AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-06, 14:21   Link #4701
Plant42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
More spoilers.

Spoiler:

There's also stuff about Touma. Proper trans would be appreciated.

Spoiler for Fiamma:
Old 2010-10-06, 14:37   Link #4702
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Also, for the Mikoto and Touma meeting

Spoiler:

DAWWWWW. So many fanarts will be coming up based off of that scene. I can only imagine Mikoto's face when....
Old 2010-10-06, 15:07   Link #4703
pampz21
ShipCore

Quote:
Spoiler:
so thats the reason why Touma didn't took her hand....maybe he knows that he have to accend to the heavens and prech against god! like when he said in the first vol.!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2010-10-06, 15:21   Link #4704
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Quote:
Also, for the Mikoto and Touma meeting

Spoiler:

DAWWWWW. So many fanarts will be coming up based off of that scene. I can only imagine Mikoto's face when....
Makes sense. I can't wait for a full summery of this novel. I have no idea where the story is going from here.
Old 2010-10-06, 15:44   Link #4705
LockeManuel

Ugh, impure relations in heaven

Quote:
Makes sense. I can't wait for a full summery of this novel. I have no idea where the story is going from here.
Well, there are some hints.
Aleister with Fiamma's arm is scheming something like always, and it seems LO got kidnapped again (even Worst?).
Speculations say Accel declares war to AC, but I'm waiting for new spoilers and sources because you can't trust some guys XD

Last edited by LockeManuel; 2010-10-06 at 16:01. Reason: It's Fiamma's arm, not Touma's...
Old 2010-10-06, 15:51   Link #4706
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

^ I posted the spoiler that said Accel attacks AC. And Aleister has Fiamma's arm, not Touma's.
Old 2010-10-06, 16:00   Link #4707
LockeManuel

Quote:
^ I posted the spoiler that said Accel attacks AC. And Aleister has Fiamma's arm, not Touma's.
Ack, it's Fiamma's... Sorry, too much reading XD
Now I'll correct my post.

And... wait, attack? Already? He's in Russia... Well, now is Angelerator XD
Old 2010-10-06, 16:15   Link #4708
pikachuwei

i still dont know why aleister is in russia instead of AC =_=
Old 2010-10-06, 16:33   Link #4709
outerelf

wow... I leave this forum just a couple hours ago, come back and bam!

So... To sum up the spoilers so far:

Spoiler for short summery:

... Any more that I'm missing?
Old 2010-10-06, 17:52   Link #4710
Marka13

^
uh.....Wrong Thread
Old 2010-10-06, 18:23   Link #4711
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by outerelf View Post
wow... I leave this forum just a couple hours ago, come back and bam!

So... To sum up the spoilers so far:

Spoiler for short summery:

... Any more that I'm missing?

You forgot about Touma
Spoiler:

and is it just me or Kamachi sensei announcement of Mikoto would be having major role this coming up novels in vol 20 is just to be left with a scar of gekota strap only and no cellphone or owner of that cellphone.
Old 2010-10-06, 18:36   Link #4712
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
and is it just me or Kamachi sensei announcement of Mikoto would be having major role this coming up novels in vol 20 is just to be left with a scar of gekota strap only and no cellphone or owner of that cellphone.
She got the "Between the Lines".
Old 2010-10-06, 19:06   Link #4713
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
You forgot about Touma
Spoiler:

With Touma gone for the moment, maybe the focus of the next novel will switch to Mikoto as she tries to find out what is going on. I doubt Mikoto will just head home and continue with her daily life like nothing happened.
Old 2010-10-06, 19:11   Link #4714
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Quote:
Accelerator manages to gain wings and a halo after fighting with Hyouka, heals Last Order, only for his loli to get kidnapped, and he then declares war on Academy City.
HELL YEAH! I was waiting for Accelerator to go against Gakuen Toshi because of all the crap he put up with in there, and IT'S FINALLY HAPPENED! And Last Order got kidnapped again, dang it. I'll say this once more, messing with the loli of the strongest esper in the world (who just got a second insane powerup, I presume) is NOT a good idea.

Has Accelerator finally become a complete artificial angel now? What color are his wings, white? How much more powerful did he get? I expected his halo to be something cooler, but this is okay, I guess.

Quote:
Accel's "forbidden move" (that's how I read 「禁断の一手」, just an interpretation) is actually magic (so that means he can now use both esper abilities and magic!?)
Wait, how can Accelerator use magic?! He's an esper, wouldn't his AIM field reject it?

Quote:
Touma won, but later he went to stop the Archangel and... uh, as the spoilers put it (I refuse to believe! Hahahaha), lost his right arm and was "killed" in his attempt, but managed to stop the Archangel anyways. Dead without a body... this is so opening a room full of speculation discussions.
This is the first time I'm actually worried for Touma. I shouldn't be, though, because he'll probably awaken or something and pop up later.

Last edited by SuzushinaYuriko; 2010-10-06 at 22:18.
Old 2010-10-06, 19:21   Link #4715
outerelf

Quote:
Wait, how can Accelerator use magic?! He's an esper, wouldn't his AIM field reject it?
This is just pure speculation on my part, but in Index verse, magic was created by those jealous of gemstone Espers, meanwhile gemstone Espers generally have some pretty awesome powers, and are the closest to 'evolving' to a level six- which, technically be around the position and Archangel is. Thus- in order to gain the highest power, one must use Esper abilities, and Magic in its highest form in a blended material.

Besides, it was pointed out earlier that although it took a lot, Accelerator could deflect magic- thus he was deflecting the AIM part of the magic.

Also- I wouldn't worry too much about Touma -_- He's indestructible. His right hand will assure it just so that way it can bring more bad luck upon him in the form of girls and such.

What I want to know is if Touma disappearing into the Holy Star was part of Aleister's plan.
Old 2010-10-06, 19:46   Link #4716
Miraluka
Banned

Aleister just wanted the Imagine Breaker back to him, so he picked it up from Fiamma. It seems Aleister no longers needs Touma.

But... if there somebody else with the Imagine Breaker they can use it as half as good Touma does. To quote Accelerator.
Old 2010-10-06, 20:15   Link #4717
tsunade666

Fianma with holy right is HAX! Fianma with index Knowledge is SUPER HAX! Fianma with Misha is UBBER HAX! Fianma with Imagine Breaker is GODLY HAX!

BUT STILL

GOT PAWNED! with a pre-awaken DRAGON TOUMA
Old 2010-10-06, 20:28   Link #4718
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Aleister just wanted the Imagine Breaker back to him, so he picked it up from Fiamma. It seems Aleister no longers needs Touma.

But... if there somebody else with the Imagine Breaker they can use it as half as good Touma does. To quote Accelerator.
So Touma no longer has Imagine Breaker?
Old 2010-10-06, 20:35   Link #4719
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

It's still unclear. Some say Fiamma took it by cutting off Touma's arm and then fusing it with hi Holy Right, but afterwards Touma's arm turns into a "Silver Dragon" (like against Aurellous) and does something. We need moe clear spoilers.
Old 2010-10-06, 21:00   Link #4720
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Well we also got a second confirmation, even with the power up he couldnt really destroy the holy right.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen