AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2012-09-05, 17:53   Link #121
SuperRareTreeCat

I really don't why everyone's got their panties in a knot. Kakashi asked "How come until now...?" he didn't say why are you planning to destroy the shinobi world. Sounds like Kakashi was going to ask something like "How come until now we didn't know you were alive" not what everyone thinks. Akatsuki didn't really mobilize till naruto returned to the village; which was what? roughly 19-20 yrs (just a guess) after I'll say obito's body was left in the rock pile. So Obito crushed and Tobi was revealed with a 19-20 yrs spread and you think that a girl/love dying alone would cause someone to go about the way he has? No. I think he answered "Because you let Rin die" as a way of saying to Kakashi that he doesn't care for him anymore.

As for Madara and Obito's relations it's interesting and I don't think it's Izuna because Madara would respect his brother more than to call him Obito considering the character doesn't care about what he is called. I'm more curious as to what happened to the Kages, they pass out again from the flower Lol?

Watch now Orochimaru and Sasuke and gang will show up and it will just turn into a three way fight or some crazy thing involving ridiculous fight scenes and various flashbacks to the point where Naruto comes out on top or dies along with sasuke .

Also anyone have an idea what the fire tech obito used is translated in english?
SuperRareTreeCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 18:15   Link #122
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

No matter what anyone says it seems like a pretty pathetic reasoning on Obito's part especially after he saw firsthand that even when you have the genius Kakashi on your team and the future Hokage you still take losses. For him to just go from "My crush from when I was a 13 year old died" to "I'm going to start a war that kills thousands, ruin peoples lives and create an illusion on the entire world so no wars can happen" is just a little retarded.

It gets even worse because Obito hadn't shown any mental instability to even make that jump, every other villain has a bit of instability to them: Sasuke, Itachi, Madara, Nagato, Orochimaru, Gaara, Akatsuki etc...

Also he kept the anger of his 13 year old crush dying for over 15 years with a very long term goal of destroying the world, over 1 girl. I know it's your friend and your crush but that's life in general it should be more common in a ninja world. At least Sasuke and Nagato had their families killed to fuel their anger.

I literally just can't see an understandable way the bridges the motivation and the end goal, seems too pathetic and if it was just talk-no-jutsu it would annoy me even more. I hope its just something like Madara implanted some of his soul in Obito or resurrected him and sealed his other emotions or some BS like that.

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 18:31   Link #123
ZGoten
Custom User Title

Send a message via ICQ to ZGoten
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
Except... Nowhere does it say (yet) that Obito went insane cos Rin died.
You missed the point of my post, which was to say that he's not planning his worldwide genjutsu just because Rin died.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246
^No, its still ridiculous even if it understandable...if it is the reason for Obito's apparent insanity (or however you wish to label his mental state).
What's ridiculous? His goal of trapping everyone in a genjutsu is, but not the motivation behind it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama
Also he kept the anger of his 13 year old crush dying for over 15 years with a very long term goal of destroying the world, over 1 girl.
That's exactly where everyone's wrong. He's not angry and he's not killing the world over 1 girl. He's killing the world to do it a favour, but not because of anger. Instead you could argue that it's the exact opposite. Rin's death just lead him to the mental instability to think that his solution would be adequate. Sasuke wants to kill for revenge, because of anger. Obito doesn't, he's just following his idealism.
Old 2012-09-05, 19:48   Link #124
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZGoten View Post
You missed the point of my post, which was to say that he's not planning his worldwide genjutsu just because Rin died.
Thankfully it wasn't aimed at you.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 21:55   Link #125
strategos

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX_COLA_POWER! View Post
The Uchihas are bitter people, especially when they're virgins.
We need a motivational poster.Saying:
"Virginity, didn't know it could f**k the world up! XD

Probably in the end the one who killed Rin was Madara. My guess then that Madara did something to Obito thru the "Hyperbolic Time Chamber"

http://www.viz.com/apps
http://www.hulu.com
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 22:30   Link #126
ranchan13

Quote:
Originally Posted by strategos View Post
We need a motivational poster.Saying:
"Virginity, didn't know it could f**k the world up! XD

Probably in the end the one who killed Rin was Madara. My guess then that Madara did something to Obito thru the "Hyperbolic Time Chamber"
Will this do

Integrated
Artificial
Lifeform
ranchan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 23:09   Link #127
strategos

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchan13 View Post
Will this do

Strategos Approves

Maybe other stuff can come up from this

http://www.viz.com/apps
http://www.hulu.com
strategos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-05, 23:41   Link #128
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
Not that I want Obito to be redeemed (though he will be), but why Naruto? Kakashi vs. Obito has some actual dramatic weight behind it (more so than Naruto vs. Obito)...
i totally agree with what you said about kakashi vs tobi being the better fight so that means we may see obito actually send zetsu over to kakashi and replenish his chakra so they could have a 'fair' fight, one in which kakashi would have the most mastery of kamui yet but he would also likely die. even though it doesn't make tactical sense to prolong his fight with kakashi, it would make sense from obito's character to want to beat his rival in a fair match. i'm sure madara won't care if obito screws around a bit. just an idea

also, i think naruto and bee fighting madara is the best option there too. madara with a chance to control both the 9 and 8 tails. i'm sure kurama would like to talk to him a little. and it's the fight sasuke would enter if/when he arrives. i'm guessing it's going to take a naruto/sasuke combo to defeat madara. according to kishi, madara has no weaknesses...
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-06, 00:12   Link #129
Lunarskylar

I'm still on page 3 of this forum, so I apologize if someone's already said this and brought this up.
But since this is apparently obito... The student of minato, who was the student of jiraiya the sannin... How exactly did he give nagato the rinnegan, since nagato got his rinnegan before he offically became the student of jiraiya who was not praised as a sannin yet.

Basicalllyyy time travel has to be involved somehow for tobito to be doing things that are technically happening before he was born, or at least when he was still in diapers and still a naruto-jr (give or take a few years)

Also, I swear kakashi was the one that told naruto that talknojutsu won't work on tobi cuz unlike nagato, he's pure evil LOOL le irony
Old 2012-09-06, 00:35   Link #130
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
Oh dayum. Obito AND Madara?

They're screwed. I don't see how they could possibly win at this point. Kakashi is more-or-less running on empty, Naruto can't last forever in beast mode, and Gai is almost powerless against Sharingan space-time techniques.
Well there is suppose to be this army arriving...they'll get there eventually.

Maybe Obito will see Sakura and she'll remind him of Rin? She is just as ugly.
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-06, 01:27   Link #131
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunarskylar View Post
I'm still on page 3 of this forum, so I apologize if someone's already said this and brought this up.
But since this is apparently obito... The student of minato, who was the student of jiraiya the sannin... How exactly did he give nagato the rinnegan, since nagato got his rinnegan before he offically became the student of jiraiya who was not praised as a sannin yet.

Basicalllyyy time travel has to be involved somehow for tobito to be doing things that are technically happening before he was born, or at least when he was still in diapers and still a naruto-jr (give or take a few years)

Also, I swear kakashi was the one that told naruto that talknojutsu won't work on tobi cuz unlike nagato, he's pure evil LOOL le irony
it wasn't kakashi who said that but shikaku, shikamaru's dad. naruto dismissed him almost immediately and said he already knew that. i remember that scene because it irritated me that naruto would treat shikaku like that when it was the latter who had been practically running the shinobi forces. shikaku was merely giving him information, naruto didn't have to act like he's got everything covered.

like i said, i won't be surprised if kishi tries to justify the timeline inconsistencies by giving obito a time-traveling jutsu. he'd probably explain it by saying obito has the power to manipulate the space-time continuum or something.
Old 2012-09-06, 03:09   Link #132
Nintendo
start thinkin bout clones

Send a message via AIM to Nintendo
can we back up a minute and talk about how madara arrived?

the man looked like he was fired from a rocket aiming directly at the ground lol did he not have any other way to just walk into the scene? I just found it funny how he was pretty much BOOM!...sup.
Old 2012-09-06, 03:56   Link #133
Destined_Fate

Clearly he teleported because he sensed that Tobi was in trouble due to Mask Breakage.

It's like he just lost his chastity belt, he was saving himself for when Rin revived in his dreams.
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-06, 04:38   Link #134
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

^Yeah. Don't forget that Obito pretty much discarded who he originally was to become "Madara".
Old 2012-09-06, 04:42   Link #135
Vladrave
The Dark Slayer

To be honest i never really thought that kishi would give madara such spotlight because i thought that the kages would do something to beat him or since the jutsu(Forgot its name) kabuto uses was dispelled.
Vladrave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-06, 05:03   Link #136
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Yeah except Madara hijacked the jutsu and now only Madara himself can dispel it.
Old 2012-09-06, 05:14   Link #137
yakumo-chan

the Obito time travel theory is stupid,

if he has that power then he can control his destiny, no one can defeat him
Old 2012-09-06, 06:00   Link #138
prakash123

Obito is the re-incarnation of izuna.obtio most probably might be the son that madara never knew?Madara might only have shown up at the point when obito got crushed and he revealed everything.

Anyways this chapter was boring.the only awesome part is when madara arrives and poses like a model.that was epic.now we can only hope for sasuke to change his mind and both sasuke and oro join the fight to help naruto
prakash123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-09-06, 06:14   Link #139
ronin myael
lost ronin

Quote:
Originally Posted by prakash123 View Post
Obito is the re-incarnation of izuna.obtio most probably might be the son that madara never knew?Madara might only have shown up at the point when obito got crushed and he revealed everything.
huh? how can obito be madara's son when madara supposedly left the village after he fought hashirama and faked his own death? the two are separated by generations! now we're talking about reincarnation? one crazy theory after another! oh well, i won't be surprised if these crazy theories come true. with naruto, anything goes. lol

Quote:
the Obito time travel theory is stupid,

if he has that power then he can control his destiny, no one can defeat him
hey, anything is possible in naruto! besides, these are god-like ninja we're talking about. nagato could raise the dead. madara is practically immortal and invincible in his current state, the uchiha are simply over-powered. most of them are hyped up to be invincible and yet kishi always finds a way for naruto and his friends to defeat them. talk no jutsu was especially created for that.
Old 2012-09-06, 06:35   Link #140
yakumo-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
hey, anything is possible in naruto! besides, these are god-like ninja we're talking about. nagato could raise the dead. madara is practically immortal and invincible in his current state, the uchiha are simply over-powered. most of them are hyped up to be invincible and yet kishi always finds a way for naruto and his friends to defeat them. talk no jutsu was especially created for that.
I know anything is possible,

The reason why I think its stupid is because it would make Obito the most powerful ninja in their world.

time travelling is the most powerful weapon.
you can go back in time to kill Madara when he was still a kid.
he can save Rin if he has time travelling powers.
he can save kakashi much better if he has time travelling powers.

thats why the time travelling power is stupid and will never happen,
even if it happen, Kishimoto will be stupid too