AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-04-20, 04:54   Link #801
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
hmm...Mikoto school have swimming class too..I wonder what will happen with her classmate if some one peek at her in the pool
Mikoto: KYAAAAh! Pervert!!!
Mikoto Class mate:!!!!EVERYONE!!!!!!! GET OUT FROM THE POOL!!!
*BZZZZZZZZtttTTTT!!!!*
Nah, she'll fry the peeping tom away from the pool first.

Unless... if it's Touma

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2010-04-20, 05:13   Link #802
tsunade666

Teh_Ping is the only one I know who translate ToAruVerse in baka-tsuki to begin with. And what part of vol 05 do you want to read surerman? if its about the date of mikoto and touma then being interrupted by Etzal its already been translated I think.

and nah. Mikoto has an accurate usage of her power. She doesn't need for the other girls to get out of the pool to zap it out. Plus even if their are discharge of energer on mikoto. The main lightnigh attack mostly comes up on her bangs. Maybe the bangs acts as a lightning rod. Plus she could just get out of it and zap the peeper.

But if its touma..... I don't know or even if I know. You should probably know what will mikoto do
Old 2010-04-20, 09:28   Link #803
Shadow5YA

No, I'm pretty sure it's just illustrated to show that the electricity is coming from her head.
Old 2010-04-20, 15:20   Link #804
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Teh_Ping is the only one I know who translate ToAruVerse in baka-tsuki to begin with. And what part of vol 05 do you want to read surerman? if its about the date of mikoto and touma then being interrupted by Etzal its already been translated I think.
I want to read chapter 3 of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
and nah. Mikoto has an accurate usage of her power. She doesn't need for the other girls to get out of the pool to zap it out. Plus even if their are discharge of energer on mikoto. The main lightnigh attack mostly comes up on her bangs. Maybe the bangs acts as a lightning rod. Plus she could just get out of it and zap the peeper.

But if its touma..... I don't know or even if I know. You should probably know what will mikoto do
hmmm.. this picture show she use her Ahoge as pin-point tool for her electricity Ahoge Power! Rawr!
Code:
http://www.onemanga.com/To_Aru_Kagaku_no_Railgun/4/01/
if the peeping tom is touma may be she'll chase him, to the quiet place to do some ecchi..:P
but if it's Kuroko...Railgun is a must (well...Kuroko can evade it anyway)
Old 2010-04-20, 19:21   Link #805
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by surerman View Post
hmm...mikoto school have swimming class too..i wonder what will happen with her classmate if some one peek at her in the pool
Mikoto: Kyaaaah! Pervert!!!
I believe "POOL'S CLOSED" applies here.
Old 2010-04-24, 12:29   Link #806
stillmissing

New ch is apparently out.

I've only seen a few low quality pictures and haven't read much about it yet.

Spoiler for latest ch:
Old 2010-04-24, 12:50   Link #807
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillmissing View Post

Spoiler for latest ch:
I think they key point of the chapter is that most of us would want to know where Nunotaba went (with Kinuhata), the result of the battle between Mugino and Mikoto... but I guess from that maybe it was a tie.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2010-04-24, 13:29   Link #808
Miraluka
Banned

I dare to say Shinobu was executted by an angry Mugino.
Old 2010-04-24, 14:55   Link #809
stillmissing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
I think they key point of the chapter is that most of us would want to know where Nunotaba went (with Kinuhata), the result of the battle between Mugino and Mikoto... but I guess from that maybe it was a tie.
Well, keep in mind that the following comes from a single post on 2ch without confirmation. So please take it with a grain of salt.

Spoiler for latest ch:
Old 2010-04-24, 16:37   Link #810
Shadow5YA

All right! We're finally getting to Touma's part! I'm curious about what's going through Mikoto's mind as Touma willingly tanks her attacks.
Old 2010-04-25, 02:53   Link #811
tsunade666

with RP down. The only thing I can count on is winny or share which is hassle for me to use because I can't type japanese characters.... here goes copy paste again.
Old 2010-04-26, 06:09   Link #812
Marina2

Ch.30 text spolier is interesting ,but I want to see some pages of its more. I guess I have to wait for the scan.
Old 2010-04-28, 16:02   Link #813
cubicjack
Kino fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillmissing View Post

Spoiler for latest ch:
I just got the ch. 30 raws from PD. However, it's only the length of a normal chapter, and the fight hasn't ended yet. Is it supposed to be 2 separate chapters in one issue? Or am I missing something?
Old 2010-04-28, 21:01   Link #814
stillmissing

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubicjack View Post
I just got the ch. 30 raws from PD. However, it's only the length of a normal chapter, and the fight hasn't ended yet. Is it supposed to be 2 separate chapters in one issue? Or am I missing something?
Well, keep in mind, I don't have the chapter, so you have more than I do. Having said that, I checked the dengeki daioh site a few days ago, and yes, they were advertising it as 50 pages.

I finally did read a full synopsis of the chapter, and the synopsis was in two parts, so I think it was probably published as a double chapter to make up for the lack of a chapter last month.

This is the last page; it was unsurprisingly pretty much the first thing anyone scanned.

Spoiler for last page:

I've only seen a scattering of pages, mostly from a guy who was arguing that Mugino was a gorilla woman ("Mugirilla" he calls her) and he uploaded several panels showing off her admittedly impressive upper body strength.

I guess I'll have to look for the chapter as well. Given how slow scans have been lately, I didn't think it would be up yet.

From the synopsis though -

Spoiler for second part:
Old 2010-04-28, 21:49   Link #815
cubicjack
Kino fanboy

Which board do people post the spoilers anyway? I don't have a habit of navigating 2ch, so I can never find what I want there.
Old 2010-04-28, 21:54   Link #816
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

BTW, why haven't I encountered translated scans of the Railgun manga beyond Mikoto's doll discovery? :<
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-04-28, 22:01   Link #817
Sol Falling

...that's cause that's chapter 29, i.e. the latest chapter out. The spoilers they're talking about are for chapter 30. We haven't got anything past Mikoto discovering Frenda's dolls yet.
Old 2010-04-29, 02:53   Link #818
Marina2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubicjack View Post
Which board do people post the spoilers anyway? I don't have a habit of navigating 2ch, so I can never find what I want there.
There are some Japanese blogs that post the spolier. You can find them by type:

とある科学の超電磁砲 第x話 (x = number of ch.) on google

I usually look for the spoiler from these two websites (japanese)

http://kodoku21.blog83.fc2.com/blog-entry-519.html

http://www.takabor.com/2010/04/33-2.html#more

(the links are their page for ch.30 wth some pics from the ch.)

Spoiler for ch.30:

Ch.30 4 koma (Request for the translation)

Last edited by Marina2; 2010-04-29 at 03:03.
Old 2010-04-29, 02:59   Link #819
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Offense Armor fail. XD
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Old 2010-04-29, 07:26   Link #820
Avegaille

From that blog there, I can see a certain asphalt girl debut in the manga... xD;;
Closed Thread

Tags
fantasy, shounen