AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-11-19, 11:30   Link #681
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Can anyone tell me what happen to Kuzuha in vol 10?

I heared that Akatsuki become lolicon.

And what happen to the rest of student council member after Hikami defeated?
sandhy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-19, 18:46   Link #682
blackwhite67
Banned

I asked that last one. Hikami's dead and the others with the exception of Haruka just vanished after being defeated.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-19, 21:08   Link #683
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
Can anyone tell me what happen to Kuzuha in vol 10?
Spoiler:

Last edited by houkoholic; 2012-11-20 at 02:26.
houkoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-20, 02:53   Link #684
sunsown

@houkoholic Thanks for the summary.

Spoiler:

Last edited by sunsown; 2012-11-20 at 03:04.
sunsown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-20, 02:58   Link #685
bludvein

Is that really all there is to the whole backstory with Akatsuki's sister?

Spoiler for ..:
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-20, 07:38   Link #686
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsown View Post
@houkoholic Thanks for the summary.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Is that really all there is to the whole backstory with Akatsuki's sister?

Spoiler for ..:
Spoiler:
Old 2012-11-20, 08:00   Link #687
sunsown

@houkoholic Thanks for the answers.
Spoiler:

Last edited by sunsown; 2012-11-20 at 08:11.
sunsown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-20, 08:11   Link #688
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunsown View Post
@houkoholic Thanks for the answers.
Spoiler:
We haven't gotten to that yet, Micheal/Sakuya's appearance thus far has been very limited.
Old 2012-11-20, 19:17   Link #689
blackwhite67
Banned

So what does being a vampire entail in this series? I remember in the anime Sakuya stepped of a plane in broad daylight so I'm guessing vulnerability to sunlight is just a myth.

Are the girls living with Akatsuki?

What became of the students? And who did the BABEL personnel side with?

What abilities does Kobato have? I recall there being an illustration of him helping one of the girls fight the student council?

Also, I'm guessing that Myuu can't take the conceptual barrier down? Has her cover as Akatsuki's sister been blown to the other students?
Old 2012-11-21, 00:05   Link #690
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
So what does being a vampire entail in this series? I remember in the anime Sakuya stepped of a plane in broad daylight so I'm guessing vulnerability to sunlight is just a myth.
No idea. As I said before Micheal/Sakuya's appearance thus far has been very limited.

Quote:
Are the girls living with Akatsuki?
Yes

Quote:
What became of the students? And who did the BABEL personnel side with?
Some left, some stayed. Not everyone is going to converge on the same conclusion or the same plan for the future, that much should be obvious.

Quote:
What abilities does Kobato have? I recall there being an illustration of him helping one of the girls fight the student council?
Not sure, but he's no push over that's for sure.

Quote:
Also, I'm guessing that Myuu can't take the conceptual barrier down? Has her cover as Akatsuki's sister been blown to the other students?
Yes Myuu has currently has no control over the barrier, they don't even know how long it would last. Most of the unimportant people still don't know about Myuu's true identity, but it's safe to say for those which matter, like COCOON and Scarlet Dusk, knows.
Old 2012-11-21, 19:32   Link #691
blackwhite67
Banned

I recall an illustration in which Cecil met with Sakuya. Can you explain what happened there?
Old 2012-11-22, 13:17   Link #692
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
I recall an illustration in which Cecil met with Sakuya. Can you explain what happened there?
I don't recall there was one.
What happened between Cecil and Micheal/Sakuya's meeting was already answered here.
Old 2012-11-22, 16:13   Link #693
blackwhite67
Banned

Oh sorry about that. So whatever happened to those bits of spoilers you posted before about volume 10 being about the girls saving Akatsuki for a change?

Just how did the girls blackmail the richest woman in Japan and where was Akatsuki when she told the girls to kill the most useless one? Has it been explained why she uses a cyber body to interact?

Back to Hikami's fight with Akatsuki, could Akatsuki project his sword in ki too or was it just his body?

I understand Akatsuki had the advantage what with Hikami being unable to touch him and Akatsuki being able to hit Hikami, but how was that advantageous considering Hikami's hax regenerative abilities you described? You mentioned that Akatsuki combined his ki barrier with his absolute barrier. Could you give an example of just how powerful this defense was?

In the anime, Sakuya mentioned that Hikami could have taken out Zahak using BABEL's lights. Was it ever said what that was?
Old 2012-11-22, 16:32   Link #694
yuiichi9

Who is Kobato? What happen to the rest of the members of the student council beside haruka after the fight between akatsuki and hikami?
yuiichi9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-22, 17:06   Link #695
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Oh sorry about that. So whatever happened to those bits of spoilers you posted before about volume 10 being about the girls saving Akatsuki for a change?
I guess it wasn't completely correct. But if you really want to talk about something they achieved this volume they did hold off the raiders when Akatsuki was still trapped in his younger form and won over Takako.

Quote:
Just how did the girls blackmail the richest woman in Japan and where was Akatsuki when she told the girls to kill the most useless one? Has it been explained why she uses a cyber body to interact?
Spoiler:

Quote:
Back to Hikami's fight with Akatsuki, could Akatsuki project his sword in ki too or was it just his body?
Just his body.

Quote:
I understand Akatsuki had the advantage what with Hikami being unable to touch him and Akatsuki being able to hit Hikami, but how was that advantageous considering Hikami's hax regenerative abilities you described?
He can cause so much damage that was overwhelming to the regenerative abilities. Plus Hikami would still die if he gets decapitated or chopped in half for example, it just seems that most stab and cut wounds fatal to normal humans aren't fatal that's all.

Quote:
You mentioned that Akatsuki combined his ki barrier with his absolute barrier. Could you give an example of just how powerful this defense was?
Remember that ice column Hikami used on Tanaka? Originally his ice magic "only" allows him to create cold air that is almost at Absolute Zero temperature, but with the extra power he can disregard physical laws and use cold air that is beyond Absolute Zero. He used the souped up ice column to freeze Akatsuki but it has no effect on him.

Quote:
In the anime, Sakuya mentioned that Hikami could have taken out Zahak using BABEL's lights. Was it ever said what that was?
Basically a really big ass laser. Hikami used it to shoot down the nukes that were targeting the island.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuiichi9 View Post
Who is Kobato? What happen to the rest of the members of the student council beside haruka after the fight between akatsuki and hikami?
Kobota the old man/professor/technician who gave Akatsuki the bike and developed the systems and AD and stuff.

The rest of the student council members disappeared.
Old 2012-11-22, 18:02   Link #696
blackwhite67
Banned

Oh, so the raiders attacked when he was vulnerable. That makes sense.

Who was that woman in the lab coat with Takako and that guy in the lab coat with Sakuya in volume 10?

About Leon:

I understand Akatsuki let Leon stab him when they fought as payback, but was Akatsuki really struggling against him? I mean Akatsuki defeated Zahak and took his powers so I thought Leon would've been a cakewalk.

About Gouki:

Could you explain the Ousawa family history concerning Gouki? Someone else posted that Gouki was a regular dad until he was taken to another world. He got more power than usual and started Scarlet Dusk.

You posted that COCOON has the phoenix cells AKA Onizuka. Does that mean Onizuka is outside of the conceptual barrier surrounding BABEL? If they have Onizuka and Tiana is with Onizuka then what's gonna happen to her considering she's a member of Scarlet Dusk?

Last edited by blackwhite67; 2012-11-22 at 18:20.
Old 2012-11-23, 01:02   Link #697
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Who was that woman in the lab coat with Takako and that guy in the lab coat with Sakuya in volume 10?
The woman with Takako is Kurono Ai.

The other guy with Sakuya is another one of the COCOON members whom hasn't done anything.

Quote:
About Leon:

I understand Akatsuki let Leon stab him when they fought as payback, but was Akatsuki really struggling against him? I mean Akatsuki defeated Zahak and took his powers so I thought Leon would've been a cakewalk.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Could you explain the Ousawa family history concerning Gouki? Someone else posted that Gouki was a regular dad until he was taken to another world. He got more power than usual and started Scarlet Dusk.
Yeah he's just a normal human like the others until he got transported to the other world. He seems to be a very nice dad until he came back and just disappeared for unknown reasons yet.

Quote:
You posted that COCOON has the phoenix cells AKA Onizuka. Does that mean Onizuka is outside of the conceptual barrier surrounding BABEL? If they have Onizuka and Tiana is with Onizuka then what's gonna happen to her considering she's a member of Scarlet Dusk?
Onizuka was taken to UK where Sakuya and COCOON HQ is. Tiana is taken prisoner and they put a collar around her which prevents her from using her magic and conceptual ability. COCOON otherwise lets them roam fairly freely inside their HQ and as said before they are interested in swaying Onizuka to fight for them (and would probably use Tiana as bargaining chip/hostage when push comes to shove, though right now they are playing nice and egging Onizuka on by saying that it is now his turn to protect Tiana etc).

Last edited by houkoholic; 2012-11-23 at 08:33.
Old 2012-11-23, 07:35   Link #698
chancs

This series deserves to be translated :sob:
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 07:54   Link #699
Insane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by chancs View Post
This series deserves to be translated :sob:
Yeah, same here. I'm seriously yearning for more OP harem MC like Akatsuki (I'm getting tired seeing beta-type harem MC that gets the girls simply because he's a nice guy). It's very refreshing to see a MC in harem story that is clearly dominating his harem not giving any crap.
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-23, 08:00   Link #700
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Yeah, same here. I'm seriously yearning for more OP harem MC like Akatsuki (I'm getting tired seeing beta-type harem MC that gets the girls simply because he's a nice guy). It's very refreshing to see a MC in harem story that is clearly dominating his harem not giving any crap.
For now I am surviving by the tid-bits mentioned here
chancs is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, borderline hentai, fantasy, harem, light novel, shounen