AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-06-09, 17:04   Link #1901
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Lol, are you kidding me ?! Don't talk about Level 0s, Accelerator referred to a Level 4 as 'Third Rate', Hell he even looks down on the other Level 5s!

To Kakine- “Your depth is actually quite shallow. Between me and you, there is an impassable wall."

To Mikoto- "Don't put me in the same position as you just because we're both Level 5s."

To Mugino- "Hmph, when the Number 4 fights with the Number 1, the outcome is obvious."
The current Accelerator looks up a lot at Touma and has showed admiration towards Shiage.

The truth is when all those espers overrate themselves in front of Accelerator, and thats what bothers him despite being rated and called the Strongest.

With Kakine was because Kakine called him murder who only kills when he fights.
With Mikoto was because she tried to stand up against him afterl the failure of her first meeting with Accel.

With Mugino.. oh wait D:< Did they ever meet?
Old 2011-06-09, 17:08   Link #1902
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I don't recall him admiring Shiage...? Oh wait, in the Hospital... Rather than admiration it's more like... 'At least he doesn't look down'.
Old 2011-06-09, 17:10   Link #1903
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
I don't recall him admiring Shiage...? Oh wait, in the Hospital... Rather than admiration it's more like... 'At least he doesn't look down'.
It was at the end of NT1 when Accelerator recognized Shiage as the one who defeated Kuroyoru and Silver Cross at the end by himself.

Oh you mistook with vol. 19, Accelerator saw on Shiage a honorable villain that time.
Old 2011-06-09, 17:10   Link #1904
Nayrael
The Faceless One

Send a message via MSN to Nayrael
NT1 Chapter 4:

Quote:
“Hey, don’t get all silent on Misaka. Fine, fine, Misaka gets it. She’ll hide it with peaceful means.” Misaka Worst’s voice was devoid of tension and it made one imagine that she had a smile in her eyes. “But is which exit he’s going to come out of really enough? You know full well that the darkness we’re from is merciless. It’s possible he’ll give it all a bloody end while he’s still in the tunnel.”

“No one can deal with 100% of the possibilities. In fact, the odds I would fail if I just blindly charged into the tunnel are quite high. Also, a different powered suit on a bike went into the tunnel after I got there. If it’s who I think it is, the bastard won’t give him a chance to touch Fremea.”

“Oh, you’re relying on someone else? How rare.” Misaka Worst’s words were filled with sarcasm.
And yes, Volume 19 as well: Accel doesn't often give someone the honorable title of The Villain :P
Old 2011-06-09, 17:31   Link #1905
kache
Asobo~
*IT Support

Wait a moment, was she using a remote control there? Wouldn't it be easy for Mikoto fry it and, thus make her powerless?

Watching at the moment: click on the image.

Old 2011-06-09, 17:41   Link #1906
Drifting Wolf

I think the remote is just a 'trigger' to release those poor girls temporarily from Misaki's control. It'd be too troublesome to keep clapping your hands or snapping your fingers and hope the whole room hears it.
Old 2011-06-09, 17:41   Link #1907
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kache View Post

Wait a moment, was she using a remote control there? Wouldn't it be easy for Mikoto fry it and, thus make her powerless?
I don't think that's how it quite works. It seems the remote control activates Mental Out for people who already are under her influence (as in having been previously touched). Most likely she can get as many remote controls as she wants, and this is not assuming the remote control is nothing more than a sound-maker that utilizes the "pi" sound without any need for electricity.
Old 2011-06-09, 17:47   Link #1908
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Personally I think her power is a "wave or signal" and that the remote basically jam that signal releasing people from her influence.
Old 2011-06-09, 18:38   Link #1909
Kyouka
Is Here

is this the first time we seen the mental out?
Old 2011-06-09, 19:08   Link #1910
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Where does it imply Mikoto is asking about Misakis boobs?
Old 2011-06-09, 19:35   Link #1911
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_am_Kami
Where does it imply Mikoto is asking about Misakis boobs?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misaka Mikoto, Railgun Manga Chapter 41
Are you really a middle-schooler?
Biribiri probably thinks that Misaki-sama's breasts are too big for a middle-schooler.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2011-06-09, 20:02   Link #1912
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
The current Accelerator looks up a lot at Touma and has showed admiration towards Shiage.

The truth is when all those espers overrate themselves in front of Accelerator, and thats what bothers him despite being rated and called the Strongest.

With Kakine was because Kakine called him murder who only kills when he fights.
With Mikoto was because she tried to stand up against him afterl the failure of her first meeting with Accel.

Kakine does honestly have a point though, even if he himself is the same...
Old 2011-06-09, 20:05   Link #1913
AlaAlba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
The end of Chapter 40 was at the beginning of the Remnant arc. 41 is probably a couple of days later.
what!? then we won't see Kuroko vs that teleport girl in railgun version....?
Old 2011-06-09, 20:51   Link #1914
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post

PSP game, Accelerator said that line after he defeated Mugino.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Kakine does honestly have a point though, even if he himself is the same...
To some, part of Accelerator's appeal is his brutal kills.

I don't know if it would be for better or worse if that is taken away from him and we have a non-lethal Accelerator.
Old 2011-06-09, 22:26   Link #1915
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:

To some, part of Accelerator's appeal is his brutal kills.

I don't know if it would be for better or worse if that is taken away from him and we have a non-lethal Accelerator.
True...that would be like emasculating a villian you love to hate. Totally ruins his character...
Old 2011-06-09, 22:31   Link #1916
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
True...that would be like emasculating a villian you love to hate. Totally ruins his character...
Accelerator is the one guy you can count on when you want bad things to happen to bad people.

I remember One Piece, long long time ago, there are some villains that you won't be satisfied after just one punch, no matter how heavy a punch... And no, those aren't the type of guys you would love to hate, they're the type of guys that you REALLY hate >.> If only they had Accelerator...
Old 2011-06-10, 02:15   Link #1917
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Finally read chapter 41.

I don't care what people say, I love Queen Misaki! She's fantastic!
Old 2011-06-10, 02:27   Link #1918
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:

The actual line is actually a little bit more crude / rude. I also remember his line vs Misaka, it was something like "since your data gave birth to that kid, you can say that at least you were worth for something / your life wasn't for naught".
Old 2011-06-10, 08:26   Link #1919
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Accelerator is the one guy you can count on when you want bad things to happen to bad people.

I remember One Piece, long long time ago, there are some villains that you won't be satisfied after just one punch, no matter how heavy a punch... And no, those aren't the type of guys you would love to hate, they're the type of guys that you REALLY hate >.> If only they had Accelerator...
Of course the problem is when A\you want something bad to happen to Accelerator in turn...
Old 2011-06-10, 13:47   Link #1920
walt

so many "ladies" in Tokiwadai is like Misaki
and 40-41 Chapters title must be translated like "Serpentarium"
- this school full of venomous snakes without any honour
poor Mikoto
my English is bad, but in Russian "Clique" may mean "group of bad people united against any independent persons"
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, shounen