1 out of 10 : Painful 6 1.54%
Voters: 389. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-08-25, 02:19   Link #661
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
It didn't explain why Diethard got beat
It was probably Ohgi, given Diethard's comments and the timing.
Old 2008-08-25, 02:24   Link #662
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sprite_Coke View Post
Milly shot was because of the power outage and what not. Temporary news casting setup will mess with the lights like that in real life.
The only animation error I found was Suzaku walking in the crater before Nina's first line. He looked different than usual
See I had entertained that possibility as well. Don't know if that's the case though because she still looks a bit mishapen, but I mean the rest of the episode was pretty damn good if you ask me. That static image feel of the past few episodes (excluding 18) has just sort of given way to some nice touches. The flashs of lightening at the end of the episode when Lelouch sealed off the ruins, Nina's hair blowing in the crater as an ominous gust of wind blows by and Suzaku's duel with Bismarck with the little dust clouds kicking up and before falling into that pit with shrapnel flying everywhere. Also the mecha looked more polished and shiny this episode, like they put an extra bit of detail into them.

If people weren't so focused on finding fault with everything possible in this series they'd probably notice and appreciate some of these things a little more.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 02:26   Link #663
KnightWraith

Finally was able to watch the sub after my class.. A good episode.. the animation was kind of different from the previous episodes..

damn.. lelouch's family all has geass.. except for nunally..
KnightWraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 02:29   Link #664
bran
h e a d s h o t

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightWraith View Post
damn.. lelouch's family all has geass.. except for nunally..
you don't really know cause her eyes were closed lolz

Farewell...and thank you.
bran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 02:32   Link #665
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

that'd be cool if she did have one that saved her
Old 2008-08-25, 02:38   Link #666
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endrance View Post
that'd be cool if she did have one that saved her
... people are still going on about that?

Jesus.
Old 2008-08-25, 02:41   Link #667
Jibade

Send a message via AIM to Jibade Send a message via MSN to Jibade Send a message via Yahoo to Jibade
Ok why is the incident of FREIYA bombing glowing pink just like those other areas that are turning pink.
Jibade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 02:43   Link #668
Sprite_Coke

Send a message via AIM to Sprite_Coke
The Geass areas are red/purpleish
Sprite_Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 02:54   Link #669
EternalMelody
Panzergeist

For those who thinks that Marianne might be actually evil, I'd like to point out something. She is evil because of what she did to Anya (her Geass). Don't you think it's kind of cruel to do that? The real Anya will end up getting confused of her memory over and over and I think it is actually Marianne's fault for making Anya does not believe in memories anymore. Moreover, if she's engaged in combat, what if Marianne somehow made a mistake and got killed? Anya, who has no control of her body at the time, will get killed too. I would love to see Jeremiah cancel Marianne's Geass and erase her for good.

The Sword Knight, Signum. I am the soul,
and the fiery demonic sword is Lævateinn

EternalMelody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 02:58   Link #670
sLum
Suzaku vi Brittania

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalMelody View Post
For those who thinks that Marianne might be actually evil, I'd like to point out something. She is evil because of what she did to Anya (her Geass). Don't you think it's kind of cruel to do that? The real Anya will end up getting confused of her memory over and over and I think it is actually Marianne's fault for making Anya does not believe in memories anymore. Moreover, if she's engaged in combat, what if Marianne somehow made a mistake and got killed? Anya, who has no control of her body at the time, will get killed too. I would love to see Jeremiah cancel Marianne's Geass and erase her for good.
Well aside from not grieving over her daughter. Abandoning her children and misleading her son. She's pretty much as "good" as the emperor, possibly worse. I wouldn't be surprised if she was the end boss. Also CC seems to be in cahoots with her. CC seems very indifferent and willing to give the power of Geass as long as her wish was fullfilled, she didn't care how much pain or suffering it cost. She was first before all others in this world.
sLum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 02:58   Link #671
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Finally, after i watched episode 20,

THE END BEGINS HERE!

*terminator theme music plays*
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 03:06   Link #672
Pathis87

I gave this episode a 9 /10 .
Altough it was fast paced , i really enjoyed this one . Seeing The KMF form a hege of honor with their Lances for lelouch was really neat to watch . Also the scène where he came out of the pinkish smoke and finally accepting who he really is , was an awesome scène .
This episode i really fell in love with Marianne's character , i don't understand why people call her a 'bitch'. Okay sure she is witty but that doesn't make her a bitch and now we know where lelouch got his wits from too

watching: Durarara - Fairy Tail -
DO NOT copy my signatures or Avatars without my permission ! http://forums.animesuki.com/album.php?u=79426
Pathis87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 03:08   Link #673
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Well, 'witty' falls into using Lelouch as a pawn the whole time and really not giving much of a rat's ass about him, along with using an innocent girl as a host, not caring one iota about the fact that Nunnally was atomized, and being in very close cahoots with C.C.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 03:13   Link #674
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathis87 View Post
I gave this episode a 9 /10 .
Altough it was fast paced , i really enjoyed this one . Seeing The KMF form a hege of honor with their Lances for lelouch was really neat to watch . Also the scène where he came out of the pinkish smoke and finally accepting who he really is , was an awesome scène .
This episode i really fell in love with Marianne's character , i don't understand why people call her a 'bitch'. Okay sure she is witty but that doesn't make her a bitch and now we know where lelouch got his wits from too
9 out of 10 to me. the truth about marianne will be unveiled all next week, Great.

PS- could you send a regard & response to Dream_traveller? everything was misunderstood about last time. bcoz i'm not complaining to him. I'm just very excited about this show, that's all. Peace.
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 03:14   Link #675
Sprite_Coke

We'll get some info about her assassination, but I doubt we'll get tons of info on her relationship with C.C. and about her Geass. Doubt Charles knows to full extent neither
Old 2008-08-25, 03:15   Link #676
anyme

Next episode ,Black knight is defeated by Orange knight. , father and son gonna talk 'n talk till they understand each other.
Then, they gonna live happily together in the room forever.

End of R2 ( Room for 2 )
No super villain , extreme plot twist.

FREIYA is pink like Euphy's curse. I think.
anyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 03:16   Link #677
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Didn't you guys catch the clues that Marianne may just be a part of one of CC's personallities?

She knows CC can seal off her own code and she was able to telepathically find her in the personal hiding spot.

It seems kind of odd. I think that Marianne is just residing in Anya's body. A part of Marianne may have been put inside Anya for her to act independently of CC.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 03:17   Link #678
Dream_Traveller
Banned

...I understand if that's a comedic jab, anyme, but if you mean that seriously, you're an idiot.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 03:17   Link #679
sLum
Suzaku vi Brittania

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
Didn't you guys catch the clues that Marianne may just be a part of one of CC's personallities?

She knows CC can seal off her own code and she was able to telepathically find her in the personal hiding spot.

It seems kind of odd. I think that Marianne is just residing in Anya's body. A part of Marianne may have been put inside Anya for her to act independently of CC.
Aside from the fact they were shown to be independent people...
sLum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-25, 03:19   Link #680
Sprite_Coke

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post

Either you are thiking way too deep, or you haven't been paying attention...