AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2004-07-21, 06:25   Link #161
Korb
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Korb Send a message via AIM to Korb Send a message via MSN to Korb
Question Looking for a title

I'm looking for a series I heard about over on 4chan before it died. It was about a girl that comes to earth from space, but doesn't understand the customs and thinks she doesn't have to wear panties because somebody lied to her or something. The picture was kind of loli-ish and looked like she was in a junk yard. The characters were drawn cute and cartoonish, kinda like Rizelmine or Dokkoida. I realize this description kinda sucks, but it was months ago that I saw this, so some details above might be wrong. If anybody can tell me what series this was, it would be much appreciated, even if it's been licensed.
Korb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-23, 03:06   Link #162
Aoi Tenshi
3l1te

Send a message via AIM to Aoi Tenshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOZZY
Just wondering what anime this is:

http://www.cs.yorku.ca/~cs221009/megami06.jpg

I saw it in an anime magazine when I was buying some manga and noticed it... Looks interesting... Just want to know the title

Gravion Swei

Last edited by xris; 2004-07-24 at 02:10. Reason: Changed imp to url tag
Aoi Tenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-23, 08:05   Link #163
a_nevels666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aoi Tenshi
Gravion Swei
Gravion Zwei.
a_nevels666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-23, 20:57   Link #164
saiyan_senshi

Question does anybody know who she is?

Can anybody tell me who this character is?

http://www.animezen.net/gallery/Anim...e_babes378.jpg

This is a screen shot I found. I think her outfit is cool. If anybody knows what series this is--please let me know.

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2004-07-24 at 01:58.
saiyan_senshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-23, 20:59   Link #165
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

first off, that site won't let you direct link
also...i have no idea who that is, might be a fan made character
Kyuven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-24, 02:01   Link #166
phoenixfire92983

Send a message via ICQ to phoenixfire92983 Send a message via AIM to phoenixfire92983 Send a message via MSN to phoenixfire92983
Its probably a fan made picture. If you're looking for stuff like that though, try looking at the art work of Star Ocean. Their clothing is kinda similar to that.
phoenixfire92983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-24, 02:57   Link #167
a_nevels666

Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyan_senshi
Can anybody tell me who this character is?

http://www.animezen.net/gallery/Anim...e_babes378.jpg

This is a screen shot I found. I think her outfit is cool. If anybody knows what series this is--please let me know.
I'm about 99% sure that screenshot is from a game, not from an anime.
Old 2004-07-24, 21:30   Link #168
carloboy
K-F Distro Guy

Send a message via AIM to carloboy Send a message via Yahoo to carloboy
this anime i think is kinda old.
it has a akira type of animation to it, like animes seen only in theaters.

it has like a huge panda/ or sumthing really fat that is black and white in color. one scene is it was sitting under a tree, i think it has some powers. come to think of it, it kinda looks like the largest pokemon that sleeps all the time. it has a small girl i think also in one of its characters

i watched this when i was around 8-9 yrs old(or maybe around 1990-1995 or older), it has a very dramatic feel to it. full of valleys and fields, and color choice is a little darker than your usual anime, cinema like

man i totally forgot the name or what its about but when i think of it, it feels like a really good drama anime
carloboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-25, 02:01   Link #169
Skye McCloud

To put it simply, I'm looking for an anime that might not even exist.

This first started when I saw a Flash animation with various anime-drawn characters. However, it seemed a bit much if it was fake, since, from the look of it, many people drew pics that were used in it.

http://heika-love.cool.ne.jp/troubled_windows.swf

This is that flash. The only thing I know about it is that the characters are named after the various Windows version (95, 98, 2000, XP, and Me (Which they renamed Miserable Edition)). Besides this, I know nothing about it.

However, given an image I found on the same site that offers that flash, it looks as though there is an OVA of it.

http://heika-love.cool.ne.jp/charact...5025421413.jpg

Of course, it's quite possible this entire thing isn't real, but I'd like to be certain. If someone can verify if this is even real, and, if so, the name of it, please let me know.
Skye McCloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-25, 02:24   Link #170
Aoi Tenshi
3l1te

Send a message via AIM to Aoi Tenshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye McCloud
To put it simply, I'm looking for an anime that might not even exist.

This first started when I saw a Flash animation with various anime-drawn characters. However, it seemed a bit much if it was fake, since, from the look of it, many people drew pics that were used in it.

http://heika-love.cool.ne.jp/troubled_windows.swf

This is that flash. The only thing I know about it is that the characters are named after the various Windows version (95, 98, 2000, XP, and Me (Which they renamed Miserable Edition)). Besides this, I know nothing about it.

However, given an image I found on the same site that offers that flash, it looks as though there is an OVA of it.

http://heika-love.cool.ne.jp/charact...5025421413.jpg

Of course, it's quite possible this entire thing isn't real, but I'd like to be certain. If someone can verify if this is even real, and, if so, the name of it, please let me know.

There is no OVA or any official production of this anime. Because of legal matters relating to Windows. Th epicture that you showed was obviously dubbed. More info go to
http://elizar.com/showcase/ostan.htm

Hope this helps
Aoi Tenshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-25, 10:30   Link #171
ColeDow

hey does anyone know what this one is? I remember seeing it on SciFi back in like.. maybe 93 or 94 something like that. it was a movie about this planet that was going to blow up(i think a bad guy rigged it or something, for what reason I dont know) there was this girl with telepathic powers and the bad guy used her to blow up the planet. When the planet started to blow the ship that carried the entire population(minus the heroes of the story or whatever they were, the main characters) didnt make it off the planet but the main characters did along with two older people, a husband and wife I believe who just got in space suits and were floating in space together and acknowledged they would die soon. The main characters then went to the only planet that could be lived on and it was I guess modern day earth, the clip didnt show anything futuristic like a space age for earth or anything. Im pretty sure it was a movie but I really only caught the end of it. Any ideas? Thanks
ColeDow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-28, 01:22   Link #172
|Aion|
Hajime

Send a message via AIM to |Aion| Send a message via Yahoo to |Aion|
Help me identify this anime

I cant remember the name of it but, i remember its about a guy who some how gets picked for something and he ends up getting engaged to this girl from outer space that wears, i think a yellow and black bikini

its old,and well i didnt give the best description in the world,but for some reason i got the urge to watch it

I mean some has got to know what the hell im talking about
|Aion| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-28, 01:26   Link #173
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

Rumiko Takahashi Urusei Yatsura: Lum.
Burner of Anime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-28, 01:42   Link #174
|Aion|
Hajime

Send a message via AIM to |Aion| Send a message via Yahoo to |Aion|
yup thats it, but damn i never knew it was 195 episodes long
|Aion| is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-28, 02:17   Link #175
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

Quote:
Originally Posted by carloboy
this anime i think is kinda old.
it has a akira type of animation to it, like animes seen only in theaters.

it has like a huge panda/ or sumthing really fat that is black and white in color. one scene is it was sitting under a tree, i think it has some powers. come to think of it, it kinda looks like the largest pokemon that sleeps all the time. it has a small girl i think also in one of its characters

i watched this when i was around 8-9 yrs old(or maybe around 1990-1995 or older), it has a very dramatic feel to it. full of valleys and fields, and color choice is a little darker than your usual anime, cinema like

man i totally forgot the name or what its about but when i think of it, it feels like a really good drama anime
Gigantic and gentle creature? Sleeps under Old Tree and has a crew of little girls playing with it? Sounds like My Neighbour Totoro by Studio Ghibli. One of those true animated classics for young so good luck looking for it.

And yeah, oddest thing in this show is the Gigantic Catbus
Burner of Anime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-28, 10:42   Link #176
vinhdang

Trying to find a quote from King of bandit's jing

I am unsure if it IS King of bandits Jing but I believe it the quote was something about - It is ironic that we hate the people we love.. then there was more ironies such as that.. It was an ending quote. Perhaps it was after the series involving the potion of everlasting life. Unsure but someone please help me out?
vinhdang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-28, 21:20   Link #177
green robotics
I AM A FEMALE OKAY?

Last night, I saw like the last 30 minutes of this animated Japanese movie on TV. (I'm in Korea, so no use into giving you the channel) Um, I can recall a nimble ninja like girl whose name I forgot (I'm sorry v_v) and a swordsman named Junpei or something...Err, I think the title was "Mosajo Bay", but I didn't see the opening credits.

Awesomated action scenes.

Ummm...
green robotics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-28, 23:32   Link #178
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Juubei (based upon the historical warrior Yagyuu Juubei) was a character in a movie with a ninja girl called "Ninja Scroll" alternatively titled "Juubei Ninpucho." That movie does have some awesome action sequences.

http://www.animenfo.com/animetitle,2...ja_scroll.html
http://www.anime-planet.com/animerec/127_hxh.html

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-29, 03:17   Link #179
a_nevels666

Quote:
Originally Posted by green robotics
Last night, I saw like the last 30 minutes of this animated Japanese movie on TV. (I'm in Korea, so no use into giving you the channel) Um, I can recall a nimble ninja like girl whose name I forgot (I'm sorry v_v) and a swordsman named Junpei or something...Err, I think the title was "Mosajo Bay", but I didn't see the opening credits.

Awesomated action scenes.

Ummm...
It could be Ninja Scroll (Jubei Ninpocho) or Jubei-chan.
Old 2004-07-29, 04:42   Link #180
green robotics
I AM A FEMALE OKAY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_nevels666
It could be Ninja Scroll (Jubei Ninpocho) or Jubei-chan.
yesh, you were right...

thank yeww :3
green robotics is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel