AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Shana

Notices

Old 2006-03-28, 20:32   Link #21
bayoab

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Not lemon bread -- melon bread.

Incidently, it is named melon bread because of it's shape, not because there is any melon in it. Actually it is made with layer cookie dough wrapped around the bread dough and cooked together. Some radical and untraditional melon bread is made with a melon filling, but I don't know if Shana likes that variant.
Most melon pan is made with "melon" juice. Mostly honeydew and very trace amounts. There are a few which actually take on the color as well or even have solid fillings.
bayoab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-03-29, 15:07   Link #22
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103
You read my mind.
LOL. I'm so happy you told me about this series, Shinji. XD
Old 2006-05-29, 19:23   Link #23
Shredder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiibi
All I can say is "Yuuji and Shana BETTER make out!" XD
Nothing graphic. Just one little kiss is all I want. And there has to be a mutual confession of course or stated clearly that they are a couple. Shana-chan took the first step. Come on Yuuji, be a man! XP
You hit the nail on the head! Yuji's being a wimp, he should've gone for the kiss at the end of the season. She was half clothed and in the mood clearly. Nothing like the blonde siblings though please, that was sick. I can't believe Yuji didn't clearly articulate a response to Shana's first step. He needs to forget about the anemic girl and go for it.
Old 2006-05-29, 19:36   Link #24
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

There was to much going on for a kiss scene imo. The show was about Shana's feelings for Yuji, she said she loves him - whats all we had to be shown. <3
Old 2006-05-29, 19:39   Link #25
Shredder

I know but she's the one who had to go through all the hell, Yuji should've at least made her happy in the end. It's not like she's not a catch either, I'd go for it any day. There's not even a debate between her and anemic, one sucks and one's badas*.

There was a lot going on but that's just why it should've been done, emotions were running high and all. I thought just before the meltdown or right after would've been great times. Shana was really in need of "reward" after all she went through and how she didn't kill Yuji when she was supposed to.
Old 2006-06-11, 04:08   Link #26
NeoSam

I added the covers of the second volume of SnS manga to the first post of this thread :P
Old 2006-06-11, 13:55   Link #27
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSam
I added the covers of the second volume of SnS manga to the first post of this thread :P
But isn't this the *movie* thread? <_<
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-06-11, 14:33   Link #28
NeoSam

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalas
But isn't this the *movie* thread? <_<
I added the covers of the light novel which the 24 episode series and movie are based on, why shouldn't I add the covers of the manga too?

There shouldn't be a problem with giving the reader of this thread a little info about the available light novels and manga of this title :P
Old 2006-10-31, 16:35   Link #29
Rawkfist

Location: Germany, Gütersloh - I'm sure you heard from it before, eh?
Send a message via ICQ to Rawkfist
Yo folks!

I watched the last Epsiode of Shakugan no Shana ,a little while ago so i thought to watch for informations..

Now I'm currently searching over an hour and only found the information that the movie wouldn't release this year. That was really depressing.

So, does somebody now something more ? :/

(btw. sorry if my english is a little bit 'creepy' )
Rawkfist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-31, 17:27   Link #30
NeoSam

The movie will be out in April 2007
Old 2006-10-31, 17:59   Link #31
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
The movie promo on the Hecate-tan DVD sure looked spiffy. Too bad it was so short. I wonder if they're going to re-use the OP/ED or pick some new ones.
zalas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-31, 18:30   Link #32
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalas View Post
I wonder if they're going to re-use the OP/ED or pick some new ones.
I've got a feeling they'll probably go for a new OP & ED.. give it more of that new style edge. The same question can be asked about the musical score.
Old 2006-10-31, 19:12   Link #33
Major
Shana's lover

The movie will be out in April 2007. I can't wait that long
Major is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-10-31, 19:44   Link #34
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

I cant wait for the movie, and it better be a sequel to the series. There are a lot of loose ends to tie up. And of course Yuji and Shana have to kiss finally >.< Im not asking for anything big - just one small kiss would be enaugh. I mean come on - its fairly obvious they like each other (doh) - Shana said she loves him (which was kinda a grand step to take for her... but the fact she loved him was obvious from the ep3 or so :P)

And Yuji chose to go and die together with her (good thing they both made it in one piece ). My gues is they decided to leave this cherry on top for the movie.

Oh, and im very much looking towards some more "shut up! shut up! shut up!" - Shana is just so damn cute when she does that
Old 2006-10-31, 20:56   Link #35
bayoab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
<stuff that isn't going to happen... ever>
They have already announced what the movie is going to cover. It's going to be rehashing old material.

Quote:
Originally Posted by piku View Post
2. Movie http://www.dengekibunko-movie.com/

Recomposed from original novel vol. 1. non original movie.
April 2007 on theater with "Kino no tabi" and "Inukami!" the movie in "Dengeki movie festival" .
bayoab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-01, 03:24   Link #36
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Its not like they cant add a few scenes
Old 2006-11-01, 14:55   Link #37
Shana-tan
Uruchai Uruchai Uruchai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
I cant wait for the movie, and it better be a sequel to the series. There are a lot of loose ends to tie up. And of course Yuji and Shana have to kiss finally >.< Im not asking for anything big - just one small kiss would be enaugh. I mean come on - its fairly obvious they like each other (doh) - Shana said she loves him (which was kinda a grand step to take for her... but the fact she loved him was obvious from the ep3 or so :P)

And Yuji chose to go and die together with her (good thing they both made it in one piece ). My gues is they decided to leave this cherry on top for the movie.

Oh, and im very much looking towards some more "shut up! shut up! shut up!" - Shana is just so damn cute when she does that
I'm asking for that too!! but for a second season, we just have to wait for the novels...

PD: I just hope there's no YuujixKazumi kiss..

Uruchai! Uruchai! Uruchai!
Shana-tan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-11-01, 16:01   Link #38
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shana-tan View Post

PD: I just hope there's no YuujixKazumi kiss..
You mean there's a chance? I mean, isn't it obvious by now that, unfortunately, Yuuji prefers Shana?
Old 2006-11-01, 16:19   Link #39
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by npal View Post
You mean there's a chance? I mean, isn't it obvious by now that, unfortunately, Yuuji prefers Shana?
You mean that the girl was not obvious from ep1 ?(or even before that ) Seems like you dont like Shana much tho.
Old 2006-11-01, 16:26   Link #40
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Well, very few tsundere (yes yes, even loli ones) manage to win me over, and even then, I usually have someone who I like better than them. I like Eri in school rumble, but I like Yakumo better, although I don't mind either Flag or Onigiri. I like Louise in Zero no Tsukaima, but I like Siesta better Shana... well, she has her good and bad moments, not that she's that bad, but I prefer Kazumi Only character I liked from the first moment that displays some ojou/tsun qualities (not an established tsundere character) is Shinku, from what I recall.

But yeah, the show is called Shana

Tags
action, adventure, bishoujo, drama, fantasy, j.c. staff, movie, romance, shounen, tsundere