AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2008-12-30, 22:30   Link #1081
FateAnomaly

This is the type of lead i hate the most. So kimikiss-esque. After professing interest in a girl and developing the relation. He then realise he love another....
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-31, 01:39   Link #1082
shaolinx
Kani Fascination

Quote:
Originally Posted by chief View Post
Oh I'll admit I liked the show.. It did kinda go a little out there like...talking to bears. But it wasn't bad. Just.. Brother and sister... Even if you aren't blood related you grow up as brother and sister thats what you are.
Oh please, brother and sister is merely a title and should be taken as such. What matter most if they really are blood related.

Lets say for example, that someones dad decides to marry his son's girl friend's mother, and so here they start to live and grow up together. What then? Condemn the two cuz its technically "incest"?

Quote:
Actually it was never said that they are not blood related so it can still go taht or this way, so your statemnt as obviously not blood related is too strong in this situation.

In fact, if I remember correctly, they are blood related in the game, thus it is more legitimate for to believe them to be blood related rather than not as anime is still ambiguous about it.
Yes, its true that they never said it but taken if you look closely, there is so much supporting evidence. Also keep in mind that the PC game that they are indeed related but not in the PS2 version. So here its basically the viewers choosing.
shaolinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-31, 02:05   Link #1083
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by FateAnomaly View Post
This is the type of lead i hate the most. So kimikiss-esque. After professing interest in a girl and developing the relation. He then realise he love another....
Ahh but there were signs throughout all of kimikiss that not all was as it seemed. Did you really think the first pairings were the true canon pairings? Really?
Old 2008-12-31, 02:18   Link #1084
FateAnomaly

What does being canon got to do with anything. I said i hate characters who can't stick with their first choice unlike Kazuki who never wavers.
Old 2008-12-31, 04:46   Link #1085
stewie0814

Well, this show started good, then it got bad with the filler/ridiculous episodes and got good again near the end. Story was quite forgetable, but the likeable characters (Yuuhi <3<3<3<3) carried it, I think.

Enjoyable show. 7/10

Quote:
Originally Posted by the guy
Oh please, brother and sister is merely a title and should be taken as such. What matter most if they really are blood related.

Lets say for example, that someones dad decides to marry his son's girl friend's mother, and so here they start to live and grow up together. What then? Condemn the two cuz its technically "incest"?
So, if a lady adopts a new born child and raises him, she isn't his mother since they're not blood related? I think they are mother and son. Same goes for the guys, they grew up as such, therefore they are such (same with junichi and nemu )
stewie0814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-31, 04:48   Link #1086
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Except they didn't precisely grow up together.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-31, 04:52   Link #1087
stewie0814

They still knew they were siblings though
Old 2008-12-31, 04:54   Link #1088
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

^ Except Minato and Jun didn't even grow up together and were only recently reunited, making the 'sibling' title just a label without the usual strings attached. They don't share the usual bond of siblings. See Genetic sexual attraction.
Old 2008-12-31, 05:00   Link #1089
stewie0814

I actually think the guy liked Minato, the house care taker(maid?), not the woman
Old 2008-12-31, 11:10   Link #1090
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
stewie0814, yeah he probably wanted someone to clean his hause and do his undies, and Yuuhi was not that good at it.

And it doesn't need a big amount of time to make one feel like a family member. And sometimes whole eternity is not enough to feel one part of the family...

Jokes aside, the relationship between him and Minato is too vague to make it a decent ending. For me his relationship with Yuuhi had more material in it.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-31, 14:44   Link #1091
mir
Canta per me...

Send a message via AIM to mir
Bah, the guy chose food over fun...what a letdown. I guess I'll live with it even though I would've liked a nice Yuuhi ending.
mir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-31, 16:25   Link #1092
gaoyuanyuan1

Actually the ending is really not certain. With "my daughter won't give up" and the question if Jun and Minato are really siblings are not solve. There are enough materials to make a sequel.
gaoyuanyuan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-12-31, 20:53   Link #1093
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Jun turned to Yuuhi to move himself from his feelings for Minato. In the end he was just honest with himself.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-01, 00:38   Link #1094
FatalMemory

It was obvious from the beginning that the sister would be a love interest.
But come on, "we've loved each other all along" is such terrible story telling.

Unless the imouto is a hot loli, then at least there's something interesting.
FatalMemory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-01, 03:00   Link #1095
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

WINCEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >_<

OMG I CANT GET ENOUGH OF EM

wish sisxkiss would be out
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-01, 03:51   Link #1096
FlyByNite

The last episode shows why one of the few characters in the show I actually liked was Ayanakouji because at the end of the day she's the only going basically "WTF DUDE? That's YOUR SISTER!"
FlyByNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-01, 04:41   Link #1097
Peanutbutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyByNite View Post
The last episode shows why one of the few characters in the show I actually liked was Ayanakouji because at the end of the day she's the only going basically "WTF DUDE? That's YOUR SISTER!"
Throughout the show, almost everyone (except her) behaved in the manner that is "perceived as socially acceptable".

Only at that scene, did the roles reversed...now she's the only one demonstrating "normalcy". That's the funny part.
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-01, 04:51   Link #1098
Vash002
Ready to Boast

Delicious imoutits end.
Can't wait for DVDs
Vash002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-01, 23:22   Link #1099
FateAnomaly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanutbutter003 View Post
Throughout the show, almost everyone (except her) behaved in the manner that is "perceived as socially acceptable".

Only at that scene, did the roles reversed...now she's the only one demonstrating "normalcy". That's the funny part.
Actually i think she is about the most normal girl in the show.

Ya i think the only character with a saving grace in the show is Ayanokouji.
Old 2009-01-02, 04:51   Link #1100
stewie0814

What about Tsukasa and the boobs that had a life of their own ?

Tags
comedy, eroge, harem, romance, seinen