AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > KonoMini

Notices

View Poll Results: Is Hikari a Virgin
yes, takeru didn't touch her... 46 58.97%
No, takeru became a man! 32 41.03%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2004-07-09, 09:24   Link #21
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Send a message via MSN to Yuun
Quote:
Originally Posted by nephilim
takeru never became a man too wimpy. hikari on the other initiated a kiss. maybe she's the man instead.

... no it doesn't mean that she had male organs
O_o nephilim?? Since when u change ur avatar?? I though u r using Hikari avatar the last time?? Ho~ nvm that. back to topic.... we get the idea nephilim, their relationship is so funny and sometimes it makes me wonder... well....ahh~ is too hard describe it into words... i'll keep it within myself...

Takeru is another useless bagger like Takayuki from KGNE, nothing really matters to him and both of them only starts performing their stunts at the very end of its own story. Nothing admirable about both of them. I still love Oojirou from Angelic Layer...oh~ please don't misunderstand, i'm not gay... is just admiring that's all...
Old 2004-07-09, 10:33   Link #22
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuun
O_o nephilim?? Since when u change ur avatar?? I though u r using Hikari avatar the last time?? Ho~ nvm that. back to topic.... we get the idea nephilim, their relationship is so funny and sometimes it makes me wonder... well....ahh~ is too hard describe it into words... i'll keep it within myself...

Takeru is another useless bagger like Takayuki from KGNE, nothing really matters to him and both of them only starts performing their stunts at the very end of its own story. Nothing admirable about both of them. I still love Oojirou from Angelic Layer...oh~ please don't misunderstand, i'm not gay... is just admiring that's all...
No problems Yea...seems like the women wore the pants in this and in KGNE. It was REALLY hard to watch the first 7eps of that.
Old 2004-07-10, 00:10   Link #23
nephilim
Loves Kaori

lol ya takeru's another guy who makes me feel i'm not that wimpy afterall ^^"

haha ya i used to put on the hikari avatar, but i'm playing fatal frame 2 now so i give a shot on an avatar based on ff2. this avatar is the very FIRST animated gif i've made
Old 2004-07-10, 22:18   Link #24
PsionicXero
Meticulously frivolous

Yes, some one else said shes not a virgin, yes! God, it was hard to believe everyone thinks she was a virgin, but atleast now i know im not alone in this non-virgin thing. I know Hikari is all nice and cute, but dont u want her to do something before shes old and not so nice and cute? Btw, i think Hikari is no match for Mahoro, but im still a Hikari lover.
Old 2004-07-11, 06:15   Link #25
Spiggy
Invisible

Send a message via AIM to Spiggy Send a message via Yahoo to Spiggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsionicXero
Yes, some one else said shes not a virgin, yes! God, it was hard to believe everyone thinks she was a virgin, but atleast now i know im not alone in this non-virgin thing. I know Hikari is all nice and cute, but dont u want her to do something before shes old and not so nice and cute? Btw, i think Hikari is no match for Mahoro, but im still a Hikari lover.
She's a being with the power to destroy earth many times, have 3 split personalities and have one of those try to stop her....who says that she'll look old? every gets older
Old 2004-07-14, 19:20   Link #26
PsionicXero
Meticulously frivolous

well, i bet if she stays in the same form, she will get old, that and 80 years later, her breast will touch the floor! lol...
Old 2004-07-15, 07:08   Link #27
Dark Epyon
Useless Human

Send a message via MSN to Dark Epyon
o.O how on earth can she not be a virgin? Nothing happened between them, ok so they had a moment holding hands that means nothing. Takeru is too much of a wimp to try anything anyway.
Old 2004-07-15, 10:04   Link #28
Yamano667
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Yamano667
Maybe some studio will do a hentai series based on this anime, and then you will see hikari's cherry pop
Old 2004-07-15, 11:19   Link #29
nephilim
Loves Kaori

ooohh... that'll be nice. I'll get it for sure
Old 2004-07-16, 01:21   Link #30
Paiser

now when pheonix did mention it.. she"it" the "light" probally did had sex at her"it" other forms. She might of done it but forgotten it. O_o sound crazy, but I think were on the topic Hikari not her other side. So its kind of yes and no answer aint it?
Old 2004-07-16, 02:06   Link #31
PsionicXero
Meticulously frivolous

Well, like Yamano667 said, i hope they come out with a ecchi! and if they dont, then millions of male fans will be disapointed.
Old 2004-07-19, 09:44   Link #32
Yamano667
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Yamano667
Hentai studios never ignore great opportunities to sell
trust me that they will comeout with somethin...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PsionicXero
Well, like Yamano667 said, i hope they come out with a ecchi! and if they dont, then millions of male fans will be disapointed.
Old 2004-07-19, 22:57   Link #33
PsionicXero
Meticulously frivolous

Well, they aready came out with a doll, so i dont see y they shouldnt do ecchi
Old 2004-12-24, 01:22   Link #34
PsionicXero
Meticulously frivolous

I dont mean to double post, but i just got to say this. one of my friends that reads jap mangas said "James, in the manga, they do it...", After hearing that, i justed wanted to get the manga. no luck with the manga so far, according to the manga thread, nothing
Old 2004-12-25, 00:24   Link #35
nephilim
Loves Kaori

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamano667
Hentai studios never ignore great opportunities to sell
trust me that they will comeout with somethin...
They've got a gigantic life size Hikari doll for sale remember?
Old 2004-12-26, 00:04   Link #36
Lina Inverse
SL Aki fanclub president

Quote:
Originally Posted by nephilim
They've got a gigantic life size Hikari doll for sale remember?
I hope it's RealDoll-like, otherwise it would be pretty much useless
Old 2006-01-28, 22:18   Link #37
PsionicXero
Meticulously frivolous

The chances of it coming with holes are silm to none, paper moon is one of those goodie conpanies. If you order it from ebay....then it's a different story.
Old 2006-05-09, 13:05   Link #38
hoshino_crimsonwings

Back on topic: I remember someone mentioning this before in Sganime or something, yes Takeru's hand shows that he'd be ontop of her, but he's probably just kissing her? He mentioned to his 2 friends that he "won't do those things" when they were talking to him about Hikari at lunch time at school.

Furthermore, I can see why you guys would like Konomini hentai. But I certainly wouldn't, Hikari and Akari are very "pure"; they don't commit sins (Akari's Kuon stealing stuff is kind of an exeption I guess) and they're just "perfect" in the humanity sense. I don't see them just having sex for pleasure like teens do nowadays.
Spoiler:
Old 2006-09-09, 14:18   Link #39
martino
makes no files now

LMAO. This poll makes me laugh
Old 2006-12-15, 21:12   Link #40
Worldestroyer
IRC lurker

Send a message via AIM to Worldestroyer Send a message via MSN to Worldestroyer
He tapped that ass so fast he appeared to be slowing down, in accordance to the Theory of Special relativity.
Closed Thread