AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-03-30, 12:57   Link #21
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Shouldnt we get back on topic?

Naruto's fighting style is kinda rubbish if you ask me....i mean...when he swings with his fists he is completly open to attacks (counters).

It would be great if he takes a sort of Shoalin style...that's a better style plus...if you attack usually you have space & time to block a possible counter..

Lee (drunken style) is a great example of a mastered taijutsu..
Old 2007-03-30, 16:01   Link #22
Hentai Guy
REdiculous (see profile)

Location: I live in a freakin' desert...not even a cool desert with cacti and stuff...just a whole lot o' nada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnny 5 View Post
Shouldnt we get back on topic?
I don't think we were really off topic...leastwise Syndicate brought it back to the topic.

Quote:
Naruto's fighting style is kinda rubbish if you ask me....i mean...when he swings with his fists he is completly open to attacks (counters).
Well, most fighting styles in movies/tv are rubbish IRL, but in the fictional world they work fine...this is evidenced by the fact that Naruto wins 95% of his battles. His style obviously works well enough for him.

Quote:
It would be great if he takes a sort of Shoalin style...that's a better style plus...if you attack usually you have space & time to block a possible counter..
Eh...it doesn't exactly suit him. Naruto doesn't do much in the way of block-counter. More often than not, if there is a counter, he'll simply take the hit (the Kabuto fight). He's strong enough that he can take it...it works for him. Is it the best possible thing? Not really...but it hasn't done him irrevocable wrong yet.

Quote:
Lee (drunken style) is a great example of a mastered taijutsu..
I agree...but not everyone has the dedication to master taijutsu, while Lee was forced to (as he had nothing else to fall back on). Naruto doesn't need to master taijutsu...it's not required for his style.
Hentai Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-30, 17:20   Link #23
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hentai Guy View Post
I agree...but not everyone has the dedication to master taijutsu, while Lee was forced to (as he had nothing else to fall back on). Naruto doesn't need to master taijutsu...it's not required for his style.
I think it is a requirement for Tsunade to make him the next Hokage...i think a Hokage is or should be skilled in every field...no...it IS a fact ...since Jounin already is highly skilled in all area's..(ninjutsu, genjutsu & taijutsu)

It's just that some are even better in a specific area:

- Kakashi (Ninjutsu)
- Gai (Taijutsu)
- Kurenai (Genjutsu)

So it would perfect sense that Naruto should eventually master even genjutsu (which he never used)
Old 2007-03-30, 17:57   Link #24
Asianknight82
Banned

A hokage doesn't have to be an expert in all fields, they just have to be the strongest or most worthy. Tsunade has 0 genjutsu skills, But has superior chakra control, she doesn't have any real taijutsu skills either, she just uses concentrated chakra to increase her to strength to super human proportions. Shes brute force basically. She doesn't even use Ninjutsu either, she only does medical skills. Gaara is another good example, Gaara is just powerful, I'm willing to bet that he has no skill in Genjutsu or Taijutsu either. I mean he just stands there and wields sand around. although quite skillfully and powerfully.
Asianknight82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-31, 18:00   Link #25
Syndicate
Banned

i think why naruto sucks a bit now and hentai guy that he wins in a shounen anime is different from how it really can be preceived but anyway. What i mean is that i want naruto to go TRAIN and come up WITH a way how he will start his fights like sasuke allways starts with throwning a kunai or some projectile and then creating an opnening because the enemy will have to block so that he can get closer

Now if naruto wold do something smart and start using his brain he would know i use KB like 80 of the time. SO why not make KB and let those supress the enemy then the original Naruto with 3 others make a kekkai and keep the enemy in a place like with 3th hokage and oro and then keep the enemy supressed as much possible and make a ultimate techinique that would 100% hit and fuck the enemy up while he is busy

i dunno or as mrjohnny says cuz i basically think the same thing his attcks have too much openings that show incomplete attack style. why this is so is because his KB get raped 99% of the time. If his fighting style was good his KB would be more effective.

WHat if sasuke made 1000 KB against 1000 KB of naruto thats pure drama for him. He needs to improve his fighting style to show me he has what it takes to be hokage. or at least some stances that show that he is alert. i dunno its just opinions anyway. So who knows it might happen.
Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-31, 19:20   Link #26
Asianknight82
Banned

Sasuke doesn't have the chakra to produce that many Kage Bushin, Naruto is the only one in the Narutoverse that is able to do that because of his near unlimited chakra. Kakashi mentioned that when Naruto said "why won't all ninja's just make kage bushin to train faster"
Old 2007-03-31, 19:30   Link #27
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asianknight82 View Post
Sasuke doesn't have the chakra to produce that many Kage Bushin, Naruto is the only one in the Narutoverse that is able to do that because of his near unlimited chakra. Kakashi mentioned that when Naruto said "why won't all ninja's just make kage bushin to train faster"
It is not about chakra it is about stamina .. and thats why Naruto can create them so many .. becouse of Kyuubi stamina ..

He dont have fiighting syle becouse he wosnt made as that character .. he rely on Kyuubi for everything .. and it is not just for his jutsu or chakra his whole life is already on Kuubis back .. Stamina and regeneration .. he would be long time dead ..
SpiRo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-31, 19:36   Link #28
Asianknight82
Banned

It is about Chakra, remember what Jiraiya said, Stop worrying about conserving chakra, because you have an incredible amount instead think of ways to use that infinite chakra to your advantage. Naruto's chakra and Kyuubi's chakra are two different entities. Naruto's extremely high chakra is completely independent of Kyuubi. Naruto only uses the kyuubi chakra when he runs out of his own and is about to lose a fight, its more of a last ditch effort. In the fight against Gaara, he didnt use the Kyuubi chakra until he was about to deliver the final blow on him (the headbutt)

You always know when it is that Naruto uses the kyuubi chakra, his eyes go feral and have red chakra flowing through him.
Old 2007-03-31, 19:38   Link #29
Syndicate
Banned

Quote:
I said IF your always saying sasuke fans is bias yet im not even allowed to make a comparison takling normal naruto logic out of equation

im just saying IF there was 1000 sasuke and 1000 naruto's. If this is to hard for you to imagine try 5 sasuke and 5 naruto's. and hopefully you can see the point im trying to make.
Old 2007-03-31, 19:48   Link #30
Asianknight82
Banned

Naruto is bound to get better, its natural progression for a shonen hero. If he doesn't then they should just change the name of the show to Sasuke
Old 2007-03-31, 19:52   Link #31
Syndicate
Banned

Quote:
Naruto is bound to get better, its natural progression for a shonen hero. If he doesn't then they should just change the name of the show to Sasuke
why????

because he screams 100 times im the best suddenly he needs to be that way that for kishi to decide.

There more shounen where the main isnt allways best. ALso please try to stay on topic. cuz one of the offensive statements you had wa sthat sasuke fans is bias yet you talk about how great naruto need be at end of the serie when i only talk about his fighting style.

So would take make you a sasuke fan?
Old 2007-03-31, 19:53   Link #32
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:
It is about Chakra, remember what Jiraiya said, Stop worrying about conserving chakra, because you have an incredible amount instead think of ways to use that infinite chakra to your advantage. Naruto's chakra and Kyuubi's chakra are two different entities. Naruto's extremely high chakra is completely independent of Kyuubi. Naruto only uses the kyuubi chakra when he runs out of his own and is about to lose a fight, its more of a last ditch effort. In the fight against Gaara, he didnt use the Kyuubi chakra until he was about to deliver the final blow on him (the headbutt)

You always know when it is that Naruto uses the kyuubi chakra, his eyes go feral and have red chakra flowing through him.
Jiraiya said infinite chakra not becouse of Narutos chakra .. he said it becouse of Kyuubi chakra(becouse when Naruto spend his chakra he will obtain Kyuubis infinite chakra), thats why he told him to practice water walking so he can spend his chakra which he did..

And some one already said it is becouse of his Kyuubi gaved Stamina .. believe me or look for it in Manga. And that is logical if u think of it .. When 3th fought Oro couldnt make, or didnt want, kage bunshin becouse he dont have enough stamina, he saved it for death justu (he was old)..
Old 2007-03-31, 19:54   Link #33
Asianknight82
Banned

Talking about Naruto's ability is on topic. What are you talking about? and assuming that he is gonna get better IS on topic. As much topic as it is with all the other posters who compares naruto's ability to another shinobi's
Old 2007-03-31, 19:58   Link #34
Syndicate
Banned

Quote:
Talking about Naruto's ability is on topic. What are you talking about? and assuming that he is gonna get better IS on topic. As much topic as it is with all the other posters who compares naruto's ability to another shinobi's
getting better what doe sthat have to do with his fighting style? if i post this in another thread or say this to someone without telling what the discussion was he wouldnt know it was about fighting style at all.

welcome to the bias sasuke fan club asianknight
Old 2007-03-31, 20:02   Link #35
Asianknight82
Banned

Ok, then maybe I should rephrase it. Even though Naruto's fighting style is rough, its bound to improve before the end.

Haha, talking to fans is like talking to a brick wall, I'll all to familiar with that. Its the same no matter what its about. Myself included on certain topics (anime or anything else for that matter) I try to maintain a neutral stance but sometimes you can't fight the stubborn nature of humans XP
Old 2007-03-31, 20:09   Link #36
Syndicate
Banned

Quote:
Ok, then maybe I should rephrase it. Even though Naruto's fighting style is rough, its bound to improve before the end.

Haha, talking to fans is like talking to a brick wall, I'll all to familiar with that. Its the same no matter what its about. Myself included on certain topics (anime or anything else for that matter) I try to maintain a neutral stance but sometimes you can't fight the stubborn nature of humans XP
ok since you know we all the same please dont use the THE sasuke fanboy things cuz some of us find it offensive

and your refrashment made me understand what you mean though i want to see the actual training like for example with lee how you could see how much he indeed practiced to get that strong ame way i want to see how naruto's actual training give shim more insights as a ninja to use KB more efficently so that they wont *poof* anymore.
Old 2007-03-31, 20:11   Link #37
SpiRo
Banned

Quote:

he can improve as much as he want i just told that u were wrong by saying that he shadow clones depend on chakra ..

Look logical They r body clones they r not chakra clones.. someone i think said that kage depend on stamina and that is why only Naruto can create them so much ..
Old 2007-03-31, 20:11   Link #38
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
I was very so far i am very disapointed with the new naruto, I though naruto would have some sort of identifiable fighting style. I mean rock lee and gais figting style kind of resembles hungar which conscentrate on power, and breaking bones...etc. Neji obviously uses a taichi/bazaguazan thing going on.(he even uses a bagua circle). Sasuke fight'ing style is very mixed, i see of that brazilian martial arts with the stading on hands and kicking on foot, and a bunch of other stuff, what everit is it looks hot.

naruto doesn't have that. i was really happy because in the filler opening before part 2 it his silhouette was doing wing chung which look very cool, so i tought he was going to that but he didn't.

it is true though that he shouldn't concentrate on taijutsu so much because sasuke' s sharingran makes taijutsu kind of ineffecient. but naruto can get him with an attack like the FR because the effect radius looks preety big, if he can't smash it againt's sasuke's body he should do it on a clone so it can explode and catch sasuke in its radius, won't be as effective as a direct attack but that is the only to do defeat sasuke, through inderect attacks .

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-31, 20:15   Link #39
Syndicate
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
I was very so far i am very disapointed with the new naruto, I though naruto would have some sort of identifiable fighting style. I mean rock lee and gais figting style kind of resembles hungar which conscentrate on power, and breaking bones...etc. Neji obviously uses a taichi/bazaguazan thing going on.(he even uses a bagua circle). Sasuke fight'ing style is very mixed, i see of that brazilian martial arts with the stading on hands and kicking on foot, and a bunch of other stuff, what everit is it looks hot.

naruto doesn't have that. i was really happy because in the filler opening before part 2 it his silhouette was doing wing chung which look very cool, so i tought he was going to that but he didn't.

it is true though that he shouldn't concentrate on taijutsu so much because sasuke' s sharingran makes taijutsu kind of ineffecient. but naruto can get him with an attack like the FR because the effect radius looks preety big, if he can't smash it againt's sasuke's body he should do it on a clone so it can explode and catch sasuke in its radius, won't be as effective as a direct attack but that is the only to do defeat sasuke, through inderect attacks .
you know i actually started liking his fighting style more due to the fact that he matured more and now KNOWS not to annoy people which was what i so annoyed with watching those 2. SO i do think he has progressed but it should have been in a far faster way if you ask me. He still isnt that good in his fighting style cuz it too crappy.

if you ask me the only one who will really be able to make him better would be sasuke not because i wanna brag sasuke but because they know each other probably and since they fought each other once neji is also a probability though.

I just think there is an end to how much jirajia and kakashi can teach them
Old 2007-03-31, 20:40   Link #40
Asianknight82
Banned

Shadow Clones is depended on Chakra, because to make a Shadow Clone you need to evenly distribute Chakra. Remember when Neji used his byakugan? He saw that all the clones including Naruto himself have the same amount of chakra, thats how Kage Bushin works, so if you're not clever enough to figure out which is the real one, it'll tough to distinguish which is real, Sasuke was able to tell because of Sharingans insight, its like putting a ball in one of three cups and sifting them around, if u are able to follow the speed of the sifting you can always tell which one has the ball.