love watch anime esp action pack!!!
Hell under Darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-16, 01:06   Link #4063
Ice Climbers
Retired
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lubuko View Post
I am newcomer. I like all kinds of cute animations.
Lolicon...XD
Yay, lolis rule lol

anyways, WELCOME to AnimeSuki and please check the RULES
Old 2007-07-16, 02:18   Link #4064
faustianideals
Disabled By Request

Just wanted to introduce myself! You can call me Faust. Some of my favorite anime series include Bleach, Nodame Cantabile, Claymore, Hellsing, and Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei. Nice to meet all of you.
faustianideals is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-16, 05:55   Link #4065
renge~

Hello.. I am NOOB, I am 14 years old..
NICE TO MEET YOU

Last edited by renge~; 2009-06-07 at 06:54. Reason: ---to long
renge~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-16, 06:14   Link #4066
coz1134

hi everyone! i'm new...
coz1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-16, 08:59   Link #4067
razzler

hey i'm razzler and im happy to be finally a member of this community!!! yayness!!
razzler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-16, 10:29   Link #4068
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
WELCOME EVERYBODY!
mist2123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-16, 13:57   Link #4069
Blaze_zero
Konata-fan

Hello everyone! I joined up because I'm looking for a good forum to discuss on that has lots of members and few snobby people :3
Blaze_zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-16, 15:54   Link #4070
Zeedox

Send a message via MSN to Zeedox
Greetings and salutaions to you all, elder members of AnimeSuki. I am Zeedox, a pretentious nimwit from the Kingdoms of Europe, and we come offering peace and nattou pizza.

Hrm.

Anyways, I have been lurking around here a bit now, and it seems the air here is fresh. There seems to be a good spirit to the posters, and much information and knowledge to leech from. With some luck I will be able to contribute in a way that will be sufficient for these standards.

Soo.. I guees what I'm trying to say is that it will be nice to acquaint myself with you all, and I'm wishing we'll have a good time together. ^_^

Postscriptum: Probably should mention the fact that I love anime, manga, japanese culture and the whole otaku-buisness. And Kaworu. He is my bishie. =^.^=
Zeedox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-16, 17:26   Link #4071
YuriGrlWolf6981
YuriGrlWolf6981

Send a message via AIM to YuriGrlWolf6981 Send a message via MSN to YuriGrlWolf6981
Hi my name is Sam, and yes I am once again a newb. I want to learn more about yuri anime in particularly and I hope that I can find someone who knows something about it. ^_^ So hi how ya doin?
YuriGrlWolf6981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-16, 20:38   Link #4072
Ayune01

Talking

Thank u for accepting me as a AnimeSuki member. Loves your rotating banners. loves it alot.
this site was recommend by my friends at RedMadness. so here i am to find anime..especially Emma.

^_^
Ayune01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-16, 21:11   Link #4073
PatDaniels
Nocturnal-Subs Founder

Send a message via AIM to PatDaniels Send a message via MSN to PatDaniels Send a message via Yahoo to PatDaniels
I was born.
I grew up.
The end.

No.

Anyway.

I'm almost 15 and my name is Patrick - middle is Daniel, combining to form 'PatDaniels' - and I'm a Sophomore this upcoming year.

My favorite animes are Chobits and xxxHoLic. And my favorite genres are romance, horror/scary, mystery, and all related.
I'm an editor for AnimeForever fansubs and am learning how to time.

I've been doing graphic design for a year-and-a-half, but I took a break for about 8 months, but it still counts, right?
I was going to take Digital Graphics and Animation this year, but noooo. They took all Sophomores out. So I'll be taking Business Multemedia Import and Management.

I play other games like: Elder Scrolls, Call of Duty, Medal of Honor, Gears of War, Kameo, NCAA, Madden, and bunches of RPGs...that I usually forget about in 3 months.

I'm in band at school - was in marching band in the first semester; it only lasts a semester each year - and play the French Horn in Symphonic Band.
Ordering of bands from best to worst:
Wind Ensemble
Symphonic Band
Concert I
Concert II
Concert III

I'm in pretty much all Pre-AP classes - 4; only my core classes - and am focusing on English and technology.

I'm in Spanish III.

I have a 360 and Xbox - plus a lot of other stuff.
I don't have a Wii or PS2.
I didn't pre-order Crackdown for Halo 3 Multiplayer Beta.

I play guitar. Ibanez stratocaster.
I like classic rock, rock, metal, heavy metal, some hip-hop (MC Lars), some rap (Weird Al and some actual good rap songs), some crunk (MC Lars), and that crap on the radio.

I play paintball and ride BMX.
Used to run the 2-mile in track - word of advice: don't drink 3 Gatorades before running the 2-mile.

I'm color blind.

I like to read fantasy and sci-fi books.
I write fantasy and sci-fi stories, along with Harry Potter fan fiction and am starting to try fan fiction for Chobits and xxxHoLic.

I make forums and websites using HTML/PHP.

I draw comics.

And that's about all I can think of...
PatDaniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-16, 22:38   Link #4074
Mysterious_Purupuru
Fellow anime lover.

Send a message via AIM to Mysterious_Purupuru Send a message via MSN to Mysterious_Purupuru Send a message via Yahoo to Mysterious_Purupuru
Hello everyone! My name is Mysterious_Purupuru!! But ... that's kinda hard to say so howabout just "Hazuki"? That's my nickname anyways... so it's all good! I like pretty much any anime.... as long as it's not hentai... but I don't have anything against people who like that kinda stuff... just grosses me out. ^^;

Anyways... Currently I have been watching Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Jigoku Shoujo, Ouran High School, and Monster a lot. For manga... I have been mostly reading Fruits Basket, D.Gray-Man, Death Note, and Rozen Maiden.
I believe the first anime I saw was My Neighbor Totoro... and the first manga I read was Yugioh!! But the first manga I really got obsessed with was Naruto. ^__^

And I don't just watch anime either! I also love to draw, and listen to music, and go outside! I don't like staying cooped up in the house all day.

For music... I mostly listen to Jpop... and I guess my favorite artists would be Hikaru Utada, Yoko Ishida, ALI PROJECT, Minami Kuribayashi, Nami Tamaki, Yui Horie, Round Table feat. Nino, and Yui Makino... and a lot more too! But that would take up too much space. XD I believe the first Jpop singer I heard was Maaya Sakamoto.

For games... I don't play all that much... but when I do it's obsessive!! @_@ I really love the games Okami, Final Fantasy X-2, Final Fantasy XII, Animal Crossing, Atelier Iris, and Stepmania!

Well... I hope to make lots of really good friends on here! Because I love to make friends!
Talk to you later!
Old 2007-07-17, 08:32   Link #4075
darkfuuma45

Hi, I'm new to the site and I love the set up of this site ^_^.

I'm a naruto and Yu-Gi Freak, I'm talking about the Season Zero Yu-gi not the slauterd American version gah. But yeah just wanted to say Hi
darkfuuma45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-17, 11:02   Link #4076
kageyame

Send a message via MSN to kageyame Send a message via Yahoo to kageyame
Hi, I'm not so new on the site (yeah, I known, another lurker ^_^), but just now decide to join as a (somewhat) active member.

Don't mind If i disappear from time to time, much depends where I'm working, and if I'll have access to the site.

About anime fan, I think I can be considered pretty old timer (First anime being space battleship Yamato).

Anyway, just wanted to say Hi.
kageyame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-17, 11:05   Link #4077
Kirika-chan
Fate's fan

Hello ^^ i'am Kirika-chan and i live in Belgium.
It's hard for me to write in a perfect english but i doing my best, because a read a lot of thing in this forum and i decide (at last) to register me here ^^

My favorite animes is : Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha, Noir, Rozen Maiden, Mai-hime and a lot of others ^^

Oh, and i have 20 years old. Yes, it's important XD (in fact...no )
Kirika-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-17, 11:59   Link #4078
Zae
Ta-da-da~

Send a message via AIM to Zae Send a message via MSN to Zae
Well, well. I've come atlast(very corny intro, I know).

Anyway, hello there. After browsing for who knows how long, I've decided to join this spiffy little(a phrase, mind you, I know this place is gigantic) website.

On to the introduction information.

I am Zae as you can see, 19 years of age, which I turned about a month ago or so. I am a gaming fan of many varieties, but more importantly, an anime fanatic as well. As for which anime I seem to be interested most. That would be Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha. As for talents, I don't really have any. Unless you consider computer knowledge a talent, but even that goes so far. Music choices are also variety, well... maybe except for rap/pop. I don't have any bands as I generly listen to video game and anime music.

Feel free to correct my rather poor grammar and spelling.
Zae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-17, 13:14   Link #4079
Ayame_sama

Hi, my name is bruna. i'm brazilia, and i have 19 years old. i would like to correspond with you, to make a new friend and learn more. i am not too good in english, but i want to practice. therefore, if i made some mistake, please help me to correct it!

thank you ^____^x
Ayame_sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-17, 15:13   Link #4080
yasashiineko

ohiyo!

hi im new
nice to meet you all ^.^
yasashiineko is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
introduction, new members