AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-12-04, 03:18   Link #11161
Eratas123

@ Meistah - Can you please repost it? I was looking for it earlier but I can't find it By the way, I have traps, darkness and Ho-yay! All of us have something unique.

Also, I'm already planning a version of the story for fictionpress.
Old 2011-12-04, 03:20   Link #11162
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Kyuukai was willing to elecrocute himself (severely or not, at your choice) when he grabbed the rusty bars of the cage and attempted to charge through the trap to go save his family, friends and daughter. The bars house the wires and actually power the trap, and Kuu and Ange didn't expect him to try such a stunt (the trap still works though). He may or may not burn his hands or body after trying multiple times to break the cage before starting the trap, which will affect the way he injects the syringe into Laura or his preformance in later traps.

Probably unwillingly. Maybe they'll encounter a fork in the path, where each of them knows a password to go through one door, while they can't go through the other.

Kyuukai uses his password, the date of Koneko's activation and he has to say the one phrase he says the most to her ("You'll always be my precious KIT."), in one door, and as soon as he passes through it, the door closes behind him.

Ichika goes to another door, uses his password and phrase (don't know what), and goes in. The door closes behind him. There can be a third door for Irish, and his password and phrase could be whatever you'd like.

@ Meister: And I've just opened a new route! If you haven't seen my earlier posts, please do.

I feel like the luckiest otaku on earth!

Well, until she maybe/might/probably makes me dress like a catboy. Shudders*
EthernalRain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-04, 03:21   Link #11163
DarkJak2050

Perhaps I should come back later...
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-04, 03:26   Link #11164
Eratas123

@ Rain - Probably burned to make teamwork for them required later on. Ichika has accuracy, Kyuukai has piwer while Irish has agility. Each of these are required to help them finish later.

So Irish is the only one who manages to think of alternate ways to end his traps? Kyuukai and Ichika pretty much play by the rules while he thinks of alternate ways that no normal person would do.

@ Jak - Just say something and we'll follow up on it. Speaking of which, you never said if the guys parents are dead or just abandoned them.
Old 2011-12-04, 03:31   Link #11165
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Kyuukai plays by the rules due to the fact that people close to him are basically held hostage and put under risk of "harm". He doesn't want to risk any of them getting hurt.

Well, unless you count the carousel trap. This is where he starts to doubt and question the motives of their captors.
Old 2011-12-04, 03:36   Link #11166
Eratas123

Irish also has people he cares about in the hanging trap and he still thought of an alternative way to solving it. Granted, neither Kuu or Ange were expecting him to injure himself to do it and he thought of it logically (The clothes rip due to the fast descent so all he has to do is slow the descent down).

There are only three traps each for them. Kyuukai's is the caged bird trap, the carousel and then then the warehouse with Irish.
Old 2011-12-04, 03:40   Link #11167
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Personally, I can't even find an alternate way to solve the carousel trap...

And still, the trap looked lethal from the start...

If Koneko wasn't there (but she will), he'd probably slow down to think about the situation.

Now I've got to take a shower. Be back in a few minutes.
Old 2011-12-04, 03:46   Link #11168
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Just say something and we'll follow up on it. Speaking of which, you never said if the guys parents are dead or just abandoned them.
[Sighs]
Still working on it...

Anyway, guys. How would the IS Academy students react if they see something like this in front of them?

"Wow.... blood... guts... just another day on the job."
- Marcus Fenix (Gears of War)
Old 2011-12-04, 03:52   Link #11169
Eratas123

@ Rain - The hanging trap also looked lethal since the recorder said that the trap would release the person and snap their neck due to the g-force and (fake) nooses hanging around their neck. Hs just used it's the chains and his legs to his advantage since he didn't care about getting injured. He gets suspicious when he sees the "nooses" were brittle and easily broken so they couldn't have done anything even if he dropped one of them.

An alternative way to solve the Carousel trap for Kyuukai would be for him to save all of them at the cost of being stuck in his binds and pelted with rubber chickens. One of the "victims" could've helped him out later on when they escape the room at the cost of his ability to make kids

Ichika's traps resemble more of Daniel Rigg's and Adams traps since most of them don't injure the user.

@ Jak and Hawke - Ever consider writing Original fiction? I cam see stories like yours on the sci-fi (Jak's) or horror (Hawke's) archive for fictionpress.

@ Jak - Depends. If they're personals they would summon their IS, if not they would run away as fast as possible.
Old 2011-12-04, 03:53   Link #11170
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

I've been trying to break into original fiction for a long time now. Don't ask how it's going.
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-04, 03:54   Link #11171
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Sent ya the PM, Eras. :3
Old 2011-12-04, 04:00   Link #11172
Eratas123

@ Stratos - A brother sister relationship won't work since the way she acted is anything but brother and sister. She acts the same way towards Ichika in canon and calling that as brotherly affection would look like an asspull. Do you have another theory?

Sorry for answering it here, internets so slow I can't message properly.
Old 2011-12-04, 04:07   Link #11173
DarkJak2050

[1 person replied to last post]

Now I remember why I decided to post less "material"...
Old 2011-12-04, 04:08   Link #11174
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: Well, he wants kids and so he'll be a careful ass when deciding who to drop.
Old 2011-12-04, 04:10   Link #11175
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@ Stratos - A brother sister relationship won't work since the way she acted is anything but brother and sister. She acts the same way towards Ichika in canon and calling that as brotherly affection would look like an asspull. Do you have another theory?
Let see... I could try listing them out:

- Outright Reject End (Reject, never to talk again... Not cool)
- The cliche "All-Close-Friends" End (Which I try to avoid at all costs)
- Clannad End (The best I could think of)
- Tragic Reject End (Highlander slugfest, won't make sense given her ties with Tsurugi)
- Back-To-Square-One End (All those interactions and developments gone to waste, at least they'll still be talking)
Old 2011-12-04, 04:15   Link #11176
Eratas123

@ Rain - That's why Irish gets more interest from Kuu than the other two He's the only one who really doesn't care about getting hurt so he manages to solve traps without adhering to the rules of the game he's in.

I have a plan for joke test in the in final part: Canan is trapped on a machine like rack. To get her out he has to burn the one thing he cherishes the most: His nekomimi hentai collection! Would he do it? That is the question! By the way, all the trap does is remove her clothes but he doesn't know that.

@ Jak - Not all of us have internet fast enough to watch. Why don't you try posting a pic instead? I was just lucky I managed to load it.

@ Stratos - Why don't you go for the harem end?
Old 2011-12-04, 04:20   Link #11177
EthernalRain
Head of FRACTURE R&D

@ Eratas: He'd do it in a heartbeat, since he's got duplicate copies of everything stored with the store owner in the case he was caught... Yeah, seriously.

But the limited edition stuff will be gone for a while, until he can order new copies to be printed for him. Which should take about a year or two to get the work dealt with and have the products shipped to him.
Old 2011-12-04, 04:22   Link #11178
DarkJak2050

Alright, here's a "mild" picture of it for those with slow internet.

Chainsaw kill basically.
Old 2011-12-04, 04:25   Link #11179
Eratas123

@ Rain - Why hesitate? He's got the real thing right there Anyway, how do you think the story should end? Things back to the status quo or Kyuukai getting scarred for life? Ichika is forced to go on dates with everyone in his harem while Irish gets even more angry at the Tabane bloodline but he gets a new admirer

And no, it can't be a sex ending! Considering Kyuukai and Irish just spent a lot of their time making sure they DON'T get raped.
Old 2011-12-04, 04:26   Link #11180
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:

@ Stratos - Why don't you go for the harem end?
Four-man Squad: Two Battle-Armors(Inami and Tsurugi), Two ISes(Cecilia and Kirin)

I'd run with that. Just that I want to come up with something aside from the usual "Let's all be close friends with him".

Or maybe I could run with the other kind: "Whoever he chooses, the rest must support his decision and his relationship with the one he chose". I think that would run better... Hopefully.

And before you ask... Yes, Kirin Arakaki will eventually look up to him as well. :P

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest