Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-25, 06:13   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 316 Discussion

Swang the Edge Down

Quote:
At Karakura Town, the spirit pressure of Aizen and all his suboridinates together is amazingly powerful, so much so that low ranked hollows within a distance of 22 kilometres are scaredly shaking and some of them even explode because of this heavy spirit pressure.

"Damn his spiriual power is like a demon as usual" Omaeda Marejiyo says while trying to hide his fear.
"You can run away if you are scared" Soi Fon replies sarcastically.

"Should we deal with the head first?" Iba Tetsusaemon asked his captain, Komamura.

"No we can't. Aizen's ability is more special than any regular ones" He replied. "If we want to concentrate on defeating him, we need to finish defeating everyone around him first."

"Among the three Espadas, who do you think is the most capable one?" Kyouraku asked his best friend (Ukitake) who is standing beside him.

"It's difficult to say..." The 13th division captain answered "... we probably need to ask Aizen.."

"The problem is.." Hitsugaya states, "There is nothng to guarantee that while we are fighting with Espadas, Aizen won't intervine."

"...yeah that's it" Matsumoto answers him.

Despite all the comments, the general commander Yamamoto Genryuzai Shigekuni shows no reaction. He contemplates the situation for a while and then orders everyone to back off.

Suddenly, he releases his Shikai. At that moment, the flames start to build up like a wall surrounding Aizen, Tousen and Gin.

"Joukakuenjou" Yamamoto states the name of his technique. "Now, Aizen and the others will not be able to get out of there for a while. So in the meantime...."

His eyes move to the Espada's "we should finish it all."

"He makes such a quick action.... Our big commander..." Ukitake complains.

"Just by this, you can see how fit he is." Shunsui smiles with relief.

"Heww so hot." Ichimaru Gin complains even if there is no worry in his voice. "Such a great efforts for us, General Yama Ji... " He turns to ask his boss "So what should we do? Captain Aizen. Like this, we can't join them."

"We don't need to do anything" is the answer from Aizen. He smiles calmly "Because this fight will end without having us intervene at all. That's it."

The scene changes to Las Noches at the fifth tower.

Orihime is facing Ulquiorra

Through the darkness in the tower, he is walking towards her quitely. However, Orihime doesn't try to escape because she knows he can catch her anyway.

"Are you scared?" He asks.

There is no reply from her. Orihime just stays still and watches him.

"Now that you have become useless to Aizen-sama, I don't need to protect you anymore" Ulquiorra says when she doesn't reply.

No answers from her. She is only being quiet and staying still.
"This is the end" He pressures her "You will die here alone without anyone knowing."

After his speech, he comes to a stop in front of Orihime. His emotionless eyes make contact with hers in a very close distance.
"I asked" He asks her again "Are you scared?"

Orihime stands there with her eyes on his for a while before replying to him without any fear in her voice.

"Not at all" Her voice is surprisingly calm "because everyone came here to help a person like me..."

Faces of her friends such as Rukia, Renji, Ishida, Chad and Ichigo come to her mind.

"My heart now has gone to where my friends' are."

END

Credits : Danna

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2008-06-26 at 15:45.
Old 2008-06-25, 06:34   Link #2
Fyria

So we are back in action

I hope Aizen & co can but decent fight atleast, they are horrible outmanned and underdogs in this fight.

Aizen and 1-3 Espada must be insanely powerful to even last 5 minutes against Soul Society forces and Captain-commander.

Well if Aizen uses his illusion ability cleverly and can lure enemy to believe it I think it can even bit.
Old 2008-06-25, 06:34   Link #3
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
If that spoiler is true... this arc will very well be great awesomesauce.
Old 2008-06-25, 06:37   Link #4
Photonbeam
It's VACATION TIMEEEEE!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Photonbeam
Yeah, hardcore action after the flashbacks is what I've been waiting for.
Old 2008-06-25, 06:43   Link #5
jelome1989

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyria View Post
So we are back in action

I hope Aizen & co can but decent fight atleast, they are horrible outmanned and underdogs in this fight.

Aizen and 1-3 Espada must be insanely powerful to even last 5 minutes against Soul Society forces and Captain-commander.

Well if Aizen uses his illusion ability cleverly and can lure enemy to believe it I think it can even bit.

well we all know Aizen's power is just pure ownage.. i wonder how well the fight will turn out.
Old 2008-06-25, 07:09   Link #6
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

Yamamoto Bankai! Yamamoto Bankai! Yamamoto Bankai! Yamamoto Bankai!!!!!!!!

PLEAAAAASE

also i want to finally see:

-Kyoraku and Ukitake's shikai in action (probably Kyoraku will use wind powers and ukitake will use water/electricity).....and maybe their bankai
Old 2008-06-25, 07:13   Link #7
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

i hope for Shinigami that haven't used their Shikai's yet do something..... like mister 69
Old 2008-06-25, 08:00   Link #8
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyria View Post
So we are back in action

Aizen is a master tactician. To us...he might be out-numbered...but i'm sure there is more to it than what we see. Plus he could pwn several captains by himself with relative ease.

This chapter looks great.
Old 2008-06-25, 08:14   Link #9
Fyria

Quote:
Originally Posted by MihawkXGP View Post
Aizen is a master tactician. To us...he might be out-numbered...but i'm sure there is more to it than what we see. Plus he could pwn several captains by himself with relative ease.

This chapter looks great.
Well Vaizards are very important factor here too, what side they join will get huge powerup.

But judging from ''Turn back Pendulum'' arc it's quite obvious that Vaizards will join with Soul Society, sure Aizen gave them powerup with hollow powers but they were mere guinea pigs to him and he didn't expect them to survive it, and he betrayed and fooled Shinji and rest.

Well I hope that Vaizards would join with Vaizards, it woud even battle bit and make it more intresting. Also Vaizards fighting against their old comrades and friends would make some extra tension and build ups for great fights.

Looking how 5-10 Espada got brutally crushed in Hueco Mundo and if Vizards join SS forces each of Aizens party have to take out 2-3 captain/captain levels on his own, and that's really pushing it.

Well if Vizards join SS, Aizen need's to really do something jawdropping and 1-3 espadas must really be diffrent level than 5-10.

Well I am looking forward for chapter.
Old 2008-06-25, 09:29   Link #10
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Finally, Yamamoto is finally going to see some action. He's probably the least popular captain even though he's the most powerful. I just hope he keeps his shirt on this time.

Old 2008-06-25, 09:38   Link #11
seiji_kun

Yamamoto is actually the captain I'm looking most forward to see fight. Man I really hate the fact that Aizen seems so powerfull. And I don't see him owning several captains cause it would be stupid writing to have the weakest captains lose vs him. Yamamoto should just woop his ass / keep him occupied if Aizen is on par with him which he prolly is if not stronger.

And the Arrancar come forward, weren't they all already present except Hallibel? And Ulqoirra ofc who is holding down the fortress till Ichigo arrives.
Old 2008-06-25, 09:59   Link #12
Anima
Oh! You mean we don't?

So the fight will be in Karakura town. Good, because I find it more interesting than Ichi X Uli. Yamaji in action is the first thing I want to see.

Although Aizen is outnumbered, we have to remember if the 3 top arrancars were VL, it would be one tough battle regardless of numbers.
Old 2008-06-25, 10:01   Link #13
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Aizen is overhyped. That's what I believe. At least his Shikai is... I don't think it'll be long before it's cracked. But then he'll have Bankai to screw everyone over, probably then having a Vastro Lord army with him. Oh, and after all that is beaten somehow, he'll whip out his mask.

I say Yama-ji can and will beat the stuffing out of Shikai Aizen.
Old 2008-06-25, 10:06   Link #14
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

This what I want to see happen.

Yamamoto takes off his shirt and start going all GAR and shit, and in the middle of his constipation, his head comes flying off.
Old 2008-06-25, 10:15   Link #15
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

I'd lol if that happen, but seriously, no, pl0x. After all these long yamatomo vs aizen threads, if it turns out theres such a huge power difference, i'll rage. rawr.

"Halibel is in this chapter." The author of the spoiler said something about being relieved that halibel appears, so i believe she actually does nothing, not just stunning there. =D

Ryujin Jakka huh. How nostalgic. It's probably shounen law that no one goes to highest power in the first move, but going only shikai against aizen? I hope yamatomo isn't underestimating aizen.
Old 2008-06-25, 11:27   Link #16
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[QUOTE=Scep;1678388]I"Halibel is in this chapter." The author of the spoiler said something about being relieved that halibel appears, so i believe she actually does nothing, not just stunning there. =D/QUOTE]

Yeah true I dont think we will see Halibel fight so early in this new arc .But I do have prediction by all the gathered shinigami and hollows will goto different locations to continue there respective fights . That way Kubo can take his own sweet time cycling through the fights .

Also the situation can get worse if the captains in HM break free
Old 2008-06-25, 11:38   Link #17
ILikeSquiReLz
<ˆ>(`;´)<ˆ>

Still nothing of Yami's current adventures in HM. I bet he is out on a recruitment mission of a VL. Can you picture him trying to convince a VL to join the ranks?

Possible answers to the current number issues:

1. Yamamoto is in league with Aizen. –low, but possible (the un-expected betrayal)
2. 1-4 are VL –Highly probable (and snowball knew what he was talking about)
3. Vaizard not just attacking Aizen but SS at the same time –Good possibility
4. Aizen’s Bankai is insane –Almost a fact.
5. Stark is a G –Absolute fact.
6. Aizen’s inside man in SS stabs old man muscles while he isn’t looking –Decent possibility.
7. Gin makes a smart A55 comment -You know he will.

I can’t wait.
Old 2008-06-25, 11:48   Link #18
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Mmm I always thought it was "All things in this world, turn to ashes" not "All things in this universe, turn to ashes." Mm oh well, I ain't gona complain. Either way I hope he kicks some ass, and not just gets reamed himself. I'm kinda hoping Aizen fends him off in a way to avoid a direct confrontation with him because he knows he'd be hard pressed to win, and doesn't want to risk it.
Old 2008-06-25, 11:52   Link #19
Calca
Expressionless

Finally we'll see how overpowered and cheap Aizen's bullshit shikai truly is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
Mmm I always thought it was "All things in this world, turn to ashes" not "All things in this universe, turn to ashes." Mm oh well, I ain't gona complain. Either way I hope he kicks some ass, and not just gets reamed himself. I'm kinda hoping Aizen fends him off in a way to avoid a direct confrontation with him because he knows he'd be hard pressed to win, and doesn't want to risk it.

I thought it was Turn the whole of creation into smoldering ash
Old 2008-06-25, 12:10   Link #20
jelome1989

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILikeSquiReLz View Post
"....

5. Stark is a G –Absolute fact.

...."
I can’t wait.

whats "G"?
Closed Thread

Tags