AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-01-31, 12:22   Link #4241
Solkiskey

Take in mind the wiki is slowly changing since we've been working on it a lot.
Old 2013-02-02, 03:06   Link #4242
Kuroberus

How do you play with other people? I want to.
Old 2013-02-02, 10:30   Link #4243
GabrieliosP
黄金の魔女 Golden Witch

Go to Versus -> Netplay. There's no random matching so you need to connect with an specific person. The wiki has more details on that.

Or just get someone to play offline PvP.
Old 2013-02-06, 09:01   Link #4244
battle22

@Solkiskey

I remember you said you were using some keybinding program to play Ougon. Can you tell me what it was?
Old 2013-02-07, 08:40   Link #4245
Kuroberus

Can anybody translate what Eva-Beatrice says to B.Battler if she uses the SP Levitate Attack?

Anta ______ koshite arun dakara!
Old 2013-02-07, 09:43   Link #4246
GabrieliosP
黄金の魔女 Golden Witch

EVA says "アンタなんかこうしてやるんだから!" (Antananka kōshite yarun dakara!), which roughly translates as "I'm going to kill you this way!". It's worth mentioning that adding the suffix "なんか" (nanka) to "アンタ" (anta, meaning "you") adds a derogatory conotation to it, so she's meaning to say something like "you scum!".
Old 2013-02-08, 07:56   Link #4247
YdoUask

Quote:
Originally Posted by battle22 View Post
@Solkiskey

I remember you said you were using some keybinding program to play Ougon. Can you tell me what it was?
Not Solkiskey, but I use vjoy for the conversion. I can't tell if vjoy can't handle multiple joystick entries, if using a keyboard to play is just a bad idea, or if somewhere along the line the joystick -> keyboard is glitching though so if Solkskey uses something else I'd be interested as well. (I've never been able to do a Sommalier Finger )
Old 2013-02-08, 10:42   Link #4248
Solkiskey

I also use Vjoy.
Old 2013-02-08, 11:20   Link #4249
battle22

Quote:
Not Solkiskey, but I use vjoy for the conversion. I can't tell if vjoy can't handle multiple joystick entries, if using a keyboard to play is just a bad idea, or if somewhere along the line the joystick -> keyboard is glitching though so if Solkskey uses something else I'd be interested as well. (I've never been able to do a Sommalier Finger )
Quote:
I also use Vjoy.
Thanks both of you.
Old 2013-02-13, 08:50   Link #4250
GabrieliosP
黄金の魔女 Golden Witch

A helluva lot of videos, spoilered for convenience.

Spoiler for Videos:
Old 2013-02-13, 18:21   Link #4251
kevan3

That was a great collection, I'm actually sad that there's no more.
Old 2013-02-14, 19:31   Link #4252
YdoUask

Welp, I'm stuck. Is Dlanor's move text in German or something? I can't make out what her L2 super is and any over her specials or L1 supers that aren't the Decalogue or Cornelia/Gertrude. Anyone have any idea?
Old 2013-02-14, 20:25   Link #4253
GabrieliosP
黄金の魔女 Golden Witch

The moves themselves have german names, but dunno about the attacks. This page has all of her lines in text form, so this might help you.
Old 2013-02-16, 23:12   Link #4254
TwilightsCall

Send a message via MSN to TwilightsCall
Inspired by Walterion's videos that Gabrielios posted, I whipped this up last night lol.

Old 2013-02-25, 18:38   Link #4255
Andor-sama

Hey guys! I have yet another few questions.

Are there any news about upcoming patch with new characters in the future? I'd really like to play for example MARIA or Gaap and even Clair.

Does anyone organise some kind of online tournament for this game? It would be awesome ^^

I've already played quite a lot since I started playing ougon but still have some problems with the combos. I read somewhere that 1 and 3 would be pressing the direction and down at once but I got the answer here that the only combo where I have to press many buttons is the meta world declaration. Also I usually can do the combo with just ignoring 1 and 3 from the code but I clearly feel some kind of random factor. So I am somewhat confused
Old 2013-02-26, 07:14   Link #4256
Cao Ni Ma

The series is pretty much dead and buried right now. There appears to be zero interest from the games developers or RK07 in making more expansions or patches.
Old 2013-02-26, 11:20   Link #4257
maximilianjenus
[E]

the alst thing they said was that assembling the team for the game was hard so it's very unlikely, also it seems like umineko ahs been their biggest flop so they don't have a lot of suplementary materials, unlike let's say higurashi. I think the only way to see more umineko is in higurashi crossovers.
Old 2013-02-26, 12:03   Link #4258
battle22

Quote:
also it seems like umineko ahs been their biggest flop
What do you mean 'flop'? You mean a failure? Because Umineko is hardly a failure. Just look at its fanbase. and If I misunderstood then just ignore what I said lol.
Old 2013-02-26, 16:56   Link #4259
Cao Ni Ma

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximilianjenus View Post
the alst thing they said was that assembling the team for the game was hard so it's very unlikely, also it seems like umineko ahs been their biggest flop so they don't have a lot of suplementary materials, unlike let's say higurashi. I think the only way to see more umineko is in higurashi crossovers.
Umineko has in no ways been RK07 biggest flop. Thats probably Higanbana or Okami Kakushi. Hell Rose Guns Days hasn't had much of an impact either but at least thats somewhat interesting.

RK07s milked Umineko for as much as he could, which in the end isn't as much as he's milked Higurashi for. Doesn't stop that both have been milked for a whole lot longer than they should have .
Old 2013-02-26, 17:05   Link #4260
GabrieliosP
黄金の魔女 Golden Witch

Well, Higanbana wasn't even meant to be a big thing (Ryu himself said that he wrote it to take a break from his other series), but yeah, Higanbana is the least known 07th Expansion product. And Rose Guns Days just started, of course it wouldn't have a fanbase as big as Higurashi's or Umineko's.
Closed Thread