AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-04-26, 09:48   Link #3101
Kizoku Keenan
ばか =)

Currently restarted a brand new gam of pokemon black as I wanted to refresh my memory on the world that we will be revisiting in pokemon black & white 2. Every time I play pokemon no matter what game it may be I get overwhelmed with a sense of nostalgia
Old 2012-04-26, 17:25   Link #3102
Dextro
He Without a Title

Since I recently finished Mass Effect 3 (and I really don't get what all the fuss was about on the ending btw) I picked up the God of War HD Collection moderately from the PSN so I'm playing that next.
Old 2012-04-26, 19:47   Link #3103
Sobonok

Elder Scrolls: Oblivion (Reliving it)
League of Legends
Osu!
Aion
Tera Online (Beta)
Kamidori Alchemy Meister
Starcraft 2
Sobonok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-28, 04:03   Link #3104
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer

Finished Deus Ex: Human Revolution -The Missing Link- Gotta say it's well-packed for a DLC. The duration is long enough, quite challenging, and the story itself is quite dark IMO

aside from replaying Final Fantasy VIII, also replaying Star Ocean 4: The Last Hope -International- (PS3) trying to get more trophies (although the battle trophies are almost impossible for me to complete).
For some reason, it's always difficult to build a mood to play this game but in the end I'll end up enjoying it.
Old 2012-04-28, 04:09   Link #3105
Sagi

Currently Playing Night into Dreams for the Sega Saturn.

Last edited by Sagi; 2012-04-30 at 06:27.
Sagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-28, 17:07   Link #3106
Chelydra

I am playing Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion, beta. I have no life.
Old 2012-04-28, 19:42   Link #3107
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

Wrapping up my third playthrough of Fate/EXTRA. I think I'll do one more playthrough with Caster and put the game down for a while.

Also still trying to collect more trophies for my PS3 games before I get the new games I've bought. Just need one trophy before I get the Platinum trophy in iM@S2 and Rune Factory:ToD...the one left in RF is the fishing trophy...just got the 1000x fishing trophy so I need to fish another 1000x to get the 2000x fishing trophy...orz, thats atleast another 3 hours of fishing...just fishing. (T_T)

The only thing keeping me from going insane in Rune Factory is my newly born daughter. She's so HNNNGH. (>//w//<)

After that I can finally move onto the copy of Tales of Vesperia I finally bought. Also got Ar Tonelico 3 and Hyper Dimension Neptune. Figured I'd pick up Neptune since Mk.2 will be a "Best" selection in June for the reduced price. (in Japan)
Old 2012-04-30, 04:56   Link #3108
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Still playing Urban Chaos v1.13;

Group Photo of my Combat Team(s) constantly ripping the Danubian Regular Army a new one.

Characters listed as 'Support' either carry LAWs, LMG ammunition or Mortar Ordinance

Squad One:

Jaeger (Myself) - Squadleader & Sniper: AWSM, SCAR-H
Suou (gf) - Sniper: SV98, HK M416 16"
Barry - Mechanic, Locks and Support: M6A3
Tex - Rifleman: HK M416 16"
Elhi - Riflewoman & Support: M4A1
Stogie - Rifleman & Support: F2000 Tactical

Squad Two:

Ivan - Machine Gunner & Support: L85A2 LSW & Commando Mortar
Grunty - DMR & Support: IMI Tavor STAR-21
Iggy - Machine Gunner & Support: PKP Pecheng
Igor - Rifleman & Support: SCAR-H
Trevor - Mechanic, Locks and Support: Barrett REC7
Buns - DMR: Zastava M79

We're currently fighting towards a military base in the south to liberate Conrad to join our forces. He'll replace Trevor in Squad Two and I'll be retooling the squads weaponry for Urban Fighting. Trevor will join Fox, Brain and Rude Dog in my third group when they finish training Militia.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-01, 01:36   Link #3109
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
Well.... le'see....

3DS: Started playing Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir, but switched over to Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones after alittle while. Not sure why, but when I was younger playing it on my GBA... it seemed ALOT harder.... now I'm just easily breezing through it... though Joshua seems to have a death wish or something.... he's always dying...

DS: Fixed my DSi XL, so I was using it to finish off some of the missions I hadn't done in One Piece: Gigant Battle 2 - Shinsekai, also went and downloaded Shirahoshi and Neptune... seeing as I hadn't done that yet. After I started Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones on my 3DS, I went and started playing Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon. Started a whole new file on it, haven't gotten that far in it.... can't even remember where I had last left off last time I played it~

GC: Was playing the copy of Metroid Prime I had gotten in, but then switched over to Killer 7 to play through that again. However... after playing Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones on my 3DS, and Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon on my DS... I went and put in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. It was one of the save data's lost from my memory card, so I decided to start a whole new file. I'm about chapter 8, so we'll see how this goes.

PS3: Been switching between Silent Hill HD Collection and No More Heroes: Heroes Paradise, but after going on my Fire Emblem spree.... I haven't had much time to play this one lately~

Soooo, all in all, in a very Fire Emblem mood for some reason... maybe I'll pick up Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn for Wii if I can find one around here.... I guess I'm really just waiting for the 3DS one to get released over here~
Old 2012-05-01, 09:42   Link #3110
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速

Started going through G-String, its a cool novel seems to have potential but still its wasn't the best of ideas to pick something else after the great impression Muv-Luv left on me, trying to use something else to get a bit over it didn't seem to work so well...
Old 2012-05-01, 11:08   Link #3111
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Diablo 1
Also wondering if I should try Tera looks so awesome
Old 2012-05-02, 13:37   Link #3112
Dextro
He Without a Title

Got FM2012 for 5 quids so I think my life is over for a few months. Screw God of War, I've got championships to win!
Old 2012-05-03, 04:31   Link #3113
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
Finished playing CBT of PSO2... currently playing Kamidori O_O
Old 2012-05-03, 04:45   Link #3114
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by delorean2200 View Post
Started going through G-String, its a cool novel seems to have potential but still its wasn't the best of ideas to pick something else after the great impression Muv-Luv left on me, trying to use something else to get a bit over it didn't seem to work so well...
I know how you feel but G-String gets ridiculously good as you progress. The last six hours for me were done in one sitting.

I did a complete one eighty on some of the characters as the story progressed. Haru the most notable.

And that ending... Mate, as a fellow ML fan to another, you'll enjoy it.

Old 2012-05-03, 04:56   Link #3115
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Continuing losing ships in EVE as per usual. However, I've recently gotten more serious In Tribes: Ascend... and it's really, really fun. FPS with a twist, really. Playing as Juggernaut on defense on CTF is the best thing ever when you keep hitting peeps in the air or similar. Or simply duke it out and never die. Not to mention the wonderful skiing. Oh god the skiing. I love it.

In effect, Tribes has its own BF moments when everything just clicks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grylsyjaeger View Post
I know how you feel but G-String gets ridiculously good as you progress. The last six hours for me were done in one sitting.

I did a complete one eighty on some of the characters as the story progressed. Haru the most notable.

Would the full title of G-String be "G-senjou no Maou"? Being a big MuvLuv fan, your description intrigues me and I need to check it out...

Last edited by NorthernFallout; 2012-05-03 at 05:10.
NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-03, 05:24   Link #3116
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

I wouldn't put it on the same terms as ML but I did thoroughly enjoy it. I was referring to being a ML fan as someone with very similar tastes.

And yes, that is the full title.

Old 2012-05-03, 05:55   Link #3117
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

^No worries, that's how I understood it. Thank you.

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-03, 07:15   Link #3118
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速

Quote:
Originally Posted by grylsyjaeger View Post

Thanks ^^, that does help, though to be honest it is starting to pick my interest i'm right after the...

Spoiler for ....:
Old 2012-05-03, 08:22   Link #3119
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Ah didn't like that part much myself. Tsubaki was it? Didn't think much of her at all.

From Kanon's Arc onwards it gets good.

Old 2012-05-03, 12:45   Link #3120
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速

Well i'm not fond of the whole part but there where things in the convo that picked my interest was more in the line of what i meant. Still i do admit that Mizuha and Haru's arc's are what i'm waiting for XD.