AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-01-20, 02:17   Link #481
Newhope

So we're looking at about September for volume 16 for the next real arc thats sucks.
Old 2013-01-20, 02:20   Link #482
Chimurry

I wonder Akeno san new power up, I mean she is ready 6 wings fallen angel/devil, have to be hot, hot, shame we dont have more ilustrations, Rias could be the first real new development, right??
Old 2013-01-20, 02:34   Link #483
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimurry View Post
I wonder Akeno san new power up, I mean she is ready 6 wings fallen angel/devil, have to be hot, hot, shame we dont have more ilustrations, Rias could be the first real new development, right??
Yes, if we talk about power ups, this is the first time, that she receives one.

As for Akeno's power up... well, I have to say that I really don't get, why she received it,so soon after she managed to awaken her fallen angel mode form - in other words, it might be possible, that it's only a temporary power up, due to sucking up, Ise's dragon power... after all, I don't see how else Akeno could receive something that has a dragon attribute...

And we have already seen how Akeno's fallen angel mode looks like, in the limited edition cover of volume 13...
Old 2013-01-20, 02:36   Link #484
sky black swordman

Thanks for the spoiler.

If it does turn out that Irina's promise with Ise is marriage, then wouldn't that make her Ise's fiance?! I wonder how Rias will react to that?
Old 2013-01-20, 02:38   Link #485
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Thanks for the spoiler.

If it does turn out that Irina's promise with Ise is marriage, then wouldn't that make her Ise's fiance?! I wonder how Rias will react to that?
doubt it was marriage... Ise thought she was a boy. The way he is, he would NEVER promise something like that to a boy. Otherwise it's just a typical misunderstanding and Ise really either wasn't listening or didn't know what she was talking about.
Old 2013-01-20, 02:42   Link #486
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Lol. It seems like Sona's group went through the biggest power up in just 1 volume. Ise on other hand is a supporting role for this volume just like in Volume 3.

Oh yeah. In the last spoiler it said that Ise didnt use Balance-Breaker, but it also said that he doesnt have the countdown to go into Balance-Breaker now. wow.
He lost one of his weakness, and thats a good thing.

Hmm, maybe more like a summon. Since azazel told Asia to make pacts and summon creatures to make them act as a shield. It seems like Asia will turn into a dragon-summoner lol.

The truth is Two-heavenly Dragons are indeed very powerful that they can slay Gods, but the author said strongly in one of his old preview on his blog that they are still a mere dragons.
So Ophis and Great-Red are totally in a different class.

Hmm. I would love to see Kuroka, Le Fay, Grayfia, and Serafall on a cover.

I really am hyped to read it. Damn. Why do even the fastest shipping takes 4 to 7 days.....
Cause the Beijing fog has started to invade Japanese airspace....
Old 2013-01-20, 02:48   Link #487
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post

As for Akeno's power up... well, I have to say that I really don't get, why she received it,so soon after she managed to awaken her fallen angel mode form - in other words, it might be possible, that it's only a temporary power up, due to sucking up, Ise's dragon power... after all, I don't see how else Akeno could receive something that has a dragon attribute...

And we have already seen how Akeno's fallen angel mode looks like, in the limited edition cover of volume 13...
Yeah. It seems like that was the cause of it according to the spoilers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newhope View Post
So we're looking at about September for volume 16 for the next real arc thats sucks.
Lol. Maybe October, or November... Thats the negative thing about LN getting animated... LN author tends to write slower than usual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chimurry View Post
It seems like Kunou will be Ise's potential future wife according to the latest LN. Damn, that loli-fox belongs to me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Thanks for the spoiler.

Hmm, since it was a promise between kids, rias wont get mad....or will she? Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
doubt it was marriage... Ise thought she was a boy. The way he is, he would NEVER promise something like that to a boy. Otherwise it's just a typical misunderstanding and Ise really either wasn't listening or didn't know what she was talking about.
True. So I think a promise was something like this maybe:

Irina: How is the cookie I made?
Ise: Its good! I want to eat it everyday!
Irina: .....Eh!? T-then, I can make it for you every day when we become a adult....
Ise: Sure!

Its one of those typical Japanese manga thing i guess. With a promise like that, Ise wont know that she's talking about marriage since he thinks she is a boy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drkz View Post
Cause the Beijing fog has started to invade Japanese airspace....
Damn! Where is Doraemon when i need him! not just DxD, but Im also waiting for other LNs......

Last edited by n0m@n; 2013-01-20 at 03:18.
Old 2013-01-20, 02:51   Link #488
cyberdemon

Quote:
didn't Rias also do it from time to time also? I think that was mentioned even though Akeno is the only one to actually get a scene of doing it.

Also kinda curious. It mentions the problem with his life span not being fixed. Does it mention anything about his arm being fixed because of his new body or whether that has to keep going on or not?
Old 2013-01-20, 02:51   Link #489
Kutra

@n0m@n The Loup Garou isn't a werewolf. A werewolf changes his appearance during the full moon and losts his judgement. A Loup Garou change in a wolf-man or a wolf at his will and maintain the control of his actions.
Old 2013-01-20, 02:58   Link #490
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kutra View Post
@n0m@n The Loup Garou isn't a werewolf. A werewolf changes his appearance during the full moon and losts his judgement. A Loup Garou change in a wolf-man or a wolf at his will and maintain the control of his actions.
Oh so there is a difference? I didnt know that.
I just got the information of Loup Garou is werewolf from the wiki.
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/loup-garou
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werewolf
Old 2013-01-20, 03:15   Link #491
Chimurry

Quote:

1. Lol. Maybe October, or November... Thats the negative thing about LN getting animated... LN author tends to write slower than usual.

2. It seems like Kunou will be Ise's potential future wife according to the latest LN. Damn, that loli-fox belongs to me...[/B]

3.Hmm, since it was a promise between kids, rias wont get mad....or will she? Lol.
True. So I think a promise was something like this maybe:
Irina: How is the cookie I made?
Isi: Its good! I want to eat it everyday!
Irina: .....Eh!? T-then, I can make it for you every day when we become a adult....
Ise: Sure!

Its one of those typical Japanese manga thing i guess. With a promise like that, Ise wont know that she's talking about marriage since he thinks she is a boy.

4.Damn! Where is Doraemon when i need him! not just DxD, but Im also waiting for other LNs......
1. Hope not fool Us, I still waiting Kimi Iru no Machi, Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu and others, if Sensei will down the pace at least I hope better quality and more "loyalty" to the novel, not the well known screw up in others LNs or Mangas, like Rosario.

2. Well, Ise goal its being Harem King but I still insist: hope this will not become To Love Ru wannabe, I mean a lot of cute Girls but not even a kiss to none of them (only one and by accident to boy/girl).

3. Knowing Ise character I think its more like able.

4. uhmm, i thought preregister buys send it before or maybe depends of the product, BTW I heard Japan LNs E books will release more titles, hope get soon...
Old 2013-01-20, 03:21   Link #492
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
didn't Rias also do it from time to time also? I think that was mentioned even though Akeno is the only one to actually get a scene of doing it.
I think that Akeno's dragon power up, has something to with the information, from the volume 14 synopsis, that featured Ise waking up to a naked Akeno sleeping next to him - most likely, under Rias supervision, so that Akeno doesn't try to take from Ise something that belongs to her.

The reason why Akeno slept naked with Ise, might have something to do with Ise's current body, which seems to have caused Ise's lifespan to become even more unstable... according to the information that we have at the moment.

So it might be possible that Ise's dragon powers, after he received the power / existence, of Great Red and Ophis, aren't fully stable as well, which might be the reason why he has taken a back seat in combat, during the events of volume 14... because without Ddraig's assistance, Ise can't properly control his powers.
Old 2013-01-20, 07:31   Link #493
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

I thought about this when I was watching Vividred Operation Ep. 2.

My discussion is that since Ise's life span can be 0 or immortal due to the power of Ophis,"Infinite". While his flesh is made a part of GR, which is an embodiment of "Dream". I think that he can combine other than GR if he masters the power of GR's flesh.

He did say that he wants to combine with Rias or Akeno in Vol. 12.

I was thinking that if he combines with the one of the girls, the armor will change, maintaining the color, but the shape will transform depending on the partner he combines with.

Spoiler for My examples of their combunations::
Old 2013-01-20, 07:58   Link #494
amtro
Distro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post

Large injections of 'Dragon Aura'.
Old 2013-01-20, 10:53   Link #495
lilNewBlood
Dragon Of Dragons

So Kunou will be in 14??? Cant wait to read it!!!

Old 2013-01-20, 11:37   Link #496
peinmaximus@

hey n0m@n in the spoiler not have information about the why of ise not use the balance breaker?
if vali fight with grendel, ise fight with euclid(grayfia's young brother)?
and in this vol, ise already have some contact with the valerie tepes,the new possessor longinus?

Last edited by peinmaximus@; 2013-01-20 at 12:08.
Old 2013-01-20, 12:44   Link #497
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

I'm really surprised that issei will be more of a support character since he is the MC but does anyone know if rias is gone this volume? Cuz if she is this volume is gonna be boring without our MC's...
Old 2013-01-20, 13:44   Link #498
peinmaximus@

hey guys in this link of the site kenkenmk2 have more spoilers of the vol 14,but all information are in japanese.
someone can translate this spoilers?
http://kenkenmk2.blog94.fc2.com/blog-entry-1302.html
Old 2013-01-21, 01:15   Link #499
n0m@n
C-Z

Just got my books when I came back from part-time. I took pictures of the illustrations for those interested.

http://shincodezeroblog.wordpress.co...books-arrived/

Last edited by n0m@n; 2013-01-21 at 01:41.
Old 2013-01-21, 01:34   Link #500
Chris38

@n0m@n

The link you posted, is a little incorrect, since it points to the edited version of you're latest post... apart from that, thanks for the pictures... despite the fact that there aren't a lot of them, they are pretty good...
Closed Thread

Tags
harem, school life, shounen