AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-03-03, 20:46   Link #61
BWTraveller
Born to ship

This last ep made me think of one issue: there's really no guarantee that a villain will be honest. When dealing with individuals who admit to seeing the entire world as a game to see who can destroy it first, it seems foolhardy to be so trusting as to take an agreement at face value like that. I'd kind of like to see a story where the hero beats down a villain, offers to make him an ally, and the villain "accepts" only to stab him in the back later. But of course, when the villain looks like a cute girl (even if she's a loli-baba), and the hero is a guy with a growing harem, the chances are essentially nil.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-05, 17:08   Link #62
Strahan

That or show them offer to be friends, then the bad guy is like "you'd really trust me after this?" and instead of the happy "everyone can change" thing, have the MC think about it for a sec then be like "you know what, you're absolutely right!" then drive their sword through the bad guy's neck heh. Especially if it's a cute girl, then the impact is even more severe
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-24, 08:59   Link #63
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

Somehow I stuck with this one (I guess its the MMO tank in me) but can't really give it more than a 5.5/10 or so. It was entertaining enough I guess but I doubt I'll remember it next month.
Old 2024-03-26, 02:05   Link #64
Lex79

It was a nice watch. Not sure if enough to make me go read the source material, but still enjoyable.
What I liked the most: strong protagonist who ends up being the ace of the party despite being a tank and can act as a leader.
Biggest drawback: a distinct lack of breasts for the heroines.
Old 2024-03-27, 19:16   Link #65
Strahan

Yea, it was decent. In the fight with Greed, had to chuckle at the chick smacking him and stopping him. It's like oh no, he's winning! Let's not wait until he pummels the life out of this enemy, gotta stop him while the enemy is still able to make a comeback heh.

Your drawback is a bonus for me, lol. I don't like cowtits. "Big breasts fill a man's hand, but small breasts fill a man's heart"
Old 2024-03-28, 01:21   Link #66
magnuskn

Small is justice. ^^
Old 2024-03-28, 01:26   Link #67
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strahan View Post
Yea, it was decent. In the fight with Greed, had to chuckle at the chick smacking him and stopping him. It's like oh no, he's winning! Let's not wait until he pummels the life out of this enemy, gotta stop him while the enemy is still able to make a comeback heh.

Your drawback is a bonus for me, lol. I don't like cowtits. "Big breasts fill a man's hand, but small breasts fill a man's heart"
Totally agree with the second bit. As for the first, I think it was more a matter of stopping him before he completely lost himself. Every moment he was becoming more and more violent and destructive, and less and less in control of himself. He himself recognized that he was at serious risk of completely losing himself to the magic and becoming a literal monster. So more like "Holy crap, what's happening to him!? I gotta snap him out of this before we completely lose him to whatever this is!"
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-31, 14:13   Link #68
Strahan

Yep, I suppose in the heat of the moment they were just so surprised they didn't think strategically.

Regarding chest fat, heh, my favorite types are girls built like Milim from TenSura and Sulfur from MahoAko, but I'm open to making exceptions if they are drawn well. Like Elma's nice sized rack from MaiDragon in this scene:
Spoiler:

...even if that shirt is unrealistic. She'd have to vacuum seal herself into her clothes for that lol. Bonus points to the artist for not drawing a belly button imprint. That's another vacuum-seal sort thing you see a lot. Though Lucoa and Ilulu from the same show are a bit beyond shapely art even helping, hehe.

Oh another thing I found funny about this show as the sister's prehensile ahoge. This is the first show I can recall where they actually drew attention to and tried to explain such a thing
Old 2024-03-31, 15:15   Link #69
Alchemist007
*Author

Probably the most predictable show this season, just strong guy protecting his team of mostly girls.

6/10