Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-05, 06:49   Link #7021
bakapervert
A pervert

Quote:
Originally Posted by erdii View Post
Doni imprisonment was funny at the beginning ı thought he was wounded and healing. yet he was just punished for going amok
Though I'm interested how Andrea can enforce that punishment, I can't see how Doni will just accept that imprisonment obediently. Does he hold some blackmail or something on Doni?
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 09:55   Link #7022
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakapervert View Post
Though I'm interested how Andrea can enforce that punishment, I can't see how Doni will just accept that imprisonment obediently. Does he hold some blackmail or something on Doni?
He let himself be punish because he already has what he wanted however if not even Doni won't listen to Andrea like what happened in volume 4
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 10:51   Link #7023
chrono25

anyone have info on the 3rd devil king's authorities names or how many she has or if you have the eigth kings info It would help
chrono25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 11:50   Link #7024
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrono25 View Post
anyone have info on the 3rd devil king's authorities names or how many she has or if you have the eigth kings info It would help
I don't mind helping people look up info, but this is sheer laziness. Theres a wiki and all the Campione's authorities have been posted multiple times in this thread. Nobody wants to help someone who doesn't even bother to look first. I'm pretty sure Luo Hao's authorities were posted not too long ago.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 12:17   Link #7025
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
I don't mind helping people look up info, but this is sheer laziness. Theres a wiki and all the Campione's authorities have been posted multiple times in this thread. Nobody wants to help someone who doesn't even bother to look first. I'm pretty sure Luo Hao's authorities were posted not too long ago.
It was already explain by Lu Yinghua that Lou Hao has a lot of authorities that haven't been show because it was not necessary.
Old 2013-06-05, 12:34   Link #7026
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
When he said 3rd Devil King, I assumed he meant Aisha.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 12:36   Link #7027
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
When he said 3rd Devil King, I assumed he meant Aisha.
She would technically be first for the current generation of Devil Kings. 2nd and 3rd is either Voban or Luo Hao, both are over 200 years old.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 13:02   Link #7028
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
It was already explain by Lu Yinghua that Lou Hao has a lot of authorities that haven't been show because it was not necessary.
???

I already know this....
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 14:46   Link #7029
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
She would technically be first for the current generation of Devil Kings. 2nd and 3rd is either Voban or Luo Hao, both are over 200 years old.
I know that, but I figured he didn't, seeing as he asked about the 8th Campione as well.

Old 2013-06-05, 17:08   Link #7030
chrono25

yes I did ask I contribute character info for the wikia and the thirds authorities are not listed nor how many she has as for the eighths character is not even listed yet that is why I am gathering info plus I manage the social group on this site now and want to update it with new info on this topic
Old 2013-06-05, 17:52   Link #7031
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrono25 View Post
yes I did ask I contribute character info for the wikia and the thirds authorities are not listed nor how many she has as for the eighths character is not even listed yet that is why I am gathering info plus I manage the social group on this site now and want to update it with new info on this topic
If you want to find out about Aisha and the 8th Campione in detail, you'll just have to wait until the translation reaches there.

Old 2013-06-05, 18:41   Link #7032
chrono25

I understand for Aisha I thought there might be a little bit of info for her authorities in the rumors or at least how many she has as for the 8th that was a shot in the dark ! I wait and see then !
Old 2013-06-05, 20:41   Link #7033
blackwhite67
Banned

Chapter 2 is out!
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 22:26   Link #7034
bakapervert
A pervert

From the new update, it looks like the author skip quite a lot in-between. I always thought that between the volume transition nothing major happen, but I guess I need to assume that Godou's life is never absent from excitement. Btw, its nice to see the three idiot here, the riajuu hater reaction is always funny to read. And will there be valentine in this volume? That gonna be a blast if that day come.
Old 2013-06-05, 22:43   Link #7035
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
From the new update, it looks like the author skip quite a lot in-between. I always thought that between the volume transition nothing major happen, but I guess I need to assume that Godou's life is never absent from excitement. Btw, its nice to see the three idiot here, the riajuu hater reaction is always funny to read. And will there be valentine in this volume? That gonna be a blast if that day come.
Well if you were Godou, would you really call it excitement? Aside from the sexual moments I mean. I am predicting the only girl that would celebrate this holiday is Liliana who may make a Giant Heart Chocolate for Godou. Yuri could be too as well Hikari, maybe small chocolates.
Old 2013-06-05, 23:24   Link #7036
Raziel07

Oh gods, Shizuka is reaaaaaaaaaaly annoying...
Raziel07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-05, 23:26   Link #7037
bakapervert
A pervert

Quote:
Well if you were Godou, would you really call it excitement? Aside from the sexual moments I mean. I am predicting the only girl that would celebrate this holiday is Liliana who may make a Giant Heart Chocolate for Godou. Yuri could be too as well Hikari, maybe small chocolates.
Don't forget Ena. In vol 8 when she hear about how Erica and Lily wearing maid costume she immediately order one too. She will also prepare something spectacular. THough for Erica, I can imagine she is going to just using chocolate cream in her birthday suit, LOL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel07 View Post
Its quite funny for me when Godou squirm from her interrogation.
Old 2013-06-05, 23:33   Link #7038
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Don't forget Ena. In vol 8 when she hear about how Erica and Lily wearing maid costume she immediately order one too. She will also prepare something spectacular. THough for Erica, I can imagine she is going to just using chocolate cream in her birthday suit, LOL.

Its quite funny for me when Godou squirm from her interrogation.
In Ena case, she cannot cook so I expect store brought chocolate. Nothing wrong with that, all it matter is the execution of giving Godou chocolate. Also, with Erica, bakapervert.............do you really think with Erica's pride she would do that? She is not Est, Erica is a battle maiden with a pride higher than that of a Princess who is well verse in social roles. I expect Erica not to give Chocolate but to instead demand Godou to give her chocolate, expect something like this "Well Godou, today commemorate a special holiday and a special occasion for us lovers, I hope you have prepare yourself accordingly for the occasion and have presented something that is fit for a young lady as myself, right Godou (tightens her grip on Godou)?"
Old 2013-06-06, 00:06   Link #7039
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raziel07 View Post
I really like Shizuka and the way she reprimand Godou. I always read her lines a second time.
Old 2013-06-06, 00:22   Link #7040
bakapervert
A pervert

Quote:
In Ena case, she cannot cook so I expect store brought chocolate. Nothing wrong with that, all it matter is the execution of giving Godou chocolate. Also, with Erica, bakapervert.............do you really think with Erica's pride she would do that? She is not Est, Erica is a battle maiden with a pride higher than that of a Princess who is well verse in social roles. I expect Erica not to give Chocolate but to instead demand Godou to give her chocolate, expect something like this "Well Godou, today commemorate a special holiday and a special occasion for us lovers, I hope you have prepare yourself accordingly for the occasion and have presented something that is fit for a young lady as myself, right Godou (tightens her grip on Godou)?"
Erica is not above flirting with Godou in the open and getting naked with him, I don't think naked with chocolate will hurt her pride if she is doing it when she is alone with Godou, another story if she doing it in front of the other harem member, but alone, i don't think she would have any qualm with that.

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem