AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-12-16, 12:05   Link #1681
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

I believe theres a Needless image that can describe something about that image of Terumi

Better that than a cat imo
Old 2012-12-16, 12:18   Link #1682
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
so before I hiatus this thing I decide to take long one more chapter...

Godamn...
Now he looks like a girl, took the author long enough.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 12:35   Link #1683
kasimmorathi

Starting to think, based upon all the flashback conversations, this girl did not really just torture our protagonist for the fun of it but out of jealousy.

Someone named 'senpai' seemed to have have some affection for Minomoto and that seemed to have sparked the reaction in the latest girl. I see a bit of tsundere. Interesting, now I'm curious as to who this senpai is that seemed to like Minomoto and would have gotten 'jealous' if someone kissed the protagonist.
kasimmorathi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 12:40   Link #1684
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kasimmorathi View Post
Starting to think, based upon all the flashback conversations, this girl did not really just torture our protagonist for the fun of it but out of jealousy.

Someone named 'senpai' seemed to have have some affection for Minomoto and that seemed to have sparked the reaction in the latest girl. I see a bit of tsundere. Interesting, now I'm curious as to who this senpai is that seemed to like Minomoto and would have gotten 'jealous' if someone kissed the protagonist.
True, there were many girls in his middle school that felt the same. Terumi is a pretty good trap if he was introduce like that, but after 60 chapters you don't get the surprise of a trap like you usually would even though Terumi is a pretty good one.
Old 2012-12-16, 15:15   Link #1685
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Quote:
Originally Posted by RRW View Post
so before I hiatus this thing I decide to take long one more chapter...

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Godamn...
This is or Aikawa Kizuna, I can't decide which is a trap is superior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gim View Post
Ch.61

pathetic...this guy is completely pathetic
But compare to other harem main characters this guy has a balls of steel.
Old 2012-12-16, 19:09   Link #1686
gim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post

But compare to other harem main characters this guy has a balls of steel.
Well, I agree with you on that point.

Last edited by gim; 2012-12-16 at 19:41.
gim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 23:00   Link #1687
whitecloud

at ch 61...chuujou is a confirmed slut....(as if she isnt a long time ago..)

a summary from forum next door...

At first she asked if that was his first kiss, and he replied no. She was kind of surprised. In any case she kissed him to guarantee that he doesn't destroy her university life, but she confesses that she was just playing around with the teacher, without serious interest in him. Basically, she was, as Terumi calls her, a slut or something like that. In any case, he tells her that he hates her, but she asks if her kiss was good. He replied, there's no way a kiss from the girl I hate the most would feel good. She giggles because while his mouth says that, his body is being honest. And then he goes home and fantasizes about that, but realizes that he failed Kouko's instructions to treat her coldly.
whitecloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-16, 23:15   Link #1688
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecloud View Post
at ch 61...chuujou is a confirmed slut....(as if she isnt a long time ago..)

a summary from forum next door...

At first she asked if that was his first kiss, and he replied no. She was kind of surprised. In any case she kissed him to guarantee that he doesn't destroy her university life, but she confesses that she was just playing around with the teacher, without serious interest in him. Basically, she was, as Terumi calls her, a slut or something like that. In any case, he tells her that he hates her, but she asks if her kiss was good. He replied, there's no way a kiss from the girl I hate the most would feel good. She giggles because while his mouth says that, his body is being honest. And then he goes home and fantasizes about that, but realizes that he failed Kouko's instructions to treat her coldly.
Thanks for the spoiler. Terumi, no matter how beautiful a women is there is the matter of standards to keep in mind. Aunt is not going to be please, another failure in her eyes. Going to be scary if Aunt ever gets angry.
Old 2012-12-16, 23:20   Link #1689
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
Going to be scary if Aunt ever gets angry.
Despite that she does give sexy training or guidance to the dude to help him on his way. I wonder if she has something in store to help him manage being "cold". Who knows?
Old 2012-12-16, 23:27   Link #1690
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
Despite that she does give sexy training or guidance to the dude to help him on his way. I wonder if she has something in store to help him manage being "cold". Who knows?
I don't doubt that women's capabilities at all, she got something in her bag of tricks. It is most likely something out of the ordinary, I won't be surprise if she ties him up and tortures him.
Old 2012-12-17, 01:07   Link #1691
DarkRaven
GOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I don't doubt that women's capabilities at all, she got something in her bag of tricks. It is most likely something out of the ordinary, I won't be surprise if she ties him up and tortures him.
hahaha that's highly-likely possible .. that sexy kaoruko aunt sure is dangerous!!
DarkRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 06:04   Link #1692
jamiea483

the man showed her even thou he failed at what his aunt wanted him to do.
ROFLMA
jamiea483 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 11:10   Link #1693
Mentar
Banned

No, he didn't.

Guys - check the name of the chapter. He never did this to her. He never screwed her. He is only doing this in his mind ... he's fantasizing (something he couldn't in the past - now he can).
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 11:59   Link #1694
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
No, he didn't.

Guys - check the name of the chapter. He never did this to her. He never screwed her. He is only doing this in his mind ... he's fantasizing (something he couldn't in the past - now he can).
Well at least that is a step up from being completely petrified by her. He now has fantasies of her so he somewhat overcame a bit of the trauma. All that is left is to conquer her, the question is how? He currently have two major problems and a minor one.

Minor: Still can't drink milk
Major 1: Trouble interacting with Girls to have a relationship
Major 2: Trauma of past girl interactions

He can cross out major 2, bu now he has to overcome major 1. Once he starts learning how to keep his urges in check he can at least start a friendly relationship with girls.
Old 2012-12-21, 08:51   Link #1695
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
he is making progress he has overcome part of the trauma. Let see how he will move forward next its obvious thats she has an interest in him and he can use this to his advantage. Ignoring and being somewhat mean to her will turn her on more. This is a girl who is use to getting her way what happens when a person like this discovers she cant get everything she wants?
Old 2012-12-21, 09:35   Link #1696
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
he is making progress he has overcome part of the trauma. Let see how he will move forward next its obvious thats she has an interest in him and he can use this to his advantage. Ignoring and being somewhat mean to her will turn her on more. This is a girl who is use to getting her way what happens when a person like this discovers she cant get everything she wants?
I think the slut will get more interested with Terumi if she saw Terumi is walking together with other girls, preferable his aunt at the street.

In the slut's mind, boy who are surrounded by more than 1 girls = popular.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 18:27   Link #1697
Aznxa21

Raw delayed? Or is there no new chapter this week.
Aznxa21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 18:33   Link #1698
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aznxa21 View Post
Raw delayed? Or is there no new chapter this week.
Minamoto-Kun got raped in an alley they guys where like oh well, a trap's ok too. j/k

P.S. the raws are not out yet i guess
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 20:36   Link #1699
DarkRaven
GOD

i think weekly young jump is on a break due to the holidays ..
Old 2012-12-29, 16:12   Link #1700
DarkRaven
GOD

chapter 62 in chinese is out ..... one word... cross-dressing..

Tags
harem, seinen, smut, snusnu