AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-04-14, 21:17   Link #1081
hell88
Banned

Location: Canada, but sometimes in La La-Land hanging out with Midori-chan89
LOL That gives me an idea Temptest.

Irene and Raphaela - What We Didn't Get To See

Raphaela: It seems like they went west.

Irene: They better have gone west!

Raphaela: Calm down I don't want you to awaken again, it was very hard bringing you back.

Irene: Well I'm just saying that they better not have went somewhere else because we have been walking for a month non-stop- Wait do you feel that?!

Raphaela: Yes.

Riful: Hello ladies! I see you must want to be awakened! I can do that, but you have to join me okay?

Raphaela: We'll join you but you have to tell us if you have seen any renegade looking warriors like us around? (Yeah right! Like I'd join, this one is weaker than my sister and I killed her easily.)

Riful: Oh I did, they were wearing black leather, and I'm soooooo glad Dauf wasn't around because he would have-

Irene: We don't care about that! When did you last see them?

Riful: Oh about a few months ago.

Irene: WHAT?! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE! *awakens again*

Riful: What?

Irene kicks the crap out of Riful.

Irene: GET LOST!

Raphaela: Great I have to bring you back again, *sigh* Irene if I don't die from trying to get my revenge or from an abysal lord, you will be the reason I die.

Raphaela brings Irene back.

Irene: I'm sorry I am just tired of walking, and ever since I let Clare leave seven years ago I keep having dreams of Teresa, and she keeps saying to me that I shouldn't have let Clare go, and that I need to find her and help her or else Teresa will kick the crap out of me for an eternity after I meet her in the afterlife some day.

Raphaela: Wow thats intense. Anyways the closest city from here is Rabona, mabye they headed in that direction.

Meanwhile the ghosts are leaving Rabona.

Tabitha: Galatea do you feel like there is two people trying to catch up to us right now?

Galatea: Yes I do, in fact it feels like one of them is very angry because she keeps showing up to the places your all headed too late.

Miria: Hmmm if thats the case we should leave right away and make it even harder for them to find us, it could be dangerous if they catch up to us.

Deneve: But how do we know they aren't on our side?

Miria: What if they aren't on our side?

The ghosts plus Galatea leave Rabona.

Helen: Hey Clare what if they are the ones who know where that guy is so you can go get him and let me use him for a little.

Clare: Helen if you want this last apple your going to have to quit it or else me and Miria will-

Helen: OKAY! OKAY! I'll shut up!

One month later.

Sid: Hey who are you two?

Galk: They look like the other renegade claymore's that were here.

Raphaela: Was one of them named Clare?

Sid: Yeah Clare was here-

Irene: When did they leave or are they still here?!

Galk: They left a month ago.

Raphaela: I feared you would say that.

Galk&Sid: Huh? Why?

Irene: NOT AGAIN! AAAAAAAAAAAAA! *awakens*

Raphaela: Thats why. *sigh* Here we go again.
Old 2008-04-14, 21:50   Link #1082
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

LOL! And this time with no Ghosts to help poor Sid and Galk this time!
Old 2008-04-15, 09:23   Link #1083
Mikke
Sleepy Male Claymore

Ok.., since nobody intends to restart E.S.S anytime soon, I might as well do it myself; my own creation after all.

Anybody who's interested can contribute their own opinions regarding the main plot; so far it was a little something like this: People from animesuki came to shoot a live action claymore movie in bulgaria, and in order not to get stuck without good acting skillz they started beating the shit out of each other with swords untill they learned to use yoki and awaken. so far so good? ROFL..

Sooo.. basically we're all a bunch of retards running around, killing each other to recieve movie roles, and engulfed in our own otakuism the world around us magically transformed into an alternate claymore universe where dedicated fans fight heroically to honor their respective dieties and achieve the ultimate goal of...... Uhmm.. Errr...

The.... the ultimate goal of..

Anyway, the long timer animesuki'ers naturally became more powerful; at least at first and settled in the mid lands, while the lesser spread across all four direction and different regions to hold autonomy of. All was going well untill people began awakening and local conflicts started occuring on an ethical backround, which later deteriorated to large scale power struggles. Official and secret alliances and fractions were formed; out of a need to supress local rebellions and prevent violence from spreading, the mid land lords NSW and NightWish granted independece to the elite class of warriors just beneath them who hunted down traitors and held the disobedient regions under a reign of terror.
The control was maintained untill of course, they themselves started awakening and fighting amongst themselves, some fighting alone and persuing their own greedy agendas, while others grouping up into their own sub fractions.

NSW went berserk when he discovered that NightWish was recruiting the blood lusting awakened to his own ranks without his knowledge, and issued an order to destroy all awakened and semi awakened. Anyone who was caught associating with one was to be brought to "justice".

Seemingly what happened untill now was that a coupla fellas from the south met each other coincidentally and their fate was sealed as they were charged with treachery and heresy by helping out a half awakened escapee (Hell88).

Lotsa characters. Each develop your own, and help developing others would also be appriciated. roam, loathe, crush.. do as you will..! just keep it fun for all and don't spoil one each other's plot contributions.
Old 2008-04-15, 10:25   Link #1084
shelter
Every word must conjure

Send a message via MSN to shelter
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikke View Post
Ok.., since nobody intends to restart E.S.S anytime soon, I might as well do it myself; my own creation after all.

Anybody who's interested can contribute their own opinions regarding the main plot; so far it was a little something like this: People from animesuki came to shoot a live action claymore movie in bulgaria, and in order not to get stuck without good acting skillz they started beating the shit out of each other with swords untill they learned to use yoki and awaken. so far so good? ROFL..

Sooo.. basically we're all a bunch of retards running around, killing each other to recieve movie roles, and engulfed in our own otakuism the world around us magically transformed into an alternate claymore universe where dedicated fans fight heroically to honor their respective dieties and achieve the ultimate goal of...... Uhmm.. Errr...

The.... the ultimate goal of..

Anyway, the long timer animesuki'ers naturally became more powerful; at least at first and settled in the mid lands, while the lesser spread across all four direction and different regions to hold autonomy of. All was going well untill people began awakening and local conflicts started occuring on an ethical backround, which later deteriorated to large scale power struggles. Official and secret alliances and fractions were formed; out of a need to supress local rebellions and prevent violence from spreading, the mid land lords NSW and NightWish granted independece to the elite class of warriors just beneath them who hunted down traitors and held the disobedient regions under a reign of terror.
The control was maintained untill of course, they themselves started awakening and fighting amongst themselves, some fighting alone and persuing their own greedy agendas, while others grouping up into their own sub fractions.

NSW went berserk when he discovered that NightWish was recruiting the blood lusting awakened to his own ranks without his knowledge, and issued an order to destroy all awakened and semi awakened. Anyone who was caught associating with one was to be brought to "justice".

Seemingly what happened untill now was that a coupla fellas from the south met each other coincidentally and their fate was sealed as they were charged with treachery and heresy by helping out a half awakened escapee (Hell88).

Lotsa characters. Each develop your own, and help developing others would also be appriciated. roam, loathe, crush.. do as you will..! just keep it fun for all and don't spoil one each other's plot contributions.
Thanks for clearing the plot. I have to admit after a while I had no idea what was going on.

And yeah, still clueless over the ultimate goal of what exactly. Being the last Claymore fan standing? The most crazed one? The one with the most kills?
Old 2008-04-15, 10:29   Link #1085
hell88
Banned

Hey Mikke, we should call it E.S.S. Season 2.

I hope you have something good planned for Hell, Mikke, Bishou, and Wierdo because if you read the last couple of chapters of E.S.S. that I did you could tell I was out of idea's and had no idea where I was going with the story. Thats why I started to to do those snapshots on Raki's Voodoo problems again and all those things with Irene, Raphaela and the ghosts taking there time to get to Rabona and all that stuff. LOL
Old 2008-04-15, 14:36   Link #1086
Bikerider
Senior Rider of Bikes

Talking Snapshot: Ophelia's Handler is Chosen

Ophelia's Handler is selected.

Rubel: As it is now, My agenda is full. I have four warriors now. Rafaela is doing extensive covert activity and I'm looking after number 47. Our interesting experiment is a lot more resilient than I had expected. She is also a bit reckless. I have to watch her much closer than my other charges.

Rado: That leaves only you Elmita.

Elmita: oy oy.. This is not a good sign. I will take Ophelia. She is too reckless and disobedient for my liking. Maybe Number Seven will help to mold her into a more respectable warrior.

Rado: Then that's set. Ophelia will enter the ranks as number eight. She will assist Number Seven for a couple weeks before being assigned her own territory. Once she is assinged her own terriotory she shall be ranked as number four.

=====

Later

Ophelia: NUMBER EIGHT !! I was told I would be ranked as Number Four. Why am I Number Eight ??

Elmita: That is the decision. Until you can show better control and more obedience, your number shall remain at eight.

Ophelia: All of you are so mean.
Old 2008-04-15, 14:44   Link #1087
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelter View Post
Thanks for clearing the plot. I have to admit after a while I had no idea what was going on.

And yeah, still clueless over the ultimate goal of what exactly. Being the last Claymore fan standing? The most crazed one? The one with the most kills?
It should be something relatively silly.
The 'winner' will be declared AS's #1 ranked Claymore fan (for now) as well as a chance to meet with their personal Claymore Goddess (in-story) and have a story written about him/her with the Claymore(s) that they worship/deified put up in FFNET. How's that for incentive?
Old 2008-04-15, 15:17   Link #1088
Mikke
Sleepy Male Claymore

Epic Soul Searching - Dorm of the Awakened - Part I
------------------------------------------------------------------

The screetching whine of a rusty metal gate and fragments of a rather elevated argument, slightly irritating the eardrums were heard as one of the large chambers in what seemed like a dungeon was being lit by a pair of kerosense lamps.

Two short, cloaked figures came in waving these lamps, creating a rather spectacular and dynamic lighting, illuminating every fungi covered moist corner
of the large cell.

Figure I: Oh come on, admit it! you cheated!

Figure II: Aaah stuff it..! I won that bet fair an square and now you owe me all of your smelly cheese collection!

Figure I: Argh! I swear I'll eat your guts one day!

Figure II: Go ahead, eat them right now! I haven't been to the bathroom for a week!

Figure I: That's so revolting! Anyway, I'm sure they would've tasted better than the dragon haggis we had for the captain's birthday.. Awwhh, I get the chills just remembering..!

Figure II: Haha! Some diet that was.. Anyway, let's get those numbskulls down here and bring them to further interrogation.

One of the miscreants pulled a lever on the back wall and a few sets of long chains with cuffs attached to them were lowered, bringing down three seemingly unconscious prisoners.

After being loaded onto a cart, they were taken across a long, narrow corridor on the way to the interrogation room. As the two little cloaked men stopped for a short conversation with a friend on the way, faint whsipers started running back and fo in the back of the cart.

Hell88: *Psst.. You guys conscious?*

Mikke: *Ugh.. I hurt so bad I could die..

Wierdo: *I hope your plan works guys. I'm not sure I can take much more of this hell hole..*

Mikke: *Hang in there, it's gonna work.. It has to..*

Wierdo: If we screw up, we'll hang IN there with chain around our neck for a change..

Hell88: Shhh.. here they come..

Just as the two approached to push the cart, one of them was clobbered in the head whereas the other one smothered to breathlesness; both of them were piled up neatly in a nearby storeroom, having their key ring taken away.

From there the three escapees were cautiously making their way through the dungeon with intent to find their two lost companions in this amazingly vast premises.

Mikke: Damnit..! I wish I joined those silly meditation sessions with Bishou when she offered them. I never believed my bad yoki sensing could disappoint me more!

Hell88: Yeah, unfortunately if I use my senses I'll be discovered because of the distinct yoki signature anyone who went beyond their limits, emits.

Wierdo: I practiced a lot with Bishou, and could easily spot her yoki anywhere on the globe. Untill she defeated DefiledOne that is.. something has changed inside her.. she completely supressed her aura ever since.

Mikke: Damn...! Wait a minute Wierdo.. You can lock on to where she is approximately right? Plus, Enara is with her and can give off an indication as well.

Wierdo: I could try but..

Hell88: We are going to have to rely on one of your special talents..., still in testing..

In the meantime, somewhere else...

Bishou: get those things off me you freak!! I'm not gonna tell you anything!!

Interrogator: Oh you will, once I'm done with you! *tightens the straps around her* Who leads you! where are the rest of you punks hiding!

Bishou: @#$% YOU!!

- Now now, is that a way to treat a lady? - Came a voice from the shadows, following a revelation of a sinister, dark appearance. Blood red eyes and skin pale as ghost; black curls of hair falling upon his complexion.

Covered by his black, vampire cape DGK stepped foward to take the place of the interrogator.

Interrogator: Lord Kai! But... but why are you here?!

DGK: You're dismissed, let me take over.

Bishou: You..! You're one of NightWish's dogs aren't you! I should've known how quick you jackals are.., Supressing my yoki wasn't enough!

DGK: Ah yes.. DefiledOne.. He was quite the asset to us.. The boss really liked him; so unfortunate he had to go.. You still bear his wound am I wrong?

Bishou: Tch..! How did you know that?!

DGK: I know more than you can imagine.. Now.. for the main reason you're still alive..

Back with the three escapees.

Wierdo: I sense her! She released the mental barrier holding her yoki down! Boy.. she must be ticked off!

Mikke: What about Enara?

Wierdo: No luck.. She's gotta be held someplace else.. Anyway, hold onto me tight! It's only my second time using yoki transmission so don't get lost in the way!

Hell88: What do you mean get lost in the way?! AAAAAAAAAH!

As wierdo was performing the technique that got him into this world all the way from his home, the group was spotted and nearly holed down by spearlike extendable, awakened limbs. The teleportation brought them crashing into a pile of wooden boxes and cartons full of logistical and technical supplies, in a storeroom adjoining the interrogation room.

DGK: ??

Bishou: GET ME OUTTA HERE YOU DIMWITS, WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG!?

The three disoriented fellows break out of the storeroom and immedietly take fighting stances.

Hell88: Stay back you two! Without your swords you stand no chance.. Untie Bishou and go look for Enara! I'll take him on!

Hell's eyes glow yellow as he powers up his half awakened form; skin turning greyish, sharp claws and teeth grow as a slightly purplish aura emmits from his body, straining and deforming some of the hardware in the room, along with the room itself.

DGK: ......

To be continued....

Whoever continues this, remember.. Kai is a superstrong villain and cannot be killed at this stage.

A little hint on the cloaked ABs; I think they're supposed to be different than normal ones. They are NightWish's personal guards so keep that in mind. I was thinking maybe a state that is beyond the normal awakened state - note - the title of the chapter. Anyway, it's just advice.. do as you please..

Current status of introduced characters, just to refresh your memory:

South
-------
Mikke, Hell88, Bishou, Wierdo: Captured by NightWish fraction for unknown purposes

East:
------

Shelter: Mobile, Motives unknown.

Ergon, Gooral, NegativeDark: Unknown

NSW Fraction
-----------------
Fenrir, Nesty: Unconscious, unknown.

Chiba: Dead

Tempest: Dead

VR: Awakened, unknown.

NightWish Fraction
------------------------
DGK: HeadQuarders

SimplyED, Dutchman: HeadQuarters

DefiledOne: Dead

Enara: Unknown.

Last edited by Mikke; 2008-04-15 at 15:47.
Old 2008-04-15, 17:36   Link #1089
hell88
Banned

Epic Soul Searching - Dorm of the Awakened - Part 2
---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mikke: Hey they were keeping our swords in here all along! Bishou I can't believe you didn't try to grab one and start using it?

Bishou: You idiot how do you think I would have been able to get one of them if I was tied up remember?!

They look up and see thier swords in a glass case above them. They quickly grab them and Mikke throws Hell's to him.

Hell88: Thanks! Now hurry go and find Enara!

DGK: Your swords won't make a difference to any of the other of Nightwishes warriors here.

As Hell fights with DGK Mikke, Bishou, and Wierdo go and look for Enara.

Bishou: Shouldn't we be helping Hell as much as we can?!

Mikke: Don't worry we have an escape plan just in case we ran into anybody really powerful like DGK!

Wierdo: Where are we runing? This hall is taking forever!

Meanwhile back in the fight with Hell and DGK.

DGK: ......

Hell88: What your not going to say anything? Or are you afraid I might eat your guts!

DGK: That form of yours is disgusting.......

Hell88: Hey I don't like it much either, you can thank NSW for that, even though I like to fight in my human form with just my sword I figure I might need the extra power to stand up against you!

DGK: .....

DGK uses his illusions like he used on Shelter. To Hell it made him look like he was back in his human form.

Hell88: Huh? Hey what did you do?!

He looks at DGK but only to see his awakened form instead. His awakened form attacks him but nothing happens.

Hell88: What?

Then DGK appeared behind him and slashed him from Hells left side. Then the illusion went away.

Hell88: AAAAAAH! That hurt!

Hell jumps up and tries to get in some rafters above to get away from DGK.

Hell88: (That illusion was strange it really took me out of my awakened form.)

As Hell tried to hide in the shadows he noticed that DGK was right in front of him.

DGK: Your annoying, just let me kill you.

As he said that Hell went for his escape plan by taking his sword spinning around once while thrusting it through his body to stab DGK in the chest, and it worked.

They both fall to the ground. DGK landed on the table Bishou was being interrogated on, and Hell lands in a pool of his own blood.

Hell88: It worked. (Now just to use my awakened abilities to heal myself really fast.) AAAAAAH! What? Why isn't it working? It just brings more pain. *couphs up blood* (Wait a second I know what that illusiion did, it drained my yoki.)

DGK gets up.

Hell88: But how?.... You should be dead.

DGK: Yes I should be shouldn't I.

While that was going on Bishou sences a change in Hell's yoki.

Bishou: We have to go back!

Mikke: What why?!

Wierdo: I feel it too.

They start running back.

Mikke: Why isn't anyone answering me?!

Bishou: Its Hell.... He's dying.

As they keep running back DGK starts to torture Hell.

DGK: It looks like your life is going to reach its end. I'll make sure its very painful.

He forces a knife into Hell's chest and cuts Hell's heart, but only a little bit.

Hell88: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

DGK: Now lets break those legs and arms of yours, then if you are still alive I will break you ribs then your spine.

He starts to break Hells arms and legs.

Hell88: GAAAAAAAAAAAAH! AAAAAAAAAAAH! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Please...... (I don't want to die this way.)

Tears started to run down his face as he passed out from what was going on. Then Mikke, Bishou, and Wierdo finally came back to get Hell.

Mikke: OH KNOW WERE TO LATE!

DGK: I was wondering if you would comeback for him. If you don't get him out of here and start fixing his wounds he will die.

Bishou: He's still alive!

Wierdo: Hey DGK I here your good at illusions?

DGK: .........

Mikke: NOW!

Mikke and Wierdo throw smoke bombs that fill the whole room with smoke, While Bishou picked up Hell. They used this as a chance to escape.

When they saw an exit they ran for it and got outside, but only to be stopped by one of Nightwish's personel cloaked gaurds.

Gaurd: Where do you think your going.

Mikke: Bishou take Hell and run, find somewhere safe to hide and try to heal his wounds the best you can!

Bishou: But what about you guys?! And Enara, she's still in there!

Mikke: Don't worry! We are only going to hold this guy back so you can get away! We'll come find you as soon as we can! We'll have to come back for Enara, if she is being held captive in thier!

Bishou: YOU GUYS BETTER NOT DIE!

She runs off carrying Hell.

Wierdo: Aren't you going to try to go after them?

Gaurd: No I'll just knock you guys out then take you back to the interrogating room.

Mikke: We'll see about that. *draws his swords*

To be continued...

Last edited by hell88; 2008-04-15 at 17:55.
Old 2008-04-15, 18:07   Link #1090
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Geez, 'dead' ... -.-; :noogies shelter:

Don't mind me, I'll be chillin' with the other dead Claymores....why, hello there Flora...
Old 2008-04-15, 18:26   Link #1091
Mikke
Sleepy Male Claymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post

Don't mind me, I'll be chillin' with the other dead Claymores....why, hello there Flora...
chiba ate you don't hate me, hate him..
Old 2008-04-15, 18:43   Link #1092
hell88
Banned

Quote:

But don't worry Fenrir ended up killing chiba. Mabye will use the dragonballs to bring you back. But I think you'll have a lot of fun in Flora's company instead. But stay away from Jean! LOL
Old 2008-04-15, 20:07   Link #1093
weirdo487
Kousokuken!

action scene up next yay

... I'll do it, if no one else wants to.
Old 2008-04-15, 20:18   Link #1094
hell88
Banned

Go for it Wierdo! Its you and Mikke fighting one of Nightwish's gaurds.
Old 2008-04-15, 22:56   Link #1095
shelter
Every word must conjure

Quote:
It should be something relatively silly.
The 'winner' will be declared AS's #1 ranked Claymore fan (for now) as well as a chance to meet with their personal Claymore Goddess (in-story) and have a story written about him/her with the Claymore(s) that they worship/deified put up in FFNET. How's that for incentive?
Hah. Sounds good Probably throw in an optional makeout scene

Quote:

There! Some benefits of being dead, I suppose. Do you want to be resurrected, or are you fine relaxing with the deceased of Pieta?
Old 2008-04-15, 23:17   Link #1096
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by shelter View Post
There! Some benefits of being dead, I suppose. Do you want to be resurrected, or are you fine relaxing with the deceased of Pieta?
Personally, I'd rather be with Cynthia... She's so easily corruptible...I mean loveable!

I swear I'd act just like Carrot Glace if I was in that sort of world.

At least make sure I have a cool eulogy or something if I'm to stay dead.
Old 2008-04-16, 03:33   Link #1097
shelter
Every word must conjure

Quote:
At least make sure I have a cool eulogy or something if I'm to stay dead.
Yes Sir!

(...And then goes of to whack brains on how to write a heroic epic, enshrine Tempest's memory in E.S.S & ensure vengeance has been justly & swiftly dealt to all his enemies...
If not, ponders about using the "dragon balls" )
Old 2008-04-16, 06:11   Link #1098
BishounoTeresa
bitch in the shell...

Quote:
Originally Posted by weirdo487 View Post
action scene up next yay

... I'll do it, if no one else wants to.
thats all yours Weirdo, however I'll give us a little something to read before you're done

Epic Soul Searching - Dorm of the Awakened - Part 3
__________________________________________________ _____

Bishou: HEY WAKE UP!!!

Hell88: HUH!?!? Where am I? what happened? Where're Mikke and Weirdo?

Bishou: They stayed behind, so that I can get you out alive YOU IDIOT! What the hell did you think you were doing puling off a stunt like that!?!?

Hell88: Trying to buy you time! Besides, you did the same thing with DefiledOne, and you're ok.

Bishou: Yeah, I did the same thing, but......thinks for a second, then answers...it was....far more well planned, that's why it worked!

Hell88: What was wrong with my plan!?

Bishou: It was stupid! YOU ARE STUPID!

Hell88: why do you always have to call me stupid, idiot or....AWWWwww!!!
As he was trying to get up, Hell riped open a wound, the pain and shock were too much for his not even half fixed broken legs to support and he collapsed on the ground.

Bishou: looks at him with a big taunt on her face Here is your answer.

Hell88: grrr...sometimes you're such a b…

Bishou: Shut up! And sit down, I didn't patch you up, just so that you could toss all my efforts away the moment you open your eyes. Here. throws some fruits and berryes at him eat, you'll need it.

Hell takes an apple and starts eating it.

Hell88: Pfuu...it's sour.

Bishou: Well, excuse me. Then don't eat it, I'm not shoving it down your throat.

Hell88: mumbling to himself maybe not the apple, but you sure like to shove other things...

Bishou: What was that? glares at him

Hell88: err...nothing. Where are we anyway?

Looks around to see that they're in a forest again, near a lake. It was already dusk.

Bishou: Smolian lake. I've been here before, it's quiet and far enough from Kai and his minions. She said as she calmly sat and leaned her back against a big tree.

Hell88: Oh, I see. So are Mikke and Weirdo coming after us now?

Bishou: If they're still alive, they will. I think Weirdo would be able to pick up our trail once they get out.

Hell88: Ok. So umh.......are you ok? I mean they kept you in the interrogation room the longest, and none of us got the honour of DGK beign the interrogator. Did they hurt you?

Bishou: Do you think that they'd still be alive if they did?

Hell88: smirks I guess not. So what did they ask you?

Bishou: The usual. How many of us are there, do I know of any other rebels, where are they hiding bla, bla, bla...

Hell88: Oh, nothing important, they asked us the same things, guess they thought you'd be the one to break down since you're a girl and DGK was probably just trying to scare you so you would talk.

Bishou: Thats right...starts to remember…

Flashback.
__________________________________________________ ____________

Bishou: get those things off me you freak!! I'm not gonna tell you anything!!

Interrogator: Oh you will, once I'm done with you! *tightens the straps around her* Who leads you! where are the rest of you punks hiding!

Bishou: @#$% YOU!!

- Now, now, is that a way to treat a lady? - Came a voice from the shadows, following a revelation of a sinister, dark appearance. Blood red eyes and skin pale as ghost; black locks of hair falling upon his complexion.

Covered by his black, vampire cape DGK stepped forward to take the place of the interrogator.

Interrogator: Lord Kai! But... but why are you here?!

DGK: You're dismissed, let me take over.

Bishou: You..! You're one of NightWish's dogs aren't you! I should've known how quick you jackals are.., suppressing my yoki wasn't enough!

DGK: Ah yes…DefiledOne… He was quite the asset to us.. The boss really liked him; so unfortunate he had to go…You still bear his wound am I wrong?

Bishou: Tch..! How did you know that?!

DGK: I know more than you can imagine.. Now.. for the main reason you're still alive....

Bishou: ???

DGK: I know what you did after defeating DefiledOne. By the way that was quite impressive, even I didn't see it coming, the way you set the trap for him, and even sacrificing yourself so you could kill him. To win at any cost, I do admire that. However...you did pay the price didn't you?

Bishou: Huh...?! surprise appeared on her face, as it was slowly becoming pale, pretty much like that of Kai.

DGK: oh yes, I know. I wasn't too far away and could sense it quite well. I know you felt me being there too. Guess that makes two of us who know your secret, not including the lab rat Weirdo, he probably passed out and doesn't remember a thing, and Enara arrived later to get you. And I'm sure you haven't told them. I imagine that it must be hard having to lie and act all the time.

Bishou: Damn you...what do you know!?

DGK: The damage you inflicted upon youself was too great for you to carry, you knew you were going to die soon, in an attempt to heal the wound you went over your limits, but with everything going on your friends didn't even notice it. But you aren't like them…you were able to revert back completely, not becoming a half-awakened monster like them. And your power has increased immensely hasn't it?

Bishou: tch..! (crap he knows...what am I gonna do...)

DGK: You are smart, yet you act so foolishly.
Punches Bishou in the abdomen area, causing a small bloodstain to start appearing on her shirt.

Bishou: Aaauuuhhh…you son of a…tears start flowing from her eyes down her sides

DGK: I don’t understand, why won’t you use your powers to heal the wound? You keep suppressing them. Is it that you’re scared to use them, that you won’t be able to control yourself if you release too much power? Or is it that you you’re afraid that if you do they would notice, and that you’ll have to admit that you’ve fallen like Hell88, Enara and all the others? Or is it…that you’re scared of the way they would look at you…that the way you are now, you might seem...like a monster in their eyes?

Bishou: screams, tears still dripping on her now even paler cheeks
What do you want from me!?!?

DGK: To help you. I offer you a way out. You know you won’t gain anything from staying with those three, just that you might loose your life staying like this, you’ve already suffered enough, in the recent fights you got so much damage, that the little energy you allow yourself to release went all out to heal the newest injuries, leaving the most vital one, the one you made open. And you know eventually you will be hunted down and killed. Is that what you want for yourself?

Bishou: Help?!...oh really…what kind of way out that might be, kill me and put me out of my misery right now!?

DGK: No. Join me.

Bishou: WHAT!?!?!?

DGK: I have already spoken with lord NightWish, he is ready to generously give you a chance to redeem yourself after betraying him. You can be a very good asset to us, taking DefiledOne’s place. Under my supervision, you will take your place in the elite class, with my training you will master the power that you are so afraid to use now. You won’t have to hide and run from being hunted, nor to keep pretending to be your old petty self. Now that you are, I can turn you into an invincible warrior, one worthy being under NightWish’s command. You will take orders only from me and Lord NightWish. But first, you must prove your loyalty to us.

Bishou: still shocked from what she just heard…prove…loyalty....

DGK: Yes. I’m sure you can feel it by now, that your…friends are coming for you, they must have escaped the guards.

Bishou: Huh…(he’s right, it’s weird, but I can feel their yoki coming closer…)

DGK: I can let you try to escape now, and if you manage to get out of here alive…as proof of your loyalty, I want you to kill them and bring me back their heads.

Bishou:..wha..!?

DGK: There is not much time left, they will be here soon. So what now, my lady? If you want to take my offer or go back and die with them, now is the time to decide on which side you will stand. Make your choice!

A few minutes later a sound came from the storeroom adjoining the interrogation room. After that Mikke, Hell and Weirdo came running out of it…

End of Flashback
__________________________________________________ _______________

Hell88: Hey! Bishou! Don’t space out like that, come here and help me out will ya!? My butt is starting to feel numb, and I can’t quite move on my own now with these broken legs and arms…Help me out!

Bishou: looks at him (He’s so weak now…even for a half-dead yoma would be easy to kill him…)

to be continued…

*The darkness will rise from the deep
And carry you down into sleep...*
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day to make you like everybody else, means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight and never stop fighting...

Last edited by BishounoTeresa; 2008-04-16 at 11:05.
Old 2008-04-16, 08:35   Link #1099
Mikke
Sleepy Male Claymore

Epic Soul Searching - Unavoidable Aftermath
-------------------------------------------

Location: North, southern coast of the Danube. Time: 6:00 am. Position in Timeline: a few weeks ahead of the current events.

The rain hasn't stopped gushing down for a few days, pouring down like a sea of poisonous arrows of irony, from the heavens that seemed to weep eternally over spilled milk.

Beyond the green flat territories of the north, over the endless marshes, passing the long mountain range that cuts the midlands like an ugly scar all the way to the east; everything was engulfed in war. The earth was soaked with blood which boiled inside from the fiery destruction and rampage.
The north however was at peace, and it's inhabbitants could do nothing but witness with awe, the horrid luminescence from beyond the ridges that radiated from the mountains, much like the sunlight from an eclipse of the moon.

One small camp, established its defensive position on top of one of the mountains; the leaders of the northern section gazed at the battlefield, amazed by the scale and magnitude of the events. Dragonlike creatures flew by the thousands, setting towns and forests on fire while legions of monstrous manifestations advanced on on foot, engaging humanoid opponents who summoned to their assistance various methods of technological warfare. The Tide of battle seemed even for the time being, but the few men that gathered in the camp prayed and hoped they didn't have to take part, for they were not for a second, confused about their chances of defending the north on their own.

In one of the guard towers facing the view on the battlefield, a sound of foot steps, climbing the wooden ladder was heard and the guard prepared to greet his replacement for the next shift.

Guard: ?? Commander Anh Min! Are YOU here to replace me?!

Anh Min: I would appriciate it if you sat by me for a few minutes.

Guard: Uuh, Yes Sir!

Anh: Call me Anh. There is no longer a need for formalities

Guard: Huh? How do you mean?

Anh smirked and took out two metal cups out of her pouch, along with a jar of roasted, good quality coffee and a thermus.

Anh Min: That'll keep ya warm..

Guard:....

A commotion was heard from beneath the tower and Anh glanced down for a moment, checking it out.

Guard: What's happening down there?

Anh Min: We are evacuating.

Guard: What?! but why?! Running away now will be cowardice!

Anh Min: Only us commanders are staying.. We will go down there and join up with the remnants of the western section. Our comrades from days of old.

Guard: But!

- Hey, come on! preperations are complete! We have to leave now! - came a voice from below.

Anh Min: Just a minute PGillis! let me enjoy my last cup of coffee will ya!

Guard: I can't believe you're sending us away!

Anh Min: Your battle is over. If you follow us, you will surely die.

All of the sudden, a huge fire ball landed in the middle of the camp. Luckily leaving no one injured but burning to ashes a whole row of carriages with supplies.

Anh Min: Move! let's get out now!

After getting down from the tower, Anh shortly briefed the personel with regards to his plans and gave them their final orders, which were to evacuate and head north east to the shore, following the mountain range.

Meeting up with PGillis and a few others and making sure everyone else boarded the transports and fled, Anh went back inside his tent where he spread a tactical map on the table, pleading his companions to pay close attention.

Anh Min: Ok folks, it's show time.. we follow this cleft all the way down and head for the western front.

PGillis: No that's wrong, we'll be fried by those air raiders before we know it..

Hypervalor: I think that if we wanna throw our lives away then why not go straight for the midlands headquarters. When NSW is that close, how can we possible ignore that?!

Anh Min: That won't help us end this war, Valor!

The brave band of northerners set out on their journy, down into the fiery pit of hell. Ackgnowledging that their resolve was nearly a suicidal one; despare took a hold of their hearts as the strode silently toward a very much expected yet undecided fate.

Last edited by Mikke; 2008-04-16 at 14:47.
Old 2008-04-16, 10:43   Link #1100
hell88
Banned

Well because Wierdo is doing the fight scene I'll continue onto Bishou's part

Epic Soul Searching - Part 3 continued

Bishou: You give out to much information sometimes.

Hell88: Huh? Whats that supposed to mean?

Bishou: I don't care if your butt's numb! (I wonder what he would think if he knew about what DGK said to me?)

Hell88: Hey quit spacing out like that! Are you on drugs or something?

Bishou: Hey shut up your not making this easy!

Then Bishou felt a change in Mikke's yoki.

Bishou: What was that?

Hell88: What was what.

Bishou: It seems Mikke is at his limit.

Bishou keeps staring at the direction where Mikke and Wierdo are for a few minutes.

Hell88: H-hey you still there?

Bishou: What do you want now?

Hell88: DGK did something to you didn't he?

Bishou: (What?! Does he know about what he told me?)

Hell88 puts his hand over Bishou's stomach.

Bishou: W-what are you doing?

He removed his hand to reveal blood.

Hell88: Your bleeding.

Bishou: Oh that its nothing, don't worry it will heal I just kind of forgot about it and-

Hell88: I think Shelter can beat DGK.

Bishou: WHAT?! Where is this coming from all of the sudden?

Hell88: I remember back when before I had my awakening. I was reading about all the fights recorded in NSW's old headqaurters. I read about how a guy named DGK showed up and challened Shelter and Shelter heald his own pretty good against him, or at least thats what was written down.

Bishou: (I don't believe what I'm hearing.... If Shelter can beat DGK, mabye I won't have to-)

Hell88: HEY YOUR DOING IT AGAIN! QUIT SPACING OUT!

Bishou: Hey shut up I don't want to give away our postion you idiot!

Hell88: Okay I'll shut up, but you have to tell me why you always talk to me, Mikke, and Wierdo like that. Oh wait I think I know why!

Bishou: ?

Hell88: Its because you care for us and don't want to see us get hurt! Am I right?

Bishou: Say what?! I don't care for you dimwitted idiots!

Hell88: By the way your defending yourself like that it means you do. Doesn't it?

Bishou: *a faint blush appears on her face* Well I....

Hell88: I knew it you do care for the three of us! Don't worry I won't tell anyone. Anyways I'm going to sleep now. Wake me up if Mikke and Wierdo come back alright?

After that Hell was asleep.

Bishou: (What should I do? I can't kill him and the others. But if I don't I'll end up dying anyway.)

She lay down beside Hell who was already out like a light.

Bishou: (What should I do? Mikke and Wierdo you better be alright!)

And before she fell asleep she shed a tear.

Bishou: (This sucks!)

Last edited by hell88; 2008-04-16 at 15:34.
Closed Thread

Tags
fanfiction