AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-10-20, 10:38   Link #3701
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opace View Post
Yes, but was it really necessary to say "Nagi-ojou sama" in every sentence (maybe not every, but you get my drift), over and over again? Whilst Hayate may have used it as a reason to console Athena because she thinks it was her fault that he had such bad luck
He had no idea about that. If you remember, he thought he was the one who blame. And I don't see any problem with him mentioning Nagi as much as he did. She's indeed the one who saved him back then.
Old 2009-10-20, 11:43   Link #3702
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Well, mentioning Nagi is no problem and all.

But stating."I'm truly happy. And it's all thanks to Lady Nagi." Which means even considering 10 years ago, Athena did nothing for him since it's all because of Nagi.

This guy, he needs to think before he speaks...

From Athena's perspective..

"The 10 years since I left you were really tough. I almost died so many times and wanted to die so many times." (She already blamed herself for it)

with the death sentence...

"I'm truly happy. And it's all thanks to Lady Nagi."

Last edited by zodanhko; 2009-10-20 at 12:09.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-20, 13:09   Link #3703
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

just got around to reading c245

Spoiler:
Old 2009-10-20, 13:48   Link #3704
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Noes! Don't compare A-tan with Ciel! "Learn to eat curry" .... whut? How do you learn to eat it? Ehhh?.... xD

@leoblack9

Dude, you must be a really hardcore fan to get sleepless nights when thinking about such scenarios. I can't imagine that...

And, well, it's true that Hayate can't read the mood, but it just shows HOW GRATEFUL he is to her. As he said, she saved him from a possible life of crime, or death! That's no joke. Plus his life was flipped, turned upside down... yeh, Bel Air lol

But he really does hold firmly to Athena's teachings, doesn't he? Can't have a GF, because he can't take care of one, and other stuff... heh

Midas also said how he was beaten by someone on Machina's level. Does that mean that Machi is weak? To demolish Hayate like that.... and we all know how strong Hayate can be.

Hmmm...

This might not turn out well for the new trio (Hayata-Sakuya-Isumin')..

Ah, but perhaps I'm wrong. Isumin' is still a huge unknown... She's probably a lot stronger than Hayata. How all this makes seeeeennnnssseeee!

A little girl with uhm,.... "magic charms" that can take on a number of demons, ghosts, giant bears, you name it...

While Hayata does all sorts of crazy training, and still remains weaker? If it turns out that Sakuya is also stronger than him, then... I dunno... lol
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-20, 14:11   Link #3705
Opace
~Lies evolves into Truth~

Send a message via MSN to Opace
Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko View Post
Well, mentioning Nagi is no problem and all.

But stating."I'm truly happy. And it's all thanks to Lady Nagi." Which means even considering 10 years ago, Athena did nothing for him since it's all because of Nagi.

This guy, he needs to think before he speaks...

From Athena's perspective..

"The 10 years since I left you were really tough. I almost died so many times and wanted to die so many times." (She already blamed herself for it)

with the death sentence...

"I'm truly happy. And it's all thanks to Lady Nagi."
@Used Can: I'll just quote Zodanhko because I can't phrase it in a better way than that.

I see a huge problem with saying things like "It's all thanks to Nagi ojou-sama." As Zodanhko said, it's like delivering the final blow to Athena. And I did mention that, whether Hayate knew or not, it was still tactless.
Opace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-20, 14:11   Link #3706
zodanhko
*ignoring*

When I think about the strength between them, I think of rocks, papers, scissors-similar to the relationship of strength in the Last Record of Vampire.

Skele>Hayate
Hayate>Isumi
Isumi>Skele(maybe, later)
Old 2009-10-20, 16:23   Link #3707
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

Quote:
When I think about the strength between them, I think of rocks, papers, scissors-similar to the relationship of strength in the Last Record of Vampire.

Skele>Hayate
Hayate>Isumi
Where is sakuya? she is the key to the whole thing
WildArms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-20, 16:44   Link #3708
zodanhko
*ignoring*

I thought Sakuya was there to help Isumi with directions. lol
Old 2009-10-20, 17:05   Link #3709
Johnny
Working the bags...

Hayate is a complete tool when it comes to "reading the mood". Even more so in understanding a girl's heart. Well I guess I can cut him some slack in that area, it's not an easy thing to do. Is it asking too much for what 245 chapters that he gains a little insight when dealing with girls...?
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-20, 17:06   Link #3710
Himegami Akane

Hi guys,i'm new here but i were always reading your posts (i think they're fun )
Nice to meet u all!
I always read the manga, since the first one,and now im trying to learn some japanese for the RAWs...i also watched the anime too(the entire two seasons),and i have one question: Anyone know if there will be a 3rd Season?(Since the 2nd's last episode showed Athena'back on the Royal Garden...
and...

Quote:

Skele>Hayate
Hayate>Isumi
There's something wrong about this....
Skele>Hayata
Hayata>Isumi
Isumi>Skele
Kotetsu>Hayata-Isumi-Skele
(Kotetsu will go save Hayata,and he will be so grateful that he will go to Holanda with him and will marry with him...End of Hayate no Gotoku).
Can anyone see this hapening?
Just for waste text - My favorite character is Hina-chan
Himegami Akane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-20, 17:20   Link #3711
zodanhko
*ignoring*

You forgot...
Nagi>Kotetsu with her one-hit KO kick.
Old 2009-10-20, 17:33   Link #3712
Himegami Akane

Eh...well...Nagi>Hayata too....
but i have one doubt here...is there somewhere on the manga which appoints that Skeleton as Midas?or it was just your thoughs based on the facts?=)
Old 2009-10-20, 17:43   Link #3713
zodanhko
*ignoring*

I already demonstrated that Hayate is not unstoppable, and he's weak...It's even normal for Nagi and Maria to dress him up as a girl making him shedding his feminine tear

The skeleton's status was given at the end of Vol. 18. which was translated in one of previous pages.
Old 2009-10-20, 17:59   Link #3714
Himegami Akane

going see it...thx you =)
Old 2009-10-20, 19:52   Link #3715
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

Quote:
I thought Sakuya was there to help Isumi with directions. lol
Rofl xD, like a pokemon then? Izumi i choose you!! USE SPLASH!!!

Nothing happens...

Hayate stares with confusion...

Skelle uses Hyper beam!

Critical Hit!, it's super effective!

Hayate fainted!

What pokegotoku u want to use next!?

*Sakuya uses revive!*

Hayate is back to battle!

Izumi use splash!!

and so on..
Old 2009-10-20, 20:20   Link #3716
zodanhko
*ignoring*

I meant it literally. Isumi can easily get lost with her lack of sense for directions. We'll have to wait and see whether Sakuya is potent or not.
Old 2009-10-20, 21:16   Link #3717
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

Quote:
I meant it literally. Isumi can easily get lost with her lack of sense for directions. We'll have to wait and see whether Sakuya is potent or not.
Can izumi break even the laws of logical reasoning that all lives follow and are tied to. getting lost in the middle of a battle front of the enemy?
Old 2009-10-20, 21:23   Link #3718
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

GAH

Couldn't he just have come out and said it, did they HAVE TO go this route?

I mean could they have broken the mold just a little?

Come on, it's killing me.

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-20, 21:32   Link #3719
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildArms View Post
Can izumi break even the laws of logical reasoning that all lives follow and are tied to. getting lost in the middle of a battle front of the enemy?
No. Sakuya is there just incase to guide Isumi. Before they encounter Athena or after they escaped, not during the battle when Isumi face an opponent.
Old 2009-10-20, 21:37   Link #3720
Used Can

Quote:
He wasn't talking about what happened 10 years ago with Athena. He made a clear compare and contrast i.e. during these 10 years his parents fucked him up, then left him with an XBOX HUEG debt, but now he's fine and happy, all thanks to Nagi. All of this is true, and nothing of this is disregarding what Athena did for him 10 years ago - not to mention she already knew all of these things. He even told Athena she saved him, when she started saying she could only bring him misfortune, and that she's unable to save him.

Also, did you guys notice this chapter went by quite similarly to Hayate's dream in the previous chapter?

Also, I've been wondering, were those the two things he wanted to tell Athena (i.e. she was right, and that now he's okay)? Otherwise, I wonder what does he want to tell her. It cannot be he loves her, since he didn't realise it fully until a bit later. So, I wonder what'd it be.

Tags
comedy, shounen