AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-05-10, 19:49   Link #41
Cal-Reflector

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3816236/10/

After nearly three months, I've finally uploaded chapter 10 of my story, "Code Geass: Lelouch of Britannia." In retrospect, I should have titled the chapter "False Sense of Security" rather than "R&R," but that might have given away too much.
Old 2008-05-12, 13:20   Link #42
squaresphere
Macross Lifer!

^ absolutely love the fic, it's brilliant

Spoiler:
squaresphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-13, 11:35   Link #43
Strettger
PopulationControl Officer

Found this lovely lovely crackfic.

Kaguya x Emperes of China....
.....watching Code Geass along with the rest of the cast.

Oh, and Suzaku ahs been abducted by Haruhi

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4254029/1/Doomed
Strettger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-13, 15:28   Link #44
Cal-Reflector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strettger View Post
Found this lovely lovely crackfic.

Kaguya x Emperes of China....
.....watching Code Geass along with the rest of the cast.

Oh, and Suzaku ahs been abducted by Haruhi

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4254029/1/Doomed
Interesting.

I plan on using the same 4th-Wall Breaking concept for my Geass crack story.
Old 2008-05-14, 17:40   Link #45
KrimzonStriker

Hey Cal, any chance you could incorporate some of the new characters into your overall plot? I'd love to see Rolo in action
Old 2008-05-15, 04:41   Link #46
Cal-Reflector

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Hey Cal, any chance you could incorporate some of the new characters into your overall plot? I'd love to see Rolo in action
I'll need to know more about the new characters before I feel safe incorporating. Wouldn't do to have say... Nonette run and join up with Lelouch's merry gang, only to have her turn out to be the Demon Biatch who personally shot Nunally and Marianne way back then.

Unlikely now, but as long as the possibility exists...
Old 2008-05-15, 08:03   Link #47
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal-Reflector View Post
I'll need to know more about the new characters before I feel safe incorporating. Wouldn't do to have say... Nonette run and join up with Lelouch's merry gang, only to have her turn out to be the Demon Biatch who personally shot Nunally and Marianne way back then.

Unlikely now, but as long as the possibility exists...
Sure, but Nonette hasn't appeared yet. I think Rolo and probably Li are pretty straight-forward as characters. I'd probably go with Li first though, if you choose to take the story to Asia eventually, he seems the one with the least to hide while Rolo's still got his mystery of his Geass's origins mojo going on. Then again maybe you can avoid mentioning it since no one has to be aware it exists until you feel comfortable with it or until we get more information.

Edit: Now that I've noticed you've made Darlton and Lelouch quite close, perhaps this could be an avenue to invite our pretty school bo- I mean the Glaston Knights, it would be hilarious to see what kind of interaction they would have with their father's favorite pupil, and none of it too pleasing for them.

Last edited by KrimzonStriker; 2008-05-15 at 08:23.
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-15, 13:14   Link #48
squaresphere
Macross Lifer!

I'd love to see interaction between them, they're supposedly close to his age. At very least they would be Jeremiah's peer, possibly school rival .
squaresphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-15, 16:10   Link #49
Cal-Reflector

Quote:
Sure, but Nonette hasn't appeared yet. I think Rolo and probably Li are pretty straight-forward as characters. I'd probably go with Li first though, if you choose to take the story to Asia eventually, he seems the one with the least to hide while Rolo's still got his mystery of his Geass's origins mojo going on. Then again maybe you can avoid mentioning it since no one has to be aware it exists until you feel comfortable with it or until we get more information.

Edit: Now that I've noticed you've made Darlton and Lelouch quite close, perhaps this could be an avenue to invite our pretty school bo- I mean the Glaston Knights, it would be hilarious to see what kind of interaction they would have with their father's favorite pupil, and none of it too pleasing for them.
I had them slated to appear on the tarmac in chapter 10, but I realized I didn't know enough about them, except that Lelouch used one of them for his plot to turn Rolo.

How many are there, five? All orphans? On loan to Schneizel from Cornelia/Darlton and hence unavailable in Japan for the length of R1? Age? Skill level? Speaking parts in the show yet?
Old 2008-05-15, 16:24   Link #50
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
I had them slated to appear on the tarmac in chapter 10, but I realized I didn't know enough about them, except that Lelouch used one of them for his plot to turn Rolo.

How many are there, five? All orphans? On loan to Schneizel from Cornelia/Darlton and hence unavailable in Japan for the length of R1? Age? Skill level? Speaking parts in the show yet?
Yeah, 5, all confirmed to be orphans Darlton raised them from the streets to eventually be placed in the Glaston Knights. I believe that rather then his personal unit they had previously served as the honor guard for the Britannian homeland if I recall the conversation with Cornelia and Schneizel just brought them along. Age, uh, not sure, pretty young from the looks of it and probably around there 20 at most or lower. Skill, level... they're definitely not KoR level but I'd venture to say around the Shisken's abilities at the very least since they proved the linchpin for Britannia's defense in Tokyo during the Black Rebellion. Speaking parts... uh the brown-haired one spoke in 25 and then they kind of talked in Turn 2, and then the debacle of Turn 4 happened... Name, I only remember three of them, the blond was Alfred, the blue-haired one was Bart, the Red haired one was David... and I know the others are known but I can't recall other then they started with C and E because the whole group had a naming order from the first five letters of the alphabet. You can ask someone else on the spoiler forums, oh and here's a link to their profile if you want... http://www.geass.jp/world_03_ex.html?pid=chara_36.html
Old 2008-05-15, 16:32   Link #51
Cal-Reflector

Quote:
Yeah, 5, all confirmed to be orphans Darlton raised them from the streets to eventually be placed in the Glaston Knights. I believe that rather then his personal unit they had previously served as the honor guard for the Britannian homeland if I recall the conversation with Cornelia and Schneizel just brought them along. Age, uh, not sure, pretty young from the looks of it and probably around there 20 at most or lower. Skill, level... they're definitely not KoR level but I'd venture to say around the Shisken's abilities at the very least since they proved the linchpin for Britannia's defense in Tokyo during the Black Rebellion. Speaking parts... uh the brown-haired one spoke in 25 and then they kind of talked in Turn 2, and then the debacle of Turn 4 happened... Name, I only remember three of them, the blond was Alfred, the blue-haired one was Bart, the Red haired one was David... and I know the others are known but I can't recall other then they started with C and E because the whole group had a naming order from the first five letters of the alphabet. You can ask someone else on the spoiler forums, oh and here's a link to their profile if you want... http://www.geass.jp/world_03_ex.html?pid=chara_36.html
I don't know how significant a role these guys will get to play in the twenty remaining episodes, given the amount of loose ends that need to be tied up. I'll avoid making any boy band and Power Ranger jokes though.

Alfred, Bart, Claudio, David, and Edgar... Darlton might as well have named them Alfred Bravo Charlie Delta and Echo, or some defunct variant thereof.
Old 2008-05-15, 16:38   Link #52
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
I don't know how significant a role these guys will get to play in the twenty remaining episodes, given the amount of loose ends that need to be tied up. I'll avoid making any boy band and Power Ranger jokes though.

Alfred, Bart, Claudio, David, and Edgar... Darlton might as well have named them Alfred Bravo Charlie Delta and Echo, or some defunct variant thereof.
Shouldn't it be Alpha for Alfred? In any event maybe you can give them a bigger role in your universe since you gave one to papa Darlton.

Edit:Oh, and I just went over the picture-book episode again, I think he didn't take them so much from the streets but more specifically because they were war orphans. Nice guy really, too bad Lelouch didn't see it in the actual CG world

Last edited by KrimzonStriker; 2008-05-15 at 18:33.
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-24, 15:35   Link #53
Yorae_paladin1

I got a new idea for Code geass fanfic inspired by ironman the movie hwat happens if Lelouch comes across an ironman suit. Yes tony will be there and many things will change to fit the code geass world while still being faithful to ironman movie mythos.
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-24, 16:06   Link #54
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
I got a new idea for Code geass fanfic inspired by ironman the movie hwat happens if Lelouch comes across an ironman suit. Yes tony will be there and many things will change to fit the code geass world while still being faithful to ironman movie mythos.
What does Iron man have to do with CG?
Old 2008-05-24, 18:14   Link #55
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nourredine View Post
What does Iron man have to do with CG?
Like I said its inspired there will changes to Tony to fit the code geass world like him being a brittanian business man and a high noble(for his contributions in weapons tech to britannia) considering america does not exist in CG world.
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-25, 17:06   Link #56
Salt
the cynic

Damn, I misread the title as fanservice discussion. <_< >_>
Old 2008-05-26, 11:08   Link #57
Kaze
「Darkly Charismatic 」
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salt View Post
Damn, I misread the title as fanservice discussion. <_< >_>
You're not the first
Old 2008-06-04, 01:48   Link #58
KallenMiki
~=Live for Existence=~

I wish that there will be more Kallen/Lulu, fanfic!
KallenMiki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-04, 11:43   Link #59
Cal-Reflector

Quote:
Originally Posted by KallenMiki View Post
I wish that there will be more Kallen/Lulu, fanfic!
Can you read Japanese? If you can, your options are limitless.
Old 2008-06-05, 05:24   Link #60
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
Quote:
Can you read Japanese? If you can, your options are limitless.
very true, i found tons of fics in various pairings in japanese, but translation machines suck see kanji for Athrun gets translated to Groundrun lol I should take lessons when I have time and money =3
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character, discussion