AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2006-08-03, 22:21   Link #2221
~Tsukuyomi
[- Caramelldansen Spam -]

Eh, hiya... My name is ~Tsukuyomi and I'm kinda new here... I was told by a couple people at a different forum to come here... Can't remember why, something about siggy competitions and such (Yeah, I make signatures)...

Well, nice to be here, though I'm still kinda confused on the rules on signatures... It doesn't really specify anything about image rotators for azupload.com, so eh...
~Tsukuyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-04, 00:41   Link #2222
Dannysckr

HELLO!! i'm new here and I'm Dannysckr-hence my sn...so hi!
Dannysckr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-04, 19:43   Link #2223
sedukshun
kimee ~

hello i am sedukshun ~ i dnt seduce much anymore BUTTT u can call me kimee lol ^^V atm i enjoy school rumble ~ in my spare time i go sit in borders (a book store in UK) and read various manga =D if i am at home i watch anime! i've watched more than 10 so far ~ *proud*

best anime atm: school rumble
most tearful anime: full moon wo sagashite (i dno why ~)
romantic: ai yori aoshi
most kawaii style: pita ten
fun to watch: tokyo mew mew
weirdest: loveless (it kinda stoppd @ ep 12 heard it'd continue this Oct/Nov)

oh and i am teen girl who plays mmorpgs ~ am i weird?? *runs away*
sedukshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-05, 14:30   Link #2224
Stormeh

First post here, been browsing through the forum a bit though before i decided to sign up Im a 20 year old guy from sweden and im currently serving in the swedish armed forces.

I enoy watching anime and im currently following Blood +, Welcome to the NHK, NANA and Black Lagoon. My favourite anime is Evangelion :P

Well, nice to meet you all and I hope I get to enjoy my stay here
Stormeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-05, 18:28   Link #2225
a hobbit
a hibbity hobbity hooobit

hi everybody! currently in ny and about to go to college =P im currently following bleach and ouran high school host club, and im getting my hands on samurai champloo and full metal panic right now =P
a hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-05, 19:29   Link #2226
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
^^ welcome newcommers to the wonderful world of anime discussion...
remember to make sure to read the rulz cause you wont want to be getting told off and enjoy the fun (mostly) community ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedukshun
oh and i am teen girl who plays mmorpgs ~ am i weird?? *runs away*
well i play world of warcraft but i dnt think its wierd

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-05, 22:48   Link #2227
Satsume
Baka Ranger Tao

Hi, I'm new here! I'm currently residing in Florida, which is where I've been my whole life. I'm into anime, manga, Asian drama, music, and all that good stuff! Currently, I am watching Utawarerumono, Ouran High School Host Club, Card Captor Sakura, Bokura Ga Ita, Eureka 7, Muteki Kanban Musume, and School Rumble Second Term! I plan on watching Shakugan no Shana, Shuffle!, Kaleido Star, Princess Tutu, Tsubasa Chronicles, and Ah! My Goddess: Sorezore no Tsubasa in the near future. :3 My current obsessions are Utawarerumono, Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu, and Neon Genesis Evangelion. <3
Satsume is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-05, 23:10   Link #2228
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Welcome to the forums everyone.

Please take a moment and read through our Forum Rules. There are three areas of the forum rules that are the loneliest and could use a hug:

- 1.1 Unlicensed Anime or Manga only
- 3.0 Signature Rules
- 2.0 Posting Rules

Please take a moment and click through the above links. Thanks for choosing AnimeSuki as your textual anime home and we look forward to reading your thoughts. Cheers.

Last edited by Catgirls; 2006-08-06 at 00:06.
Catgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-06, 04:33   Link #2229
TERRA Operative
D1-Aria Detected

Well I'm new too.
I have been using the bittorrent side of AnimeSuki for a while, and thought I would sign up.
I have a moderate interest in anime, about 130 legit DVD's so far and am also scripting an anime to be created in the artistic style of Appleseed. (I am a 3D animator and CG special effects artist on the side)

So I guess this is my official 'Hello' and I'll head off to wander around the place.
TERRA Operative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-07, 02:24   Link #2230
crall

Hi hi all!
I first stumbled upon AnimeSuki about 6 months ago, bookmarked the page and didn't return for a couple of months. I began using the bt links regulary in May and browsing the forums in late June. Now I've finally decided to join.
I've spent all night going thrue 50 or so pages, of the "post a photo of yourself" thread >_< (to many funny posts). Brain... not working... needs... sleep! *crawls to bed*
crall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-07, 07:03   Link #2231
chzon
whiplash

Send a message via MSN to chzon
Hi! Hello and all that stuff. I'm new here and like so be nice to me and guide me around and stuff. Yeah. Oh and I like stuff. Don't mind me.
chzon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-07, 14:25   Link #2232
KNETTER2000
Rei! What have you done!

Well.. saying hello cause I'm new.. (really? Jup.. no kidding here..)

so here it goes:

Hello.

Stumbled upon this place in my everlasting anime search and persons who love it..
I have killed two people who made fun of me saying I watched "cartoons" and that anime was nothing more then "looney tunes on crack". ( well not really killed.. but I gave them a good sturdy talking to) and now nobody I know dares make fun of it.

I watch and have too much anime ( if there would be such a thing as too much) and am frustrated that there's almost no good shops in my country that sell a decent selection of anime and merchandise thereoff. ohyeah.. and when they have anime related stuff, they charge you an arm and a leg up the nose.

I like mecha anime first ( seeing as big fighting kickass robots in Robotech got me hooked on anime when I was 12 or 13) after that is was Gundam Wing and NGE, gunbuster, etc etc

Current favorite running series are: Bleach, Naruto, Air Gear and Tsubasa Chronicle.

I will have to stop now.. otherwise this will become a very long intropost making lists of my anime collection, stating even more and detailed info about what anime I've seen and enjoyed, and revealing the secret about gravity and where it comes from..

Questions? Ask them or send a PM.
will be checking up on here regularly
See ya around!
KNETTER2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-07, 14:46   Link #2233
defe007

Hello all, i'm new here. I joined cuz alot of my favorite animes are discussed on these forums. Anyways, HI!
defe007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-07, 17:06   Link #2234
*Itsuba*
Fwee. =3

I just recently joined these forums. My name is Keitha. I love anime and manga. I do not really like the music though. ^^; I also like reading fanfictions and learning about Canada and other countries... It is a hobby. I also like writing letters and those kinds of things. Anyways, I joined this forum to make friends. ^^
*Itsuba* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-08, 00:25   Link #2235
Kaskasero Kunai

Hello and good morning, AnimeSuki! I happened upon the site quite by accident, during an image search. The thread I was in had an awful lot of pictures, so halfway through, I guess AnimeSuki just converted me or something...

Anyways, I ought to let you guys know, I don't know many unlicensed anime or manga, so I doubt I'll have anything worthwhile to contribute about new/upcoming series, except for what I read in the latest issue of Newtype (which I generally get a couple weeks late, off the newsstand anyways).

I can generally be counted upon to get along with others, though I 'm intolerant of disrespect, to myself and others. I've been known to tease and joke around a lot, so I can't guarantee not to post off-topic/irrelevant commentary (I'll try my best not to, but I'm only human).

I'll clear my sig with Admin (when I think of one) so I don't take advantage of the "loose" enforcement. I'm not all that useful around a computer, but I'm pretty sure I can make a sig that'll conform to regulation.

I've never come across a 'reputation' system before, so I think I'll just have to wing it on that part.
Kaskasero Kunai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-09, 00:34   Link #2236
Lilliann

Send a message via AIM to Lilliann Send a message via MSN to Lilliann
hehe, Hi i'm Lillian and i'm new here x]
Lilliann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-09, 00:46   Link #2237
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilliann
hehe, Hi i'm Lillian and i'm new here x]
Hiya Lillian. Is your name taken from the school in MariMite?

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-09, 00:50   Link #2238
Lilliann

Send a message via AIM to Lilliann Send a message via MSN to Lilliann
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa
Hiya Lillian. Is your name taken from the school in MariMite?
MariMite? *looks it up*..ooohh
ah no, actually my real name is Lillian ^^'
Lilliann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-08-09, 14:36   Link #2239
xxmimixx
♥Sebastian's new wife♥
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to xxmimixx Send a message via Yahoo to xxmimixx
Hi I'm Rachel and I have a twin on here too. her name might be Nuriko_konstar_2006. Thats her username matter a fact. Were new on here though.
Old 2006-08-10, 09:42   Link #2240
Flair
Kitsune

Hey there! I'm Flair! My favorite manga is MAR, and my favorite anime series are Hikaru no Go, YuYuHakusho, and MAR.
Flair is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members