AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

View Poll Results: Kami nomi/TWGOK: Goddesses - Episode 2 Rating
Perfect 10 16 39.02%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 8 19.51%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 29.27%
7 out of 10 : Good 4 9.76%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 2.44%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-07-18, 06:37   Link #41
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
I found it mind-boggling that no one commented about the teacher who saw all that.
She seems to have scared off the Vintage attacker too. Yet did not call an ambulance or anything and just let Keima and company take Kanon away.

Hmmm... a undercover demon agent who was assigned to watch over Keima? Perhaps Keima is right about this all being a setup.

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?
Old 2013-07-19, 09:33   Link #42
Clarste
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackett View Post
She seems to have scared off the Vintage attacker too. Yet did not call an ambulance or anything and just let Keima and company take Kanon away.

Hmmm... a undercover demon agent who was assigned to watch over Keima? Perhaps Keima is right about this all being a setup.
You'll note that she wears a collar like all the demons and their partners do. Although it has a different design.
Old 2013-07-19, 18:08   Link #43
chaos_animagic

The God Only Seduced By Crossdressers. LOL

PS: push down that Tsukiyo, rawr. *do rawr hand gesture*

Also,, Elsie sure is Talented, she can take over a popular idol's job so easily.
That just show you, even airheads and still have their uses ;P
Old 2013-07-19, 18:54   Link #44
The Green One

Being the rabid Kannon fangirl she is, Elsie has Kannon's songs memorized and the choreography as well.
Old 2013-07-20, 06:04   Link #45
Traece
:cool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Being the rabid Kannon fangirl she is, Elsie has Kannon's songs memorized and the choreography as well.
You all made fun of Elsie for being such a fangirl of Kanon, even before Keima captured her heart.

IT WAS ALL PREPARATION FOR THIS DAY!

You know, Yui's attempt at Keima was always really hilarious, but seeing it animated made it so absolutely hysterical. Credit has to be given here, as this scene was so much greater animated than still.
Old 2013-07-21, 14:18   Link #46
Soverence

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Green One View Post
Well it is good(or bad) that all those long hours of Elsie fangirling it up came to good use in the long run . I would have to guess though we will be seeing less of Elsie this season if she is going to be off pretending to be Kannon who has a packed schedule. Less Elsie will make me sad .
Old 2013-07-21, 19:06   Link #47
Traece
:cool:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soverence View Post
Well it is good(or bad) that all those long hours of Elsie fangirling it up came to good use in the long run . I would have to guess though we will be seeing less of Elsie this season if she is going to be off pretending to be Kannon who has a packed schedule. Less Elsie will make me sad .
Less Elsie means more Haqua. Sure, less firetruck cameos, but...

HAQUA.

Basically one of my favorite characters, Hinagiku, rebirthed into TWGOK.
Old 2013-07-21, 20:45   Link #48
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soverence View Post

I miss Elsie already. I'm not a particularly big fan of Haqua. She's ok in small doses for me, but it's like watching Ayase all over again from Oreimo. Them having the same voice actress doesn't help either.
Old 2013-07-21, 22:28   Link #49
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudedmind View Post
I miss Elsie already. I'm not a particularly big fan of Haqua. She's ok in small doses for me, but it's like watching Ayase all over again from Oreimo. Them having the same voice actress doesn't help either.
What do you mean 'doesn't help either'? I think it's great.

Haqua = Hinagiku + Ayase

Spoiler:

Spoiler for off-topic:
Old 2013-07-22, 01:50   Link #50
Cloudedmind

Send a message via MSN to Cloudedmind
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
What do you mean 'doesn't help either'? I think it's great.

Haqua = Hinagiku + Ayase

Spoiler:

Spoiler for off-topic:
Spoiler:
Old 2013-07-22, 13:46   Link #51
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
Well, after ep 2 I find my feeling for the series to be the same. Too rushed and too much passed over that I personally would have liked to have seen the painstaking detail and attention they gave to the heroines from the first two seasons. Will continue watching, but I am disappointed by the change in pace.
Old 2013-07-24, 07:13   Link #52
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Why the heck did they animate that particular part AND have Kana-tan reprise her role as Shiori?

Take it off air! Take it off air now!

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Closed Thread