AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-11-07, 18:47   Link #161
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
p3psi.. your avatar is so hypnotizing.. its like hes dancing.. cant take my eyes off of it
Old 2003-11-07, 19:16   Link #162
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

heheh Yes P3psi me too
Nine Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-08, 00:24   Link #163
Kireiko
Kawaii, ne? ^__^*

okay, minna, sumanai! omachidoosama!! actually, sasuke is seen eating it in one of the beginning episodes. and it is stated in the char fan book ^__^

ps. i know. kind of cheated, demo, minna are all very well naruto-versed ne? (i know, "duh!" ^__^)
Kireiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-08, 12:01   Link #164
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Haaaaaaa okey, just before Naruto attack him in the episode 3 right? Damn I forget how the japanese named that
Sushis ne?
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-08, 23:01   Link #165
Kireiko
Kawaii, ne? ^__^*

kay, minna, i don't want to be responsible for killing off this thread! gomen, it wasn't my intention at all! O__o!
dewa, i'll just say what it is: Sasuke's favourite food is Tomatoes and Rice Balls.... (see, it wasn't revenge diabolistic-san ^___^)

and since Nine Devil-san was the closest in answering, i guess he gets the right to ask the next question! ^__^
Old 2003-11-08, 23:09   Link #166
diabolistic
pythagorean≠python gorax

I was so close..

<Pabs> kcl, you sure do put out a lot of Naruto eps
diabolistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-08, 23:13   Link #167
Kireiko
Kawaii, ne? ^__^*

koweeeee!!! O___o! i didn't think it possible, diabolistic-san, but your avatar.... just... got... scarier! O___o!

(and it is me, or does your bumper-car-riding panda have some serious boobage issues? O___o!)
Old 2003-11-09, 18:35   Link #168
Lee-pimp
A.S.S. Vice President

nine devil needs to ask his question or else this thread is going to page 2 and that would be terrible right?
Lee-pimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-09, 20:06   Link #169
Manga Maniac
You´re under my commaand

Send a message via AIM to Manga Maniac Send a message via MSN to Manga Maniac
Oyyyyyy Nine-devil! Post yer question already!! I´m dying to put up a hard question (noooooot). humm...well i´ll see if i make up a hard question by the time you post yours. Oh and i just saw the funniest Manga animé ever!! Dragon half. LOL!! those guys can´t even be serious for 3 minutes!
Manga Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-10, 09:56   Link #170
Nine Devil

Ok sorry mates i had a problem with my pc(still got it )

Here it is What did Itachi mean by this sentence:

''Until ''Tsukuyomi'' becomes the ''Amaterasu'' we should not use it''

So think!
Old 2003-11-10, 12:17   Link #171
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

lol nobody know for the moment

But I guessed a long time ago that we only saw the first step of the mange sharingan (the name of his special genjutsu is Tsukuyomi) and that he had 'put' something (instruction? brainwashing?) in the mind of Kakashi and/or Sasuke to be able to manipulate/order them later (so the 2nd step : the Amaterasu).

Kakashi said himself after that Itachi used the mange sharingan on him : why didn't he just kill me?
Well, that can be an answer
Old 2003-11-10, 13:11   Link #172
Nine Devil

No thats not the right answer Hunter-san.Btw where i got the ''Manga'' Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu has there meanings written under it.

Last edited by Nine Devil; 2003-11-10 at 17:04.
Old 2003-11-10, 15:00   Link #173
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
No thats not the right answer Hunter-san.Btw where i got the anime Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu has there meanings written under it.
hu?
I will assume that you mean the manga and not the anime but anyway no you're wrong, nowhere in the manga the significance of this sentence appears.

In japanese mythology, Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu were two god(dess), born to the right and the left eyes of Izanagi (the first God) when he washed them.
Tsukuyomi was the god(dess) of the Moon and Amaterasu the god(dess) of the Sun, the more important God in the japanese mythology (Tsukuyomi is more important in Korean Mythologie than in the japanese one).

The funny thing is that the third brother/sister of Tsukuyomi and Amaterasu, Susanno, the violent God of the Sea was expelled from the heaven and then killed the great serpent/dragon with eight heads (Orochimaru) and obtained the sword Tsurugi (the oro's sword), which he devoted to Amaterasu.

So you can make plenty of theory like Itachi (Amaterasu) using his little brother Sasuke (Susanno) to kill Oro.
But you can imagine many other theory than that (beside there is many alternative in the japanese mythology whithout even speaking of the Korean one).

Once again, you can imagine what you want, but there isn't any clues in the manga.
Old 2003-11-10, 17:10   Link #174
Nine Devil

No you are wrong Hunter-san.I bet you are right about the myth.But is not the right answer.If you read carefully you can understand what he means.I got this question from a topic that was disscused a while ago but the forum went down so all is gone.

I bet Vicious-san knows it.
Old 2003-11-10, 19:32   Link #175
Manga Maniac
You´re under my commaand

Damn!............ This one is to hard...i´m totally clueless.. i´ve read the manga a couple of times...but i don´t see any explanations...so you propably will have to say the answer.
And then let Hunter-San get the next queston because he made such an effort on answering yours

.....Hunter-san or anyone kindfull enough to help me. I´m sorry for the inconveniance but can you pm me how you type to insert a gif sig? Thx in advance
Old 2003-11-10, 19:51   Link #176
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nine Devil
No you are wrong Hunter-san.I bet you are right about the myth.But is not the right answer.If you read carefully you can understand what he means.I got this question from a topic that was disscused a while ago but the forum went down so all is gone.

I bet Vicious-san knows it.
Nine devil, There was/is countless topic about that in countless Naruto forum ^^
Beside if it was a topic in the old forum, I discussed it too
So this is exactly what I said, there is many assumption, but nothing sure about that.
Just guess.

But anyway, I will wait for your answer.

Manga Maniac : user cp=> signature=>[ img]www.link-of-your-sig.blabla [ /img]
Old 2003-11-10, 20:12   Link #177
Manga Maniac
You´re under my commaand

Thx Hunter. Guess my browser is down. Seems like my sig can´t show up for the party :/
Old 2003-11-10, 20:25   Link #178
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Well, nine Devil-san, Hunter-san is right saying there's no answer after all. The Tsukuyomi is Itachi's special Mange Sharingan genjutsu. He said "... until Tsukuyomi becomes Armaterasu". Until the Moon becomes Sun. I think this is the answer you're looking for, isn't it, nine Devil-san?
There's so many mysteries about Itachi-kun yet... he said he had to rest at the "... same place". What's the "same place"? A Sharingan recovering center?
And about the "Moon becomes Sun", don't think he meant he should wait until morning to use the Mange Sharingan again. It has something to do with his Mange Sharingan, something that we have yet to known. His special genjutsu, the Moon. What are the steps he need to take to turn the Moon into the Sun? How does the Sun works?... so many questions that shall be answered in the future.

Anyways, as Hunter-san answered correctly that "... there's no answer really", even if I got the answer you're looking for, nine Devil-san, I give my turn to Hunter-san.
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-11-10, 20:57   Link #179
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

And anyway Amaterasu doesn't mean sun but something like illuminated nun (I just translate wildly :P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
Anyways, as Hunter-san answered correctly that "... there's no answer really", even if I got the answer you're looking for, nine Devil-san, I give my turn to Hunter-san.
No no, be gentle ask a question yourself
Old 2003-11-10, 21:36   Link #180
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Is that really so? In the manga they translated "Amaterasu" into Sun. Anyways, it's you who got the question right, so it's you who should be doing a new one

Go Hunter-san, make the next question! (I think you haven't any questions, so I'm doing this on purpose )
lol just kidding
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote