AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

View Poll Results: Infinite Stratos 2 - Episode 12 [END] Rating
Perfect 10 1 2.44%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 2 4.88%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 2 4.88%
7 out of 10 : Good 10 24.39%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 12.20%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 9 21.95%
4 out of 10 : Poor 2 4.88%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 4.88%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 4.88%
1 out of 10 : Painful 6 14.63%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-12-19, 18:14   Link #21
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

...... *sigh* 8-bit, you ruined my Christmas - thank you.
Old 2013-12-19, 19:33   Link #22
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

YOU SON OF A BITCH

YOU COULD MAKE STRAIGHT ADAPTATION OF EVERYTHING BUT NOOO IT HAS TO BE FANSERVICE AND EQUAL SCREENTIME, REGARDLESS OF SHITTY SCREENWRITER THAT I THINK DRUNKEN IZURU IN DISGUISE.

IT HAS TO BE HIGH SCHOOL CLICHE THAT EVEN WORSE THAN USUAL, AND FUCKING UNCREATIVE TERRORIST PLOT EVEN MORE CLICHE THAN THE NOVEL WHICH ALREADY PUSHING SUSPENSION OF DISBELIEF. YOU CAN'T EVEN MAKE HALF-ASSED ENDING! FOR GOD'S SAKE WHERE'S 8-BIT I KNOW THAT MAKE, AMONG OTHER THINGS, MACROSS? MASTERPIECE OF AN ART THAT IS SUMMER WARS?

WHY 8-BIT WHY?! IF YOU WANT MY MONEY, THEN MAKE ME BUY YOUR BULLSHIT, NOT SOMETHING LIKE THIS.

Old 2013-12-19, 19:35   Link #23
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Yeah.....................................

They better not make another season after this, I would be disappointed if they did after this fiasco. I am nominating this anime as worst of 2013. If there is not enough material, just wait, just wait for it. This series does not need any promotion, it is one of the most popular light novel, you can afford to wait. This season was more fan service than substance.
Old 2013-12-19, 19:56   Link #24
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

8-bit just subjected themselves to eternal damnation...

I'm sure Fegelein is leading 8-bit!

Fegelein! Fegelein! Fegelein!
Old 2013-12-19, 20:26   Link #25
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Squall now one-arm.

Seeing Ku-chan was great. She looks cuter than in the novel.
Old 2013-12-19, 21:24   Link #26
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Wow....I am just speechless. It was SO bad.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2013-12-19, 21:31   Link #27
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

That is it , i'm gonna make the Hitler review of IS video......
Old 2013-12-19, 21:37   Link #28
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
Don't forget to post it, or at least PM link
Old 2013-12-19, 21:37   Link #29
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Quote:
I second the motion.
Old 2013-12-19, 21:46   Link #30
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Yahtzee mode GO GO GO!
Old 2013-12-19, 21:48   Link #31
shadow1296

its sad really they had a chance with this second season to make something better that what the author has done with this but no instead 8bit made IS season 2 one of the biggest disappointments in anime this year,
Old 2013-12-20, 00:25   Link #32
Wigwams

this was disappointing... i think i would have enjoyed the wet dream volume from the LN more...
Old 2013-12-20, 00:44   Link #33
velvet nightmare

i didn't even realize this was the last episode.. i'm confused now. wtf is going on, the story doesn't make sense.
Old 2013-12-20, 01:32   Link #34
VTHokiePride

Bad final episode. It seemed the same as the last one in the first season. Ichika "dies" but has an epiphany and comes back with a new ability and saves the day.
Old 2013-12-20, 01:33   Link #35
zibi88

this should be like ep6 episode where terrorist make their first fight... and not the last one.... like I said it explains "nothing" to the story its just empty fanservice one with no plot progress at all... hard to even call this an proper ending...
Old 2013-12-20, 02:21   Link #36
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

This was so horrible I actually thought the entire thing was funny rather than painful.
Old 2013-12-20, 02:50   Link #37
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
All I can say is that.... SEASON 1 IS BETTER. Adding new characters didn't made it interesting. It's too boring. Effects are better but boring...... If you like romance with mecha... THIS IS NOT YOUR ANIME. Watch Aquarion Evol instead. This anime definitely has the one of the WORST MC every created...
Old 2013-12-20, 03:27   Link #38
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

What a shame to my favorite franshise!
Old 2013-12-20, 10:36   Link #39
birdy1564

That episode is the biggest disappointment, while the action is good but there's some things that doesn't feel right and felt rushed and the most biggest disappointing I have is how they never have a proper explanation(I'm talking about in the anime, not the CG art difficult draw) of how Ichika's Byakushiki is revert back to First Shift form and when he does got Setsura form back and after the fight, nobody bother make a response of seeing Byakushiki is back to Second Shift again when for unknown reason when that IS is revert to First Shift Form
Old 2013-12-20, 11:23   Link #40
zibi88

personaly it didnt make sense from episode 1 becouse if his IS turned back to shift1 then his left arm Setsura should disappear too... yet it remained he got instructions from tatenashi about it but later like he totaly forgot about this training...

I just hate how the animators made the 2nd shift look like a emerygency powerup.... his life is in danger "power up" fight compleated "it reverts back" it just doesnt make sense (setsura tool should disappear too but it stayed >_>)

normaly in novel his IS was keeping his 2nd state all the time but animators in season2 got lazy and turned it back to level1 only yo make this "change" like something we never saw before >_> they should keep the 2nd look and make this turn into level3

maybe in ova they will want to explain something to the story that they were not able to do in tv.... like they saw how awfull this is and how rates are bloody low...so they decide to do a ova to explain something and make people buy DVD's so they can screw up season3 material and story with pointless fanservice

for me fanservice is ok if its 1episode for a while but not all epiusodes fanservice with 2-3minutes of story.... since the disappearing panties episodes was such a waste of space... they could make that comapny focused stuff... but nah lets make panties..... I'm to-love-ru fan but there in between echiness story moves foward and has some spine..... here its just messy and nothing is really connected to each other but chapters are randomply adapteded

I guess in this season we never saw Ran for even a sec. we didnt saw chifuyu do anything.....it just feels empty bedies girls becoming more dumb and both lost they identity traits both yell the same...and act the same...in the catch crown game at least charlottle tried to act differently compared to other girls... but after that she started to lose her own way.

normaly an "ending" is something that does closure to some stuff we learned from all precvious episodes... here it does nothing... no closure to anything but adds even more questions ;/
Closed Thread

Tags
train wreck