AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Favorite Pairing in Code Geass R2
Lelouch Stays Single 141 13.51%
Lelouch x C.C. 678 64.94%
Lelouch x Kallen 340 32.57%
Lelouch x Millay 54 5.17%
Lelouch x Harem 121 11.59%
Suzaku Stays Single 148 14.18%
Suzaku x Nunally 60 5.75%
Lloyd x Millay 23 2.20%
Viletta x Ougi 179 17.15%
Rival x Millay 93 8.91%
Lloyd x Cecile 116 11.11%
Kanon x Nina 45 4.31%
Xing-ke x Tianzi 150 14.37%
Todou x Chiba 81 7.76%
Gino x Anya 52 4.98%
Cornelia x Guilford 142 13.60%
Zero x Kaguya 87 8.33%
Others (please list) 96 9.20%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1044. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-21, 22:16   Link #81
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verist View Post
Hurry up and get the poll up already so Lelouch X C.C. can win..
99% of all statistics are made up 99% of the time.
Old 2008-07-21, 22:16   Link #82
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovensky View Post
@Narona: Someone tagged him as a helicopter on the Spoilers thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Someone added a bunch of joke tags to the spoiler thread, one of which apparently identified Var as a helicopter. They've been removed, it seems.
Now I understand. Thanks guys . Var is popular

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
*Sticks a bigger Kallen x Lulu gold emblazoned flag in the ground*

I do try to not add my own fanboyish views to the thread though and be more objective in analyzing the pairing. Debatable whether that works or not...
Add it. Go for it ! Go for broke! : street fighter:

I'm curious about what you (and Var, and Witacume (hello guys )) have to say

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
I'm right there with you. To tell you the truth even if KAren wins I won't care it won't change my view on the pairing and i'll still prefer LelouchxC.C no matter waht. How doo you feel about the new C.C Narona???
Code Geass is not a romance show. Even, if KxL wins, I can still enjoy the show. I'm more worried about Dann. He's anxious to be lynched if C.C. wins, and anxious about his favorite pairing if C.C. loses .

Something seems to have happened while I was away, he is even more depressed now

I really like the new C.C. ! I want to know more about her. About the kind of girl that C.C. was. I'm a bit afraid that she will stay with her child's memory, but Lelouch can wait some years . And if she regains immortality, I don't care because I have the same opinion as Vallen. Immortality isn't a love barrier.

I love moe C.C. <3 Best twist ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
*Sticks my "Immortal CC x Lulu" flag into the ground*
I'm with you, Vallen. Time to do a revolution
Old 2008-07-21, 22:17   Link #83
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verist View Post
Hurry up and get the poll up already so Lelouch X C.C. can win..
I don't get why your upset about it. It's jsut a poll, only what happens in the series truly matters (though people can completly hate what happens in the series, like me if KArenxLelouch happens)

Besides most people know it's inevitable that LelouchxC.C will win in the Polls in AS......and every magazine poll in Japan.
Old 2008-07-21, 22:19   Link #84
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narona View Post
Now I understand. Thanks guys . Var is popular
I got mentioned too you know
Old 2008-07-21, 22:21   Link #85
kelmS

I liked Lelouch x C.C. from the start and this pairing is still my favourite

Cornelia x Guildford – I hope that in the end Cornelia will be with Guildford, I think that he really loves her...
Xing-ke x Tianzi9 - really cute<3
Viletta x Ougi......
Old 2008-07-21, 22:22   Link #86
Var
Banned

Quote:
I'm curious about what you (and Var, and Witacume (hello guys )) have to say
To be frank, I see several things (wearing kaliedoscope glasses) first if C.C. does not regain her memories: You're going to get Kallen, Lelouch, and C.C. together at the end.
If C.C. regains her memories, I've an intuitive feeling that she will die destroying Charles and the Geass.

All in all, while this event was touching, I think there is more to it than meets the eye. On the surface it is 'nice', but I never look at the surface, I take pride in ripping through developments and figuring out what they actually mean. To say it simply, I do not feel to good about these developments, but not in a Kalulu fan sort of way.
Old 2008-07-21, 22:23   Link #87
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
To be frank, I see several things (wearing kaliedoscope glasses) first if C.C. does not regain her memories: You're going to get Kallen, Lelouch, and C.C. together at the end.
If C.C. regains her memories, I've an intuitive feeling that she will die destroying Charles and the Geass.

All in all, while this event was touching, I think there is more to it than meets the eye. On the surface it is 'nice', but I never look at the surface, I take pride in ripping through developments and figuring out what they actually mean. To say it simply, I do not feel to good about these developments, but not in a Kalulu fan sort of way.
So as always, Var is still Var Narona
Old 2008-07-21, 22:25   Link #88
Captain Zechs

Uhh.

Kallen is Lelouch's KNIGHT.

C.C. is his Queen, hence why they are 'partners'.
Old 2008-07-21, 22:28   Link #89
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Zechs View Post
Uhh.

Kallen is Lelouch's KNIGHT.

C.C. is his Queen, hence why they are 'partners'.
Not the damn Chess metaphor again, C.C. is a player, not a piece.

Kallen and Lelouch are the Queen and King respectfully.
Old 2008-07-21, 22:29   Link #90
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
I got mentioned too you know
But you were already popular

Someone gave me the tags by PM. That was funny.

Quote:

I think you have a point. I will not jump the gun and say you are right or wrong, you really could be right this time, but Code Geass always surprises me in a lot of ways, so I will say everything can happen.

A C.C.+Kallen+Lelouch ending would be funny and cute, but not if kallen plays the wife
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
So as always, Var is still Var Narona
But you guys are nice. You don't need to change.
Old 2008-07-21, 22:30   Link #91
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Not the damn Chess metaphor again, C.C. is a player, not a piece.

Kallen and Lelouch are the Queen and King respectfully.
I don't think that's really true though, and even if it is in the end it's just a chess reference like the many they've made in this show it has nothing to do with the KarenxLelouch pairing.
Old 2008-07-21, 22:38   Link #92
Var
Banned

Quote:
I think you have a point. I will not jump the gun and say you are right or wrong, you really could be right this time, but Code Geass always surprise me in a lot of ways, so I will say everything can happen.

A C.C.+Kallen+Lelouch ending would be funny and cute, but not if kallen plays the wife

But you guys are nice. You don't need to change.
Its perfectly fine to take everything with a grain of salt especially in this show.

Kallen would have to play the wife, C.C. is a ten-year old. If this turns out, it would explain why they developed Kallen and C.C.'s relationship to the degree that they did, because, as I see it, Kallen will also feel obligated to take care of the person who took care of her.

Quote:
I don't think that's really true though, and even if it is in the end it's just a chess reference like the many they've made in this show it has nothing to do with the KarenxLelouch pairing.
I've never said it was about romance or pairings, simply that Lelouch is the king and Kallen is the queen. That is all. If you wish to apply the metaphor further, you can actually see just how accurate it is:
Spoiler for spoilers don't click on me, part of discussion... spoils much... korean blog related:
Old 2008-07-21, 23:28   Link #93
Verist
KDF Kallen Defense Force

Quote:
I don't get why your upset about it. It's jsut a poll, only what happens in the series truly matters (though people can completly hate what happens in the series, like me if KArenxLelouch happens)

Besides most people know it's inevitable that LelouchxC.C will win in the Polls in AS......and every magazine poll in Japan.
not really bent out of shape about it, I'm really a Kallen X Kallen fan to be honest and more so as every non rescue episode goes on. I just find the poll a bit pointless since we know the result.
Old 2008-07-21, 23:28   Link #94
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Its perfectly fine to take everything with a grain of salt especially in this show.

Kallen would have to play the wife, C.C. is a ten-year old. If this turns out, it would explain why they developed Kallen and C.C.'s relationship to the degree that they did, because, as I see it, Kallen will also feel obligated to take care of the person who took care of her.
I know I know but things can change. As I see it, there are lots of ways to make CXL happens. Same with KXL. But I like to read some posts (yours too), because you guys come with interesting theories. That's why it's nice to post on this forum.

And you Know, Lelouch can raise C.C. himself. He took care of Nunnaly and is the perfect housewife after all.
Old 2008-07-22, 00:42   Link #95
LordJedi

How about Nina X Tamaki? since nina loves 11s so much
Old 2008-07-22, 01:11   Link #96
Asleep

you are back Narona!

Quote:
I really like the new C.C. ! I want to know more about her. About the kind of girl that C.C. was. I'm a bit afraid that she will stay with her child's memory, but Lelouch can wait some years . And if she regains immortality, I don't care because I have the same opinion as Vallen. Immortality isn't a love barrier.
And especially now, because she chose to live with Lelouch (even as an immortal ), rather than let Charles kill her.

And what is this about C.C. being a kid I keep reading about everywhere? So if a loved one gets amnesia or some other disease, they stop loving them? I'd like to think Lelouch is better than that. How is it even guilt? They are with them because they love them, not because it's their responsibility. He said he would make her smile and that he realised what her real wish was, why should it change if she lost her memories?

I am looking forward to the new episode. I want to see the new C.C.
Old 2008-07-22, 01:26   Link #97
Stargaze
Lost in the starry sky...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asleep View Post
you are back Narona!

And especially now, because she chose to live with Lelouch (even as an immortal ), rather than let Charles kill her.

And what is this about C.C. being a kid I keep reading about everywhere? So if a loved one gets amnesia or some other disease, they stop loving them? I'd like to think Lelouch is better than that. How is it even guilt? They are with them because they love them, not because it's their responsibility. He said he would make her smile and that he realised what her real wish was, why should it change if she lost her memories?

Because the memory she lost is presumably all the memory she's got when she received the geass (because she lost all ties with geass). She received her geass when she is like what? Ten? (or so some people say). Therefore her memory will be just a ten-year-old girl, before she received her geass.

And yes, I do quite look forward to this new C.C. too
Old 2008-07-22, 01:30   Link #98
nanatsusaya
C.C. & Sheryl worshipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asleep View Post
you are back Narona!

I agree >___> Lelouch will definitely take care of her now and find a way to bring back the C.C. he knows. He wouldn't have it any other way. Look how easily and quickly he could tell the C.C. in the world of C wasn't the real C.C. . After all, losing memories which were the most important things to her in fact is worse than being dead. So if Lelouch truly want to fulfill his promise of making her smile or fulfill her true wish he would have to have her back first. After his failure of Shirley, I doubt he wouldn't try harder.
Old 2008-07-22, 02:59   Link #99
Pathis87

Quote:
Originally Posted by nanatsusaya View Post
I agree >___> Lelouch will definitely take care of her now and find a way to bring back the C.C. he knows. He wouldn't have it any other way. Look how easily and quickly he could tell the C.C. in the world of C wasn't the real C.C. . After all, losing memories which were the most important things to her in fact is worse than being dead. So if Lelouch truly want to fulfill his promise of making her smile or fulfill her true wish he would have to have her back first. After his failure of Shirley, I doubt he wouldn't try harder.
to make her happy she doesn't need her memory back , CC can be living happy with lelouch as a 10 year old girl trapped in a mature body. Since the CC we saw in the series wasn't happy at all and had no memories of her own she could trust to be true .That CC was merely prolonging her life so she could finally die .
In the end she was happy Lelouch cared about her and it's also the reason she let go of the emperor.
The real couple if there will be any will be : Lelouch and Kallen .

Reasons :
1/ Shirley is dead
2/ CC is an infant
3/ They did a whole R2 build up for this couple

The whole capture thing with Kallen has 2 reasons to it story wise :
1/ The main Li comes into a position she has to choose between the man she loves (yes kallen loves lelouch) and the rumors (trickery) of Suzaku . It's like a déja vu situation from back in the cave where she found out lelouch was zero. We will see who or what she is going to choose now .
2/ To give other important characters the needed time (spotlight) to resolve their arcs ( Shirley , CC , Millay )

watching: Durarara - Fairy Tail -
DO NOT copy my signatures or Avatars without my permission ! http://forums.animesuki.com/album.php?u=79426

Last edited by Pathis87; 2008-07-22 at 03:13.
Old 2008-07-22, 03:12   Link #100
nanatsusaya
C.C. & Sheryl worshipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathis87 View Post
to make her happy she doesn't need her memory back , CC can be living happy with lelouch as a 10 year old girl trapped in a mature body. Since the CC we saw in the series wasn't happy at all and had no memories of her own she could trust to be true .
But then, if she won't regain her memories back then she won't be the C.C. we know anymore She isn't the one who made a pact with Lelouch.
Closed Thread

Tags
romance