AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2007-02-12, 01:00   Link #41
Phantom-Takaya
INTJ
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via MSN to Phantom-Takaya Send a message via Yahoo to Phantom-Takaya
Well, as far as I've been told and what I've gathered from thinking about it...

Appearance-wise, Zwei/Reiji from Phantom of Inferno/Phantom Integration/Phantom the Animation. My hair grows a little thicker than his, but it usually just stays down all lankey-like just like his. We both have brown eyes. I dress the same way as well.

Personality-wise, I've been referred to multiple types of characters.

Van from Escaflowne by one ex-girlfriend. I'm not sure why. I never really got to know the character well enough to get a good guess. I only got to see the movie that recaps the entire series with her.

Heero Yuy from Gundam Wing from my first ex-girlfriend and several of my friends. They say I get too focused and determined with my goal sometimes, and in the process don't let anything get in my way. They also say I have a lot of similar outlooks in life like him. Just like him, I'll put myself through all kinds of things to get things done. I've broken some bones in the process before. I've even gone so far as to put my own life on the line to get something done. I still do it to this day.

Athrun Zala from Gundam SEED from what my friends... I suppose they say I'm too honor-bound and I tend to talk about being fair and all into justice.

Zechs Marquise/Milliardo Peacecraft from Gundam Wing from what another friend tells me. I tend to be radical with my ideas and I just tend to show up surprisingly. I'd say more like Duo in that department, but Zechs is close enough.

Amon from Witch Hunter Robin as others say since I tend to keep things to myself and barely barely smile with conviction. Also, he's another character that delves into what his doing a lot like me. I do have an enigmatic side sometimes, I'll admit.

Rei Ayanami from Neon Genesis Evangelion since I tend to question the purpose of things a lot. "What's the point of doing this?" "Is it necessary?" "You can live without it." She's also one of the risk taker types just like me.

Although I don't know much about Van, I'd say mix all those personalities up and that's me for the most part.
Phantom-Takaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-13, 06:34   Link #42
Starleigh

Send a message via MSN to Starleigh
I'd Say Yome Kokoro From Gakuen Alice;
in many ways we are alike, the most amazing thing is;
he's a "Smartass" and soo am i LOL. haha soo me and my friend were watching GA one day, and than shes like "you guys are soo alike!"
haha so yeah x]
Starleigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-13, 18:27   Link #43
Jechtsphere
The Black Swordsman

Send a message via MSN to Jechtsphere
looks I'm a cross between Suzaku from Code Geass and Onizuka from GTO.
Jechtsphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-13, 19:22   Link #44
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
I think I resemble Nara Shikamaru (Naruto).
Well, i am not _that_ stupid, since I somehow managed to get to 12th grade.^^
Also I am extremely lazy, thatīs why I placed my computer right beside my bed, so that I can play and surf lying.
Old 2007-08-14, 06:51   Link #45
Itachi-evil
Banned

Well i would look like Itachi-kun for real with no make-up or something like that except my missing outfit though.....
To ensure it i have almost the exactly height and weight like Itachi!

Characterwise, i am also like Itachi. I have always been a loner, and would not talk much at all.

But Itachi is a genius in almost every section.......and i am mostly a loser in every section....
Therefore i am a Hikky and Otaku.......

So i only share the character and looks with Itachi.
Itachi-evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-14, 07:28   Link #46
DarkBlood
コードギアス 反逆のルルーシュ

I tried that Naruto charactertest...Buuh Sasuke.
Hmm though I don't think my personality is like any anime character I know of and I don't resemble anyone either..
Is there any anime character that thinks that the bigger the gun is the better? :P
DarkBlood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-14, 07:58   Link #47
Asakura_Y0h
little black butterfly

Send a message via MSN to Asakura_Y0h
Appearance : I just got my hair cut to look like Yuuko from XXXHolic. Was told I now look like her Except that I really think that the people around me are just being nice and I don't think I'm anywhere near as pretty. I probably have the slim figure, height and hair, not the face. At least I don't think so.

Personality wise : Its a combination

1) Yuuko when I'm serious : I have this uncanny ability to provide advise and consultation to those who need it. I have a weekness for alcohol and I prefer to act poise.
2) Naruto when I'm not so serious : I tend to be a little explosive at times with my emotions.
3) Sasuke when I'm in loner mood : When I don't wanna talk I just don't want to and no one's going to make me.
Asakura_Y0h is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-14, 08:11   Link #48
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkBlood View Post
I tried that Naruto charactertest...Buuh Sasuke.
Hmm though I don't think my personality is like any anime character I know of and I don't resemble anyone either..
Is there any anime character that thinks that the bigger the gun is the better? :P
The Octopus Swordsman of Arlongīs Pirates in One Piece.^^
He thinks, the more swords, the better.
Old 2007-08-14, 08:30   Link #49
Itachi-evil
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itachi-evil View Post
Well i would look like Itachi-kun for real with no make-up or something like that except my missing outfit though.....
To ensure it i have almost the exactly height and weight like Itachi!

Characterwise, i am also like Itachi. I have always been a loner, and would not talk much at all.

But Itachi is a genius in almost every section.......and i am mostly a loser in every section....
Therefore i am a Hikky and Otaku.......

So i only share the character and looks with Itachi.
Selfquote.......^^

I forgot to add, that i am also like Satou.kun from NHK, what a coincidence...
Itachi-evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-14, 09:01   Link #50
OtaKrack
An Otaku With Pride

Kimura from Azumanga Daioh
OtaKrack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-14, 10:52   Link #51
Furudanuki

I resemble a cross between Maes Hughes (Full Metal Alchemist) and Totoro (My Neighbor Totoro).
Furudanuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-14, 22:17   Link #52
pingu^
Mishi-Corp

i guess im like Kyon from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya in the cynical, sarcastic, "who gives a sh*t" personality, and looks-wise aswell. except i wear glasses, with a touch of Emiya Shirou from Fate/Stay Night, in the sense that i put others ahead of myself (im told i am the nicest guy anyone has ever met, etc. which kinda contradicts my Kyon side. Oh well, the life of a Gemini i suppose).
pingu^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-14, 23:05   Link #53
maymay
Inactive~

My brother says I'm like Satoko from Higurashi :P
maymay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-14, 23:10   Link #54
cicido
I'm so moe I kill myself
*Artist

personaly i think like rukia(or maybe I'm becoming like her since i love her so much) but i took 3 anime personality tests and they all say I'm kenshin...OTL not that he's not cool, it's just that i never felt like him before, but i guess it's time for me to re read some classics (and yes, read, the last ova nearly killed me)
cicido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-14, 23:49   Link #55
Jexkt

I would say Vincent Law in Ergo Proxy
Cuz hes a confused guy like me ....
Jexkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-14, 23:59   Link #56
Vo!D

I guess the way I act I would say Im like L

likes candys and sweets, does not smoke or drink(alcoholic stuff) also likes to put my two feet up the chair.

But in attitude im more of like Suigintou very much hates perfectionist and pride
yet has a soft heart.
Vo!D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-15, 07:28   Link #57
KasumiGirl
The endless sky
*Graphic Designer

Well..appearance..i'd be more of a Rider. I have long hair and when its at night, it looks purple...got the same eyes too xD
Personality....hmm, definitely Tomo from Azumanga daioh, besides the fact she isn't very bright.
KasumiGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-15, 14:45   Link #58
Jaden

By looks, I'm like a grown-up Near. XD Same hair and expressions.

By personality, I guess Haruhi, only not as multi-talented and hyperactive. But it's not as if any ordinary human could reach the level of the Goddess. Just that I've not seen any other character so...agreeable.
Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-15, 15:01   Link #59
aki/kaze/shi
Without Love

Location: Locked up in my room, in fears the neighbours will infest my house with....GRASSHOPPERS.
Personality, Shizuku(Whisper of the Heart), Fai D Flowright (not even funny..Tsubasa), Nekozawa (Ouran), Haruhi Fujioka. (Ouran) Probably a few more but I can't really think. ^^' My friends say I act like Train (Black Cat) and Doumeki mixed with Watanuki from HOLiC.

Looks, Haruhi Fujioka and Shizuku. It's not funny. o_O I used to have longer hair, and looked a lot like Shizuku. Now I have HUGE brown eyes and short brown hair, and look a lot like Haruhi Fujioka. Some people say I look like Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service..My friend says I look like Train from behind.

I also say I act a lot like Michiru Nishikiori from Kamichama Karin. o_O Cool..
aki/kaze/shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-16, 04:14   Link #60
mrvetle

Last edited by mrvetle; 2008-07-02 at 21:00.
mrvetle is offline   Reply With Quote