AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-03-25, 09:43   Link #121
Huh...?

2nd Cour PV
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-25, 10:32   Link #122
Frontier

The Demiplane holds various different races...but it also has some native races of it's own, such as powerful magical animals who want to be left alone .

Good thing Makoto is an animal lover! He's willing to make peace (and cuddle with some fuzzy bears), and make sure Mio doesn't turn them into dinner! And they're more appealing to him than Tomoe's boobs .

I love how a more mobile form for Makoto means turning his jacket red (because red automatically means faster) and he uses it as an excuse to hug a bear, slap it to its senses, and then greet the rest of the Demiplane beings. He doesn't want to lord over them, he wants to live beside them, and is even willing to let the forest be a nature preserve in their honor! He definitely earned the respect of giant Brown Bear Brownie !

Such is Makoto's life that he's scolding Tomoe and Komoe over their persimmons obsession one minute and the next he's greeting a size-changing Boulder Bird who he then promptly names "Roc" .

Uh oh! Mio's jealousy senses are tingling with Tomoe insinuating the Demiplane is her and Makoto's child! Though Tomoe gets equally jealous at the idea of anyone being another follower of Makoto. She's cute when she's flustered .

If I didn't know already that Abelia was head over heels in love with Shiki, I'd think something was going on between her and Jin the way they got all dressed up to go out for drinks together. She looked amazing in that dress. Though of course she also has to ask if Jin knows what Shiki's ideal woman drinks .

They're both scholarship students but they didn't start out as friends, moreso rivals, but now they're comrades-in-arms who mutually want to prove themselves together and don't have much of a home to return to. Abelia lost her mom to an epidemic and all Jin really remembers fondly about his home is his first love, a familiar looking girl named Miranda who was far fiercer than her age...and whom he drove off by calling a "monster" when she demonstrated just how fearsome she was against a Chimera .

It's great that Makoto's students have come far enough that they can actually take down a demidragon! The least Makoto can do is give them that opportunity...while also soloing a bunch of demidragons himself .

Hmm...a bunch of summoned demidragons, a ritual to create a sacred treasure, demons opposing the Demon Lord because they resent his exceptional leadership...I'm curious where this is all going .

Great teamwork by the class, and showing off all the powerful abilities they've gained over time! They finally earn their biggest victory together !

If it wasn't already obvious, "Miranda" was actually Sofia, and that moment where they stumbled onto a mages' lab and chimera bodyguard was when she discovered she was Lute's "child" and her true self and dedicated herself to devouring him. Though a par of her still fondly remembers that little boy she once knew. Though I wonder how she could measure up against Makoto know the way they talk about her being much more powerful than when they last fought .
Old 2024-03-26, 14:40   Link #123
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I guess injuring his people is totally ok so long as you aren't human? Can't even say it's because they are animals since they are clearly sentient. I mean sure nice that they didn't kill the orc, but still a pretty muted response. Probably for the best.

Episode was fine. A solid enough move to have one of the students have a connection to the dragon "slayer". Although purely hilarious that these two are still so arrogant after getting schooled by Makoto in thinking that not only has Sofia caught up with Makoto but that she's vastly superior to him now. I'm sure she's toughened up a bit, but that seems like entirely arrogance talking.

Nothing too crazy going on here. But that's fine. Story does still have the second cour to really get rolling after all.
Old 2024-03-26, 23:26   Link #124
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huh...? View Post
2nd Cour PV
YouTube
Looks like the demons attack Rotsgard and Makoto and his students need to fend them off? On-top of he assassins guild and whatever is going on with the performance-enhancing students .

But hey, Mio and Tomoe in Rotgsard !
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Episode was fine. A solid enough move to have one of the students have a connection to the dragon "slayer". Although purely hilarious that these two are still so arrogant after getting schooled by Makoto in thinking that not only has Sofia caught up with Makoto but that she's vastly superior to him now. I'm sure she's toughened up a bit, but that seems like entirely arrogance talking.
In fairness Sofia at least gave Makoto one of the closest fights he's had in this world, she may not be stronger than him but if she's leveled up since their last fight it might not be all just talk.
Old 2024-03-28, 17:35   Link #125
Strahan

So has Makoto though; he now has his amber jelly wrap thing going on. I have a feeling Sofia is in for a bad surprise next time she tangles with him heh.
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-01, 09:38   Link #126
Huh...?

YouTube
YouTube

Old 2024-04-01, 10:33   Link #127
Frontier

It's time for the Rotsgard festival! Even Tsukimichi can do a festival arc! And it encompasses the whole town! There's even going to be a tournament arc! Of course Makoto pretty much screwed it over by hoping nothing bad would happen .

A new OP! And a pretty action-packed and fist-pumping one at that! We've got the Heroes (complete with Hibiki in a sexy new outfit), Hyumans, Demons, and the Demiplane all contending with each other...Emma leading an invasion, even! Also looks like Makoto's students are going to up against Illum's group before Illum turns into a demon. Not to mention Makoto as Kamen Spider going up against Io, Rona, and Sofia !

Luto REALLY wants to take Makoto out on a festival date, though what a guy to use "False" as a business name .

Makoto starts dealing with the church, who want in on his highly effective potion game, and he's willing to play ball to get an "in" with them even if it means working with an institution that worships that rotten Godddess...though this Bishop knows there's more to him than meets the eye. Speaking of, what happened to her own eye .

Guess it's good to know Aqua is willing to sell out Eris (and Jin) for banana milk. Should've seen that coming .

The assassins guild just couldn't leave Makoto alone, huh? Even the same guy who tried to kill him during the exam. Though a new dagger doesn't make much difference and they all get vaporized for their troubles .

Hmm...the solution to stabilizing the Demiplane weather lies in demon territory? Is this why they end up invading that fortress and fighting the demon characters ?

Mio and Tomoe have arrived in Rotsgard and enjoying themselves! Just like they enjoyed laying next to and staring at Makoto's sleeping face !

Nice to see everyone having fun and getting plastered, with Eva even chipping in to help her sister Luria out by doing dishes !

Huh, looks like Laurel really wants their priestess back and are willing to cause a fuss if they don't...on the eve of another attack on Fort Stella. Though it seems like everyone's frustrated with Lily and Tomoki, though why is she spying on Makoto's group ?

The new ED has Kamen Spider and both the male and female cast either naked or in swimsuits, so fanservice for everybody, not to mention so much dancing, high school romance AU (is Illum going to make it out of this arc?), the Demiplane gang in suits, and plenty of other fun visuals !
Old 2024-04-01, 14:39   Link #128
Tenzen12

It's funny Makoto asking Shiki not do any terrifying experiments... with food.
Old 2024-04-01, 18:56   Link #129
grecefar

the first time I saw mio's armor, my wish was for makoto to use it like kamen rider and by the opening and ending my wish will be fulfilled. Looking foward to it.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-02, 21:57   Link #130
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Kind of funny to have Makoto calling out Jin for cheating (researching and gathering intel). And then he uses that ability to fight off the assassin's guild. An ability he only gained from reading a book ! I get being a bit peeved at Eris. But honestly that's more on Makoto for putting those two to work in his shop. He knows they aren't bright. Considering Makoto's training is just beating up his students until they learn something it's kind of refreshing seeing a student trying to learn through communication .

The Laurel group seems like a royal pain. Whining and complaining isn't going to help anything. It's their own freaking Priestess that made a decision on what she wanted to do. Maybe they don't want to face the reality that she didn't want to put them first. But that's what it is. Honestly I want to give props to the other side of this discussion. They didn't make the Priestess travel with Hibiki and yet have to listen to accusations and complaints about it.

I hope the end of this episode doesn't lead to Tomoki and Lily causing trouble.

For the OP/ED...they are fine. Nothing crazy good or crazy bad. Just solid.

Last edited by FlareKnight; 2024-04-02 at 22:10.
FlareKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-03, 02:04   Link #131
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Kind of funny to have Makoto calling out Jin for cheating (researching and gathering intel).
Yeah, fighting smart should be more of an extra credit thing than "cheating".
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-04, 08:03   Link #132
Huh...?

Quote:
Kind of funny to have Makoto calling out Jin for cheating (researching and gathering intel).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Yeah, fighting smart should be more of an extra credit thing than "cheating".
Makoto called it cheating, because Jin didn't research about defeating the Mist Lizards, like he asked them as it was their project work.
But rather asked someone who knows about their weaknesses instead.

It's like a Teacher gave his Student the project of creating a thesis, but they went and copied someone else's work instead and tried to present it, aka., Jin tried to plagiarize.

Quote:
And then he uses that ability to fight off the assassin's guild. An ability he only gained from reading a book ! I get being a bit peeved at Eris.
That book just gave him an idea, whether it worked or not was upto Makoto.

Also, it's different from what Jin did because, Makoto was self learning stuff by taking hints. It wasn't some project he had to present to someone.

Old 2024-04-08, 10:46   Link #133
Frontier

It's time for a party during the Rotsgard Festival! And everyone cleans up nicely, especially the ladies !

It's nice to see Makoto and Rembrandt together again, and Rembrandt's wife Lisa out and about, she looks absolutely stunning in her blue dress (a total MILF!) and Rembrandt and Lisa are surprisingly cute as a married couple. It's enough to make Makoto envious, though he has plenty of lovely ladies in his own life, including the Rembrandt sisters who want him to see how great they look in their own dresses .

Sairitsu finally makes contact with Makoto and wants to verify his knowledge of Japanese, assuming he might in fact be a "Sage" which seems to be nation of Laurel's world for people transported from Japan who seem bunched together in Laurel, which is why they know what Kanji is. Though Makoto doesn't seem interested in deepening a connection, nor has he met his fellow "Sage" Heroes yet .

Lily is also interested in the Kuzunoha Trading Company in as far as she's planning to take it out because Tomoki wants Tomoe, but she's also got plans for Laurel and wants to use them with her gunpowder clans...and she has demons posing as bodyguards under Tomoki's thrall surrounding Sairitsu .

Ah, I see the mom is the true terror of the Rembrandt family and she wants her daughters to comport themselves properly .

Ha! Makoto doesn't even remember Illum! And that makes his grudge feel even more petty, especially challenging him like that. I bet Makoto's students will make short work of him .

Makoto going on a festival date with Tomoe, Mio, and Luto! With Luto taking the lead (unfortunately for the girls)! Makoto may not be able to speak Japanese with anyone else yet, but at least he's got his very aggressive Harem .

Nice to see Tomoe and Mio meeting Makoto's students (not that Mio is all that interested), and I like how Abellia totally assumed Shiki was on their level (even if he isn't, but he is in her mind I'm sure) .

Makoto's students are going to have to restrain themselves from using all the powerful new skills and abilities they've gained as part of their training, but if they can succeed without them they'll be able to move on to the next level .

Probably smart of Lily to take Luto's advice and not mess with Makoto, lest she take on a force as fierce as the demon army, though Luto seems to have his own interest in Lily's plans...and Lily is sticking around to find potentials for her and Tomoki's forces .

It's time for the tournament and all of Makoto's students are challenging each other, as orchestrated by the higher ups, and with all the brewing plots and scheming behind the scenes, Makoto seems liable to burst !
Old 2024-04-08, 17:44   Link #134
grecefar

I don't blame makoto, things keep piling up more and more and everyone has their limit.

The most I'm looking foward is the fall of the empire, that princess and tomoki.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-08, 20:23   Link #135
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

I swear this Guild Master is a true chore to deal with. Just absolutely annoying at all times. Useful source of intel, but still overall a minus. Why did Makoto even let that person take part in the random draw anyways? At least he's useful for annoying other characters like that Princess. I'm surprised he even offered honest answers. Going after Tomoe is basically like starting a second war against the demons. It'd be pure suicide.

Suppose it makes sense for a country with heavy ties to other worlds would exist. That Goddess truly has a narrow focus only taking people from Japan.

Thank goodness for Shiki. Someone has to translate Makoto's teaching methods into something that doesn't sound like harassment. He's still actively looking out for them. Although the only reason they are in trouble is because of him so...I suppose that should be a given .

Once again I hope that Makoto isn't going to commit any massacres or genocides.
Old 2024-04-09, 10:59   Link #136
Huh...?

YouTube

Old 2024-04-09, 11:39   Link #137
Huh...?

Quote:
Suppose it makes sense for a country with heavy ties to other worlds would exist. That Goddess truly has a narrow focus only taking people from Japan.
Actually, the Goddess had rarely summoned people from Japan, as it's too taxing on her.
The only reason she managed to summon Tomoki and Hibiki was because Tsukuyomi had opened a path to transfer Makoto as per the contract, so she took the chance and basically kidnapped those two.

Majority of people who had come from Earth to this World, are by some supernatural accident (was confirmed in Season 1 and by Luto in Season 2).

Old 2024-04-09, 15:58   Link #138
Frontier

Quote:
YouTube
They're having fun with these new style episode previews .

Makoto's class shows off against each other and Ilum loses it .
Old 2024-04-09, 17:09   Link #139
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Actually, the Goddess had rarely summoned people from Japan, as it's too taxing on her.
The only reason she managed to summon Tomoki and Hibiki was because Tsukuyomi had opened a path to transfer Makoto as per the contract, so she took the chance and basically kidnapped those two.

Majority of people who had come from Earth to this World, are by some supernatural accident (was confirmed in Season 1 and by Luto in Season 2).
But they're all Japanese. Instead of being from different countries, or even different worlds.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-09, 18:32   Link #140
Tenzen12

If "supernatural accidents" refers vehicular manslaughter it makes perfects sense they would all Japanese. Non-japanese trucks lack any magical properties after all.