Old 2010-05-16, 13:49   Link #3281
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple-s83 View Post
and aaahh not possible

in one of the chapters she was in the same bath with haruto sis

she got the body dude ^__________^
Ok, she used to be a man. My friend showed my a Taiwanese beauty pageant once only for me to find out later that none of then were actually women, but you couldn't tell. >< It was scary.

Of course, my biggest question was, why was my friend, who's a happily married woman, looking up something like that in the first place. O.O
Old 2010-05-16, 16:20   Link #3282
disposablehero92
The Gravewalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple-s83 View Post
and aaahh not possible

in one of the chapters she was in the same bath with haruto sis

she got the body dude ^__________^
i missed that one!

links or it didn't happen!
Old 2010-05-16, 21:20   Link #3283
dilan

justify it anyway you want. in ANY scenario, what eba did was inconsiderate of haruto and downright nasty. In the words of kanye west... How could you be so heartless?
dilan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-17, 02:44   Link #3284
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilan View Post
justify it anyway you want. in ANY scenario, what eba did was inconsiderate of haruto and downright nasty. In the words of kanye west... How could you be so heartless?
There's no question that what Eba did was wrong.

But then again, that doesn't mean what Haruto and Kazama did were right either.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-17, 08:26   Link #3285
Dorsai

Exactly, there are noone without fault... Even Nanami ;p
Dorsai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-17, 10:14   Link #3286
ZeKeR
Superbad

theres someone at fault... SEO....
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-17, 13:59   Link #3287
Svyatoslav

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorsai View Post
Exactly, there are noone without fault... Even Nanami ;p
btw, if she agreed to go out with him at the festival, it would be a way more convinient for Haruto, but not for reader. There would have been such posts like: WTF is about all that mess and Eba?!)))

This way it would be much more fun to read forum rather than manga itself)
Svyatoslav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-17, 16:27   Link #3288
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post

Though i consider this situation to be more Eba's fault than anyone i think its fair to say that everywhere shares some fault and this is assuming that Kazama knows who Haruto is. At this point i am not sure if he does know that Haruto is or was Eba's ex. However the hints that were given are very clear to the reader but just how clear were they to Kazama.

The point is everyone shares some type of fault here. Like i said i dont hate Eba i just dont like her dishonesty and even if she is dating Kazama out of pity in the end its just going to hurt even more than rejecting him in the end. Right now im highly interested in how Kazama will react when he finds out who haruto is and how it will affect their friendship which it will and if it doesn't then Seo is the worst writer ever. There is no way something like this especially a girl couldn't affect two teenage boys.

We also have 3rd parties who are going to get involved so the potential drama will be well worth the wait. If Kazama truly does not know who Haruto is, hes going to try to cheer him up and by cheer up mean suggesting going out to meet girls and maybe even double dating imagine what kind fire that will cause. I for one hope that kazama does not know who he is since the drama will be amplified when he finds out.

btw i understand how Eba could say dont see her anymore to Haruto. But how is it practical for her to say for him not to see Kazama. If haruto did not visit him in the hospital Kazama would know something is up he is pretty sharp also they still have to see each other at school and such. Eba's request is not practical but also it was an emotional one so thats understandable.
Old 2010-05-17, 16:27   Link #3289
dilan

Quote:

granted, but ebas inflicting pain on more people and a greater pain on thos people as well. shes deceiving kazama, obv. hurting haruto, and lets not 4get all the other girls who want him but cant have him cuz he wants eba, and lets also not forget how those girls and all of harutos friends are just wishing for him to succeed, which isnt as apparent as it used to be. eba is only in her ownpain. but the pain inflicted on haruto is greater, and shes subsequently inflicting pain onall his friends.

they werent right (kazama as of yet didnt really do anything wrong, but its a good shot that hes a puppetmaster) Haruto....welll hes the protaganist and from my view point i just want him to succeed. f every1 else lol
Old 2010-05-17, 16:56   Link #3290
dilan

im sure l8r on we're gonna get to the stage where we all say "aww eba had to do that for this reason? what a good person w/e. its too bad..". im sure once we get the situation eba will be going bac to being a goddess
Old 2010-05-17, 17:34   Link #3291
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
granted, but ebas inflicting pain on more people and a greater pain on thos people as well. shes deceiving kazama, obv. hurting haruto, and lets not 4get all the other girls who want him but cant have him cuz he wants eba, and lets also not forget how those girls and all of harutos friends are just wishing for him to succeed, which isnt as apparent as it used to be. eba is only in her ownpain. but the pain inflicted on haruto is greater, and shes subsequently inflicting pain onall his friends.

they werent right (kazama as of yet didnt really do anything wrong, but its a good shot that hes a puppetmaster) Haruto....welll hes the protaganist and from my view point i just want him to succeed. f every1 else lol
If what some are predicting is true i would not say Haruto's pain is more than hers. This only applies if what we think is going on is really true. Imagine being a prisoner in your own mind without any escape and no one to talk to about it. Especially person who you wish you could talk to the most. Im not defending her but there is more to this than just black and white.
Old 2010-05-17, 18:52   Link #3292
Shadow5YA

Quote:

You think Kazama didn't do anything wrong? He's supposed to be Eba's boyfriend, yet he has no idea about his girl's troubles, and he apparently wasn't concerned enough to ask her about it. He was too happy about finally bagging Eba after several years that he never bothered to think about what Eba felt.
Shadow5YA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-17, 22:13   Link #3293
disposablehero92
The Gravewalker

Quote:
You think Kazama didn't do anything wrong? He's supposed to be Eba's boyfriend, yet he has no idea about his girl's troubles, and he apparently wasn't concerned enough to ask her about it. He was too happy about finally bagging Eba after several years that he never bothered to think about what Eba felt.
Grrrr....beat me again man, agreed, he dosn't seem there enough for yuzuki, either he's really thich headed and he just misses the sings or he dodsn't care, idk which is worse.
Old 2010-05-17, 22:15   Link #3294
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
im sure l8r on we're gonna get to the stage where we all say "aww eba had to do that for this reason? what a good person w/e. its too bad..". im sure once we get the situation eba will be going bac to being a goddess
If the reason isn't short of having her life threatened or Haruto being in physical danger or some psychologically crippling incident, then I'll never see her as a goddess. Otherwise, she's the one making the choices here, it's her life and she chose to put this above her love for Haruto. Heck, if the reason isn't good enough, I'll probably not even be able to see her as a decent human being.
Old 2010-05-17, 22:26   Link #3295
aliasxn
Eye for an Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
If the reason isn't short of having her life threatened or Haruto being in physical danger or some psychologically crippling incident, then I'll never see her as a goddess. Otherwise, she's the one making the choices here, it's her life and she chose to put this above her love for Haruto. Heck, if the reason isn't good enough, I'll probably not even be able to see her as a decent human being.
This. Unless she somehow caused Kazama's illness and that's why she feel's guilty then I don't give a shit what her reason is.
Old 2010-05-17, 22:58   Link #3296
dilan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
If what some are predicting is true i would not say Haruto's pain is more than hers. This only applies if what we think is going on is really true. Imagine being a prisoner in your own mind without any escape and no one to talk to about it. Especially person who you wish you could talk to the most. Im not defending her but there is more to this than just black and white.
agreed tha theres more than black and white, but from the iewpoint i see only black and white. idk her reason so as of now there is no grey. im not relying on predictions, merely whatt has happened recently. nor am i relying on raw bs
Old 2010-05-17, 23:00   Link #3297
dilan

Quote:
ignorance isnt exactly a crime... now im sure hes wrong for something but as of now its not CLEARLY STATED OR APPARENT. ur basing off inferences but we in reality have noclue as to how their relationship is yet.only inferences based on them calling by last names and such...none of it is decisive
Old 2010-05-17, 23:02   Link #3298
dilan

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasxn View Post
This. Unless she somehow caused Kazama's illness and that's why she feel's guilty then I don't give a shit what her reason is.
u c, but thats what im saying. im sur eher reason will be good enuf 2 gain all our favor back. if not then im in the same boat as u 2. also, i love the backlash against everything i said. I am going to sit in the corner with my dunce cone on now lol
Old 2010-05-17, 23:14   Link #3299
cyberdemon

Quote:
had a theory on another forum. Ever think the boyfriend thing was actually is was a lie? Yuzuki said it to distance herself when she didn't want Haruto to get involved with her troubles. Unfortunately Haruto followed her to Tokyo and she panicked knowing her lie could be exposed. Kazama happened to overhear the situation and saw it as a chance for him since he had liked her for a long time. He gave her a way out, he could become her boyfriend turning the lie into truth. Problem is that Yuzuki might've not mentioned that she said that it was someone who dumped her in the past which is why Kazama says she turned him down time after time.
cyberdemon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-05-17, 23:39   Link #3300
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Were still shrouded in the fog of war and we don't have any cheat codes to see what's really going on. So before tossing people under the bus why not wait and see what's happening. As far as we know he could be in the dark as much as Haruto is. Just because he's her boyfriend doesn't mean he knows her entire life history...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life