AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-06-10, 11:40   Link #4021
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

oh it will happen that way. as much i hate the thought of it i still have a distinct feeling that it'll go in that direction. remember clare when she said i will definitely find you? she'll stay true to her words and find him there and rescue him.
Old 2010-06-10, 12:29   Link #4022
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Send a message via Yahoo to FormerAbyssalone
I sort of hope Raki makes it 2 the org, Its the only way 2 keep him from turning into a Hell-monster!
Old 2010-06-10, 13:46   Link #4023
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

no its not. he could easily escape and learn to control his powers himself. i doubt he will go on a mindless rampage.
Old 2010-06-10, 16:17   Link #4024
MisterJB
Warden of the West

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
no its not. he could easily escape and learn to control his powers himself. i doubt he will go on a mindless rampage.
A person can't learn to not be sick. Those rods are like a virus, if he doesn't get treatment, he will turn into a monster.
Old 2010-06-10, 16:42   Link #4025
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Yep if Raki don't make it 2 the org he'll become just a monster. I know none of us want that.
Old 2010-06-10, 17:55   Link #4026
Traun
Tetris

Raki is connected to the Destroyer, so is Clare. Will the meet in the Destroyers mind?

And anyway it isn't set in stone that those rods will change him.
Old 2010-06-10, 18:16   Link #4027
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

i dont know...it depends whether their really is something biologically unique about hm. maybe the rods go dormant or something. in all llikelihood an unotended reaction will happen....how is raki connected to the destroyer?
Old 2010-06-10, 18:20   Link #4028
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek927 View Post
i dont know...it depends whether their really is something biologically unique about hm. maybe the rods go dormant or something. in all llikelihood an unotended reaction will happen....how is raki connected to the destroyer?
because of the rods
Old 2010-06-10, 18:40   Link #4029
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

I don't know if its been said yet but, Clare probably can find Raki due 2 sensing him through the Rods. The rods are apart oh the destroyer and Clare is now apart of the destroyer. So she could track his location.
Old 2010-06-10, 18:57   Link #4030
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerAbyssalone View Post
I don't know if its been said yet but, Clare probably can find Raki due 2 sensing him through the Rods. The rods are apart oh the destroyer and Clare is now apart of the destroyer. So she could track his location.
yea its been said a few times But even though its possible Clare can sense the org have hold of a some rods would she actually know its Raki?
Old 2010-06-10, 19:40   Link #4031
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil_kenshin View Post
yea its been said a few times But even though its possible Clare can sense the org have hold of a some rods would she actually know its Raki?
Good point... how would she know it was him?

Spoiler for Simple...:
Old 2010-06-10, 19:42   Link #4032
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Quote:
Well if the rods are removed from Raki at the org they should still have his scent on them. Since they were embedded in his arm/shoulder region.
Old 2010-06-10, 20:36   Link #4033
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

there is no way she will know it's raki by smell. XD i'm gonna bring this whole dicussion back down to earth and simply say, clare will hear it from rubel. he's her informant so to speak.
Old 2010-06-10, 20:50   Link #4034
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarakiss~ View Post
there is no way she will know it's raki by smell. XD i'm gonna bring this whole dicussion back down to earth and simply say, clare will hear it from rubel. he's her informant so to speak.
Possibly ,the information would have to come from someone who both knows of Raki and Raki + Clare's relation.

Theres only a few people who do know Rubel, Renee, Priscilla, Miria + Co and Clare herself

with only Rubel being the one currently stationed at org hq (though would he recognise Raki after all these years?)
Old 2010-06-10, 21:09   Link #4035
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Quote:
Possibly ,the information would have to come from someone who both knows of Raki and Raki + Clare's relation.

Theres only a few people who do know Rubel, Renee, Priscilla, Miria + Co and Clare herself

with only Rubel being the one currently stationed at org hq (though would he recognise Raki after all these years?)
Ohh come one its Rubel! How do we know he is at org hq!

He is probably observing the madness that is the destroyer.
Old 2010-06-10, 21:10   Link #4036
clarakiss~
the toeto nomster~!!

rubel is a very smart individual so won't have any trouble finding who raki is. he knew how to track down raphaela even all the years she'd been away from the org.

@ jamsey - rubel has the 'all seeing eye' XD lol he is a spy and perhaps is not working alone. Someone will tell him the juicy scoop of raki's arrival at the org and pay him a visit for old time sake. lol
Old 2010-06-10, 21:14   Link #4037
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

i dont think being hit with the rods means hes conncted not like claire is anyway. its a loooooooong shot that.claire can find him just because hes been hit. if she really does link with raciella though who knows maybe it will work.
Old 2010-06-10, 21:15   Link #4038
FormerAbyssalone
Guts=badass

Quote:
rubel is a very smart individual so won't have any trouble finding who raki is. he knew how to track down raphaela even all the years she'd been away from the org.
Sounds like some bad news for Miria and co if Raki becomes Rubel's puppet.
Old 2010-06-10, 21:19   Link #4039
Ryus
The One Eyed King

Quote:
Once glance and he'll know who he is... Ermita is the only other MiB that has a chance of figuring out who he is though. Guess we'll see if there working together or if Ermita is loyal to the org soon enough.

Though how that would play out depends on if Rubel needs to keep Raki's identity a secret or not...
Old 2010-06-10, 21:26   Link #4040
evil_kenshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryus View Post
Once glance and he'll know who he is... Ermita is the only other MiB that has a chance of figuring out who he is though. Guess we'll see if there working together or if Ermita is loyal to the org soon enough.

Though how that would play out depends on if Rubel needs to keep Raki's identity a secret or not...
Ermita dress's like a ninja he looks more shady than rubel lol
Closed Thread