds of years... and besides something he did for Rangiku way back, which was never really shown, there are no good characteristics for him.
Old 2010-07-31, 12:02   Link #176
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
Stop it. You and kamyu are usually level headed and it freaks me out when you guys start falling for obvious trolls.
sure it is an obvious troll, but, as has been pointed out, pretty much every possible outcome of this will result in a troll (even more so if kubo resorts to an impossible outcome).
if you are gonna get trolled either way then you might as well pick one to root for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuuken View Post
Also Kubo said that Aizen's Bankai would be revealed in summer of 2010.
Which would still fit, and which implies that Aizen doesn't die before showing Bankai.
i'm pretty sure what he said was that aizen's bankai wouldn't be revealed in 'this' arc. that leaves the door wide open for him to never reveal aizen's bankai without his statement being a lie.
Old 2010-07-31, 13:23   Link #177
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by kamyu View Post
i'm pretty sure what he said was that aizen's bankai wouldn't be revealed in 'this' arc.
He said that about last arc, fwiw.
Old 2010-07-31, 14:40   Link #178
kamyu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post
He said that about last arc, fwiw.
hence the 'this'. he was speaking about the arc happening when the interview was made.
whether just changing location from fake kkt to real/ss kkt constitutes an arc change is another issue
Old 2010-07-31, 15:19   Link #179
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adediran242 View Post
It's not my phrase, but I thought that this just HAD to be said.
i'd add this as a sig, but then it'd be a major spoiler for the anime watchers

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-07-31, 15:34   Link #180
Dnous
wut

Meh. I doubt Aizen is dead. I bet he activated his shikai the moment Gin said that he killed Matsumoto.
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread