AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-01-18, 18:19   Link #41
gh0stmice
*Artist

im not going to change my "quick hand; forum board; instant messanger; texting" writing style ,because one dude felt like negativley commenting it in an anime forum....

please believe my writing mechanics suffice when it comes to term papers or exams....

i totally dont need a random guy grading my writing mechanics on an anime forum...........
.................................................. ........ ..............................
.................... .................. .................................................
........................................ ............................ ................

Last edited by gh0stmice; 2008-01-18 at 18:20. Reason: grammatical errors
Old 2008-01-18, 18:46   Link #42
Twisted Reality
Is Neither Goth Nor Emo

Quote:
Originally Posted by gh0stmice View Post
im not going to change my "quick hand; forum board; instant messanger; texting" writing style ,because one dude felt like negativley commenting it in an anime forum....

please believe my writing mechanics suffice when it comes to term papers or exams....

i totally dont need a random guy grading my writing mechanics on an anime forum...........
.................................................. ........ ..............................
.................... .................. .................................................
........................................ ............................ ................
Hey! I could kind of understand that!

But you know whatever, I stopped caring several posts ago. I'm not the one being all defensive about it.

You know, I already explained that you don't need a grade as a motivation to do certain things halfway decently. And if you want to scream, "You're just making a comment that doesn't matter!" Fine. Don't read what I have to say.
Old 2008-01-18, 18:53   Link #43
gh0stmice
*Artist

jesus dood....its alittle late to play the "bigger man" role.....if you stopped caring...then why did you continue to post???

no ones got a gun up to your head
Old 2008-01-18, 18:57   Link #44
Twisted Reality
Is Neither Goth Nor Emo

Quote:
Originally Posted by gh0stmice View Post
jesus dood....its alittle late to play the "bigger man" role.....if you stopped caring...then why did you continue to post???

no ones got a gun up to your head
You're kidding me? From you and your net buddies giving each other pats on the back and congratulating each other? You imagine that *you* have the high ground?

If what I say doesn't matter because you want to claim it's on the internet, then anything you have to say doesn't matter either. You don't want to listen to me and you haven't been. Words go into your ears but I'm not sure you're processing.

I *did* explain that I was having fun with being nitpicky. Then you, or whoever, decided it would be fun to act condescending and try and bait me. You encouraged it. You got more or less what you wanted, yes?
Old 2008-01-18, 19:18   Link #45
gh0stmice
*Artist

you know what......your right.....

as i was reading your last post #44 i had a grin on my face.....you completely "called it"....
but please dont picture me as the kind of guy that gets absolute joy outta this.....a person who plans on picking fight with strangers on the net to keep himself occupied and entertained....just now was completely subconscious......

my appologies....for antagonizing you.....i didn't intend to get joy out of it....but i did .... a sick, messed up, immature kinda joy....i didnt even realize till you pointed it out...

but appology aside.....im not gonna change my online writing style....and will not accept your critisism.....i will continue to type the way i do......

but i thank you for brining light to my immature childish subconscious self.....ill work on improving that....

this doesnt mean your the bigger man thou
Old 2008-01-19, 23:14   Link #46
mrvetle

Elfen Lied - Awesome.. And very, very sad.
Old 2008-01-20, 12:07   Link #47
Miko Miko
Imouto-Chan♥
*Graphic Designer

My all time favorite series Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni
It is something you have to watch, Its really confusing at first but I think its one of the best mystery animes out there.

Chobits
Really cute series i very much enjoyed it, if you check it out you might too.

Old 2008-01-20, 13:46   Link #48
Z3120

Air TV and Mushishi. I think I can live without Lucky Star.
Old 2008-01-20, 18:45   Link #49
Reno

Send a message via MSN to Reno
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrvetle View Post
Elfen Lied - Awesome.. And very, very sad.
Ehe I suggest you take a closer look at his avatar.
Old 2008-01-20, 19:56   Link #50
devildog23
Summerlurking

[GAY] C'mon guys, can't we all just be friends? [/unGAY]

Seriously though, arguing with some random person on the internet won't get you anywhere.

Heres my list, most have been suggested already though.

Neon Genesis Evangelion - This is my all time favorite, if I didn't see this, I wouldn't have gotten into anime, and would probably be outside playing sports right now. PFFT. I would have been the biggest loser.
School Rumble - Too funny to miss. Thats all I have to say
Code Geass - Awesome series with great male and female leads. An anime that really makes you think. It left a pretty big impact on me and I'm still going crazy over the end of season 1. Season two comes out in the spring (Can't wait...)
Fate/Stay Night - My favorite Action/Romance. It had great action scenes, complete with a great plot.
Rurouni Kenshin and OVAS - Really great series about a "manslayer" who becomes a peaceful wandering samurai. The tv series is my favorite "typical" shonen anime (much better than Bleach, Naruto ect IMO)

EDIT

Wtf is with the post below mine

Last edited by devildog23; 2008-01-22 at 11:04.
Old 2008-01-22, 08:51   Link #51
gummi
Chi~~

1. wELlcoeont eoht toht NFHdKHFK!1
  2. yotsyotuabatsysusuo
Old 2008-01-22, 09:12   Link #52
ReizoSan
Make Your Move

Kanon 06
Ai Yori Aoishi
TMO:Haruhi Suzumiya
Clannad
Kimikiss
Old 2008-01-22, 11:12   Link #53
Reno

Quote:
Originally Posted by devildog23 View Post
[GAY]EDIT[/B]

Wtf is with the post below mine
Suppose we'll never know now.... he's dead.
Old 2008-01-22, 12:24   Link #54
Goofus Maximus
Senile Member

Yotsubato never made it to anime! It's still just in manga form! Oh well, I don't supposes zombies who slur their typing as badly as their speech, could figure that out, unless they'd just eaten some BRAAAAIIIINZZZZ! Welcome to the NHK is okay though, I guess. (What's really frightening, is that I can read zombie-ese!)

I have a bunch of "must see" anime series in my hat.
  1. Ghost in the Shell, 1st gig, 2nd gig, and all the movies! Absolute must!
  2. Aria, the Animation, the Natural, the Origination, and Arietta. Lava Lamp for the soul. Great way to relax if your stressed by life.
  3. There are also a bunch I lump all together, since they have great stories that carried me along. The Third, Soukyo No Strain, Scrapped Princess, and Sokyuu No Fafner.
  4. Ghost Hunt, while not so great in the first few episodes, is a creepy favorite of mine from the Christmas episode onward. You won't be able to sleep at night, after the "blood soaked maze"...
Old 2008-01-22, 13:46   Link #55
Reno

HAHA! So that's what it is? Awsome.
Old 2008-01-22, 17:42   Link #56
andromeda0201

A lot have been mentioned for now, I'll just add some that may not have been...

12 Kingdoms - historical epic with one of the best character developments out there

Hikaru no Go - want to see how a board game can engage you for 75 episodes? try it out

Kaleido Star - personal opinion, i thought this anime extremely unique, to have a circus for the background makes it one of its kind

Crest/Banner of the Stars - epic space opera with a great couple to add to its brilliance

Fruits Basket - it may seem very sugary and sweet but this was what introduced many into anime, filled with drama, comedy and excellent characters
Old 2008-01-22, 18:55   Link #57
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

I second Crest/Banner of the Stars. Fantastic space-drama, and I like the battles, too.

Basically anything made by Miyazaki.
Old 2008-01-22, 20:18   Link #58
X10A_Freedom

My personal favourates:

Gundam Seed: Great focus on plot and the philosophy of war in general.
ARIA: I'm not big on slice but this series is simply very beautiful, warm and leaves a smile on your face.
School Rumble: High school love comedy at it's very best. Might be overboard for some.

Other noteworthy anime:
Code Geass has a very interesting protagonist, plot and the way it's executed. The ending is a huge cliche though. Mai-HiME is worth it alone for the soundtrack and is also a great emotional rollercoaster ride with some fun episodes in the beginning. However, with both Geass and HiME being $unrise productions, the theme of broken friendships and the worst cliffhangers you've ever seen are common to both!
Spoiler:

Last edited by X10A_Freedom; 2008-01-23 at 21:12. Reason: I checked the general rules - edited the "spoiler"
Old 2008-01-22, 21:49   Link #59
Iron Fist
Ninja Warrior

Ghost in a Shell
Blood +
Naruto
Naruto: Shippuuden
Ninja Scroll
Bleach
DBZ
Death Note
Gundam
Tenjho Tenge
Full Metal Alchemist
Rurouni Kenshin
Speed Racer
Old 2008-02-03, 18:08   Link #60
Mashda2k6

GTO - I love this..watched it like 3 times in the past 2 years, it's always so DAMN funny.. probably the best anime I've ever seen.. I recommend it for everybody!

School Rumble - Just hilarious misunderstandings, both seasons were incredibly funny, now waiting for the third!
Closed Thread

Tags
lists, must see