AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-27, 09:21   Link #21
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Send a message via AIM to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via MSN to DJ_RockmanX
Quote:
Originally Posted by IchiKyo View Post

here's the scan!
Haruhi's stats in the middle pic are hax.

HP: 9999
MP: 9999

She breaks the damage limit more than usual too.
Atk dmg: 9999999

And I'll wager a lot of money that her base stats are greater than 255 each.

Old 2007-06-27, 12:18   Link #22
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
Actually it's not MP but maybe TP
It's more like a T than a M
And maybe it's for a Theater Scene
Old 2007-06-27, 12:31   Link #23
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by random_passerby View Post
Haruhi's stats in the middle pic are hax.

HP: 9999
MP: 9999

She breaks the damage limit more than usual too.
Atk dmg: 9999999

And I'll wager a lot of money that her base stats are greater than 255 each.
I always new a game would come someday where her stats were overkill. You have to wonder though if it's a tabletop RPG or whatever that she's just decided to cheat at or something. The other thing we have to wonder is if it's interactive, my guess is no because if it was it would be pointless as nothing would stand against her. It would be like starting Final Fantasy Mystic Quest at LVL 99.
Old 2007-06-27, 21:04   Link #24
Mirrinus
Bemused Scholar

Is it too much to ask for the PS2 game to be based off of Suzumiya Haruhi Theater? I loved that story. I want to see Haruhi threaten random NPCs!
Old 2007-06-27, 21:23   Link #25
X207
Gamyūsa

for some reason when i saw that pic, sailor moon came to my mind first
Old 2007-06-27, 23:09   Link #26
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
for some reason when i saw that pic, sailor moon came to my mind first
I for once love that new uniform!

Really need to get my hands on a better pic of it.
Old 2007-06-28, 07:39   Link #27
QueenNori

Quote:
Haruhi to Appear on Japanese Nintendo Wii via Kadokawa
Kadokawa Shoten will release The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (tentative title) game for the Japanese Nintendo Wii console. This game, based on Kadokawa's science fiction comedy series of light novels, does not have an announced genre or release date yet. Bandai Namco Games is producing another The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (tentative title) game for the Japanese Sony PlayStation Portable, and Banpresto is producing the Suzumiya Haruhi no Tomadō (The Bewilderment of Haruhi Suzumiya) game for the Japanese Sony PlayStation 2.
Source: Moon Phase, AnimeNewsNetwork

Last edited by QueenNori; 2007-06-28 at 11:22.
Old 2007-06-28, 09:28   Link #28
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
It's a rain of Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu game
now we have PS2 - PSP - Wii
What's next? DS?
Old 2007-06-28, 10:24   Link #29
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenNori View Post
Source: Moon Phase
Wii Game: Use the Wiimote in an interactive dating sim (via character route specific mini-games) with the Suzumiya Haruhi No Yuutsu characters. It will probably still be an ADV. I always assume ADV for anime games until a genre is announced, especially when they don't fall into any genre that lends itself to any real type of fully interactive game like Haruhi does other than bag a girl.
Old 2007-06-28, 11:00   Link #30
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

I'm guessing that none of the games are appearing on DS because of voice dialogues instead of graphics alone.

Haruhi-sama has just given me the reason to buy a PSP and maybe Wii if it really has a game on that console.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
Old 2007-06-28, 11:08   Link #31
kayos
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenNori View Post
Source: Moon Phase
Hmm... I still haven't seen any source saying Haruhi is coming to the Wii. I've seen the psp and the ps2 but not the Wii. Not that I'm denying the possibilities but I'm just saying I would like to see the source.

Could someone post a link?
Old 2007-06-28, 12:08   Link #32
darkchibi07

Send a message via AIM to darkchibi07 Send a message via MSN to darkchibi07
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayos View Post
Hmm... I still haven't seen any source saying Haruhi is coming to the Wii. I've seen the psp and the ps2 but not the Wii. Not that I'm denying the possibilities but I'm just saying I would like to see the source.

Could someone post a link?
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...i-via-kadokawa
Old 2007-06-28, 16:35   Link #33
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
I'm guessing that none of the games are appearing on DS because of voice dialogues instead of graphics alone.

Haruhi-sama has just given me the reason to buy a PSP and maybe Wii if it really has a game on that console.
I'd get the PS2 game or wait for a DS announcment. I'm just not to sure about the future of the PSP as it's getting kicked around by the DS right now for the most part. It has potential and what not, but I'm sure Sony has a cohesive plan to make it successive and keep it supported. It's mostly a matter of Long Term Investments and what not. You buy a game system and you want it to earn its weight in enjoyment equivalent to the price you paid for it. Unless you have plans for some other games to buy with it.

That's just my advice though.
Old 2007-06-28, 16:48   Link #34
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post

I need to check something...
an American PSP can Read Japanese PSP Game? And about the French PSP too?
About the WII, you need to buy a Japanese Wii i think...
Old 2007-06-28, 16:58   Link #35
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Quote:
The PSP is region free as is the Nintendo DS and pretty much all Handheld systems. Being a portable system it would be kind of strange to have a regional lockout on it. The Wii is not region free however, but I know there's a way to make it read Japanese discs using a swap method, so far it only seems to work with GC games. However, Datel plans to make a Freeloader version for the Wii, which would allow you to play games from other regions. This is what I use to play my imported copy of Super Robot Wars GC on my North American Gamecube. The product should only be between 39.99 and 49.99 or so and is a much cheaper option than buying a Japanese Wii and importing it, uness of course you already live there.

Last edited by Kaioshin Sama; 2007-06-28 at 17:13.
Old 2007-06-28, 17:05   Link #36
Xcomp
Owe No Favours!

Quote:
Yes, PSPs are region free but Wii's aren't so you would have to buy a Japanese Wii for Japanese Wii games. If only the Wii was region free too... Even with all the methods available out there just now, it's still only partially "region free".

So, I wonder if this Wii version will let you do the Haruhi dance with the controls or even a dance mini game. I'm sure that would sell! Or even try a stunt like SNK's witch hunting game...
Old 2007-06-29, 00:34   Link #37
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

wow, Haruhi games are popping out of now where!!0_0
first we get an announcement of a PSP Haruhi game by the end of this year, then we get another announcement of a PS2 Haruhi game by spring 2008, and now another Haruhi game and this time, its for the Wii!!
I have a Wii, but it looks like I'll be getting a freeloader for this one when it gets released.
with all of these games coming out, maybe an announcement for season 2 might not be too far away??...hhmmmm, only time will tell...
Old 2007-06-29, 01:53   Link #38
Shin_Battousai

I thought there was news on season 2 a long time ago, like it is going to be aired earlier than planned because of the popularity.
Old 2007-06-29, 02:17   Link #39
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shin_Battousai View Post
I thought there was news on season 2 a long time ago, like it is going to be aired earlier than planned because of the popularity.
did they really announce something like that??
I must have missed it then...
but this makes me wonder what the story will about in these three games for three different game consoles...
I know that the PS2 Haruhi game will take place in an RPG world...or was it the PSP game....
Old 2007-06-29, 02:30   Link #40
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
did they really announce something like that??
I must have missed it then...
but this makes me wonder what the story will about in these three games for three different game consoles...
I know that the PS2 Haruhi game will take place in an RPG world...or was it the PSP game....
It was announced roughly as many times as they've made Haruhi game announcements, one was a trick on ANN made to bait users in to auto-banning themselves via a hack and exploit in the system, one was a false alarm and another was a rumour that an announcement had been made but later it too turned out to be false. To date there has been no clear and concise proof of a second season.

And the PS2 game seems to have an RPG theme that takes place during it though we have no idea if it's even a major part of the game let alone an interactive event or full blown RPG. For now in the spirit of keeping expectations level with the info we have I wouldn't go trying to pin a story or genre on it until some hard details start coming out of Bandai Namco.

I got psyched into thinking that the RPG looking scenes in Little Busters were real, but they turned out to be scripted ADV sequences so I wouldn't assume 100% that the RPG scene is for real, especially considering Haruhi's ridiculous stats that seem to be played for comedic effect (i.e it's a table top RPG and the visual representation shows a story event of her cheating). Though I too could be wrong.
Closed Thread