AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga > To Aru... Railgun [M/LN]

Notices

Old 2013-05-14, 12:55   Link #401
Tranhieu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
...What does JC Staff have to do with it? Any other studio would be faced with the same problem as well.

Besides, the decision isn't up to them.
I was thinking about replying to your post, but seeing how people got into argument and misunderstood each other it'd be better to let it go (already edited the post). I don't wanna step on another landmine.
Tranhieu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-14, 18:36   Link #402
Raisingfalcon
Class minus 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
For me, ITEM is the main reason to watch Railgun S

Mikoto vs Frenda might end up become one of the best and the most LOL fight in Railgun if J.C. done it right. Oh yeah, and let see if J.C. will keep Frenda's upskirt pantsu shot or not. Mugino vs Mikoto would be awesome too.

By the way, I think ITEM will appear at the end of ep7 just like how manga ch.25 ended.
Quote:
Originally Posted by II Maestro View Post
You said it! ITEM no its Frenda & Mugino is the main reason I watch Railgun S.

Frenda's fight with Mikoto was really intense and somewhat fun. While Mugino's meltdowner is just badass that's all.
ITEM as a whole is the reason for me xD I love them all! Kinuhata Saiai, mugino, frenda and rikuo. All thats missing is Hamazura and the hamazura brigade will be born!

Im pretty sure J.C staff will keep everything as it is, the havent disapointed yet.

Also that frenda vs Misaka, amazing. I dieing to see when misaka has all of Frenda's stuff animals floating with her electromagnetism and just send them all the gang bang Mugino. Mugino's face is priceless there xD
Old 2013-05-16, 13:09   Link #403
Debeki

Preview of episode 6
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/639/639410/

Debeki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 13:52   Link #404
Marina2

^
^
Look awesome!

Come to think off it, those filler scenes with Kuroko,Saten,Uiharu, and Harue would be a nice story expansion for what are they doing during sister arc and why none of them don't give Mikoto a help during this time.
Old 2013-05-16, 14:34   Link #405
Tranhieu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
^
^
Look awesome!

Come to think off it, those filler scenes with Kuroko,Saten,Uiharu, and Harue would be a nice story expansion for what are they doing during sister arc and why none of them don't give Mikoto a help during this time.
Do they? The OP shows otherwise though. I know in the original material the other girls didn't give a hand during the whole sisters arc but J.C Staff may want it different from the manga.
Old 2013-05-16, 14:45   Link #406
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranhieu View Post
Do they? The OP shows otherwise though. I know in the original material the other girls didn't give a hand during the whole sisters arc but J.C Staff may want it different from the manga.
It doesn't matter what JC Staff wants, because Dengeki and Kamachi has to sign off on it first.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 01:51   Link #407
politicalmetrics

My favorite way of getting the rest of the Railgun cast 'involved' but without really effecting anything, would be for Kuroko (with the help of the others) to start investigating the upcoming terrorist attacks on medical facilities. Given Kuroko's tendencies to poke her head outside her jurisdiction this seems like something she might do, and it wouldn't affect the timeline if she never finds out Mikoto is involved, and it ultimately achieves little.
I can see Kuroko getting frustrated by the difficulty in finding the information she wants (because it is more classified than she thinks), and personally investigating the facility involved in the ITEM battle, but arriving too late to find anything important (maybe she could rescue Shinobu?? ...who I guess would then have to escape to keep Kuroko from finding out too much, but at least it wouldn't leave her fate hanging). Additionally if Mikoto overhears the others talking about how horrible this terrorist attack is, it could provide an additional reason to keep her from telling the rest of the cast about the experiment.
politicalmetrics is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 02:12   Link #408
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

^
Speaking of which, going by the next two episode's title, I might be pulling hair out in agony... =_=
Old 2013-05-17, 12:33   Link #409
Marina2

After I watched ep.6 and saw ep.7 preview.

I would say that J.C. will keep the event in manga as it is but there will be an original scene with Mikoto's friends between those events. I guess it's not to bad.
Old 2013-05-18, 01:26   Link #410
pkmntrainer7
Hidden Behind the Truth

Some short summaries for future episodes.

Quote:
Episode 7: I Want to Help Onee-sama
The project that had been ended is now being used for the worst possible use. The Sisters are losing their lives one after another in the name of an "experiment". Mikoto chooses to fight alone against the research facilities involved in the project!

Episode 8: Item
Mikoto performs cyber terrorism attacks, sneaks into facilities to destroy them, and otherwise renders the research facilities unusable. However, those running the "experiment" are not going to just sit idly by!

Episode 9: AIM Stalker
Mikoto breaks through the traps set up by Frenda, a member of the dark side organization Item hired by those running the "experiment". She corners the girl, but then Item's leader who holds the name Meltdowner appears!
pkmntrainer7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 02:25   Link #411
whitecloud

Soo...no breather then...great...
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 08:45   Link #412
zaeraal

Do you have the feeling that they are downplaying the psychical breakdown Mikoto had in manga?

I was already surprised when they changed the scenes with those cash cards to make them look "better".
But they downplayed already her answer to Kuroko - what would she do if she met her clone and now they added out of sudden her hanging out with friends right after she decided to destroy those facilities..

PS: I am surprised there is no Touma yet, when the director mentioned they will be helping Railgun-only fans to understand his involvement.
zaeraal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 09:02   Link #413
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Touma isn't involved at all yet.
Old 2013-05-18, 10:49   Link #414
Birdway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
Do you have the feeling that they are downplaying the psychical breakdown Mikoto had in manga?

I was already surprised when they changed the scenes with those cash cards to make them look "better".
But they downplayed already her answer to Kuroko - what would she do if she met her clone and now they added out of sudden.
I do.

I got that feeling since the first season.

The studio is really trying hard to make her look at the pinnacle of morality even if that means altering key events like the money on the alleys, etc. Seriously...
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 11:31   Link #415
Primary Consult

Quote:
Originally Posted by politicalmetrics View Post
My favorite way of getting the rest of the Railgun cast 'involved' but without really effecting anything, would be for Kuroko (with the help of the others) to start investigating the upcoming terrorist attacks on medical facilities. Given Kuroko's tendencies to poke her head outside her jurisdiction this seems like something she might do, and it wouldn't affect the timeline if she never finds out Mikoto is involved, and it ultimately achieves little.
I can see Kuroko getting frustrated by the difficulty in finding the information she wants (because it is more classified than she thinks), and personally investigating the facility involved in the ITEM battle, but arriving too late to find anything important (maybe she could rescue Shinobu?? ...who I guess would then have to escape to keep Kuroko from finding out too much, but at least it wouldn't leave her fate hanging). Additionally if Mikoto overhears the others talking about how horrible this terrorist attack is, it could provide an additional reason to keep her from telling the rest of the cast about the experiment.
That sounds pretty good!

All of the ways I had thought of ended with Misaki wiping everyone's memory (either at Mikoto's request or for her own reasons)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post

But they downplayed already her answer to Kuroko - what would she do if she met her clone and now they added out of sudden her hanging out with friends right after she decided to destroy those facilities..

PS: I am surprised there is no Touma yet, when the director mentioned they will be helping Railgun-only fans to understand his involvement.
The Railgun team has been stepping up Mikoto's moral compass, but I am hoping that ends now. She still threatened to torture 9982 so I expect that her upcoming "grey area" will be kept intact.

As for her answer to Kuroko, I didn't sense it was downplayed at all - she had said "I would want her to get out of my sight" or something to that effect in both places. It's similar enough that may be a simple difference in translation which makes it seem downplayed.
Primary Consult is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 11:40   Link #416
Tranhieu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primary Consult View Post
That sounds pretty good!

All of the ways I had thought of ended with Misaki wiping everyone's memory (either at Mikoto's request or for her own reasons)...

It's unlikely Shokuhou will do Misaka a favor... it's kinda funny to think Mental Out and Railgun would get along.
Old 2013-05-18, 12:52   Link #417
Birdway
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranhieu View Post
It's unlikely Shokuhou will do Misaka a favor... it's kinda funny to think Mental Out and Railgun would get along.
You know the fandom is, weirdos.
Old 2013-05-18, 14:00   Link #418
Ilidsor
Angelerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by politicalmetrics View Post
I can see Kuroko getting frustrated by the difficulty in finding the information she wants (because it is more classified than she thinks), and personally investigating the facility involved in the ITEM battle, but arriving too late to find anything important (maybe she could rescue Shinobu?? ...who I guess would then have to escape to keep Kuroko from finding out too much, but at least it wouldn't leave her fate hanging).
Nah I really don't want to find out what happens to Shinobu. Her ending is so good as it is: very dark and leaving it up to our imagination so we can fill in the worst things we can imagine.

Spoiler for Light Novels spoiler:
Old 2013-05-18, 14:14   Link #419
Sumeragi
Banned

I don't know why people think the anime is playing up Mikoto's moral compass.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-18, 14:25   Link #420
Birdway
Banned

The opinion differs from person to person.

At this point of the story is futile to try make them think otherwise about her character.

Also there is thread for Mikoto's character, isn't?