AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-05-30, 14:10   Link #9561
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Hnn, I still think Kurumu's mom should get more manga panel time as well. Succubi are pretty high on the monster order list and even in 'reality', a succubus and a vampire are pretty similar. I want more Kurumu/Moka... *looks at Radiant*
Old 2009-05-30, 14:38   Link #9562
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Succubus/Incubus absorbs life force through sex, appears human with some demonic feature, have ability to mind control humans of the opposite sex.

Vampires sucks blood, has super human strength and speed, transformations, appears human, has dominance over lesser demons.

pretty different, if I do say so myself.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-30, 16:13   Link #9563
X207
Gamyūsa

moka is probably at both of them for acting b4 she could drag him away herself. i picked up vol7 yesterday. already read thru it. lol america really is affecting the characters's speech mannerisms.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-30, 22:16   Link #9564
Ilpalazzo

Rosario+Vampire Vol 7

Just got it today good vol but only thing i hate about it is the localization of the ANTI-THESIS instead call the ANTI-SCHOOLERS bum bum bum bummmmmm WTF!
Ilpalazzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-30, 23:49   Link #9565
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilpalazzo View Post
Just got it today good vol but only thing i hate about it is the localization of the ANTI-THESIS instead call the ANTI-SCHOOLERS bum bum bum bummmmmm WTF!
good observation, i didnt catch that localization. its been a while since i read the scanlated manga, its been pretty much so far the viz RV manga. the translated viz RV sure has its share of WTF. the most annoying is the mongrels/outcast ayashi and as you just mentioned the anti-schoolers/anti thesis. looks like theres one more term that i'll ignore and use the proper one. i find the manga rather readable as long as i use outcast ayashi or anti thesis to replace the crappy replacement terms. same goes for the americanization of the characters speech ie ch25 mizore calls kurumu sweetie and says that tsukune has to decide for himself.
Old 2009-05-31, 06:50   Link #9566
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tri-ring View Post
It's against common etiquette to ask a female her weight.
Common etiquette to not ask bust size either.. but those three sizes are everywhere in Japan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
lol Mizore's yet to be beatin as my #1 fav anime character so far, Kallen almost did but she didnt get together with Lelouch ... so yea.
An alternate series timeline, similar to FMF! would be great with CG. Triangle with Lelouch, Shirley and Kallen. So awesome.

I just hope you understand why he didn't get with Kallen though. The series is a lot more epic than most people realize.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
She was mad at Mizore.

2nd she was shocked at Mizore's momma.

Also notice the the holy chain lock on Tsukune there. Ikeda likes the detail. impressive though it's a funny scene he never goes out of detail when it comes to his character, from scars to body ornaments.
He really is good with detail. Great artist if I do say so myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Succubus/Incubus absorbs life force through sex, appears human with some demonic feature, have ability to mind control humans of the opposite sex.

Vampires sucks blood, has super human strength and speed, transformations, appears human, has dominance over lesser demons.

pretty different, if I do say so myself.
How so? They both suck the life out of you in one way or another.
Old 2009-05-31, 07:58   Link #9567
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

ANTI-SCHOOLERS?!!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!

Mine hasn't been bought in yet. damn anti-schoolers. They destroyed the awesomeness of the anti-thesis and Mizore's Yuki-Ona, snow girl/woman translations.
Old 2009-05-31, 08:26   Link #9568
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Anti-schoolers ? what the.... In what manners did they..... o.o;
Quote:
How so? They both suck the life out of you in one way or another.
Hmm....

Well, I won't debate over you with this 'suck the life out of you' argument, since mine was pretty much the same. It's just that, the succubus was quite different than vampire because 'seducing' is partly their 'job' (IMO) and for vampire. . well, they're pretty much like a way for them to get food.

Not only that, Succubus tends to control of what they sucked, while vampires were usually tends to dispose their food when they are useless. Of course there's a legend that said the virgin who were bitten by vampire became their slave after they died, but in this manga, I don't think that the vampire usually do this stuffs.

And there's this different in power and things like speciality....well, in a way they were both different

Oh btw, when I think about it again, blood can be reproduced while life. . I don't think it can ^^;faf
Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-31, 08:38   Link #9569
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post

An alternate series timeline, similar to FMF! would be great with CG. Triangle with Lelouch, Shirley and Kallen. So awesome.

yes I know why, it was because of the Zero Requiem. But i don't think that kind of stuff is gonna happen in R+V
Old 2009-05-31, 09:27   Link #9570
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
yes I know why, it was because of the Zero Requiem. But i don't think that kind of stuff is gonna happen in R+V
Correct. And it wouldn't happen.. the worse thing here is a non-harem ending.
Old 2009-05-31, 09:32   Link #9571
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Correct. And it wouldn't happen.. the worse thing here is a non-harem ending.
Depends whether you're on the otherwise obvious winner side or not...
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-31, 10:33   Link #9572
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
Depends whether you're on the otherwise obvious winner side or not...
How so? If you're on the obvious winner side, like I am, you'll get attacked and beat up by everyone else.

And I prefer non-harem endings in general, so yeah. The only one I support in in the Kanokon anime.. will forever wish to be him. lmao.
Old 2009-05-31, 16:24   Link #9573
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I started a new Fan Fic with Fox Man returning (Forgot his name) to again acuse someone of being a Human, Which he most definaly isn't. the new student him self doesnt even know what he is.

Fox man plans on using a item to force his youkai form out and prove he is a human, Ruby and the headmaster rush to stop him but its too late, the new student's Youkai form is releaed forcefuly and causes him to be Enraged and attack everyone. and sense Ruby is there the rest of the gang is there to.

What I'm still planning on is the new students name and to either make him a Phoenix or a Ifrit, but definaly a powerful fire youkai, to overpower fox man's fire.
Old 2009-05-31, 16:30   Link #9574
Ilpalazzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
ANTI-SCHOOLERS?!!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!

Mine hasn't been bought in yet. damn anti-schoolers. They destroyed the awesomeness of the anti-thesis and Mizore's Yuki-Ona, snow girl/woman translations.
i wish i can edit those localised words and put it way it should be.
Old 2009-05-31, 16:47   Link #9575
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
How so? If you're on the obvious winner side, like I am, you'll get attacked and beat up by everyone else.
Ok you've got a point there ...
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-31, 16:47   Link #9576
Ilpalazzo

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
good observation, i didnt catch that localization. its been a while since i read the scanlated manga, its been pretty much so far the viz RV manga. the translated viz RV sure has its share of WTF. the most annoying is the mongrels/outcast ayashi and as you just mentioned the anti-schoolers/anti thesis. looks like theres one more term that i'll ignore and use the proper one. i find the manga rather readable as long as i use outcast ayashi or anti thesis to replace the crappy replacement terms. same goes for the americanization of the characters speech ie ch25 mizore calls kurumu sweetie and says that tsukune has to decide for himself.
sometimes i wish delray had the manga at leat they don't localised anything but it would take longer to come out but its still readable like u said.
Old 2009-05-31, 17:11   Link #9577
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
i wish i can edit those localised words and put it way it should be.
same here i would put white out but then it would just make the pages rather ugly, especially since they use it way too many times.

Quote:
sometimes i wish delray had the manga at leat they don't localised anything but it would take longer to come out but its still readable like u said.
delray doesnt localise? damn, too bad they lost to viz for the series .
Old 2009-05-31, 18:26   Link #9578
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

heres a little something to say sorry for that Mizore pic

Spoiler for NWS:
Old 2009-05-31, 23:31   Link #9579
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
heres a little something to say sorry for that Mizore pic

Spoiler for NWS:

Anyone care to make a Tsukune edit?
Old 2009-05-31, 23:49   Link #9580
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

um, whut? lol

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire