Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-12-16, 09:30   Link #11481
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thth View Post
The direct cause of the Treasure Hunt incident was Zenkichi receiving Parasite Seeing more than anything else....
I don't understand this...maybe I'm forgetting something but I don't remember PS being a factor in the creation of the Treasure Hunt.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 13:13   Link #11482
Thth
???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
I don't understand this...maybe I'm forgetting something but I don't remember PS being a factor in the creation of the Treasure Hunt.
Nono.. I did not mean the treasure hunt itself,which was Medaka's creation, but the incident which happened with Zenkichi in the treasure hunt...that PS is more a cause of that incident than anything else.
Thth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 13:29   Link #11483
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thth View Post
Nono.. I did not mean the treasure hunt itself,which was Medaka's creation, but the incident which happened with Zenkichi in the treasure hunt...that PS is more a cause of that incident than anything else.
Hmm...how so?
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 15:13   Link #11484
DawnEmperor

I think he means once he got Parasite Seeing, he was no longer completely normal and there was an overall insecurity about it. It was only compounded by the successors arriving and upstaging him, albeit as a team.
DawnEmperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 16:27   Link #11485
kagato3

While he does say she is always right it is also clear that he doesn't belive she can't be wrong. And more offen then not in the earlier chapters he was anoyed when she is right. Durring the first chapter it is clear he thinks trying to reform the punks that took over the Kendo hall is a waste of time. and he also relates the story of her toutering for exams in middle school and completely missing the point by not going over any of the subjects just how to fill out the tests so there would not be any misunderstanding of what the answear was.

From Zen's veiw point, till resent chapters, that Medaka is aiways right is not a belife but a factual statement. She is never wrong about facts and since her whole ethical and moral out look are so heavly based on Zen's and she will stick to them no matter what, he can't belive they are wrong with out calling his own belife system into question.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 02:19   Link #11486
Thth
???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Hmm...how so?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnEmperor View Post
I think he means once he got Parasite Seeing, he was no longer completely normal and there was an overall insecurity about it. It was only compounded by the successors arriving and upstaging him, albeit as a team.
Yeah, pretty much this.
Thth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 09:29   Link #11487
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Jump Double Issue #4~5 Bottom 5
?????
?????
?????
Medaka Box
Retsu!!! Date-senpai
Well, at least it's not last!
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 09:50   Link #11488
Last Carpet

Zen convinced the Student Council that they shouldn't rely on medaka to solve all their problems. To set her free

Maybe Zenkichi needs to be set free.

Has April Fiction even been explanied?
Has it's ability been explicitly stated?

We'rea ll assuming it does the same as All Fiction, but...doesn anyone else think that maybe Kumagawa wants her to change the ability
Last Carpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 09:50   Link #11489
RedKey
天界の異端審問官

I'll just copypaste what I already wrote elsewhere
Spoiler for new chapter spoilers:

Also, according to 2ch Good Loser Kumagawa will get animated (last episode of Abnormal?) with Mizuki Nana as Ajimu and Hikasa Youko as Saki
RedKey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 12:49   Link #11490
[HearT]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
at least it's not last...... ;_;

wasn't this the KumaxAjimu? I just don't know what to think anymore~~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedKey View Post

Also, according to 2ch Good Loser Kumagawa will get animated (last episode of Abnormal?) with Mizuki Nana as Ajimu and Hikasa Youko as Saki
And awesome if true!! Thanks for that~
Old 2012-12-17, 12:49   Link #11491
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Mizuki Nana as Ajimu
This works!
Quote:
Hikasa Youko as Saki
This does not. I wanted her to voice Wanizuka, damn it.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 13:23   Link #11492
Iby
minority spirit(?)
*Fansubber

Send a message via ICQ to Iby
Quote:
Hmmm I guess that can work actually... though I don't think that it would be the last episode - I heard that it would be original episode by Nishio again and I'm quite sure about that thanks to the opening. Maybe special(-s)/OVA for Blu-rays?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
I wanted her to voice Wanizuka, damn it.
That won't work because she'll never be animated
You just need to face the reality - Kuma's seiyu is asking for people to buy the BDs means that they'll maybe animate another season, at least, but I don't think that it will go farther than that.
Iby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 15:33   Link #11493
Sol Falling

Quote:
I'll just copypaste what I already wrote elsewhere
Spoiler for new chapter spoilers:
Thanks for the preview.

Quote:
lol, are they serious. Seems kinda random. I can't imagine it doing too well if they do it without even adapting the Minus arc or introducing Kumagawa/Ajimu. Even the content of the manga chapter was way too kinda short and limited. While I guess an OVA/special episode would be cheaper/safer than another season, I wonder what they think they'd actually achieve with this.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 16:44   Link #11494
DawnEmperor

Isn't Shonen Jump(along with other magazines going on break soon? Is this the last chapter Redkey?
DawnEmperor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 18:49   Link #11495
Nvis
Where are the good animes

No Kakegae & Medaka this chapter?

Imagine Iihiko bulldozing through all those Kakagae clones.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 19:20   Link #11496
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Carpet View Post
Zen convinced the Student Council that they shouldn't rely on medaka to solve all their problems. To set her free

Maybe Zenkichi needs to be set free.

Has April Fiction even been explanied?
Has it's ability been explicitly stated?

We'rea ll assuming it does the same as All Fiction, but...doesn anyone else think that maybe Kumagawa wants her to change the ability
I'm kinda curious about it myself, Kuma-chans gonna be like, [April Fools! he's right here.... hmm where is he? I'm not really sure how this thing works.] /shrug
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 20:16   Link #11497
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
I wouldn't worry too much about it being in the lower 5. Placement in SJ doesn't mean too much remember TLR was in the back half for years and it never was in danger
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-17, 20:21   Link #11498
Valid

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
I wouldn't worry too much about it being in the lower 5. Placement in SJ doesn't mean too much remember TLR was in the back half for years and it never was in danger
I wouldn't worry too much about its toc placements although from what I remember I TLR sells a lot more than Medaka Box does.
Old 2012-12-17, 23:27   Link #11499
[HearT]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post

Toc means everything in Jump, Nura was selling way more tank-wise than Medaka but was axed due to it being consistently in the bottom,
there's plenty cause for concern for Medaka being in the bottom
Old 2012-12-18, 01:00   Link #11500
Lupus753

^Maybe I'm misinterpreting what you're saying or there's something I don't know, but every source I have says Nura is still running in Shonen Jump.
Lupus753 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, harem, nishio, romance, shounen, student council