Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-07-08, 22:37   Link #1001
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
With the addition of Krory and Miranda, that's a total of 21 exorcist.

With 6 dead and 1 MIA, that's 1/3 of their fighting force gone.
Damn I thought they had more exorcists than that. I mean a ton of guys out there that we just didn't know about. Knew they weren't a massive force but I was thinking something over 50 maybe. It's really even more of a huge loss than I had believed.
Quote:
Agree, this might explain why they wanted to give him a bit more background with Lenalee.
Not a good sign for Suman that's for sure. Give a background to make you care about the guy probably is a bad sign. Certainly was like that for Daisya (though didn't care *that* much about him, but more than I would've). Well guess I can stay positive on that until something happens in the series that will dispell that. Maybe some moderate approach would be best.
Old 2007-07-08, 23:26   Link #1002
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Damn I thought they had more exorcists than that. I mean a ton of guys out there that we just didn't know about. Knew they weren't a massive force but I was thinking something over 50 maybe. It's really even more of a huge loss than I had believed.
Back in episode 2, Allen was told that with him, there are now 19 Exorcists around the world. Plus the two newcomers later...

Thats why 6 dead Exorcists was such a shock to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Not a good sign for Suman that's for sure. Give a background to make you care about the guy probably is a bad sign. Certainly was like that for Daisya (though didn't care *that* much about him, but more than I would've). Well guess I can stay positive on that until something happens in the series that will dispell that. Maybe some moderate approach would be best.
Yeegar and Deevon as well... Yeah, it's quite a Ominous pattern
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-09, 00:02   Link #1003
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Back in episode 2, Allen was told that with him, there are now 19 Exorcists around the world. Plus the two newcomers later...

Yeegar and Deevon as well... Yeah, it's quite a Ominous pattern
Okay this is driving me nuts. Where is your sig and avatar pictures from? The anime looks familiar, but I can't remember.
Old 2007-07-09, 00:22   Link #1004
majin_vegeta

Damn, I just read a big chunk of the manga. I am actually caught up to the most current chapters. I finally found out the answer to my question, and I can't wait to see it animated. Minna tsuyoku natta.
majin_vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-09, 05:52   Link #1005
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:

oh crap i missed out that fact myself O.O

so it is that hard to find people who is compatible with innocence ~ but really for a general rank Yeegar was defeated all too easily...not to mention his weapon didnt seem all that great in the first place T.T

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-09, 06:38   Link #1006
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
oh crap i missed out that fact myself O.O

so it is that hard to find people who is compatible with innocence ~ but really for a general rank Yeegar was defeated all too easily...not to mention his weapon didnt seem all that great in the first place T.T
OH! Right! General Yeegar!

That makes 7 dead, 1 missing...

Well, in his defense, both Tykki and Road were the Earl's two favorite Noahs for a reason, so far they seem to be the most dangerous of the lot... But yeah, I agree that they could have made his weapon more flashy like what Cross and Tiedoll has.
Old 2007-07-10, 22:20   Link #1007
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Ok. Time for screenshots. Episode 40 has aired, and boy I am glad to see the comeback of two familiar faces since a long while.

Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-11, 13:45   Link #1008
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

ep 40 ~
Spoiler:

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Old 2007-07-11, 15:44   Link #1009
Zishi

Spoiler:
Zishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-11, 18:40   Link #1010
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Ah finally the noose begins to tighten.

Episode 39 reminded me why it was I wanted to get to the manga stuff so quick...This atmosphere of dread works wonders for the story. I just hope they stay the course and don't screw the story up too much.

Oh and the new ED was a nice treat...So much lenalee love.

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-11, 20:02   Link #1011
kauldron26
Med Student

how far do u guys think they can get in the remaining 13 eps? can they catch up with the manga? or will there be a season 2?
kauldron26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-12, 15:59   Link #1012
Zishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by kauldron26 View Post
how far do u guys think they can get in the remaining 13 eps? can they catch up with the manga? or will there be a season 2?
First of all in 13 episodes its impossible to catch up to the manga, since the manga prob atleast has 30 episodes that could be animated atm, maybe more. If the sales go good, maybe there will be a season 2. But it can stop at 52.
Zishi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-12, 17:53   Link #1013
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZtriK View Post
First of all in 13 episodes its impossible to catch up to the manga, since the manga prob atleast has 30 episodes that could be animated atm, maybe more. If the sales go good, maybe there will be a season 2. But it can stop at 52.
Since Sunday, I've started to read the manga, and for today I'm almost done with volume three, thus the Rewinding Town arc.

From what I learned, the Krory Arc ocuppied the latter-half and first half of volumes 4 and 5 of the manga respectively.

I think the anime stopped by the near end of volume five before the fillers. Ocassionally, some anime episodes in-between the fillers were based off on the Reverse manga novels.

With episodes 38-39 they have started to resume the manga most likely to the very end of volume 5.

My guess would be that for remaining episodes they'll be covering volumes 6 to 8 of the manga, unless at those volumes some critical happens that cannot be left as a cliffhanger if the anime ends with 52 episodes.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-12, 22:54   Link #1014
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
My guess would be that for remaining episodes they'll be covering volumes 6 to 8 of the manga, unless at those volumes some critical happens that cannot be left as a cliffhanger if the anime ends with 52 episodes.
By right, once they started the hunt for the Generals, the whole thing is one long non-stop pace. Though surprisingly the anime manages to toss in original episodes...

But you are right, once they reach the east, one of the most important incidents of the entire story would occur.
Old 2007-07-14, 06:28   Link #1015
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

YOU! SPOILER!!! omg my eyes burn!!! for spoiler tags you just but these:

[spoiler ] ~~~text!~~ [/spoiler ]

around your text...minus the spaces...but that type of info is going too far for the series!

Old 2007-07-14, 08:40   Link #1016
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:

around your text...minus the spaces...but that type of info is going too far for the series!
I pity you

Whatever it is, I was lucky to have came after it was 'Arc-en-ciel'-ed into Oblivion.
Old 2007-07-14, 13:33   Link #1017
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:

Lol i was lucky it got deleted before i can read it
mist2123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-14, 13:56   Link #1018
S_K
Let's begin!

Send a message via MSN to S_K
Today is going to be my first post on this thread so, I'm glad that major spoiler as stated by Deathkillz is gone I really hope they do make a season 2 as I am very interested in this anime
S_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-14, 14:07   Link #1019
Tsukou

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_K View Post
Today is going to be my first post on this thread so, I'm glad that major spoiler as stated by Deathkillz is gone I really hope they do make a season 2 as I am very interested in this anime
I believe the chances of a season 2 are highly unlikely, considering the road the manga is taking appears to be more of a definite end, instead of one which is more like "off to the gallant future, where anything is possible" But who needs a season 2.. when this piece as a whole looks pretty damn good.

But I mean.. I guess I could see a season 2, as in a season 2, which is the closing of season 1, more like a part 2 then a season 2. Because there's still quite a bit to go..

At least the anime is back on track with the manga, like seriously... Specifically because I want to see how they animate.. what's to come.. in the near.. future..
Spoiler:
Tsukou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-14, 14:48   Link #1020
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

sure let me be the sacrificial lamb but really the guy orta know better than to spoil my day (and the future of this series T.T)

well i can see a season 2 coming up seen as there is still so much material to cover (thanks to mr spoiler) ~ they would probably do a cliffhanger like code geass

Tags
action, gothic, shounen, steampunk