AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-06-02, 11:15   Link #31861
demino_hellsin
That one guy

the old Irish was basically on the brink of irreperable mind rape from all the trauma. You said that you wanted to remake Irish as someone a little more sane albeit still unstable.

So in the old one, paranoid. In the new one, he's just too jaded to care?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-02, 11:19   Link #31862
Eratas123

Yeah, he emotes a lot more compared to before. Now he just sounds annoyed with everything and has Kyon's sense of humor.

Anyway, I was wondering since he inevitably changed with people in same room before. Not like you have privacy when you're a fugitive group. Thing is, he's never changed in the same room with someone of the opposite sex before.

@ Senpai - Does Len still like Lala?
Old 2012-06-02, 11:26   Link #31863
demino_hellsin
That one guy

If he was still raised in the battlefield then I vouch for the not caring about changing. Not caring about the gender. If he was still tortured by women... that might be a problem.
Old 2012-06-02, 11:26   Link #31864
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Eras
He's literally head over heels for her, though overtime, he learned to accept that it's impossible for Lala to see him more that a childhood friend... just like Lingyin for Ichika.

Now THAT'S crack pairing

I'm hoping to at least whip a draft a day once or at least two day once. Even random scenes, if piled up, can be used as story material.

-----------------------------

Bunker, here I come!

*Logging out*
Old 2012-06-02, 11:33   Link #31865
Eratas123

@ Demi - Emotionally he's fine, but his body automatically reacts to female contact. More like an unconscious impulse than a free action.
Old 2012-06-02, 11:38   Link #31866
demino_hellsin
That one guy

for hilarity's sake... he has a psychic radar for women and when they get within range to be found, he gets all tense. When they are too close WHAM! They take it seriously at first, midway it's lightly explained, then when the details are spilled, horror at the true implications of such a reflex

Overall, I say he can can't change with women around. Not really paranoid... just uncomfortable.
Old 2012-06-02, 11:42   Link #31867
Eratas123

Thanks, I guess I'll just make him not care Anyway, good luck with your story.
Old 2012-06-03, 01:29   Link #31868
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Anyone considered a character that acts as the heart?
Old 2012-06-03, 01:31   Link #31869
greedyspectator

@Demi
No... haven't considered that. I usually discard such a role as 'the heart' simply because it makes the setting too... idealistic.
Old 2012-06-03, 01:33   Link #31870
demino_hellsin
That one guy

idealistic how? I mean how do you interpret a character that acts as the heart?
Old 2012-06-03, 02:33   Link #31871
DarkJak2050

Okay, out of curiousity;

How would the girls of IS Academy react if they see something like this?

Generally, a random guy begins to hit on a guy's girl and then the girl's guy steps in to defend his girl with the "brute force approach". How would the girls at IS Academy react if they saw this?
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-03, 03:01   Link #31872
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@jak: somehwere between "sick" and "squee" I guess
Old 2012-06-03, 03:06   Link #31873
greedyspectator

@Jak
Depends on who's watching. A feminist who believes in female superiority might be disgusted because the male is presented as being stronger than the female. A normal student might see it as being very romantic and the guy very desirable.

Notice that I used 'might' in both cases. I'm not exactly sure.
Old 2012-06-03, 03:19   Link #31874
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Question!

If anyone remembers chapter 1 of cake eater: Would it be funny if Maya was terrified of Clarissa?

Also! Seating arrangements. Open to suggestions for change.

Clockwise from 12 o'clock position:
Chifuyu
Maya
Clarissa
Tabane
Ichika
Natasha
Old 2012-06-03, 03:42   Link #31875
Eratas123

@ Greedy - Having a Heart doesn't automatically make the game idealistic. Look at Mass Effect.

@ Demi - Seems fine to me.
Old 2012-06-03, 03:52   Link #31876
greedyspectator

@Eratas
No, but it does tend to bring the game/anime/whatever to the idealistic slide in the scale.
Old 2012-06-03, 04:00   Link #31877
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I was watching the green hornet movie awhile ago and realized something. Despite the hornet being a complete useless piece of baggage, he brought something to the duo which was equally as important as the bad ass skills and equipment that Kato did. That was a purpose and a reason to use those skills. That's what I meant by a character that acts as the heart. Mostly useless other than being the driving force behind the whole operation.
Old 2012-06-03, 04:01   Link #31878
Eratas123

It can be used for deconstruction as well. Most of the time, The Heart usually just cheers everyone up and help when problems arise. In Rare cases, like Mass Effect above along with Dragon Age and Adventure Time, The Heart is the only thing keeping the team from leaving or outright trying to murder one another. It's not very idealistic when just one person is the trigger for a group to start offing each other.
Old 2012-06-03, 04:26   Link #31879
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Anyone have suggestions for what Ichika cooks for dinner? Not really important but I like to make it somewhat picturesque =))
Old 2012-06-03, 04:36   Link #31880
Eratas123

Just look in the Novel for what he usually eats. He seems like a hardass in cooking Jap food.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest