AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2007-04-17, 09:27   Link #681
depthcharge101

wow... just wow. Suigintou is officially my favourite villain no doubt. I find her pretty crappy when she first appeared in Rozen Maiden, it seems like she's pretty shallow and it's just a generic villain with lots of hatred. But after watching traumend, and this amazing ova.... wow that's all I can say. Not surprised so many ppl calling her gin-sama lol.

Just curious, why can't I create new topics in this forum? Other forums work fine tho....
depthcharge101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 12:07   Link #682
Lost

Glad to hear you liked it. Indeed, it went deep into Gin's past and definitely contributed to her development and an understanding of her character.

We can't create threads/topics in this sub-forum because, as with many other recent sub-forums, this is a limited forum. That means only Moderators or Administrators may create threads in this sub-forum. If you want to start a thread, give it good and long thought, then post your proposal in this request thread, and those with oversight here (haven seen NightWish in a while ) will give valid consideration to your request; and create (or not create) the requested thread.
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 12:45   Link #683
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by depthcharge101 View Post
wow... just wow. Suigintou is officially my favourite villain no doubt. I find her pretty crappy when she first appeared in Rozen Maiden, it seems like she's pretty shallow and it's just a generic villain with lots of hatred. But after watching traumend, and this amazing ova.... wow that's all I can say. Not surprised so many ppl calling her gin-sama lol.
great...another person to beat away with a stick from my gin sama j/k :3
calling her the villain is somewat twisted...with all that has happened the line between being the good and the bad is somewat blurred ~ likewise i can call shinku the villain for starting the ball rolling so smoothly but im not going to go that far

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 14:11   Link #684
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

^ LOL! Let's be a bit more realistic Next thing we know, people will start calling Kanaria the villain

Like it or not, Suigintou IS the first season's villain
Old 2007-04-18, 14:59   Link #685
_duangelique
Adorate Sui ~desu.

I been in the TBS official page, and it says something about the Ouvertüre DVD menu. It seems that is has something hidden on it. Does anyone know what it is about?
_duangelique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 16:00   Link #686
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by npal View Post
^ LOL! Let's be a bit more realistic Next thing we know, people will start calling Kanaria the villain

Like it or not, Suigintou IS the first season's villain
no i refuse to believe it!! *cough* but i choose to look behind her outer shell into more deeper feelings...its been that way ever since i saw her in S1 i swear

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-18, 18:56   Link #687
Kageitenshi
Meep meep, I'm a creep

Send a message via ICQ to Kageitenshi Send a message via MSN to Kageitenshi
It's all about semantics and points of view here really, I accept Gin-sama being the antagonist, rather than villain (1-3) in the true sense of the word in first season in the context of the story, but I won't refuse to admit the fact that she's intended to be the villain (4). It's only reasonable, considering she's still loved by me and many others, despite (or in spite of) this, perhaps even because of... "It's good to be bad"

Kanaria.. if it weren't for her comical appearance with all them less than satisfactorily successful attempts #400++ she could be considered a villain for her ill intent, even if she doesn't end up causing any real harm... though no one's quite sure what her intents are either. Gin's are very clear and all blame can easily be put on her because of that, despite her not having succeeded in anything but psychological terror and eventually beating Souseiseki in "fair" mutually agreed Alice Game, and the reason for that being an unselfish one... Megu. Ah! Well, the manipulation and all that weren't really caused by Gin, but Bara, not to mention Gin being a victim as well, and were but "beneficial" in getting the gears of war running as was "supposed to be" by some account...

Can't really blame anyone since I'm not directly involved and I simply don't want to nor even can't judge. Having a strongly sensing / perceiving personality trait vs. judging does that ^__^

Understanding oneself is the key to utopia, there's just nothing to unlock...
Kageitenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-20, 08:18   Link #688
QueenNori

Quote:
Originally Posted by _duangelique View Post
I been in the TBS official page, and it says something about the Ouvertüre DVD menu. It seems that is has something hidden on it. Does anyone know what it is about?
Hmm, interesting. Maybe I can look if I find something hidden because I have the Ouvertüre DVD.

EDIT: I found something. It's the ending, but the credits look a bit different (they now look like movie credits which go up and then dissapear). I don't know if there are more.

Last edited by QueenNori; 2007-04-20 at 08:44.
QueenNori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-14, 14:24   Link #689
the.Merines
Seeker of Power

Send a message via AIM to the.Merines Send a message via MSN to the.Merines
http://youtube.com/watch?v=OccUsrv2aCo

Little thing I tossed up. Clean Ouverture OP vid x Bokurano OP music. Works rather well, IMO.
Old 2007-05-16, 01:23   Link #690
chl_bowie

can't wait till 3rd season
chl_bowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-05-18, 10:58   Link #691
Lost

Woah. Ouverture OP to uninstall. Epic WIN.
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-12, 04:53   Link #692
kazune-kun

Watching the OVA didnt change what I think of Suigintou. She's always been one of my favorites.
kazune-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 03:59   Link #693
DarkWillow
Rozen Maiden new fan!

Send a message via MSN to DarkWillow
anything about a 3rd season? i can't wait
DarkWillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 05:34   Link #694
Blablabla
Zetsubo-sensei daaaaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkWillow View Post
anything about a 3rd season? i can't wait
No S3 but a desu spin off. Cos' in Japan Rozen Maiden = desu so no need Gin, no need Shinku. You will have a full 20 minutes long desu show. Smile my friend, rejoice, desu is the future, desu is the world.

PS : I'm jocking.
Blablabla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 05:45   Link #695
DarkWillow
Rozen Maiden new fan!

Send a message via MSN to DarkWillow
last night i saw the last episode of traumend...i cried..so i hoped for a third season....
noooooo you can't tell me that...
DarkWillow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-06-26, 14:19   Link #696
Claymore_Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blablabla View Post
No S3 but a desu spin off. Cos' in Japan Rozen Maiden = desu so no need Gin, no need Shinku. You will have a full 20 minutes long desu show. Smile my friend, rejoice, desu is the future, desu is the world.

PS : I'm jocking.
scary enough, I'd be happy as well!

a Desu is fine too
Old 2007-10-08, 22:25   Link #697
Ancient Death
Lonely without Suigintou

If the Traumend season is the final one then they shouldn't make Kirakishou appearing for likely ten seconds plus Laplace have the two rosa mysticas and look evil...but it happens. Then there is a good chance that RM season 3 will come out if that is Peach-Pit's problems get working out...I hate if it is left as cliffhanger one.
Ancient Death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-09, 01:53   Link #698
grey_moon
Yummy, sweet and unyuu!!!

That Rozen Maiden minister blokey should flex his political muscle and demand they make one now and whilst they are at it a few OAVs depicting each maiden's past would be nice too!
Old 2007-10-10, 07:38   Link #699
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

Death Angel - Acutally for 7 seconds and about 20-30 hundredth(s?)...
Well but still you must say that Träumend also looked like it won't continue...
You know.. music like that... etc etc... But it also did look like it can continue.. confusing :/...
•••Shadow••• is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-10-10, 14:36   Link #700
Ancient Death
Lonely without Suigintou

I don't know about the "music" but the mostly point is on why Kirakishou make an appearance at the last minute.
Ancient Death is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, nomad, ova, peach-pit, seinen, sequel, supernatural