AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-09-07, 23:48   Link #41
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroi Kumo
FF: U Bad that would astonish me me they are the plays FF its no one me it is the opposite then Ca éttonerais me which FFu is a Film but rather the book but I do not know so thereafter a EC book there will be a film!!
Ah, you're french too?
Old 2006-10-07, 01:56   Link #42
Bowser05

Send a message via AIM to Bowser05
Question Final Fantasy Unlimited :help:

Hi there. I just finished watching FFU and I was wondering if anybody knows if there is or will be a season 2? I mean 1 ended in a way where there doesn't REALLY need to be a 2 but it kept it kind of open so I am curious now. I searched the 'net and didn't find anything at all about a Season 2 but I did see one mention, at a site that was closed down so I am at a loss as of now. Any information would be greatly appreciated because, well, I wanna know lol. Thanks ahead of time.
Old 2006-10-08, 01:01   Link #43
moshun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser05 View Post
Hi there. I just finished watching FFU and I was wondering if anybody knows if there is or will be a season 2? I mean 1 ended in a way where there doesn't REALLY need to be a 2 but it kept it kind of open so I am curious now. I searched the 'net and didn't find anything at all about a Season 2 but I did see one mention, at a site that was closed down so I am at a loss as of now. Any information would be greatly appreciated because, well, I wanna know lol. Thanks ahead of time.
im am positive there wont be. when FFU was announced, it was supposively a 50 ep series. however, due to low ratings, they scaled the entire series down to 25 or whatever episodes. anime and movies havent been squaresoft's strong points. its better we let them stick to games.
Old 2006-10-08, 03:07   Link #44
Bowser05

Send a message via AIM to Bowser05
Thumbs up Novel forms?

Wow the admins here are so nice I love it. I posted a topic on this in the wrong place (I have done this before too...I am new to AnimeSuki) and they put it in the right place without making a warning or anything. Better then other forums at least...I won't say any names. ANYWAY.

So what is this I hear about the Novel continuations that finish the series? I followed the posted link and it took me to nothing pretty much. I mean I realize this series isn't the best of series' out there but once I start something I want to finish it. I watched the whole show now I want to see how it ends properly. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Old 2007-05-13, 10:13   Link #45
ultima cloud
The real cloud strife

hi there,funny isn't it how all final fantasy's have weird endings
Old 2007-10-31, 10:52   Link #46
zeldalover

Quote:
Originally Posted by SephirothYuyX View Post
Anyone know the complete list of soils? (and there little catch phrases)

Or a link to somewere?

*hey look i have 2 posts* >_> <_<

you should probably check out gamestop.com, they have all sorts of stuff on final fantacy and stuff.....
Old 2007-11-17, 10:15   Link #47
ai_yu

translation of the continuation

Hi all,

for those who would like to know the story what follows, the Wikipedia article has a list of the sequels (scroll down to "Continuation of FF:U"):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Fantasy_Unlimited

Also, this webpage has a summary of what happens in these sequels:

http://www.geocities.com/serialjoe882002/ffudoc.html
Old 2009-09-07, 18:54   Link #48
Stratos

to bring up an old dead topic 2 years later. since this anime was never finished / the story was left dead, do you think they will ever finish it ? u quite liked FFU
Old 2009-09-07, 19:51   Link #49
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stratos View Post
to bring up an old dead topic 2 years later. since this anime was never finished / the story was left dead, do you think they will ever finish it ? u quite liked FFU
Not in anime form