AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > School Days

Notices

View Poll Results: School Days - Episode 4 Rating
Perfect 10 5 12.82%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 9 23.08%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 14 35.90%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 15.38%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 7.69%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 2.56%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 2.56%
Voters: 39. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-30, 17:49   Link #1
xris
Just call me Ojisan

School Days - Episode 4 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for School Days, Episode 4.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on topic.
Warning: It will be tempting to discuss the surprising endings for this game. Let's save such things for discussion in the thread for the game. Let's just say that some of the endings can be nasty and not say another word!

Due to the heavy nature of possible game spoilers we have decided to disallow any further posting of game spoilers in this thread, even under spoiler tags. Read the following rule for clarification:

Any spoiler/hints/discussion, even under the spoiler tags, from the game/manga that leads to the revealtion of any future events to the anime will be deleted from here on. Furthermore, the poster will also earn a ban to empasize the point that no spoiler will be tolerated in this thread.

Spoiler Policy
  • Any spoiler that reveals future events, even under a spoiler tag, will be deleted.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a title for the spoiler!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    to locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting prohibited spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Old 2007-07-30, 19:58   Link #2
Darklightz
Wagering his life...

Wow,talk about an intense training session!

It's a shame that Makoto is so thick-headed,it'll still take him a while to realize that Sekai loves him. But seriously,his relationship with Sekai is already much more advanced with his relationship with with Katsuka.
Old 2007-07-30, 20:06   Link #3
Cheezy
brrr

Send a message via MSN to Cheezy
I've got one word for this episode:

looool

Ah well, at least i get my ecchi
Old 2007-07-30, 20:42   Link #4
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Whooo hooooo episode 4 turned up some serious heat. As much as i loved this episode i foresee potential problems on the horizon. I know no women in the world who would except messing around with someone else as a practicing method. I believe that in the beginning Sekai truly wanted to help and Itou truly wanted to learn but they both took advantage of the situation.

Its very obvious how Sekai feels about Itou and imo Itou has feelings for her too he just doesnt realize it, the special training gave him a look at how he might truly feel. As much as I think Katsura is sweet and cute girl im a Sekai fanboy through and through. Itou and Katsura have spent more time apologizing to one another than actually dating. Which is why i think Itou said nothing when Sekai asked him if they have fun together. I truly do not think Itou should have touch her Katsura breast at that point in time, i love the guy but hes an idiot. Sekai was in the mood and justified it to her self by saying its only for training. I want to know what happen after the scene change when she is laying down with her uniform unbuttoned.

Its a love triangle that no one knows about yet not even the ones that are involved. Im so impatient for episode 5 its going to take everything i have to keep from reading the spoilers.

oh and i love how they referred to every sexual act as PERVERTED THINGS.
very good episode worthy of the 10 i gave it.
Old 2007-07-30, 21:38   Link #5
Aceywacey
Shadow Priest

Send a message via ICQ to Aceywacey
Haha, the renshu was awesome. Sekai is deluded if she thought it was ok because it was practise. That was just an excuse to make out with Makoto. Just like in the game.

IMO, from the very beginning Sekai was interested in Makoto. When she found out about the picture, I think she used that as an excuse to talk to him and hang around him and be his friend. She's outgoing, but in some ways she's shy, in this case too shy to show her real feelings, especially since Makoto already likes another girl.

Think about it. What would you do if you were secretly in love with someone, and then you find out they like someone else. Your thoughts might be a little crazy.

When she actually succeeded in getting Makoto and Kota together, she probably realised her mistake, and hence the kiss before running to the train as sort of a goodbye kiss. However her mistake is that she became such good friends with him she has to still keep contact and now the feelings are starting to show more and more ...
Old 2007-07-30, 21:45   Link #6
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
This was awesome. I don't know why but I liked the Sekai action here. It's not wrong, it's just good. Maybe it's because the Sekai-Makoto "practices" were romantic and not forced like the other relationship. 9/10
Old 2007-07-30, 22:32   Link #7
Cheezy
brrr

Send a message via MSN to Cheezy
I hope it will be Sekai and Itou, because i hate Katsura. -_-
Old 2007-07-31, 01:41   Link #8
Edgewalker
Nani ?

Quote:
Its a love triangle that no one knows about yet not even the ones that are involved. Im so impatient for episode 5 its going to take everything i have to keep from reading the spoilers.
Sekai seems pretty aware of it to me.
Old 2007-07-31, 04:12   Link #9
Aceywacey
Shadow Priest

Also anyone else think that Kota's fantasies are ridiculous? There are no pure white knights at that age - she's expecting too much and should like someone for themself, not for their image of what they should be
Old 2007-07-31, 06:54   Link #10
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceywacey View Post
Haha, the renshu was awesome. Sekai is deluded if she thought it was ok because it was practise. That was just an excuse to make out with Makoto. Just like in the game.

IMO, from the very beginning Sekai was interested in Makoto. When she found out about the picture, I think she used that as an excuse to talk to him and hang around him and be his friend. She's outgoing, but in some ways she's shy, in this case too shy to show her real feelings, especially since Makoto already likes another girl.

Think about it. What would you do if you were secretly in love with someone, and then you find out they like someone else. Your thoughts might be a little crazy.

When she actually succeeded in getting Makoto and Kota together, she probably realised her mistake, and hence the kiss before running to the train as sort of a goodbye kiss. However her mistake is that she became such good friends with him she has to still keep contact and now the feelings are starting to show more and more ...
Exactly she realized her mistake and should not have helped him. I to beleive that she liked Itou from the get go but just could not approach him. Seeing the Katsura's picture on the cell offered an IN but Sekai didnt think about the OUT which of course is not going to happen she too emotionally involved now. Its only going to get ugly from here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KholdStare View Post
This was awesome. I don't know why but I liked the Sekai action here. It's not wrong, it's just good. Maybe it's because the Sekai-Makoto "practices" were romantic and not forced like the other relationship. 9/10
Im going to disagree with you there i dont think it was right to make out with another girl when you have a girlfriend and call it PRACTICE. dont get me wrong im a Sekai fan but morally it was wrong. THe funny thing is they kept talking about doing perverted things through the whole episode and Sekai is the one who ends up being the test dummy. Hell she can use for practice anytime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgewalker View Post
Sekai seems pretty aware of it to me.
I think she is aware now. before i beleive she was going to try to be content in the fact that she at least helped the person she loved but not anymore.

Aceywacey hit another point Katura's fantasies are way out there. Remember shes a young girl all young girls have dreams about tha stuff. But she is taken it to the next level. Standing on a green hillside in europe WTF your in high school you b/f does not have the flippin money to take you to Europe just so he can get a little feel. I think Katsura is a nice girl no doubt there but she is way too timid and that is one of the problems she will have to rectify if she wants to keep Itou
Old 2007-07-31, 07:27   Link #11
pw1388

wow this must really not be a really popular anime since theres like no posting. lol
Old 2007-07-31, 08:00   Link #12
Aceywacey
Shadow Priest

Quote:
Originally Posted by pw1388 View Post
wow this must really not be a really popular anime since theres like no posting. lol

Is this sarcasm?
Old 2007-07-31, 08:09   Link #13
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by pw1388 View Post
you were joking right? please tell me you were so i will put down the gun
Old 2007-07-31, 09:01   Link #14
pw1388

well its the truth. lol. so far theres like 1 page for this thread. and fanboys and girls pls dont kill me.
Old 2007-07-31, 09:03   Link #15
pw1388

Wow my signature is to much for animesuki to handle. damn that sucks.
Old 2007-07-31, 09:20   Link #16
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
well probably it is because a lot of ideas/opinions for ep 4 are in the general thread (before it got a sub forum)
a worthy 10 in my books...the trainwreck relationship is in sight and i cant wait to see how it unfolds :3

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-07-31, 10:14   Link #17
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
well probably it is because a lot of ideas/opinions for ep 4 are in the general thread (before it got a sub forum)
a worthy 10 in my books...the trainwreck relationship is in sight and i cant wait to see how it unfolds :3
That about sums it up for me...Already posted in the general one before the sub-forum so I dont have much left to say on the episode now.

I just hope they add a reason soon for makoto and kota to be together otherwise I think even that moron is going to figure out that being with kota isnt nearly as much fun as being with sekai...

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Old 2007-07-31, 10:15   Link #18
S_K
Let's begin!

Send a message via MSN to S_K
WOW! that's all there is to it after this episode
At 1st, I thought Sekai came up with with this training session just to do it with Makoto....or maybe it's just me
Old 2007-07-31, 13:37   Link #19
NaweG
Just some guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceywacey View Post
Sekai is deluded if she thought it was ok because it was practice. That was just an excuse to make out with Makoto.
Open question here, but did Sekai "practice" as an excuse to make out with Makoto, or just because she was rather horny in general. Just something I've wondered...
Old 2007-07-31, 13:47   Link #20
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaweG View Post
Open question here, but did Sekai "practice" as an excuse to make out with Makoto, or just because she was rather horny in general. Just something I've wondered...
My guess was in the begining she really did want to help him. but as the "Practice session" went on she started to feel something. Which is why to me she said "its ok to continue if its only practice" that we here justifying it her self. So to answer your question i think she got in the mood during the session not before it.