AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-05-05, 05:30   Link #9001
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Well , its a manga , me i think that Tsukune will got the power to be able to touch his father later . We have to wait .
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-05, 08:11   Link #9002
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Tsukune needs to learn something stronger than the Falcon Punch.

Old 2009-05-05, 09:15   Link #9003
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
I don't think Tsukune would be even able to touch Mocha's father.
He's gotta be able to at some point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Old 2009-05-05, 10:24   Link #9004
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cio View Post
Agree...

Even anime's Tsurara didn't match manga's Tsurara... Or perhaps all the anime's character? Are we going to bash the anime again? haha...

But to be honest, i can accept Moka's Father on anime's version, but in the manga, i'm looking forard to Moka's Dad vs Inner Moka first and Moka's Dad won, then let the GAR Tsukune defeat Moka's Dad.
tsurara's appearance did match but not her behaviour. theres never any problem with bashing the anime. though its been bashed quite sufficiently already in this thread.

i have no doubt that tsukune will be able to surprise her father with his strength with time. imo i dont think he'll be able of a descive defeat but edging him out a tiny bit to defeat him is possible.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-05, 11:26   Link #9005
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I'm on chapter 25 right now, and I got the feeling that except the bus driver, Nekome, and the exorcist dude, every adult is worse than the students and want to take full advantage of them. Yokai academy sure is scary
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-05, 11:36   Link #9006
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

The Bus driver, headmaster and the 3rd guy still unknown (Moka's father in the anime) who made Youkai academy are probably all in cahoots.
Old 2009-05-05, 12:00   Link #9007
X207
Gamyūsa

for some reason i feel like the 3 heads are all close friends.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-05, 12:08   Link #9008
Kafriel
Senior Guest

On a different note, the higher-ups seemed to know that Tsukune was human when he entered, and it was mentioned that his dad got the invitation from a weird priest-looking guy (the headmaster?) but how could they have been expecting Moka to run into him?
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-05, 12:20   Link #9009
yongshun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
On a different note, the higher-ups seemed to know that Tsukune was human when he entered, and it was mentioned that his dad got the invitation from a weird priest-looking guy (the headmaster?) but how could they have been expecting Moka to run into him?
A lot of people seems to think that, but Tsukane was not invited the guy dropped the admission form in front of Tsukane's dad. It could be on purpose but then again it could have been anyone that picked it up.

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-05, 12:23   Link #9010
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

i belive it was on purpos.. I think they would be very careful not to drop the paper that contained information on a Monster School, plus the Bus Driver was in on it the whole time.

notice how he was the only one on the bus? and the bus drivers advice?
Old 2009-05-05, 12:31   Link #9011
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Pretty much this is all a big setup for Tsukune from the beginning. Also the spirit mentioned to Mizore, Moka and Tsukune will play a big part that will change the world.
Old 2009-05-05, 13:01   Link #9012
yongshun

Quote:
Pretty much this is all a big setup for Tsukune from the beginning. Also the spirit mentioned to Mizore, Moka and Tsukune will play a big part that will change the world.
Personally I dont think they were targeting Tsukane to go to Youkai Academy. I believe they were just looking for Humans in general to go to Youkai it just so happens that Tsukane ended up going.

Head or Gut?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-05, 13:08   Link #9013
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Quote:

Lol i watched it yesterday ahah 2 punchs = K.O XD specially the last !
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-05, 13:11   Link #9014
danin8r44
The King of the Insane

Quote:
Originally Posted by yongshun View Post
Personally I dont think they were targeting Tsukane to go to Youkai Academy. I believe they were just looking for Humans in general to go to Youkai it just so happens that Tsukane ended up going.
I would agree if the same events happened but Tsukune wasn't a main character. Main characters are special 99% of the time.
danin8r44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-05, 13:27   Link #9015
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Hokuto was once Human. Probably there are HUMAN's within Youkai academy they we dunno off, who either blends like the Tsukune at first or turned youkai.
Old 2009-05-05, 15:17   Link #9016
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
That's a major plothole if that's true, though.

Nekonome mentions way back in the first few chapters that any human they find is killed. Granted there are ways of keeping hidden, Tsukune and Hokuto proved that, but I doubt that Youkai Academy is as full of humans as it is of youkai.

A major reason Tsukune and Hokuto even survived is because they had help from fellow youkai who brefriended them and found out about their humanity. I doubt any other humans who made it into the Academy by accident were that lucky. If they were, that's just lazy writing on the mangaka's part, and I don't think he's a lazy writer.

And so far, the only youkai we've seen that's capable of changing a human is a vampire and... whatever the heck Kiria was. He wasn't even a full blooded youkai.
Old 2009-05-05, 16:46   Link #9017
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
That's a major plothole if that's true, though.

Nekonome mentions way back in the first few chapters that any human they find is killed. Granted there are ways of keeping hidden, Tsukune and Hokuto proved that, but I doubt that Youkai Academy is as full of humans as it is of youkai.

A major reason Tsukune and Hokuto even survived is because they had help from fellow youkai who brefriended them and found out about their humanity. I doubt any other humans who made it into the Academy by accident were that lucky. If they were, that's just lazy writing on the mangaka's part, and I don't think he's a lazy writer.

And so far, the only youkai we've seen that's capable of changing a human is a vampire and... whatever the heck Kiria was. He wasn't even a full blooded youkai.

*cough* werewolf *cough* idiot *cough*
Old 2009-05-05, 17:04   Link #9018
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Location: A land far, far away... or very, very close, depends on where you live
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
We have no proof of that as of right now.

I think the mangaka went through enough of an effort to show us that they have an altered interpretation of our standard on monsters. That was clear enough when Inner Moka completely debunked the idea of Tsukune turning into a vampire just from being bitten.

And even with his transformation, what he eventually ended up as was not much more than an unrefined version of the original.

"It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.

"Your playing small does not serve the world, there is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.

"We were all meant to shine as children do.

"It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone.

"And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same.

"As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
BlackNhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-05, 17:44   Link #9019
RadiantBeam
Test Drive
*Author

Send a message via AIM to RadiantBeam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
I do so enjoy being insulted. No, really, I do.

I'm not in the mood.

And so far as I know in R + V canon, there's no proof that a werewolf can change a human.
Old 2009-05-05, 18:54   Link #9020
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
... and you guys bring up a peeve of mine yet again... Tsukune was NOT, I repeat, WAS NOT set-up by the higher-ups to go to Youkai Academy. Sure, it's only Tsukune's dad's thought bubble, but we're clearly shown that the flyer was accidentally dropped by a monk who was collecting them. In the anime only did they show the exorcist purposely drop a flier. However, it was the bus driver who brought Tsukune to Youkai Academy in the first place... and as we've seen, the Demon Lords are always in the thick of things. Besides, I'm sure the driver could smell that Tsukune was a human, and informed the Headmaster/Exorcist soon thereafter.

So, think about this: the purpose of Youkai Academy is to get monsters to interact with humans. So, what better way than to bring a human into the school, and see how a human survives amongst monsters? We've seen this before, with Hokuto. However, they lost Hokuto, and therefore their human specimen. Around comes Tsukune, another human... do you really think the higher-ups aren't going to jump on this chance? Then add in Moka to the equation which keeps Tsukune there... I do believe the higher-ups are smiling big time, having another human in the school

Unfortunately, we don't know more about Fairy Tale, other than they're an organization based in the human that's fated to clash with Youkai Academy, otherwise I could answer why the Headmaster is so pleased to see human slowly convert from human to half-vampire... I suspect it might have something to do with the fact that hybrids, while not as strong as the original, lose the weaknesses of the originals, making them a very powerful fighter

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire