AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2006-05-06, 11:16   Link #3001
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Once again Flo achieved X000th GET.

Hogs Gin all to myself. ^____^
Flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-06, 11:31   Link #3002
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2
Why would I ditch Bara? They might get along. We never know if she changes her personality in season 3 if she returns.

It would be interesting to see if Barasuishou has 1/2 of Kira's Roza Mystica and Kira gets one half as well. Then they'll be technically twin sisters.
I doubt it. Kirakishou, being a legitimate Rozen Maiden, will probably have 1 perfect Roza Mystica for the other Rozen Maidens to go after. Unlike Barasuishou, who doesn't really have one, which is why she crumbled in the first place, because without the Mystica, it shows that she is not a Rozen Maiden. The Roza Mystica is proof that the doll is Rozen Maiden.

And Kanaria turns around and counterattacks at Barasuishou:

Mincemaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-06, 11:33   Link #3003
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mincemaker
I doubt it. Kirakishou, being a legitimate Rozen Maiden, will probably have 1 perfect Roza Mystica for the other Rozen Maidens to go after. Unlike Barasuishou, who doesn't really have one, which is why she crumbled in the first place, because without the Mystica, it shows that she is not a Rozen Maiden. The Roza Mystica is proof that the doll is Rozen Maiden.

And Kanaria turns around and counterattacks at Barasuishou:

[IMG*]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v475/marcuscml/Bangkashira.jpg[/IMG]
Kanaria would have won if she have this....
Old 2006-05-06, 11:57   Link #3004
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo
Yay! More Kira!

At first I thought that was "Shining finger" from gundam. I guess that could be Kira's new signature move.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-06, 12:19   Link #3005
Alu
Guide my hand...

Tsk.., Flo gets all the X000th posts

That is a great Kira picture by the way
Alu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-06, 15:45   Link #3006
Bracken33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Steno
If you have a doll of RM, any dolls, for you to keep, what would you do?
If they were humans...
Of course I would love to have Shinku around. Most of the other dolls would be ok, as long as they are not Gin or Bara.
Kanaria and Hina might also be a little to energetic for me in the long run .

Pictures are great, yes...
Bracken33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-06, 18:54   Link #3007
TamaNeko

As much as I'm biased towards Suiseiseki, I think I'd rather have them all, even Barasuishou/Kirakishou. Having only one would probably make her sad, so I'd end up getting them all so that they'll be happier.

BTW, Unyuunymous got a new comic translated. Deals with Souseiseki and it's pretty sad, actually. DAMN YOU, JUM!

TamaNeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-06, 19:21   Link #3008
Lost

WTH I MISSED THE RACE!!? Chibi humans~ desu. Anyhow. Watever. Hmm.. do you think we can make it to 4000?

Wow TamaNeko thats a sad comic. Makes me kinda appreciate Sou more Part about her cosplaying as Sui was ... [thats an ellipsis] But the part portraying Tomoe as a competitor was funny.. reminded me of those Jap merchandise/models that come in a few varieties in small boxes, but you can't tell which type you got until you actually bought and opened it

@Flo: very nice pic of Gin there!

About which Doll we'll keep, Sui for me. Just because I'm still a crazy mindless fanboy over her.
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-06, 20:28   Link #3009
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bracken33
If they were humans...
Of course I would love to have Shinku around. Most of the other dolls would be ok, as long as they are not Gin or Bara.
Kanaria and Hina might also be a little to energetic for me in the long run .

Pictures are great, yes...
How about Kirakishou?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-06, 21:15   Link #3010
Flo
The Necessary Evil

I would keep Gin, Sou, Kira, Hina, Desu, Kana, Bara, Stinku in the order of piority

The Revived and Improved Hina Ichigo ~nano!
Stronger, Cuter, Unyu-er, Nano-er and is equiped with an anti-Desu system ~nano!

Big breast will be added in future upgrades ~nano!

Last edited by Flo; 2006-05-06 at 21:59.
Old 2006-05-07, 01:24   Link #3011
Dark Steno
Zigadongdong!

Send a message via MSN to Dark Steno
Now, now, I was asking for us to take each one of them because a stupid moron megane fella who has weird looking hair like Son Goku plus has some typical emo stuff that made him didn't go to school would likely to have them all (the reason might be he is the chosen one for making dolls?).
Dark Steno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-07, 01:46   Link #3012
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Steno
Now, now, I was asking for us to take each one of them because a stupid moron megane fella who has weird looking hair like Son Goku plus has some typical emo stuff that made him didn't go to school would likely to have them all (the reason might be he is the chosen one for making dolls?).
He doesn't have Suigintou, Kirakishou, Kanaria (though she hangs in his house) or Souseiseki (who lost her Roza Mystica. Yay for Suigintou's Grope of Death). But I think he would appear enticing to Kirakishou, seeing that he is one large walking nuclear power plant. Who knows, maybe the megane fella got another 'Will you wind, will you not wind' letter from Kirakishou. I wonder what will he choose (though I place my bets that he will not wind. Shinku and Suiseiseki is trouble enough).
Old 2006-05-07, 01:49   Link #3013
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

Haha, Lost ... you used what I taught you. LOL.

I'd definitely hate to be with Shinku.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-07, 01:59   Link #3014
Mincemaker
Hmmm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223

Haha. You and I both. Shinku is too bossy for my liking.
Old 2006-05-07, 05:33   Link #3015
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

what was the website for the JP website with the white background that had a large collection of pics you could search through? when i downloaded the new firefox for some reason all my bookmarks were deleted x_X

EDIT: nm i found it
Potatochobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-07, 07:54   Link #3016
Bracken33

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2
How about Kirakishou?
I do not have any real opinion about her. There is more information about her in the manga, isn´t it?

Quote:
The Revived and Improved Hina Ichigo ~nano!
Stronger, Cuter, Unyu-er, Nano-er and is equiped with an anti-Desu system ~nano!
So cute...
Bracken33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-07, 09:02   Link #3017
Flo
The Necessary Evil

STINKU FOR THE FUCKING LOSE!!!!
Old 2006-05-07, 09:31   Link #3018
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

I think I'm going to have nightmares.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-07, 09:31   Link #3019
Lost

Ouch Flo. Ouch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mincemaker
He doesn't have Suigintou, Kirakishou, Kanaria (though she hangs in his house) or Souseiseki (who lost her Roza Mystica. Yay for Suigintou's Grope of Death). But I think he would appear enticing to Kirakishou, seeing that he is one large walking nuclear power plant. Who knows, maybe the megane fella got another 'Will you wind, will you not wind' letter from Kirakishou. I wonder what will he choose (though I place my bets that he will not wind. Shinku and Suiseiseki is trouble enough).
Well if Kira ends up at Jun's place then she's probably gonna view Shinku and Sui as competition, and that means BIG trouble for both of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223

I don't mind being bossed around by Shinku. She does have an affectionate side..
Lost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-05-07, 09:43   Link #3020
Yukinokesshou
ドジ

@flo:
If Shinku were a real person, I can imagine her becoming like that upon reaching the age of 40 or 50. Those European aristocrat women, you know...

If I were the given the choice of adopting one or more Rozen Maidens:

For reasons of practicality, I'd probably choose Souseiseki because she's quiet and sensible. I'd be left in peace for the most part. But then, I'd feel bad if I had to separate Souseiseki and Suiseiseki, so I'd adopt Suiseiseki too!!

After all, Suiseiseki is my favourite out of the lot...she can be a little, um, very hyper at times, but she's not too difficult to mollify (Jun's just not as adept at handling her as he is with Shinku ). I have a lot of science textbooks to read to Suiseiseki!!

I'd be careful not to let Hinaichigo join the lot, though. As much as I like Hinaichigo (second favourite), Hinaichigo + Suiseiseki = chaos.

Have you ever thought about whether the dolls sweat? We know that they're endothermic, so how do they control their body temperature in the hot summer of the "Traumend" season? And if they sweat, they must really smell if they don't wash themselves.
Yukinokesshou is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, nomad, peach-pit, seinen, sequel, supernatural