AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-05-07, 21:02   Link #761
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
The Brightwyrm Dragon can only be found in L&L(f arc). It only appears in battle by running into a Treant(on the map) in Region 13/66.
Awesome, thanks alot!!

I was thinking it was in Zhonecage and was about to end the L&L portion of the game. Cool, I'll see if I can find it now.
Old 2012-05-08, 15:49   Link #762
Zakoo

Especially hard, generally they come at 4 and you go cry depending the mode you are in.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 22:45   Link #763
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Having someone to play with you is also good if you want to try zhonecage. Humans tend to dodge better than AI somehow

Oh and I've just recently noticed the awesomeness of Kylelicious quality...anyone got a tips on getting the shards for it and tempering it? I've noticed that I could tempered weapons quite quickly for low levels weapons...but how about high-level weapons? :s

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 22:53   Link #764
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Oh and I've just recently noticed the awesomeness of Kylelicious quality...
I heard something about don't fight Reala with a Kyle quality weapon...

Quote:
anyone got a tips on getting the shards for it and tempering it? I've noticed that I could tempered weapons quite quickly for low levels weapons...but how about high-level weapons? :s
High level weapons felt slower, I could temper a Long Sword+1 with just 1 battle, but my Future Arc weapon required... Alot more that's for sure.

(Then again, I was tempering my Future Arc weapon on moderate difficulty...)

In general you should be equipping the relevant spellbooks for increase shard drops and faster Tempering, aside from that... I know that some food would give you x4 tempering.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 02:57   Link #765
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

As long as I don't use it against her then that would be ok Though I still can't fight her yet because I still haven't completed the master class ._. Using 10x damage is good for quick killing some bosses, but it's pretty damn annoying when the enemies are surrounding you

Quote:
In general you should be equipping the relevant spellbooks for increase shard drops and faster Tempering, aside from that... I know that some food would give you x4 tempering.
Hmm..yeah, I've just noticed that there are some foods that gives boost like that when you mentioned it I still having a hard time trying to get barbed/rigid shards though Is it true that they're easier to get in zhonecage?

Old 2012-05-09, 03:03   Link #766
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
As long as I don't use it against her then that would be ok Though I still can't fight her yet because I still haven't completed the master class ._. Using 10x damage is good for quick killing some bosses, but it's pretty damn annoying when the enemies are surrounding you
You'll fight her first in the Zhonecage

Quote:
Hmm..yeah, I've just noticed that there are some foods that gives boost like that when you mentioned it I still having a hard time trying to get barbed/rigid shards though Is it true that they're easier to get in zhonecage?
There is one stage that was said to be particularly shard-drop-friendly, the third one I think... Or maybe it's Level 4?

But I didn't notice anything too obvious.

P.S - I just saw a combo video of Graces F, what is the artes that splits Asbel into four shades and how do I get it 0_0?

(And no, I'm not talking about the dolls)

In fact, I've notice every character seem to have one or two artes that I never seen before... Or at least, the AI never used them in front of me. Like Cheria using something that looks like a smaller version of 'Holy Rain'...
Old 2012-05-09, 03:37   Link #767
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

It's Aurora Lotus. I think it's from the last critical, attributes or level 100 titles but I'm not sure...

The smaller version of holy rain? Are you talking about the one where there are rain of knives pouring down the enemies? It's called Frozen Rain and that's one of the reason why I love using Cheria now

Quote:
You'll fight her first in the Zhonecage
...Oh crap.

Old 2012-05-09, 09:24   Link #768
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
It's Aurora Lotus. I think it's from the last critical, attributes or level 100 titles but I'm not sure...
Hmmm, I'll keep an eye out for it as I farm Zhonecage Level 5 for Asbel's stupid sphere...

Quote:
The smaller version of holy rain? Are you talking about the one where there are rain of knives pouring down the enemies? It's called Frozen Rain and that's one of the reason why I love using Cheria now
No it's not freeze rain, as it turns out I already have it- Virtuous something I believe.

Quote:
...Oh crap.
Oh crap indeed
Old 2012-05-09, 14:33   Link #769
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
No it's not freeze rain, as it turns out I already have it- Virtuous something I believe.
I was so confused when Cheria was able to learn Indignation before Virtuous Ray (in my playthrough), since Indignation was her PS3 exclusive Burst Arte.
Old 2012-05-09, 20:35   Link #770
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I've managed to get to level 8 and got 3 spheres for Asbel, Cheria and Malik...talk about being lucky I still couldn't figure it out how to get to level 9, but I guess I'll grind for the other sphere first before continuing to level 9

Quote:
Oh crap indeed
Hmm..I couldn't find Reala in this dungeon Is she on level 9? Also, where could I find 'true gentleman' for the trophy?

Old 2012-05-09, 20:38   Link #771
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
I've managed to get to level 8 and got 3 spheres for Asbel, Cheria and Malik...talk about being lucky I still couldn't figure it out how to get to level 9, but I guess I'll grind for the other sphere first before continuing to level 9

Hmm..I couldn't find Reala in this dungeon Is she on level 9? Also, where could I find 'true gentleman' for the trophy?
The Ninth floor yes

The True Gentleman is from doing ALL the Inn requests.

I've got only Cheria (First try) and Hubert's (second try) sphere. I'm on my 5th attempt with Asbel's already -_-
Old 2012-05-09, 21:17   Link #772
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
To get to lv 9, you have to dualize a weapon so that its selling price is about 60,000 gald. Pretty easy if you know what you're doing. When I first went through lv 9, I was planning to only get the treasure chests and avoid all fighting in hopes that I got Sophie's sphere. Oddly enough, I got Sophie's sphere on my first time on lv 9 before I even got to the 2nd area (O.o). Same with Pascal. I'm playing in Chaos though. Reala still kicked my ass though =0(. I've only ever had a problem with Cheria's, but that was before I even knew about them(got it, like, after 10 trips or so)

frubam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 21:40   Link #773
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Yeah, I've had this game for two years and.....I still have no idea how the heck to Dualize. Past the "combine this item and that item into a selling item" or "combine this seed with this weapon to boost it a bit."

Of course, it doesn't help that I have the JP game, which is almost all kanji in its directions for the technical stuff.
Old 2012-05-10, 00:47   Link #774
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

The things this guy (assuming it's a guy) can do in this combo video is INSANE

(Yes it's a combo video... With some crazy in game choreography )

Old 2012-05-10, 01:47   Link #775
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
The things this guy (assuming it's a guy) can do in this combo video is INSANE

(Yes it's a combo video... With some crazy in game choreography )

Lol, wow.

I've put an insane amount of hours on the first playthrough, and I'm not even done with the L & L storyline yet. I've been working on leveling titles for everyone and it's a bit tedious with the amount of times a person can use the A or B artes before they get the master titles for them. Still trying to get the Quad-hit titles for a few but pretty much have taken the soul orbs from pretty much all the monsters that I have faced sans Zhonecage. What's the recommended level to try Zhonecage on Evil or Chaos? I have my characters close to level 110.
Old 2012-05-10, 07:11   Link #776
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I think 110 is about right to fight some enemies in level 1 since the enemies are like on that level too. If you got 10x damage like me, you can do it at level 70++ if you want to

So, umm...I've managed to fight Solomus just a few hours ago I still couldn't beat him because he one-shot me with his sudden eleth burst and MA >_>; Not to mention that I still don't have any stocks of weapons to get to level 10. Anyone can give me a recommendation on what to upgrade and how to challenge level 10 again?

..and how does Nanalystic actually works? Will it double my base stat accuracy or will it only double the accuracy for the weapons I equipped? And what would happen if I make a gem with nanalystic quality?

Old 2012-05-10, 15:32   Link #777
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

YES! HOLY SHIT! I finally gotten Asbel's sphere! Now I can finally leave Emeraude behind and continue with my progress!

...That is, after I start working on tempering my weapons to get the ultimate weapons...

EDIT:

Not exactly sure where to put this... It's not like we have a 'Tales of' General chat...

So we have a new game in the works- don't know the title, don't know the platform... Those would probably be revealed in the Tales of Festival next month... In the mean time however, all we have is this

Old 2012-05-10, 21:04   Link #778
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
You know, I've noticed a bit of a glaring problem with Graces in late-game...

Where the heck are we supposed to level? I'm on a nother playthrough right now, in the zonecage on hard/evil difficulty, the enemies are giving me really good resistance......but I'm getting only like 50,000 exp per fight at most. With TNLs in nearing 1,000,000. (I'm about level 95 average)
Old 2012-05-10, 21:11   Link #779
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

^Zhonecage gives me a boost of exp. Mainly that level 7/9 of it which makes my party level 200 after a couple of fight Also, harder difficulty = more exp.

Quote:
So we have a new game in the works- don't know the title, don't know the platform... Those would probably be revealed in the Tales of Festival next month... In the mean time however, all we have is this
The environments are pretty gorgeous.. When I've heard that the setting will take place in a futuristic place with trains and stuffs, I didn't realized that it still retains the 'magic' that tales of has until I've seen the scans myself.

Old 2012-05-10, 21:41   Link #780
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
The environments are pretty gorgeous.. When I've heard that the setting will take place in a futuristic place with trains and stuffs, I didn't realized that it still retains the 'magic' that tales of has until I've seen the scans myself.
Tales worlds usually have magitech (magic + Technology), I don't think they would switch the formula now.

Tags
game, games, rpg